What's new

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
there is more to do after you reach the college? i got there but cant find anything other than a couple people to talk to once.
Depending on your tier on patreon there is a bit more content available. But still, for now the game is a little short because it's v0.1. Next build will definitely have more to explore!

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Depending on your tier on patreon there is a bit more content available. But still, for now the game is a little short because it's v0.1. Next build will definitely have more to explore!
i have the 10$ version but couldnt find the store or anything behind or around the stage. Which is ok i understand its a very early build.

is the any idea when 0.2 will be released? nothing concrete just a estimate. so i can set funds aside

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
i have the 10$ version but couldnt find the store or anything behind or around the stage. Which is ok i understand its a very early build.

is the any idea when 0.2 will be released? nothing concrete just a estimate. so i can set funds aside
Yeah, that feature is only available for $50 patreons as of now.

About v.0.2, we still don't have an exact date, but it'll come out in September for sure! Make sure to be on the look out for Patreon emails about it in the near future :D

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, that feature is only available for $50 patreons as of now.

About v.0.2, we still don't have an exact date, but it'll come out in September for sure! Make sure to be on the look out for Patreon emails about it in the near future :D
thats fine i wasnt really wanting an exact date, what you gave works perfectly to plan for.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@MyLustWish, game seems great so far, although there seems to be a bit much of an exposition dump in the beginning. I'm not an author, by no means, but it might be a little better if most of the girls don't already know the basics of the what's supposed to be secretly happening and seem to just hang around for "reasons", but instead to have the story unfold a bit more gradually, maybe through some scripted events that you have to stumble onto.
A good example might be to have you stumble upon Saki's mother's disappearance as you wander through town the first time. It might not even have to look like a kidnapping or anything. You could introduce her with Saki when Ashley arrives at the dorm, then see her get into a car when you walk through town sometime. Then you later find Saki clearly distraught because her mother won't answer the phone or something. You can further introduce the cops as ineffectual based on how they act when they try to submit a missing person report to the police.
Maybe make some of it even miss-able so it doesn't feel like too much of a railroad. Granted, I know it's only v0.1, so you kind of have to dump a little more in the beginning to feel out interest, but that's the feedback that I have so far.

As far as the main character, I think she's cute, and I appreciate her proportions, especially in a genre that lacks representation of more normal looking women, but the jiggle physics can be a bit much at times. An example is that when peeing on the train, the character could still rotate with the movement buttons, and sometimes, her ass would rubber-band to basically an entire waist-length to either side before slowly regaining shape. I'm not familiar with how the engine works on your end as a dev, but I know in several games that allow you to create a character, it's like there's an elasticity setting that, when it gets turned a bit too high, leads to some more unrealistic results. Again, I know it's alpha, and I know it's minor, but it's also somewhat bug-testing; You as a dev might not think about these situations that people who have never played the game before accidentally stumble upon. The sex scene can sometimes also not line up correctly, and there are times where the tutorial/hint overlay can pop up, and if you've already done what it says, it can cause a mandatory reboot to fix an issue. An example here is when grabbing the item from the floor of the train, when using it, if you press tab right as it is used, it can get out of the inventory screen, but the item and the hint/tutorial overlay is still on the screen, and besides the giant image blocking the screen, it also wouldn't let the scene advance, as if it didn't register that that part was finished.

I'm actually optimistic about the potential here. I'm just pointing out some things that might help guide you in a better direction to be able to give the finished product a bit more polish. I look forward to what you come out with next month.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
I know it's still early in development, but have you guys already planned what kinks are going to be in the game?

