What's new

Summoned!

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'Yeah, yeah, sure...you know, for a holy warrior you lie too much...'

The two bodyguards followed behind, but Cyra couldn't really pay attention to that right now.

Olar opened the door to the room. It was a small room, with a small window. There was only a bed, a bedside table, a chest, and a thick carpet on the floor.

"Here we are...let me help you undress..." he offered, and started helping Cyra remove her armor...or to be more precise, she undressed her by himself, since Cyra's hands were trembling too much to help untying the leather straps. Why was her armor so hard to remove? It was getting in the way of her getting fucked...

After a struggle that left Cyra panting and dizzy, she found herself naked, on the bed.

"Here, brave warrior...let me help you relax..." Olar offered, groping her breasts as his big erect cock was resting on top of her white-haired pussy.

His fingers were burying themselfs on Cyra's soft mounts, making her heart beat faster, and her inwards to fill with a burning desire...

"I will be starting then..." he leaned over to kiss her in the mouth, as he slowly pushed his cock inside her.

Cyra was pounded down for a good amount of time, before a violent orgasm came for her. She felt the devil had something to do with that, because the merchant also came at the same time...and inside her.

"Oh...sorry about that..." he offered, but Cyra was too tired to bother...

'Well, getting bred like a good bitch is only appropriate' were her thoughts, before falling asleep.

~~~

Cyra woke up to the sound of a door smashing. She found that she was on the small, the merchant still over her, and her weapon nowhere in sight.

Someone grabbed her by the arm, and pulled her out of the bed.

"You filthy whore! You will see how we punish whores in this town!" one angry looking guard scolded her.

"She is not..." Olar tried to explain.

"Shut up! You will have to present yourself to the constable before sunset!" the guard wasn't planning to listen.

'Oh, dear...things are looking interesting...and it is a new day...should I take control? By the way, were you a virgin? I am impressed...' the devil giggled...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She gave the Devil in her head a sensation of disapproving loathing.. mostly by thinking about it as best as she could.
She made her way up with that merchant, wishing her head was a little.. clearer right now. well, at least he was nice so having sex with him wouldn't be all bad...

She'd kind of hoped for a "Ah.. err.. right.. this is perhaps going a little quick.. ahmn.. would you believe me if I told you it was a bit of a .. curse.. thing?" She tried, but shifted to allow the unbuckling of her armor-plates. Damn.. why did her hands tremble this much..

She blushed at how quick she was lying on the bed.. between her horniness and the booze she had gotten easily lost along the way.. well, one good (or even one bad!) fuck would help.. clear her head, hopefully.

She gulped ever so slightly, as she watched Olar above him, biting her lips, exhaling heavily. "Y... yes alright.." She nodded, encouragingly.. again, this wasn't quite her type of man, but the hardness of her nipples and tingling arousal of her body made that hard to inform him about, as he squeezed her breasts...

She nodded, encouragingly, recieving his kiss.. her body was burning up, but hopefully, this would calm her down quickly.. stupid devil!

Cyra panted, happily smiling after their rough lovemaking, not even minding the potential risks of him cumming inside her.. and distracted by her own lewd thoughts...

Then she blinked.. and glared at the insinuation of her being a whore. Shut up! Next time I'll let you take control it'll be somewhere remote.. She cussed at the devil, her cheeks red with emberassment. "How -dare- you tiny man." She growled, before gripping his arm in turn.. and twirling it around to reverse the hold.

"NAME! RANK! COMMANDING OFFICER?" She barked at him.

(20 str total to take control!)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'Oh, the deal was when you need it, not when you don't like it! But I guess that means you have to follow my command then?' the devil mused in her head

"Fuck! Wh-what?" the guard cried in surprise, before a second one rushed from the outside inside the small room, drawing a wooden club.

"You! Unhand him immediately!" the second guard shouted, similarly shocked.

The merchant looked a bit lost, trying to cover himself with the bedsheets and to realize what was going on.

'Lets see...my order will be for you to let them arrest you...naked!' Love declared without mercy, making Cyra's heart skip a beat...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm in control for 23 hours, you for 1. And if you want to play it this way, you asked me to find a body, a proper living one.. you never said you'd have to -like- the body or the place it was in. I could go looking for the nearest house for the insane, where your mad new bodies seductions are lost among the ravings of the mad... or we could try to get along. What would you prefer?

She chided her inner devil, before focusing on her outwards problem. The emberassing trouble she'd gotten in had put her into a foul mood.

Grrr.. I... a...as you wish then. She narrowed her eyes, before letting go of the man. "Go ahead, arrest me then." She growled.. although again her helplessness in this situation was secretly oddly arousing.. and so damned humiliating, her body positively burning with the shame. "Just know how dearly you'll pay for falsly arresting a noblewoman!"

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'Hey now, don't get angry! Do you think our deal was for you to chain yourself up and let me take control then, while I can't do anything? Nope, it wasn't!'

'I want to have fun! And I will try to have fun along with you...as long as you don't try to fight me! And don't even try to deny that you had fun last night!'
the devil argued 'Besides I could have easily seduced the guards, the constable, and get you out of this mess...or you think that beating them up is a good idea?'

"The fuck was that!" the guard cried in alarm "YOU!" the guard cried in shame.

"She surrendered." the other guard stepped in to calm him down.

"Noblewoman my ass! Walk in front of me!" he angrily said, totally not caring for her nakedness.

"Uh..." the other guard tried to speak up, but the first guard looked at the verge of exploding, so he changed his mind, tagging along.

'Wow, they would take you away naked anyway...hey, what is that? Oh...you like getting humiliated? A holy warrior, humbled in front of everyone?'

'Just think about how everyone will look at you when word gets out...the white haired holy warrior, who got arrested for whoring, and got paraded naked...her nipples betraying that maybe she enjoyed it...'

'Most are still sleeping...but I bet the shouts woke up everyone...'
she mused.

