What's new

RPG RPG Maker [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-白濁の国と渇きの大地- (RJ191221)

notyou

Reputation score
Re: [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-白濁の国と渇きの大地-

At the 2nd town, go to west exit and enter the desert area.
View attachment 26994

Go Northwest, and pass into the northwestern area.
View attachment 26995

Once in the northwestern area go to the top left/northwest corner, and go through that. There's a signpost with a question mark on top of it.
View attachment 26997

Lastly when in the desert area where the worm is you're looking to go to the west side of the map.
View attachment 26996

I've tried my best to get some landmarks in that you might know after running around in the desert, good luck hunting - pps remember that you're going to do a lot more damage to the worm when she is being swallowed, but keep in mind that you can't be swallowed completely as it leads to a BE.
Thank you sooo much!

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hell no i am not going to grind 3 mates and search for the scenes for each one of them after having such a hard time finding all scenes with just 1 from the last game... ill just wait for someone who has the endurance and is nice enough to share a full save.
I liked the last game but not enough to burn the my time for stuff like that

dante2144

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hell no i am not going to grind 3 mates and search for the scenes for each one of them after having such a hard time finding all scenes with just 1 from the last game... ill just wait for someone who has the endurance and is nice enough to share a full save.
I liked the last game but not enough to burn the my time for stuff like that
It's not a grind as much as the first trust me. Just need to pick the female companion and stomp through to level 20 you can do it in 30-45 mins as you progress the story.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

finally cleared this game and got an ending but im totally missing some scenes anyone got a full clear save i dont really feel like playing it more just to find them....

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

any saves?

ChanceXD`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any saves?

Also if you're looking for any other saves, it's a safe bet that this website has it.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ver.1.2 is up in nyaa, grab it while it last, game breaking bug should be fix.

HuntZoLo

Lurker
Reputation score

help Walkthrough plz.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Walkthrough for Starworks – Saint Ceres – the land of white turbidity

When you first start the game, you'll be in the 1st town. Talk the guard at the entrance, and then go into the house on the hill in the north west part of town. You'll see the knight girl talking to a group of villages that aren't listen to her. The nun will come forward and speak up for her.

Next we get an usual prayer service to say the least. The nun will collapse trying to use her holy energy to open the door.

The next morning when you wake up, go to the middle eastern part of town to the item shop to meet our 2nd party member, the Lecher. He will give you a couple of free potions and send you on your way.

You can now leave town. The path is pretty straight forward, head south until you come to the small hill with a question mark. You get a small H scene.

Continue south, grab the treasure chest and the item. Proceed west kill the tree monster get the item and continue along the west path. Circle around south and then east to the flower monster here which are really easy to kill. Move on.

Go south and west for another tree monster and an item then east to the next area and south to exit to the 2nd town.

If you head through the group of guy with the heart symbol that will trigger your first H scene which results in points added to the Nun total H level. Our goal it to get her over 100.

Immediately head to the south part of town, see the 2 red heads blocking the path? Talk with them to open up the way forward.

Proceed south and right and enter the giant mansion. Go north, and go into the bubble area.

You'll be taken up stair to talk with the red head leader here. He say something about the town.

If you head right, there is another H scene. After you leave, the Nun will mention 100, which is actually 1,000,000 cash. That is what we need to earn for the crystal the red head boss is holding on to.

Well, we might as well get started, go to the mission house and talk to the merchant in the back. Then talk to the bald head guy at the counter.

After we get our first mission, exit the building to collect our party. An old man approach the Nun and the Knight girl and offer to join our party.

Now to get our next party member, head to the item shop in the 1st town, you should be transported there anyway after the conversation. You can convince the Lecher to join up with you.

Now lets go to the mission house in the 1st town, talk to everyone there. When you exit the building you should see a group of three guys. One with an ! point over his head. Talk to him, he seem to be waiting for something...

Go back to 2nd town by way of the red bandana guy, he short cut you between the two town for free.

Talk to the old man again, apparently the last conversation wasn't enough for him to join you. This time he joins your party.

If you go through the group of guys again here, you'll earn an H point and a scene.

There is another H scene to the north, you have to go past the homeless guy to get to the Mine.

Talk to the red bandana guy to the north with exclamation point on his head.

