What's new

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
I have to say I really admire how much you take the feedback from the community into consideration. I can see you guys are really putting your all into this game. Nice work!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
I have to say I really admire how much you take the feedback from the community into consideration. I can see you guys are really putting your all into this game. Nice work!
Thank you, such kind words! We really want to make a game people enjoy playing, so feedback is super important to us :)

Rayman2

Reputation score
Fantastic update, truly! But I need a little help, how do I trigger Sveta's controler scene? I got the other 2 down, but can't get this one.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Fantastic update, truly! But I need a little help, how do I trigger Sveta's controler scene? I got the other 2 down, but can't get this one.
Wait for night time in your room and you should listen moaning through the door, after that just get out and take a look ;)

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.2.7 WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

Rayman2

Reputation score
Thanks for the update, thoroughly enjoyed it. But I think Ashley's boobs' rubber banding has gotten a bit worse when running, just wanted to let you know.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Thanks for the update, thoroughly enjoyed it. But I think Ashley's boobs' rubber banding has gotten a bit worse when running, just wanted to let you know.
We'll work on it for the next update, thanks for the feedback!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.3 WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.3.1 WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

Rayman2

Reputation score
There's a number of scenes where the dialog window at the bottom of the screen covers some "interesting parts". Is there a plan to address this?

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
There's a number of scenes where the dialog window at the bottom of the screen covers some "interesting parts". Is there a plan to address this?
Just press "i", it hides the UI :)

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Could the redness of Ashley's face be toned down a bit when she's fully aroused? I can understand some red flushing from arousal and I can understand this much of a bright red face if she's truly embarassed like getting caught nude, but I feel it really is too red just to be arousal.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Could the redness of Ashley's face be toned down a bit when she's fully aroused? I can understand some red flushing from arousal and I can understand this much of a bright red face if she's truly embarassed like getting caught nude, but I feel it really is too red just to be arousal.
Yeah, we've been getting that a lot. What do you think of changing it to more of an anime style?