What's new

[WIP - Full] Succubus Rhapsodia (English) - Plains, Hills, and Cages Edition

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
C69AF5E6A57A740DBC938AE9D3D90BD157D7FF2D415745ABF46F35D8F61D4B24
!= C69AF5E6A57A740DBC938AE9D3D90BD157D7FF2D415745ABF46F35D8F61D4B24
I never quite understood this either 😅
I'm not quite sure is 'official' yet but I'll try to update my patch. This week, or probably the next (making sure I don't override any of your scripts, this time around). We can probably expect fewer mod updates starting next month.

have a generous spirit compile the main mods and english patch into a single zip and patch (obviously without the base game).
Ack. Now that I know I'll definitely keep it at two files like before lest they erringly call me generous :devilish:

llllIlllll||IIII

Reputation score
Is there a specific version of AttacheCase4 that's required? I can't drag the .ico file into the password field, as the installer tells me to.

EDIT: Okay, I have no idea what I did differently, but it let me drag-and-drop the file all of a sudden. It might be because I had the Explorer window in a different format, due to having searched for "icon" in kmy SR folder(I was running out of ideas), but sure enough, in that particular instance, it worked.

Hopefully my experiences help someone else out!

Last edited:
OP
WitheredGryphon
Reputation score
Work on the project has resumed, albeit at a slower pace until after next week.

I hope to have Release 0004 out sometime this weekend, but I may put it off until next weekend or make it a smaller release. Moving next week so I'll be busy packing, unpacking, etc.

Oskar1899

Reputation score
Unsure how related it is but got a syntax error in the hell ordeo stage with this enemy only.

Edit: Think I found another while loading into an area.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any update on this? Haven't seen Gryphon in a while.

OP
WitheredGryphon
Reputation score
Any update on this? Haven't seen Gryphon in a while.
Sorry, it's been a minute but not in the best financial situation on top of moving so I haven't been able to focus on the project the past month. Release_0004 is largely done, I've mostly just been adding "more" to it. I promise I'm still here and still working on it, even if I'm quiet for a bit.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. Downloaded a 1.20 version of the game that came with a v21.08.19 patch.
Downloaded the installer
Got attachecase4.
Installer asked for Attachecase.exe. That works
Then it asks for the Game.exe and when I select that the installer closes instantly.

Oskar1899

Reputation score
I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. Downloaded a 1.20 version of the game that came with a v21.08.19 patch.
Downloaded the installer
Got attachecase4.
Then it asks for the Game.exe and when I select that the installer closes instantly.
I got the one from dlsite without any patch and worked just fine. You should try to get one without any patch and give that a shot.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Downloaded the installer
Got attachecase4.
This is precisely the issue i am having now as well, perhaps it is related to the new version of Plains, Hills and Cages? All versions of the patcher, the base game and Attachecase4 are fresh downloads.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems normally the English Patch Installer picks up links directly on the MOD page which is set to grab the uploader .atc links and run them. I recently gave this a try as well, but since the inclusion of the Google Drive link, it's not able to pick up the link properly since there's a few screens to go through which terminates the installer. If deciding on a stable release, it might be more preferable to hard code the installer to pull only the related files it has been tested on per release.

There are some other changes with the maps from the MOD due to having over 1000 map files to which now they're being reworked and called from different sub folders.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is precisely the issue i am having now as well, perhaps it is related to the new version of Plains, Hills and Cages? All versions of the patcher, the base game and Attachecase4 are fresh downloads.
I did get it working when I tried a fresh install from DlSite. The patcher takes a bit longer than you'd expect so give it ample time once it hits a "Downloaded some .atc file. section."

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I did get it working when I tried a fresh install from DlSite. The patcher takes a bit longer than you'd expect so give it ample time once it hits a "Downloaded some .atc file. section."
Mine never gets that far, the CMD closes almost immediately after i select the game application. Do i need to merge the game folder and the english patcher folders? Do i need to make any alterations to the Attachecase program? How did you handle this?

It seems normally the English Patch Installer picks up links directly on the MOD page which is set to grab the uploader .atc links and run them. I recently gave this a try as well, but since the inclusion of the Google Drive link, it's not able to pick up the link properly since there's a few screens to go through which terminates the installer. If deciding on a stable release, it might be more preferable to hard code the installer to pull only the related files it has been tested on per release.

There are some other changes with the maps from the MOD due to having over 1000 map files to which now they're being reworked and called from different sub folders.
I see, so it appears my misfortune is related to the mod website changing how the files are downloaded from a direct download to a google doc link.

I'm trying to figure out how to unpack ATC files (from the google doc link) for a manual installation of the mod, but i can't seem to figure that out either. I guess if you aren't programmer who understands Japanese you are pretty much forced to wait for the installer to get an update.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mine never gets that far, the CMD closes almost immediately after i select the game application. Do i need to merge the game folder and the english patcher folders? Do i need to make any alterations to the Attachecase program? How did you handle this?
I'm stuck here too. I got Strange's UI Patch to work just fine but when I tried applying the translation patch the cmd terminates when selecting the "game.exe"

I got it to this point but then the following happens: - Sorry for the bad quality, the cmd window closes once an error happens so i had to use OBS studio to record what happened and then screenshot it.

1667281113984.png

into

1667281209949.png

it does indeed seem it has something to do with the google drive link

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I managed to decrypt the google docs file and then install all the mods by overwriting the main game folder but after apply Strange's patch, the game kept crashing on startup, probably because of the new mod files. Havent tried to install Gryphon's patch yet.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score
Right, I don't recommend using the English Patch Installer in it's current state right now since it hinges on picking up the latest files and recompile the code which at this point may include unforeseen changes which will cause the game to crash since it touches more than just the base game itself. It's very likely that many of the errors that are currently coming up is because it pulled the latest MOD files instead of the ones at the time of release before the introduction of Google Drive.