What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [STARWORKS] WIFE QUEST (RJ238739)

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
its out on nya also i have a problem. My screen keeps freezing 3 min after i start playing. I can still play but can't see what i do. For now i just save alot and restart game but does anyone know a fix to this?
EDIT: also my frame rate drops to 0 when screen freezes

Last edited:

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
After I give 3 wooden branches to blacksmith and take night event where I need to go next?
i am also stuck there. I went and got defeated by slime and now i can't acces that area.
EDIT: found it, go to bottom right in town, near that building with guards in it there is a small building you can enter
Untitled.png
anyone got a clue on what am i supposed to do?

If anyone has a save with some progress after you finish the job with cutting wood because i can't go anywhere. Someone else asked about that on cien and the author said that you have to go where the orc cave was and use settlement or something...i can't use anything from inventory. Any clues?

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score
I went to the bottom right corner by the graves and there was a guy there that advanced the story. letting you go to the ghost house

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I went to the bottom right corner by the graves and there was a guy there that advanced the story. letting you go to the ghost house
Can you post youre save please? I think mine bugged out and there is no guy there for me.

OP
M

MrWitchity

Reputation score
Full download link for 1.0:
Mod edit - Dead link removed

Saves for 3/4 completion:
Mod edit - Dead link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

greggundy

Reputation score
i am also stuck there. I went and got defeated by slime and now i can't acces that area.
EDIT: found it, go to bottom right in town, near that building with guards in it there is a small building you can enter
View attachment 18665
anyone got a clue on what am i supposed to do?

If anyone has a save with some progress after you finish the job with cutting wood because i can't go anywhere. Someone else asked about that on cien and the author said that you have to go where the orc cave was and use settlement or something...i can't use anything from inventory. Any clues?
I'm at this same part but can't enter any of the buildings in the bottom right. I get this same text every morning and am in a repeating cycle of ending the day after going in the white haired person's house. What do I do now?

dizzard

Reputation score
i think it has bugs if you are defeated by slime, you cant progress. I killed slime(using cheats) and had story progress. But overall, i dont like the game, i expected much more. Game seems rushed.

playboy8200

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm at this same part but can't enter any of the buildings in the bottom right. I get this same text every morning and am in a repeating cycle of ending the day after going in the white haired person's house. What do I do now?
same problem here got defeated by slime and delivered the wood had the night party after that it seems that i can't do anything else

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, this game is pretty disappointing. It's a fairly linear game but with 'bad end' branches.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, this game is pretty disappointing. It's a fairly linear game but with 'bad end' branches.
for the slime boss you can:
1. lose to it and get hscenes, MC's husband will come to rescue but you will lose all your money
2. use bombs to kill it then u will be stuck in the village outside
2a. u can have sex with the elder in the village, this will lead to multiple scenes and bad end
2b. dont have sex with the elder, no sex scene, MC's husband will come to rescue
3. dont use bombs to kill the boss, then you will use bombs to leave the village

I mean there are obviously multiple ways to solve quests in this game and I honestly dont think its linear.

dizzard

Reputation score
1. lose to it and get hscenes, MC's husband will come to rescue but you will lose all your money
2a. u can have sex with the elder in the village, this will lead to multiple scenes and bad end
2b. dont have sex with the elder, no sex scene, MC's husband will come to rescue
3. dont use bombs to kill the boss, then you will use bombs to leave the village

I mean there are obviously multiple ways to solve quests in this game and I honestly dont think its linear.
For me loosing to slime leads to nothing anymore. So it is deadend and no story progression, unless i do something wrong. How cool it would be if you could just continue playing after "bad ends". For example return to village without husband rescuing you and continue to play. So for me this game is much worse than other their games.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Three of those lead back to more or less the same spot in the story and one leads to a bad end, hence 'fairly linear' and not 'literally and totally linear'. I mean, you can't even go back to that rundown village afterward or even explore more of the ice cave at first because the game tells you 'nah, you'll go there later. now get back on the proper route.' If a game closes off old areas once you've finished them and doesn't let you explore any new areas unless it's where your meant to go next in the plot then, yeah, I think 'linear' is an apt description.

There doesn't seem to be much side content, either --- as far as I played the only time you can mess around with the villagers is on one of the bad end branches. Looking at the event room in my save the only hentai content I didn't see was the stuff with the fat, dirty axe-wielding guy.

For me loosing to slime leads to nothing anymore. So it is deadend and no story progression, unless i do something wrong. How cool it would be if you could just continue playing after "bad ends". For example return to village without husband rescuing you and continue to play. So for me this game is much worse than other their games.
To be fair I think not being able to progress after losing to the slime is due to a bug. But, yeah, being able to do stuff like take up the old guy in the rundown village on his offer of sex for shelter and then being able to go back and visit him again is exactly the sort of thing I was hoping for.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Three of those lead back to more or less the same spot in the story and one leads to a bad end, hence 'fairly linear' and not 'literally and totally linear'. I mean, you can't even go back to that rundown village afterward or even explore more of the ice cave at first because the game tells you 'nah, you'll go there later. now get back on the proper route.' If a game closes off old areas once you've finished them and doesn't let you explore any new areas unless it's where your meant to go next in the plot then, yeah, I think 'linear' is an apt description.

There doesn't seem to be much side content, either --- as far as I played the only time you can mess around with the villagers is on one of the bad end branches. Looking at the event room in my save the only hentai content I didn't see was the stuff with the fat, dirty axe-wielding guy.

To be fair I think not being able to progress after losing to the slime is due to a bug. But, yeah, being able to do stuff like take up the old guy in the rundown village on his offer of sex for shelter and then being able to go back and visit him again is exactly the sort of thing I was hoping for.
yea theres a bug that prevents you to carry on after losing to slime boss
You cant get the axe guy path once you started the villagers sex scenes in the inn after the haunted mansion.
I do agree that the game lacks side content but not many games give you 3 or 4 ways to handle a quest like this one.

Axl321

Reputation score
1546465219053.png
what's next? after this there was had bath scene and there was one guy came, talked about house near barrack and i haven't finished this quest, what should i do? haven't seen any slime

Last edited: