What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [sugar star] 王国の守護天使 / Sex Angel Ariel (RJ242119)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Where can I find said translation thread? Or is there not one yet?
They don't make one till the translation is finished I think. You can find the patch and progress on their patreon page.

therez1

Reputation score
They don't make one till the translation is finished I think. You can find the patch and progress on their patreon page.
Much appreciated, I'll patiently wait and watch this thread until a link appears for the translation

greedyaf

Reputation score
The DLsite RJ code in title header is incorrect
shows
(RJ242199)

when it should be

[RJ242119]

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The DLsite RJ code in title header is incorrect
shows
(RJ242199)

when it should be

[RJ242119]
No it is not. I'm the one who redid 200+ pages of titles. [] are for devnames while () are for RJ/RE codes, I've been pretty lax about people conforming to this however. The number itself has been corrected, however.

Last edited:

greedyaf

Reputation score
No it is not. I'm the one who redid 200+ pages of titles. [] are for devnames while () are for RJ/RE codes, I've been pretty lax about people conforming to this however. The number itself has been corrected, however.
yeah, i just meant the number.
I dont know anything about the ()'s, i'm lazy so i just copy and pasted the correct code from somewhere. lol

HK51

Reputation score
Don't know if this will be helpful to anyone, but here is a simple cheat engine table with HP, Climax Points, MP, her lvl, gold, stats, sex stats, inventory (including quest items - but be cautious with them), the pantsu she is wearing and battle commands (attack, defense, lick/rub/tease/rape invite, etc - take note of Table Extras for their ids). For 1.02 eng, but I hope should work with jap one too.

If you don't know what Cheat Engine table is and how to use it, please google "how to use cheat engine table" (I suppose I can't post links?). Also download Cheat Engine only from its official site.

Attachments

eurekachan26

Reputation score
I didn't finish the game yet but where do you get this bikini armor? I guess it will be given later? Or is a item I need to find somewhere in the map like the pink micro bikini?

Edit: Nvm this game is pretty nice with the player. It's a shame is a short game but it was enjoyable.

Last edited: