What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SQDT] サキュバスアカデミア / Succubus Academia (RJ265946)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'd rather quote bigger men than myself, so:
SQDT in https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/4025/article/437340 said:
トゥルーエンドルートの実況は、今はまだ控えていただけると嬉しいです。
[...]
投稿するプラットフォームの規約は必ずお守りください。
画像・動画に隠蔽処理が必要になると思われます。
From just the google translation:
"We would be grateful if you could refrain from [sharing] the actual conditions of the true end route.
[...]
Please be sure to follow the terms of the platform you post.
It seems that concealment processing
is required for images and videos." [this line means: USE SPOILERS]

...is all I'll be saying. Cheerio!

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just follow the normal route, at some point you will find a place with 3 breakable door glass in a row, that you can access by jumping through 2 mirrors in the same room, You will need the blonde guy that can break glass door to access it

The flower, (one of them but don't remember the name, the talking horse chess piece tells you about them) are used to put the catgirl you fight right after in a good mood so you get an easier fight
Sorry, you've still lost me. I have followed the normal route. I have beaten the hatter, beaten the green-haired girl, gone back and forth and I can't see any of these breakable glass doors you're talking about. I can not find these glass doors.

The closest thing I've found to what you're talking about are the three mirror puzzles, where you have to path yourself+reflection past the pitholes to open a door, but I'm pretty sure that's not what you're talking about since they're split over two different maps and there's no need for the blond guy's skill to open them.

I'm starting to worry I've got a bugged version or something, because you're making it sound like it's obvious and it really isn't. are there any nearby landmarks to these doors? Like are they near where the hatter was or one of the talking flower spots?

Edit:
Problem solved. I rolled back to v1.00 and there were some extra mirrors and that triple glass door you were talking about. Those playing V1.04 like I was may not be able to get to that notorious boss.

Last edited:

portela6565

Reputation score
how to make bosses get nude is posible i mean crossplay bosses red hair with neko tatto and those boses is posible to make them nude?

or is a posibility to make notorius bosses make succubus or full nude thnx for info

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Edit:
Problem solved. I rolled back to v1.00 and there were some extra mirrors and that triple glass door you were talking about. Those playing V1.04 like I was may not be able to get to that notorious boss.
yes you can the way to get to the boss changes you push the mirror rather then breaking it then you bounce back and forth from both mirror until you get teleported to the boss then use the switch to blow up desk i had a hard time finding that out since the first option i pick was breaking the mirror until i saw that one of the options was just pushing it aside so you can move

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yes you can the way to get to the boss changes you push the mirror rather then breaking it then you bounce back and forth from both mirror until you get teleported to the boss then use the switch to blow up desk i had a hard time finding that out since the first option i pick was breaking the mirror until i saw that one of the options was just pushing it aside so you can move
You're an absolute lifesaver. Wasn't looking forward to redoing half the game again in v1.00 since my saves don't seem to be backwards compatible.

For those having trouble with the later fights, I highly recommend the "Clothes" skill. If it's translated differently in your game, I mean the one that acts as a finisher, powering up based on the number of action points you have, but also makes you ejaculate. Combined with the regret (instant buff, costs 12% life, +100% damage for 2 turns) and sprint (instant buff, costs 1% life, 2 actions this turn, out of breath the following turn) skills you can save up points until near ejaculation, use regret, attack, use sprint on the next turn, attack, and then use cloths as your second action for massive damage. using attacks that boost your damage further or grant you points before the finisher will make it even stronger naturally.

Wakozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I mean that is how the game is supposed to be played. You do as much damage as you can and build as much combo points until you are literally one turn away from ejaculation. Then you use the finisher move, do insane damage (even more if you use the +100% damage buff) and lose some life in return. Otherwise, you would just lose life anyways and on top you lose the combo points.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm having the issue that in battle the text just skip like I was with the CTRL pressed, anyone know the fix?

SNStep

Reputation score
I'm trying my hand at making an English patch for the game. So far I have the main game content up through the first boss done, a long with various other here-and-there bits.
Just need to copy the files from the patch over the same ones in your game folder. I haven't done TL work in a while, so feedback is appreciated as well.

Attachments

gutshell

Reputation score
I'm trying my hand at making an English patch for the game. So far I have the main game content up through the first boss done, a long with various other here-and-there bits.
Just need to copy the files from the patch over the same ones in your game folder. I haven't done TL work in a while, so feedback is appreciated as well.
Thanks dude. I've been going through the JSON files and manually translating them. This should be a welcome addition.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Which version are you translating?

Quite Frankly

Reputation score

Allright thank you for doing this, i'm sitting here at my computer totally flabbergasted how someone needs 100% save when at least 60 percent of us can't understand the game without using capture2text or something I have no idea how he unpacked the game using the lifehex unpackervba tool because i get an x86 error so we greatly needed this.

In the future if you setup some sort of pay system, I'm sure there are lots of supporters here who would pay for your translated effort, myself being one.

My recommendations for people who are confused on the translated version, update to the latest japanese patch on ci-en link that guy posted in this thread, then after that apply the english patch he posted using the same methodology. I literally just copy and paste the stuff because its typically how i used to apply patches for other games in the past. I have zero understanding of japanese (well thats maybe a lie i get the save and load symbols at this point)

Game seems to be working for me as translated, I'm not in the mood to support Gillette right now so i will have to test out the game more later but appears to be working in english after doing these steps.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
aint this game already unpacked? all you really need to do is copy and past the files from the translation into www folder and say yes to replace them and its done

SNStep

Reputation score
Which version are you translating?
Per the readme I've got, I'm using 1.0.1. It should work with any version, from what I understand of how RPGMaker coding works (which, admittedly, is not a lot of knowledge), though it may undo fixes/changes from later version, depending on what specifically was changed. Once I get the content done, I may end up going back and trying to adjust for later versions as well, depending on how feasible or infeasible that ends up being.

CMRcc

Reputation score
Per the readme I've got, I'm using 1.0.1. It should work with any version, from what I understand of how RPGMaker coding works (which, admittedly, is not a lot of knowledge), though it may undo fixes/changes from later version, depending on what specifically was changed. Once I get the content done, I may end up going back and trying to adjust for later versions as well, depending on how feasible or infeasible that ends up being.
I think by having the version of the untranslated/translated files you are using + the untranslated file from another version it would be possible to setup a script to automatically migrate the translation, where possible and maybe tell if there are some lines that are fundamentally different and need to be moved by hand.
Unfortunately my knowledge of japanese is not enough to really help with a translation, but if you need an hand with scripting and stuff let me know

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seem like version 1.1.0 got released yesterday:

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Translation is great so far, liking the sense of humor!

Xan2

Reputation score
Just follow the normal route, at some point you will find a place with 3 breakable door glass in a row, that you can access by jumping through 2 mirrors in the same room, You will need the blonde guy that can break glass door to access it

The flower, (one of them but don't remeber the name, the talking horse chess piece tells you about them) are used to put the catgirl you fight right after in a good mood so you get an easier fight

I am kinda stuck at the swimming section. What am I supposed to do after pulling the blue lever and defeating the undine that appears?
It looks like I am swimming, but i can only move on tiles that i can be while walking, so i don't see the point
So the lever toggles swimming or walking. You can swim past some obstacles that you can't get past by walking and vice versa. You can only open boxes while walking, and areas blocked by underwater plants will be accessible when you are walking as well.