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
@MyLustWish, game seems great so far, although there seems to be a bit much of an exposition dump in the beginning. I'm not an author, by no means, but it might be a little better if most of the girls don't already know the basics of the what's supposed to be secretly happening and seem to just hang around for "reasons", but instead to have the story unfold a bit more gradually, maybe through some scripted events that you have to stumble onto.
A good example might be to have you stumble upon Saki's mother's disappearance as you wander through town the first time. It might not even have to look like a kidnapping or anything. You could introduce her with Saki when Ashley arrives at the dorm, then see her get into a car when you walk through town sometime. Then you later find Saki clearly distraught because her mother won't answer the phone or something. You can further introduce the cops as ineffectual based on how they act when they try to submit a missing person report to the police.
Maybe make some of it even miss-able so it doesn't feel like too much of a railroad. Granted, I know it's only v0.1, so you kind of have to dump a little more in the beginning to feel out interest, but that's the feedback that I have so far.

As far as the main character, I think she's cute, and I appreciate her proportions, especially in a genre that lacks representation of more normal looking women, but the jiggle physics can be a bit much at times. An example is that when peeing on the train, the character could still rotate with the movement buttons, and sometimes, her ass would rubber-band to basically an entire waist-length to either side before slowly regaining shape. I'm not familiar with how the engine works on your end as a dev, but I know in several games that allow you to create a character, it's like there's an elasticity setting that, when it gets turned a bit too high, leads to some more unrealistic results. Again, I know it's alpha, and I know it's minor, but it's also somewhat bug-testing; You as a dev might not think about these situations that people who have never played the game before accidentally stumble upon. The sex scene can sometimes also not line up correctly, and there are times where the tutorial/hint overlay can pop up, and if you've already done what it says, it can cause a mandatory reboot to fix an issue. An example here is when grabbing the item from the floor of the train, when using it, if you press tab right as it is used, it can get out of the inventory screen, but the item and the hint/tutorial overlay is still on the screen, and besides the giant image blocking the screen, it also wouldn't let the scene advance, as if it didn't register that that part was finished.

I'm actually optimistic about the potential here. I'm just pointing out some things that might help guide you in a better direction to be able to give the finished product a bit more polish. I look forward to what you come out with next month.
Thank you so much for your comment, we love this kind of feedback! We're definitely working on reworking the dialogue/story telling so it comes across as more natural. We're also working on improving some of the animations and the UI so they are more seamless in the future! We are aware that this first version has a few flaws and bugs, so we're working real hard to better the game experience for the next versions :)

I know it's still early in development, but have you guys already planned what kinks are going to be in the game?
We actually already have a pretty extensive list! Did you have any specific kink in mind?

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Yeah haha, that's what I meant, I loved the view of Ashley going inside! Are you going to be adding more items to the store?
We're glad you like it ;)
For sure! We'll be adding all sorts of things.

Rayman2

Reputation score
We're glad you like it ;)
For sure! We'll be adding all sorts of things.
Sweet! I wish I could be in charge of making the products ;) it'd be hot to be able to choose what sort of toys there are 😜

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Sweet! I wish I could be in charge of making the products ;) it'd be hot to be able to choose what sort of toys there are 😜
Well, we do have a tier that makes that possible!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.2 WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

Rayman2

Reputation score
Well, we do have a tier that makes that possible!
Oh, I had totally missed that, but tbh it's kind of expensive, I'm going to have to pass. Maybe I'll save up for a lewd god lifetime membership so I can create a character. Awesome update btw, new scenes look great!!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Oh, I had totally missed that, but tbh it's kind of expensive, I'm going to have to pass. Maybe I'll save up for a lewd god lifetime membership so I can create a character. Awesome update btw, new scenes look great!!
We get it, really glad you enjoyed the update though, that's awesome to hear!

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Cool update, the new cinematic scenes are way better that the usual QTEs! But could I maybe have an answer? I think there wasn't any futa yet in this update, unless I'm missing something haha.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Cool update, the new cinematic scenes are way better that the usual QTEs! But could I maybe have an answer? I think there wasn't any futa yet in this update, unless I'm missing something haha.
Thank you, we're quite proud of the new scenes! Do expect more of that ;). We're really glad people are liking it so much.
To answer your question, no, there isn't any futa content implemented yet. And no, a toggling option would be really hard from an animation point of view, so we're going with specific quests you'll play as futa.