Then back track, enter the building with two door wide open slightly east the homeless guy.

Talk to the nun in the broken down building. You can find the nun we just talk to in the mission house to the south with an ! point over her head. Talk to her again, now it's on to the mines. Head North past the homeless community.

Mine
The 1st floor is straight forward.

Now for the 2nd floor it is complicated, as if you take the lecher you can get an H scene with him or you can take the old man for a different H scene.

How do you get past the rubble in the second floor of the first mine? Do you need a bomb or something? Answer, you need a rope .)

The rope is in the same area as the rocks ( bottom left corner of the map, something like that)

Go back to the area with the land side with the old man and you get an H scene. The nun will use the rope to avoid the land slide and get to the next level.

The 3rd floor you need to pick up the log hidden. The 1st is located on the north left side by a standalone treasure chest, just below the area with the trapped miners.

Where is this bottle of booze? I swear I've looked everywhere in the dark area and there is nothing, even with the guy in my party

You will have a hard time getting lust over 23 until you get the bottle of booze
from the mine (in the first part of 4F, the dark area). The lecher guy has to be in the party to get it. Go back to the first town, add the lecher guy to the party, and then take him back to his shop. He'll leave. Then collect your Knight Girl party member.

Kill the boss wraith and with him in your party afterwards, check the cave behind him. Should be in one of the chests.

Go and get the Lecher first and take him to the item shop in the 1st town where he joined your party. Then go get knight girl and take her to the item shop too.

They'll get into a drinking contest with the booze and the knight girl will get drunk / fall asleep. At this point you have several choices. Either you can let
the lecher guy take advantage of the knight girl, or you can butt in. If you want to be a slut, butt in. Once you do that, a bunch of interactions involving the lecher guy will open up, and you can quickly raise your lust.

1st option is both girls leave.
2nd option, 1st choice the lecher fuck the knight girl.
2nd option 2nd choice you'll wake up at your house and a soldier will approach you with a document
3rd option is to save your game

Make sure you choose this option

"2nd option 2nd choice you'll wake up at your house and a soldier will approach you with a document"

or you will not be able to collect all the crystals to get the good ending.

It will allow you to unlock a side quest with the lecher for later. Do not choose the 2nd option first choice.

Finishing the mine... in 2nd town

The 2nd is further north to the right.

and the last log is located to the left of the exit.

When you get to the 4 floor make sure you have the lecher guy with you for an H scene

Ok, now after completing the mine we want to take the Lecher south of the 2and town let him smell our nun heroine 3 times. for 6 H points. Also, you should have the nun go by herself to work at the Bar / club.

Also, you can get an H scene by talk to the guy on the west side of town, with just the nun, having dinner with the guy in his house and then using the Toilet next door.

Another H scene can be gain by going into boarding house inn with a lot of guys. Talk to the 1st one by yourself for an H scene.

If the nun head south of the 2nd town (the one with the mine) by herself, you can go up to the big house, select the first option from 3 and watch over the kids for some lewd shenanigans. If there are only 2 options, do not pick the first unless you are ready to proceed the game forward.

Now before continuing with the Lecher, recruit the old man, after going complete through the mine you come to an open desert area. If you head south and west you'll come to an abandon temple.

Defeat the enemies here to level up quickly and when you get to the bottom floor. Make sure to have the Nun bath in the pool for an H scene.

Also, it is very important to lose the boss fight here against the 3 soul crystal boss. You gain 5 easy H points for H scene. (Side note, by losing with each party member, you may be able to increase your 5 points by 15, will have to test out)

Once you do win you gain the magic staff the old man was looking for, now lets back track to the 2nd mining town.

Pick up the Lecher and head back to the starting 1st town, if you've prevented lecher guy from messing with the knight chick, you'll get a notice the morning after that an area has opened up south west of the first town (a guard will stop you and report it). Head south (to the area with the rat enemies) and then go west until you see the sign board.

This area was blocked off with boulders before but will be open now. Work your way through this area (you'll get a bunch of scenes with lecher guy).

After you gain the crystal here, rest up.

Now choose the Knight girl, head back to the temple area of the desert past the mine. Head east and south down to a pend up area with monsters and a guy. Defeat the boss battle, there is no H scene.

