What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Studio Neko Kick ] スタジオねこキック Kichikue Monsters キチクエモンスターズ~鬼畜男が魔物娘を捕まえて牧場送りにするRPG~ RE163051 RJ163051

heaven07022

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: キチクエモンスターズ~鬼畜男が魔物娘を捕まえて牧場送りにする

In every city there are npcs with "yes/no" dialogue answers that lead to nothing either way, is there something to them that I'm missing?

Edit: After applying 1.04 ver I still only see lamia and slime wandering on farm same with training sex options, I take it that it's time for new game?

Edit45634647: I also take that 2nd city has to burn?

Edit57484686: Wolf girl doesn't appear on farm even on new save.
I also take that 2nd city has to burn?
Yep.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

In every city there are npcs with "yes/no" dialogue answers that lead to nothing either way, is there something to them that I'm missing?

Edit: After applying 1.04 ver I still only see lamia and slime wandering on farm same with training sex options, I take it that it's time for new game?

Edit45634647: I also take that 2nd city has to burn?

Edit57484686: Wolf girl doesn't appear on farm even on new save.
I upgraded from v1.02 to 1.03 then 1.04 with no issues. Just copy and paste your save info the new version. In 1.04 the only one that I know of not appearing on the farm is the castle guard, as for sex training options, that is partially based on one of the top 2 stats (that are easily increased by feeding/interacting. Just make sure you use the final interaction option there to keep their obedience up as well (which lowers the top 2 stats by 1))

As for the npcs with yes/no options, as far as I can tell some of them are asking if you've heard about something. Those ones are fairly standard rumor/hint types. Others are asking if you've heard about something, but are pretty much just there to flesh out the world and add a bit more depth to the backstory or the mission in the area. For the most part, they don't matter, but can sometimes give you a clue to send you in the right direction if you're stuck (assuming you have a translation program running, and can piece together what they're saying from that. ChiTrans with Atlas works well enough to understand what's going on most of the time for this game)

Last edited:

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the requirements to enter the vampire castle on the island? There's an imp at the entrance, but I'm not sure what he's saying... :(

-BB

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im not sure what to do next, I got the boat, went to an island with a shack and saved two girls in the neighboring woods for a scene. Went to the volcano and beat the dragon boss twice for a scene and went to the castle and got the two vampires. I found a pyramid but there is a man blocking the way. I'm pretty sure the things I've done after getting the boat are side quests.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im not sure what to do next, I got the boat, went to an island with a shack and saved two girls in the neighboring woods for a scene. Went to the volcano and beat the dragon boss twice for a scene and went to the castle and got the two vampires. I found a pyramid but there is a man blocking the way. I'm pretty sure the things I've done after getting the boat are side quests.
  1. go desert island, town in east of desert near sea
  2. go SW inn and guild, click notice then talk man get quest 1.jpg
  3. upper left room talk to princess
  4. pyramid get mirror (need hero only) then report to princess (town north house)

Anyone know the requirements to enter the vampire castle on the island? There's an imp at the entrance, but I'm not sure what he's saying... :(

-BB
try change member, deep also need this girl monster, hmmm english maybe demon

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yep, those are optional. Listing the various options you've got now
Main Quest:
Head to the desert continent, there's 2 towns, you want the one on the northeastern shore. Accepting a quest and talking to the npc in the top left room of the adventure's guild/inn will advance the main story.

Sidequests:

The island with a shack gave you a pass to the monster village on the 2nd continent which can give you the 2 girls you didn't pick in the 4th town's brothel (after another dungeon, see page 2 for the password, all the characters are on the 2nd page, and some have other characters that look pretty similar. Took me forever to realize that I had the angle of the line wrong for the second one).
The western part of the second continent has another slave-mart with 1 girl. (shop smart, shop S-mart! =P)
The desert continent has a nighttime only auction that contains at least 2 girls just north of the oasis town.
The island between the 1st and second continent can advance the angel sidequest, (next 3 should be possible, but I did them later, so can't confirm) the woman in the prison in the town where you got the boat can advance the angel sidequest, the clown in the pub (same town) can advance it, and the girl outside the church in the ranch town can advance it. (final two steps are talking to the master of cross-dressing in the coastal desert town (after the desert tournament), and entering/beating the tower)
The Northwest continent has good (but expensive) gear. Not a real sidequest, but worth mentioning.
You can get the 3rd starter girl after beating the volcano boss twice if you haven't already. She's in the west part of town in a field.
Bring the demon girl to the castle on the island between the desert and snow continents to enter, you don't need to keep her in party for exploring, but you will need her in party for the boss fight (after the save point, the event trigger without her)

Last edited:

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks alot! Got to the Snow town and beat the demon there. Not sure where to go from here though. Also, I cant get the angel sidequest to trigger. Got the futa scene in the tower, went to the lady in prison for the cutscene, but the little girl in the ranch town isn't saying anything different aned the npc blocking the tower still won't let me in.

EDIT: Figured it out, though after the fight with the 1st of the angels I still don't have access into the tower.

