What's new

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Hmm, yeah, it's probably tricky to keep the game optimized while changing it/adding to it all the time. I do hope it's pretty well optimized by the time it is ready to launch.
Swear we're working hard on it! It'll definitely be a way better experience on that front by the time we officially release the game.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
May I suggest that you re-balance Ashley's training? I was quite bored so I decided to train her until I got all of her stats up to 100. I spent hours grinding and I got the stats up to 40, which is crazy low considering how many hours I put in.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
May I suggest that you re-balance Ashley's training? I was quite bored so I decided to train her until I got all of her stats up to 100. I spent hours grinding and I got the stats up to 40, which is crazy low considering how many hours I put in.
Oh yeah, training and nutrition will definitely be re-balanced. It will more than likely be an on-going thing, where we tweak them actively for every build, until we reach something that's palatable. The final game will have different ways and extra items to speed up the process as well.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Oh yeah, training and nutrition will definitely be re-balanced. It will more than likely be an on-going thing, where we tweak them actively for every build, until we reach something that's palatable. The final game will have different ways and extra items to speed up the process as well.
Oh, good. That's interesting, I hadn't even thought of things to speed it up in game. I'm assuming you mean something like what, protein shakes and the like? If that's it, it's a pretty cool thing to add to that mechanic.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Oh, good. That's interesting, I hadn't even thought of things to speed it up in game. I'm assuming you mean something like what, protein shakes and the like? If that's it, it's a pretty cool thing to add to that mechanic.
Yes, exaclty that! We already have plans to do it but it'll take a while to balance everything.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.4.1 (hotfix) WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

Rayman2

Reputation score
vO.4.1 (hotfix) WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!
Cool changes to the UI, it's looking WAY better in my opinion. I know you guys had to delay the previous release so I'm assuming you might've rushed it as it was quite the bug fest! I'm glad you guys released this hotfix, really took care of the bugs I had noticed.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Cool changes to the UI, it's looking WAY better in my opinion. I know you guys had to delay the previous release so I'm assuming you might've rushed it as it was quite the bug fest! I'm glad you guys released this hotfix, really took care of the bugs I had noticed.
Thank you! Yes, unforunately that's what ended up happening, there's a fine line between frequent updates and quality, we usually do a pretty good job but this time there was a lot to change and not enough time.

Rayman2

Reputation score
Could interactables/pick-ups be given some kind of inidcator, like a slight glow when you're near them? I'm asking because I remember those witchcraft books being a chore to find...

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Could interactables/pick-ups be given some kind of inidcator, like a slight glow when you're near them? I'm asking because I remember those witchcraft books being a chore to find...
Yeah, we've been planning to add some kind of an indicator. It really is a pain in the ass to pick up and interact with items as the game is now, we can acknowledge that.

Rayman2

Reputation score
Yeah, we've been planning to add some kind of an indicator. It really is a pain in the ass to pick up and interact with items as the game is now, we can acknowledge that.
It would make it way better, I'm glad you guys get how troublesome it can be. It doesn't even need to be something very flashy, any contrast would be great.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
It would make it way better, I'm glad you guys get how troublesome it can be. It doesn't even need to be something very flashy, any contrast would be great.
For sure, we'll look into it.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
I really appreciate how diverse you guys are making Ashley's wardrobe. I remember in the early days when there were only a few pieces of clothing haha. The option to have her wear different outfits and makeup makes me feel like I can really mould her to be my Ashley, you know?

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
I really appreciate how diverse you guys are making Ashley's wardrobe. I remember in the early days when there were only a few pieces of clothing haha. The option to have her wear different outfits and makeup makes me feel like I can really mould her to be my Ashley, you know?
That's exactly what we're going for! Earlier in development, Ashley's appearance was really set in stone, but right now there's a whole lot of options and we're working on even more!

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
That's exactly what we're going for! Earlier in development, Ashley's appearance was really set in stone, but right now there's a whole lot of options and we're working on even more!
Yeah, I super appreciate that! She's always been cute but the pigtails were not my thing lol, so I especially loved the update with the other hair options.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Yeah, I super appreciate that! She's always been cute but the pigtails were not my thing lol, so I especially loved the update with the other hair options.
So you'll be glad to know we're currently working on even more hair options!