If you proceed further south into this area, you'll find the sand worm.
The sandworm is in the desert area all the way to the west and north of the town. There's a portal right by him, he looks like a red crystal pillar.

Do not attempt to kill him unless you are at Level 30 with the Nun and Level 20+ with your extra party member. The old man and knight girl are the best choices for this fight.

You can lose here for an H scene if you wish and a game over H scene, after word the game will pretend it didn't happen so there are No points for doing it. Might unlock later though for recollection room.

Regardless, our next destination is north from the temple, and the mine area. Head west and north, then circle around the area and continue north until you reach the 3rd town, talk to the guard guarding the house to the south, that will open up the next path.

Leave town to the south, and head east past the now open rocky area with the deadly flower monster.

Eventually you'll come to a cave with a boss who can control the flower monster. You can lose for an H scene, but there are no points for it. Then kill him to move the game forward. Head back to the 3rd town.

Now, you should be back tracking to the Bar / club frequently to attempt to gain more H points if possible if you can get the Nun up to 50 points, earning the rest is easy by going to the slum inn and sleeping there, then going back to the bar to earn a lot more H scene. I got myself up to 81.

What is most important though, is eventually the Lecher will patron the bar. Once he does, you can talk to the Lecher and accept his request for 5000 cash to fuck him. If you haven't had the nun lose her virginity, it get broken after this H scene. And should put you over 50.

Once this event does occur, the Lecher will be in your party next day.

After you are done with all the H scene, go back to 3rd town with the knight girl and report to the guard, guarding the south tower. He will let you enter the building.

Now go upstairs and there will be a meeting with all your party, you'll be given permission to travel north of town.

Again, if you haven't already, now is the perfect time to kill the sand worm. You should be more then powerful enough to win.

The next area is a grass land, enemies are fairly easy. Then you'll head further north, and enter the cave here. A lot of elemental enemies here, Holy always is effective. The earth monster here are weak to lightning. Proceed through the cave and exit to the north.

You'll see a giant church, there is a return me point to the left inside which screams danger.

Before we proceed, lets back track a bit. Remember those special crystal we have been collecting?
Head south from the 2nd mining town. If you save up a ton of money, you can buy the final crystal we need for 1,000,000 cash.

There is also 2 H scene in the guard tower we opened up with the old man. The 2nd H scene however requires a High H level. Since I missed some of the H scene I could not get it on this play through, but per the completed save it is there.

Also, the last old man scene is back at the inn in 2nd town.

Same is true for the Lecher, if you have a Higher H level? I'm assuming that's why no later inn scene showed up for me either.

Anyways, afterwards travel back to 2nd town and stay at the inn.

You can go back to the bar / club for the last H scenes needed to get our nun 100% Hentai.

If you talk to the nun in the mission house, she will give you a quest with an H scene gang bang

I'm you go further in the same area you get an improve H scene from the homeless guy.

And then slightly to the left the is a shack where you can have another H scene.

Afterwards my lust was 124. Went back to the Bar/ pub and there should be a hood figure at the time, approach him for a surprise H scene and a bad ending.

Now that the nun is completely H. It's time to finish the game, Head back to the first town with the old man. We got an elephant weak to lighting we need to crush. Head to the north of town, you should have gotten all 4 crystal necessary to active the pillar here and open the way forward.

To have the old man in your party, it is the 3rd choice.

Now head to the guard post at the top of the area and select the 1st choice for the Knight Girl.

Use your lighting magic to fry the knights and your Knight girls best skills.

Moving forward and the moron will summon a Demon. Guess what we have to do?

You Knight Girl and Heroine, at this point, should be more then up to the challenge.

Holy Magic really hurts the regenerating idiot and the Knight Girl skills are all
super effective, especially her lighting sword skill for 20 MP if you have it.
Clean house.

If you played right, and collected the crystals from the boss, a busty witch shows up and blast the demon to smithereens. Not sure if it is possible to get a game over if you don't collect all the crystals.

After you win, you are given the option to save your game so you can carry on your H scenes you have unlocked and start a new game.

Anyhow, that is it, this was a pretty fun game to play through, I'm sure I missed a lot, like the singing guy in the first town that is located south of the mission house, never could figure out what he wanted.