Last edited:

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In 1.04 the only one that I know of not appearing on the farm is the castle guard, as for sex training options, that is partially based on one of the top 2 stats (that are easily increased by feeding/interacting. Just make sure you use the final interaction option there to keep their obedience up as well (which lowers the top 2 stats by 1)
Oh so wolf girl is still just bugged and thanks for the tip on rising girls.
As for the npcs with yes/no options, as far as I can tell some of them are asking if you've heard about something. Those ones are fairly standard rumor/hint types. Others are asking if you've heard about something, but are pretty much just there to flesh out the world and add a bit more depth to the backstory or the mission in the area. For the most part, they don't matter, but can sometimes give you a clue to send you in the right direction if you're stuck (assuming you have a translation program running, and can piece together what they're saying from that. ChiTrans with Atlas works well enough to understand what's going on most of the time for this game)
These few hundreds hgames I have played were all done the same way: intuition + trial&error, that is all that let me do it - some more complicated (surprisingly *or not* this is really small %) games required lurking here just like now :p

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So finished the angel side quest. Not sure how to get to the dungeon in the monster village though. Each of the npcs repeat the same thing and nothing about a password comes up. Besides that I'm at the final castle and it needs a 4 number password which I can't find anywhere.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the angel part... please refer to 1 page before this regarding angel cult... its already listed there the walktrough.
The 1 i forgot to add is once u done with the tower there will be small house in small island north east from your ranch town, you can get the 2 runaway angel here (PS: When the MC is pissed off thats show who the boss is :p)

For the last castle 4 digit password... The hint is visit the prison inside the castle at night... Not gonna spoilt whats the password number.

I'm not sure whats the mosnter village you metion, i'm guessing is the centipede town.
To enter you need some key item, which given once you finish the dwarf + his 3 daughter quest. Its around south west from port town... you need to find the 2 girl inside forest. (xtra scene if u visit the house at night upstair)
While on it... continueing the quest inside centipede town will bring u to a lab, which require 3 letter pw... Its also already mention in this forum if you can't solve the riddle

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not sure how to get to the dungeon in the monster village though. Each of the npcs repeat the same thing and nothing about a password comes up.
You get the quest in the village from the chief's house (has 2 flowers/plants by the entrance), the dungeon is on the other side of the mountains (press 'z' when on the palm tree). I would recommend using some kind of translation stuff for this game, there are a lot of clues, and the ridiculousness of the MC carries through (he's essentially a parody of anti-heroes).

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

v1.05 is out. Uploading currently, will provide links via pm.

I'm not providing links to lurkers anymore. Make some legitimate posts if you want a link. It's very easy to answer a question or two someone else is asking about a game you've played. If someone else wants to re-upload the files I send them and provide links for lurkers I don't mind, but I'm not going to. The site I use has a new anti-copyright campaign going, and I don't feel like making another account.

Edit per Darkfire's request: Making posts asking for a link is against forum rules. I thought I was clear enough about the fact that I'm providing links via pm not posts, but I would assume his comment was prompted by him deleting a few posted requests, and I suppose my wording could have caused some misinterpretation, so I'm putting up a reminder about that rule here. Darkfire has it linked below.

Not gonna post the changelog since I can't read Japanese (and machine translated isn't much more readable), but I'll mention fixed/not fixed bits as I notice them.

Fixed:
Stripping of octopus girl and demon on the farm
Some (all?) of the errors where your boat wouldn't follow you when you use a feather to warp have been fixed

Not Fixed:
Still missing full stripping of the the angel trio, centaur, lead angel, and partial stripping of harpy on the farm
Wolf girl -still- doesn't appear on the farm. (May work with a new game though, haven't confirmed)

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Last edited:

Solemn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is that maker's only game? Really hope they make more like this, its the largest RPGMaker game I've played that I enjoyed. The large amount of unique scenes is really great too.

Wish it was possible to get all scenes on 1 save. Missing the other 2 demon girls from the brothel in the first desert town and the angel girl on the island doesn't seem to react to anything. Likely because I cleared the angel tower already...

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This is that maker's only game? Really hope they make more like this, its the largest RPGMaker game I've played that I enjoyed. The large amount of unique scenes is really great too.

Wish it was possible to get all scenes on 1 save. Missing the other 2 demon girls from the brothel in the first desert town and the angel girl on the island doesn't seem to react to anything. Likely because I cleared the angel tower already...
Also hoping they'll end up producing more. It isn't the most complex game out there, but image quality is great, the story is amusing, and the game is fun (so many H-games aren't...). Buy a legit copy and support them if you're able.

As for the angel girl on the island...
Talk to her with her buddy (the blond angel girl) in your party. I did it after completing the tower, based on some of the things she says the tower being cleared might be required (also possible there will be a different conversation if it isn't)

Solemn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It isn't the most complex game out there, but image quality is great, the story is amusing, and the game is fun (so many H-games aren't...). Buy a legit copy and support them if you're able.
I've been a customer of DLSite for a while now and I find releases of this type of quality to be rare. If that game had half the available locations and a third of the scenes & characters in it, it would have been more akin to what I'm used to seeing. I'm also recommending buying it.

Thanks for the help with the angel girl! That worked, I think I got everything across several saves.

A second playthrough made me find out that I had missed on the masturbating guardswoman in the first castle's guard post to the right at night. Noted the lit window this time.

Also, props to the maker for unique use of the applause sound byte!

Last edited:

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so how is the game lets say rated on 10 cuz am downloading the demo to see but i want you guys opinion since its often the best critics

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so how is the game lets say rated on 10 cuz am downloading the demo to see but i want you guys opinion since its often the best critics

Game-play: 9/10 Solid, fun, fairly well balanced (1 character out of 20+ is a bit unbalanced if equipped with certain items).
Sound: N/A. I play h-games with sound off. Always. Can't rate this.
Story: 8.5/10 Understandable using Atlas + TA/Chii. Humor carries through decently. MC is intentionally ridiculous (kind of a terrible person though...).
Size: 10/10 10-15 hours. Plenty of optional stuff.

Kuruvit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone can help me wlth thls error
No such file or directory - Audlo/BGS/??
**backtrace:

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

guys who is the main protagonist in this 1 male or female .. ?? :confused: