What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [STARWORKS] WIFE QUEST (RJ238739)

minthwayko

Reputation score
After I give 3 wooden branches to blacksmith and take night event where I need to go next?
me too sir 😶😶😶.Please someone tell me what to do after that😵😵😵

Full download link for 1.0:
Mod edit - Dead link removed

Saves for 3/4 completion:
Mod edit - Dead link removed
i can't download it...can you please post again?

After a replay, I cannot seem to pass the slime boss fight without the spear breaking. I would assume then that if you borrow the spear at all from the guy, you inevitably end up down this path. Im not sure if you are supposed to return it after you go mining, or if there is a way to avoid getting the spear in the first place, but those seem to be the only two options to avoid that bad end.

*EDIT* Or Im just plain stupid. The spear is SUPPOSED to break at some point. The goal here is to make sure you have 50k by the time you clear the ghost house (thats when his bad end went off for me). Easily attainable by selling all the pink items you find up until that point. Though I reccomend skipping the "lose to slime" boss event, as you will lose money and possibly not clear this route.
can you please tell me.after the spear broke. what happen next?.i stuck in there. i give craftsman what he needs.and i also search 50k but i don't know what to do next.I can't enter the house to pay 50k.and i can't access other than logs .

Last edited by a moderator:

hima@4234

Reputation score
I won the fight but the spear got destroyed in the process. And I got it from storage in her house, not from that guy. I think this is too early, too. I probably made some wrong choices after the Mansion quest.
Hello how to solve the mansion quest.i stuck there and I can't find anything to solve it.

shamssachi

Reputation score
for the slime boss you can:
1. lose to it and get hscenes, MC's husband will come to rescue but you will lose all your money
2. use bombs to kill it then u will be stuck in the village outside
2a. u can have sex with the elder in the village, this will lead to multiple scenes and bad end
2b. dont have sex with the elder, no sex scene, MC's husband will come to rescue
3. dont use bombs to kill the boss, then you will use bombs to leave the village

I mean there are obviously multiple ways to solve quests in this game and I honestly dont think its linear.
I loss the slime then rick come and take me to village...now what should i do