What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [STARWORKS] WIFE QUEST (RJ238739)

dizzard

Reputation score
View attachment 18840
what's next? after this there was had bath scene and there was one guy came, talked about house near barrack and i haven't finished this quest, what should i do? haven't seen any slime
I think you have to go to lumberjack(axe guy) and get bombs from him, afterwards you can bomb entrance and fight slime boss. You can kill him with bombs, and you will get stucked in the village or kill slime without using bombs and then bomb your way home. If you stuck in the village you can have bad end with villagers. Loosing to slime dead end for me

BaraknaObama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think you have to go to lumberjack(axe guy) and get bombs from him, afterwards you can bomb entrance and fight slime boss. You can kill him with bombs, and you will get stucked in the village or kill slime without using bombs and then bomb your way home. If you stuck in the village you can have bad end with villagers. Loosing to slime dead end for me
Stuck at the same place as Axl321 - Can't seem to find any lumberjack(axe-guy) to get bombs from, talked to everyone I've found so far.

Anyone who can point me in the right direction?

prawan

Reputation score
Stuck at the same place as Axl321 - Can't seem to find any lumberjack(axe-guy) to get bombs from, talked to everyone I've found so far.

Anyone who can point me in the right direction?
Lumberjack stay outside village. After you go outside village entrance. You have to go west. You will found Lumberjack house there.

capture-20190115-023713.png

Last edited:

BaraknaObama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lumberjack stay outside village. After you go outside village entrance. You have to go west. You will found Lumberjack house there.
I figured he might be in there, but he isn't. Do I need to do something in order for him to show up?

easy85

Reputation score
I figured he might be in there, but he isn't. Do I need to do something in order for him to show up?
You have to be alone. Not sure if you need something else, too.

As for the game - I don't like it. There is hardly any h-content until you are basically stuck in an ending. There is some groping, little exposure and that's it. Then, suddenly, heroine is walking naked in the village. I'm lacking context and I'm guessing she was forced to do it. I finished mansion quest, caught her husband getting a footjob from the witch and then talked to a guy living in south-west corner of the village. After that I was "stuck" in an ending. I got to do 3 different naked walks inside the village and then cheated on husband. This was rather abrupt.

I feel this game would be better with a translation so you have some context or a guide how to avoid those "bad endings" and keep going (if that's even possible). I still had one area to visit (locked path and one missing teleporter) so maybe there is more to this game. Unfortunately, game prompted me to save after the unexpected ending and now my save leads to main menu (I hate when games do that - prompt me to save BEFORE I make critical choice, not after it) and I'm not going to bother playing it again because it's a chore.
Let me know if there's better progression path and smoother, progressive corruption (instead going from groping to walking around naked in 3 minutes).

MrMarroc

Reputation score
You have to be alone. Not sure if you need something else, too.

As for the game - I don't like it. There is hardly any h-content until you are basically stuck in an ending. There is some groping, little exposure and that's it. Then, suddenly, heroine is walking naked in the village. I'm lacking context and I'm guessing she was forced to do it. I finished mansion quest, caught her husband getting a footjob from the witch and then talked to a guy living in south-west corner of the village. After that I was "stuck" in an ending. I got to do 3 different naked walks inside the village and then cheated on husband. This was rather abrupt.
I had the same end. I believe its because we both chose to borrow the spear from the guy in the SW corner when we went to do the mineral quest earlier on. If you go fight croc boss and lose, you lose the spear and he holds you accountable (this was stated at an earlier point in the thread).
If you wish to move beyond this point or see different ending besides those 3 particular ones, dont fight the croc boss, dont borrow the spear, or at least win the fight so you dont lose the thing.

For what my bits are worth, I enjoyed the game. Overall it was rather simple to get it done, you just level a few times each new area then heal and TP spam your way through fights. IMO wish there were more CG, but for what there was it was enjoyable. Needs more Sister though!

easy85

Reputation score
I had the same end. I believe its because we both chose to borrow the spear from the guy in the SW corner when we went to do the mineral quest earlier on. If you go fight croc boss and lose, you lose the spear and he holds you accountable (this was stated at an earlier point in the thread).
If you wish to move beyond this point or see different ending besides those 3 particular ones, dont fight the croc boss, dont borrow the spear, or at least win the fight so you dont lose the thing.

For what my bits are worth, I enjoyed the game. Overall it was rather simple to get it done, you just level a few times each new area then heal and TP spam your way through fights. IMO wish there were more CG, but for what there was it was enjoyable. Needs more Sister though!
I won the fight but the spear got destroyed in the process. And I got it from storage in her house, not from that guy. I think this is too early, too. I probably made some wrong choices after the Mansion quest.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
I won the fight but the spear got destroyed in the process. And I got it from storage in her house, not from that guy. I think this is too early, too. I probably made some wrong choices after the Mansion quest.
After a replay, I cannot seem to pass the slime boss fight without the spear breaking. I would assume then that if you borrow the spear at all from the guy, you inevitably end up down this path. Im not sure if you are supposed to return it after you go mining, or if there is a way to avoid getting the spear in the first place, but those seem to be the only two options to avoid that bad end.

*EDIT* Or Im just plain stupid. The spear is SUPPOSED to break at some point. The goal here is to make sure you have 50k by the time you clear the ghost house (thats when his bad end went off for me). Easily attainable by selling all the pink items you find up until that point. Though I reccomend skipping the "lose to slime" boss event, as you will lose money and possibly not clear this route.

Last edited:

MrMarroc

Reputation score
what do i do after i face the dragon in the cave?also what does this mean
Im assuming you mean the croc in the cave. You return to town and talk to the Alchemist (white hair) NPC in her shop. Couldnt tell you what that text means though

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Im assuming you mean the croc in the cave. You return to town and talk to the Alchemist (white hair) NPC in her shop. Couldnt tell you what that text means though
oh i thought it was a dragon and not a croc my bad

del.mar

Reputation score
same problem here got defeated by slime and delivered the wood had the night party after that it seems that i can't do anything else
Hi folks! Is there any patch for this bug or new version of the game? Same problem

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
what do i do after being downed by the slime?
if you don't have the latest version of the game then you get stuck in a loop due to a bug.

If you used the bombs to kill the slime you get trap in the village or if you loss against the slime and your back home then you need to go to the man in the white lab coat he tell you to go to a mansion which is east (same area as where you chop the trees) wen that done save from here it splits into different routes

1: paying back the money you own if not enough money that's one route
2: got the 50k then you can go east the south (same area as where you chop the trees) each companion give a different route
plus look around for any extra scenes

del.mar

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
if you don't have the latest version of the game then you get stuck in a loop due to a bug.
Is there latest version or link to?

Agnaricson

Reputation score
Might as well try here as well as on F95zone...

Has anybody made any progress on translating this beauty? I've been working on it on and off these last few days, mainly focusing on Hoz's story (haven't started with Charlotte's part yet). I'm done with the Prologue, most of the system terms, some of the missions and H-scenes, but I'd love it if somebody could help out provided they know Translator++ and writes decent english. Let me know if you have said skills and some time on your hands! Starworks games deserve proper english translations!