What's new

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Thank you, we're quite proud of the new scenes! Do expect more of that ;). We're really glad people are liking it so much.
To answer your question, no, there isn't any futa content implemented yet. And no, a toggling option would be really hard from an animation point of view, so we're going with specific quests you'll play as futa.
Ah, I get it. Personally I'd love it if it were an option to play the whole game as futa, but I do see how that'd be hard to achieve.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Ah, I get it. Personally I'd love it if it were an option to play the whole game as futa, but I do see how that'd be hard to achieve.
Yeah, we thought about it and this is the best solution we could find. We'll work on those quests really hard so they're really memorable :)

Rayman2

Reputation score
I played the whole update and I didn't see some scenes that are in the trailer. i just wanted to know if I'm missing something?

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.2.1 (hotfix) WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
I played the whole update and I didn't see some scenes that are in the trailer. i just wanted to know if I'm missing something?
They're not available to play yet because they're planned to be in middle part of the storyline. But they're coming!

Rayman2

Reputation score
They're not available to play yet because they're planned to be in middle part of the storyline. But they're coming!
Oh, I understand. I was just afraid I was missing something obvious haha. I'll be eagerly expecting those scenes then.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Is there something wrong with the game's lighting or is it just me? There's a period of time that's really dark, I can't see anything. It's seriously pitch black, so I find myself just standing around waiting for the lights to come on.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Is there something wrong with the game's lighting or is it just me? There's a period of time that's really dark, I can't see anything. It's seriously pitch black, so I find myself just standing around waiting for the lights to come on.
Yeah, we're really sorry about that Some other players had that problem as well, although when we play it it just looks realistically dark instead of pitch black. We're working on the lighting so it looks good for everyone.

Rayman2

Reputation score
Would be good if there was some way to know you've purchased something, like a sound or text. I keep buying more than 1 item because I don't realize I've already bought it.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Would be good if there was some way to know you've purchased something, like a sound or text. I keep buying more than 1 item because I don't realize I've already bought it.
Yes, bit of an oversight on our part. that'll probably come in the next build.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Finally payed for the lifetime membership but now I can't see any of the patreon posts. How am I supposed to get the next update? Did I understand something wrong?

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.2.5 WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Finally payed for the lifetime membership but now I can't see any of the patreon posts. How am I supposed to get the next update? Did I understand something wrong?
We can't do anything about the Patreon posts, but don't worry about not getting the most updated version. You just need to either message us on Patreon when it comes out or join our discord server, there we send everyone with lifetime merbership the download links as soon as they're out!

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
We can't do anything about the Patreon posts, but don't worry about not getting the most updated version. You just need to either message us on Patreon when it comes out or join our discord server, there we send everyone with lifetime merbership the download links as soon as they're out!
Ok, what's the link? Btw great update, I underestimated you when you said it'd be a big one. I'm excited for what's to come 😁

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.2.6 (hotfix) WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!