What's new

Stupid ChooseYourOwnAdventure Story

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I need to practice my writing anyway, but I don't feel particularly creative, so I decided to make a choose your own adventure style story. For those who don't know what these are, and therefore probably missed out horribly in their childhoods, CYOA books are basically books where there are multiple endings, dictacted by the reader's choices throughout the book. Think an h-visual novel with more expansive routes.

Anyway, with each update, I will list the character's equipment, write part of the story, then leave it up to you guys/guy/anyone who's interested, to choose what happens next by popularity vote. In the case of an open vote, the first two suggestions will voted upon. (ie, in choosing the name, of someone suggests "Bob" then the next person suggests "Obo", then the vote will be between Bob and Obo.

And if no one's interested, I'll just add stuff on a random basis -3-

Our story begins in a bustling city, a young girl, probably just a few days shy of her 20th birthday is walking into town, she heads into a hotel, asking for a room.

The Hotel Manager looks at her, judging her to see if she really had any money. Shrugging, he pushes forward a guest registry and a points at a quill on the counter next to an ink well,

She bites her lip, looking around, she wasn't sure she should be using her real name, after all, she did not want to be recognized, for now, she picks up the pen, thinking quickly of what to write as a pseudoname...

Inventroy
Clothes
$500
Stabby Knife
1 month of rations
Backpack

Choices:

None, for now, she needs a name.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: Stupid ChooseYourOwnAdventure Story

katie

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josephine (josie, jo, whatever)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Silshia

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Katie sounds like a very simple name. I like it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I vote katie, lol

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(As this is a minor decision, I'll end voting for now)

She writes out the name that came to her mind, Katie, she set the quill down and looked up at the manager with a smile, "Is it alright if I don't use my last name?"

The manager looks at the name, then back at "Katie", then down again, he shrugged then closed the registry, "I don't really care as long as you can pay for your room. So how long will you be staying?"

Katie looked at the calender on the table, it was old and decrepit, one of those calenders which a person could write in the dates, it appeared that manager had simply crossed out and rewritten each date on the calender, 'How cheap...' she thought; then she remembered the task at hand, "Uh... I'll just pay for a month for now."

The manager nods and takes out a notebook, he looks up some values then puts it down, "That'll cost you $300, plus another $100 in case you break anything."

She nods and hands the money over with a sigh, she was hoping the money would last a little longer, but she knew she needed a place to stay. She dutifully dug the money out and handed it over. The manager counted the money, looking at them with a little doubt, then he relaxed and pulled a key off a hook, "Here, if you lose this key it's going to be $20 to replace it, got it?"

She nods, "Alright, I understand." She walked up to her room and put down her backpack and took out the few extra sets of clothing she had, then she looked down at a map of the city, pondering what to do next.

Inventory:
Clothes
$100
Stabby Knife
1 month of rations
Backpack

Choices:
1. Go to the local adventurer's guild, maybe they have something for Katie to do, plus there might be free handouts!

2. Head to the bar, sure it'll cost money, but there's a chance she might get vital information on where to get more money in return

3. Wait until nightfall, then head to the busy part of town and try to pick up a "customer"

4. Do something else! (please specify and be reasonable)

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

4. Mug someone for money.

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3 was chosen

Katie decides after careful consideration that selling her body would probably be the fastest way to earn money and get back on track, she looks through her clothes and picks the ones that show off the most of her body.

She lets out a deep sigh, this was definately not the glamourous new life she was expecting... barely a day in a new city and already she was needing to sell her body to make sure that ends meet. She decides to take a quick shower first, after all, the grime and dirt on her from walking to this city would probably be unattractive to potential customers.

After the shower, she gets dressed and pockets her key and knife; and walks down to the shadier district; a man approaches her, looking quite angry, "Hey, only girls that belong to me are allowed to walk these streets. Get the hell out of here."

Katie looks at the man, unsure of what to do.

Inventory
Slutty Clothes
Stabby Knife

Choices:
1. Explain your situation to the man, perhaps he will be leniant and let you walk the street just for tonight

2. Stab the man, he's probably carrying lots of money

3. Other

Reputation score

Ask how big a part of the "fee" the man wants in order to let her work for the night.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score