Hope this helps out a few people though, not sure how exactly you unlock the specific H endings like for the Lecher, Old man, and Knight Girl, etc If anyone happens to know, if you can take the time to post I would appreciate it.

Enjoy.)

dante2144

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great Walkthrough tops 10/10

As for endings there a few.

If you let the lecher be with the knight girl, and you let the old man with you (all scenes with old man) you can get the orgy ending with a 4sum

If u stay in the bar all the way and go top floor before sleeping with the soldier thats another ending referencing the last game.

we already got the toliet ending.

Just be with the leecher only ending

Old man only ending.

Let the leecher have the knight girl, but you be a good girl and leave the country ending.

And the good ending no naughty business

hope those help!

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, will have to try it out.

magroux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sequel to

Everyone of this producer was very good, I hope this also surprised me.
Not RPG's are difficult to enjoy for those who do not understand Japanese.:D

magroux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much, in the next elections for presidency you can apply that my vote is guaranteed lol ;)

Styx101

Reputation score
Dear friends, I am not an English-speaking person and it is a little difficult for me to navigate here.
Please tell me if there is a partial English translation (interface may be) for this game (RJ191221), and if so, could you give me a link?
For the first part of this game (RJ167144) I found it, but for this I just can not find. Or does it simply not exist?
I will be very grateful.
Thanks.

frazean

Reputation score

Walkthrough for Starworks – Saint Ceres – the land of white turbidity

When you first start the game, you'll be in the 1st town. Talk the guard at the entrance, and then go into the house on the hill in the north west part of town. You'll see the knight girl talking to a group of villages that aren't listen to her. The nun will come forward and speak up for her.

Next we get an usual prayer service to say the least. The nun will collapse trying to use her holy energy to open the door.

The next morning when you wake up, go to the middle eastern part of town to the item shop to meet our 2nd party member, the Lecher. He will give you a couple of free potions and send you on your way.

You can now leave town. The path is pretty straight forward, head south until you come to the small hill with a question mark. You get a small H scene.

Continue south, grab the treasure chest and the item. Proceed west kill the tree monster get the item and continue along the west path. Circle around south and then east to the flower monster here which are really easy to kill. Move on.

Go south and west for another tree monster and an item then east to the next area and south to exit to the 2nd town.

If you head through the group of guy with the heart symbol that will trigger your first H scene which results in points added to the Nun total H level. Our goal it to get her over 100.

Immediately head to the south part of town, see the 2 red heads blocking the path? Talk with them to open up the way forward.

Proceed south and right and enter the giant mansion. Go north, and go into the bubble area.

You'll be taken up stair to talk with the red head leader here. He say something about the town.

If you head right, there is another H scene. After you leave, the Nun will mention 100, which is actually 1,000,000 cash. That is what we need to earn for the crystal the red head boss is holding on to.

Well, we might as well get started, go to the mission house and talk to the merchant in the back. Then talk to the bald head guy at the counter.

After we get our first mission, exit the building to collect our party. An old man approach the Nun and the Knight girl and offer to join our party.

Now to get our next party member, head to the item shop in the 1st town, you should be transported there anyway after the conversation. You can convince the Lecher to join up with you.

Now lets go to the mission house in the 1st town, talk to everyone there. When you exit the building you should see a group of three guys. One with an ! point over his head. Talk to him, he seem to be waiting for something...

Go back to 2nd town by way of the red bandana guy, he short cut you between the two town for free.

Talk to the old man again, apparently the last conversation wasn't enough for him to join you. This time he joins your party.

If you go through the group of guys again here, you'll earn an H point and a scene.

There is another H scene to the north, you have to go past the homeless guy to get to the Mine.

Talk to the red bandana guy to the north with exclamation point on his head.

Then back track, enter the building with two door wide open slightly east the homeless guy.

Talk to the nun in the broken down building. You can find the nun we just talk to in the mission house to the south with an ! point over her head. Talk to her again, now it's on to the mines. Head North past the homeless community.

Mine
The 1st floor is straight forward.

Now for the 2nd floor it is complicated, as if you take the lecher you can get an H scene with him or you can take the old man for a different H scene.

How do you get past the rubble in the second floor of the first mine? Do you need a bomb or something? Answer, you need a rope .)

The rope is in the same area as the rocks ( bottom left corner of the map, something like that)

Go back to the area with the land side with the old man and you get an H scene. The nun will use the rope to avoid the land slide and get to the next level.

The 3rd floor you need to pick up the log hidden. The 1st is located on the north left side by a standalone treasure chest, just below the area with the trapped miners.

Where is this bottle of booze? I swear I've looked everywhere in the dark area and there is nothing, even with the guy in my party

You will have a hard time getting lust over 23 until you get the bottle of booze
from the mine (in the first part of 4F, the dark area). The lecher guy has to be in the party to get it. Go back to the first town, add the lecher guy to the party, and then take him back to his shop. He'll leave. Then collect your Knight Girl party member.

Kill the boss wraith and with him in your party afterwards, check the cave behind him. Should be in one of the chests.

Go and get the Lecher first and take him to the item shop in the 1st town where he joined your party. Then go get knight girl and take her to the item shop too.

They'll get into a drinking contest with the booze and the knight girl will get drunk / fall asleep. At this point you have several choices. Either you can let
the lecher guy take advantage of the knight girl, or you can butt in. If you want to be a slut, butt in. Once you do that, a bunch of interactions involving the lecher guy will open up, and you can quickly raise your lust.

1st option is both girls leave.
2nd option, 1st choice the lecher fuck the knight girl.
2nd option 2nd choice you'll wake up at your house and a soldier will approach you with a document
3rd option is to save your game

Make sure you choose this option

"2nd option 2nd choice you'll wake up at your house and a soldier will approach you with a document"

or you will not be able to collect all the crystals to get the good ending.

It will allow you to unlock a side quest with the lecher for later. Do not choose the 2nd option first choice.

Finishing the mine... in 2nd town

The 2nd is further north to the right.

and the last log is located to the left of the exit.

When you get to the 4 floor make sure you have the lecher guy with you for an H scene

Ok, now after completing the mine we want to take the Lecher south of the 2and town let him smell our nun heroine 3 times. for 6 H points. Also, you should have the nun go by herself to work at the Bar / club.

Also, you can get an H scene by talk to the guy on the west side of town, with just the nun, having dinner with the guy in his house and then using the Toilet next door.

Another H scene can be gain by going into boarding house inn with a lot of guys. Talk to the 1st one by yourself for an H scene.

If the nun head south of the 2nd town (the one with the mine) by herself, you can go up to the big house, select the first option from 3 and watch over the kids for some lewd shenanigans. If there are only 2 options, do not pick the first unless you are ready to proceed the game forward.

Now before continuing with the Lecher, recruit the old man, after going complete through the mine you come to an open desert area. If you head south and west you'll come to an abandon temple.

Defeat the enemies here to level up quickly and when you get to the bottom floor. Make sure to have the Nun bath in the pool for an H scene.

Also, it is very important to lose the boss fight here against the 3 soul crystal boss. You gain 5 easy H points for H scene. (Side note, by losing with each party member, you may be able to increase your 5 points by 15, will have to test out)

Once you do win you gain the magic staff the old man was looking for, now lets back track to the 2nd mining town.

Pick up the Lecher and head back to the starting 1st town, if you've prevented lecher guy from messing with the knight chick, you'll get a notice the morning after that an area has opened up south west of the first town (a guard will stop you and report it). Head south (to the area with the rat enemies) and then go west until you see the sign board.

This area was blocked off with boulders before but will be open now. Work your way through this area (you'll get a bunch of scenes with lecher guy).

After you gain the crystal here, rest up.

Now choose the Knight girl, head back to the temple area of the desert past the mine. Head east and south down to a pend up area with monsters and a guy. Defeat the boss battle, there is no H scene.

If you proceed further south into this area, you'll find the sand worm.
The sandworm is in the desert area all the way to the west and north of the town. There's a portal right by him, he looks like a red crystal pillar.

Do not attempt to kill him unless you are at Level 30 with the Nun and Level 20+ with your extra party member. The old man and knight girl are the best choices for this fight.

You can lose here for an H scene if you wish and a game over H scene, after word the game will pretend it didn't happen so there are No points for doing it. Might unlock later though for recollection room.

Regardless, our next destination is north from the temple, and the mine area. Head west and north, then circle around the area and continue north until you reach the 3rd town, talk to the guard guarding the house to the south, that will open up the next path.

Leave town to the south, and head east past the now open rocky area with the deadly flower monster.

Eventually you'll come to a cave with a boss who can control the flower monster. You can lose for an H scene, but there are no points for it. Then kill him to move the game forward. Head back to the 3rd town.

Now, you should be back tracking to the Bar / club frequently to attempt to gain more H points if possible if you can get the Nun up to 50 points, earning the rest is easy by going to the slum inn and sleeping there, then going back to the bar to earn a lot more H scene. I got myself up to 81.

What is most important though, is eventually the Lecher will patron the bar. Once he does, you can talk to the Lecher and accept his request for 5000 cash to fuck him. If you haven't had the nun lose her virginity, it get broken after this H scene. And should put you over 50.

Once this event does occur, the Lecher will be in your party next day.

After you are done with all the H scene, go back to 3rd town with the knight girl and report to the guard, guarding the south tower. He will let you enter the building.

Now go upstairs and there will be a meeting with all your party, you'll be given permission to travel north of town.

Again, if you haven't already, now is the perfect time to kill the sand worm. You should be more then powerful enough to win.

The next area is a grass land, enemies are fairly easy. Then you'll head further north, and enter the cave here. A lot of elemental enemies here, Holy always is effective. The earth monster here are weak to lightning. Proceed through the cave and exit to the north.

You'll see a giant church, there is a return me point to the left inside which screams danger.

Before we proceed, lets back track a bit. Remember those special crystal we have been collecting?
Head south from the 2nd mining town. If you save up a ton of money, you can buy the final crystal we need for 1,000,000 cash.

There is also 2 H scene in the guard tower we opened up with the old man. The 2nd H scene however requires a High H level. Since I missed some of the H scene I could not get it on this play through, but per the completed save it is there.

Also, the last old man scene is back at the inn in 2nd town.

Same is true for the Lecher, if you have a Higher H level? I'm assuming that's why no later inn scene showed up for me either.

Anyways, afterwards travel back to 2nd town and stay at the inn.

You can go back to the bar / club for the last H scenes needed to get our nun 100% Hentai.

If you talk to the nun in the mission house, she will give you a quest with an H scene gang bang

I'm you go further in the same area you get an improve H scene from the homeless guy.

And then slightly to the left the is a shack where you can have another H scene.

Afterwards my lust was 124. Went back to the Bar/ pub and there should be a hood figure at the time, approach him for a surprise H scene and a bad ending.

Now that the nun is completely H. It's time to finish the game, Head back to the first town with the old man. We got an elephant weak to lighting we need to crush. Head to the north of town, you should have gotten all 4 crystal necessary to active the pillar here and open the way forward.

To have the old man in your party, it is the 3rd choice.

Now head to the guard post at the top of the area and select the 1st choice for the Knight Girl.

Use your lighting magic to fry the knights and your Knight girls best skills.

Moving forward and the moron will summon a Demon. Guess what we have to do?

You Knight Girl and Heroine, at this point, should be more then up to the challenge.

Holy Magic really hurts the regenerating idiot and the Knight Girl skills are all
super effective, especially her lighting sword skill for 20 MP if you have it.
Clean house.

If you played right, and collected the crystals from the boss, a busty witch shows up and blast the demon to smithereens. Not sure if it is possible to get a game over if you don't collect all the crystals.

After you win, you are given the option to save your game so you can carry on your H scenes you have unlocked and start a new game.

Anyhow, that is it, this was a pretty fun game to play through, I'm sure I missed a lot, like the singing guy in the first town that is located south of the mission house, never could figure out what he wanted.

Hope this helps out a few people though, not sure how exactly you unlock the specific H endings like for the Lecher, Old man, and Knight Girl, etc If anyone happens to know, if you can take the time to post I would appreciate it.

Enjoy.)
"Ok, now after completing the mine we want to take the Lecher south of the 2and town let him smell our nun heroine 3 times. for 6 H points. Also, you should have the nun go by herself to work at the Bar / club."

Dude, where is it exactly ? Can you give the screenshot ?

Edit: nevermind, i got it with my own way. Thanks btw

Last edited:

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To be honest I never went back to play this game again after I beat it the first time. Too many H games out there,)