~~~

Cyra left the inn...as the devil predicted, many doors had opened to see what the noise was about, and downstairs the travellers who were sleeping by the fireplace all woke up in time to see the fully naked paladin walking out. Somewhere behind, a black wolf followed along silently, with a curious gaze - apparently he had slept outside of the inn.

The first rays of sunlight were shining down the pretty town, and the busy folk who had to wake up early would get shocked by the visage of the naked beauty marching through the streets in front of two guards.

"Woah, who's she?"

"I don't know, but damn she is hot!"

An other one would whistle merrily, staring at the naked Cyra.

"Lucky bastards..."

~~~
Finally, the attention drawing convoy reached a sturdy looking building. The guards led Cyra inside...on the left side, iron bars formed a large jail cell, and on the opposite wall a guard was sitting on a stool. At the right, there was a wooden desk, and behind it a comfortable chair with a small bookcase behind. Inside the jail cell there were a couple of matresses on the floor, and on top of those someone was lying, with his back turned to the room.

As they walked in, the guard on the stool choked on his saliva, folding over as he coughed loudly.

"Close this bitch in! Where is Sir Jones?" the guard asked.

"He will be returning in a while....wow, she had no clothes?"

"We found her like that." the guard denied, as the other one rolled his eyes

"I told the innkeeper to collect her things. I'll go fetch them." he said, getting out without waiting for a reply.

The other guard unlocked the door, staring at the naked Cyra.

"In you go..." he motioned her, not daring to touch the perfect body.

However the other guard wasn't so caring, slapping her butt, adding to her humiliation.

"Get in there, bitch. Sir Jones will deal with you in a while." he ordered.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The masturbation thing was .. childish fun but if you get me in trouble like this, I'll find you a prison far less pleasant than the one you escaped from. Mark my words. As much as you enjoy toying with mortals, I was once a woman that drove fiends away by the mention of her name and I can be again.
I think.. might just be stories about myself... anyway! I am not solving everything with seduction!

She huffed, before narrowing her eyes at the guard and then, with head held high, marching along.. Thirty whip-lashes to this guard. Ten only to the other.
Shut up bitch you're making me really mad... She growled inwardly.. although there was a subtle hardening of her nipples, against her will, obviously.. as her eyes wandered left and right..
Ugh this is so humiliating..
she thought to herself, at the display she made, not giving the devil in her head the satisfactionof more of an answer. She gritted her teeth, secretly relieved the devil had no control about her body in this kind of situation...

She gasped under the slap.. treating her just like a whore.. for this, the man would pay...
"You are lucky I am vowed not to slaughter the innocent.. but know that for staining my honor, I'll ask the right of duel and it shall not be to the first blood." She growled out, stifling her perverse arousal with rage.
"Tell him that every minute he makes me wait like this will be a whiplash on his back, see if that helps." She suggested, stepping in.

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Yeah, sure..." the rude guard replied, not caring at all. "I will tell him we have a whore threatening him..."

"Ok, that's enough." the guard who had opened the door stopped him, as he locked the door.

"You aren't supposed to parade anyone naked around the town, and your job here is done, so leave." he ordered, clearly displeased with the man's behaviour.

"Fine! But tell Sir Jones she attacked me!" the first one said, turning to leave.

"Yes, I will tell him a naked lady viciously attacked you, sure." he rolled his eyes.

"Sorry about that...he is the village idiot." he apologized to Cyra, once he made sure he had left "I will go find the constable...you two don't try anything funny."

23017 At this point Cyra realized that the other inmate had woken up, and was looking at her in surprised disbelief.

"Hey...what are you doing here?" he asked, when he saw that she turned to him.

"Here, cover yourself up a bit...it is a bit dirty, but...if you want..." he offered his cloak, trying but failing not to look at Cyra.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The village will require a new one by short notice." Cyra mused.. before taking the cloak, wrapping it around herself.
"Thank you.. It seems this villages criminals are more reasonable than it's guards.. what brings you here?" She chuckled.. then decided:
"I'll start.. so I made a pact with a devil I found bound to an evil artifact that keeps her contained within me but she likes to get me into messes. Say, where is the nearest insane-house?" She then tipped her chin and adjusted her new.. cloak. They'd even taken her stick! She hadn't been this vunerable all week.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Hahahahha, a pretty woman with a sense of humor! Am I still dreaming?" he mused.

'You are a bit unfair, you know...I really do care about you, even if you think me as 'a fiend'.'

"I am here for the grand crime of getting drunk and sleeping on the street! I guess....I am not sure, I just woke up." he shrugged.

"I don't know what an insane-house is, but if you are looking for a mad-house, that would be the church...oh don't tell that to anyone, blasphemy is bigger crime than sleeping on the street. Speaking about the church....I wouldn't joke with pacts with devils. They have no sense of humor."

"Ruffus, by the way. Nice to meet you!"
he extended his hand towards Cyra.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If this is your care, rest assured I'll carefullly select a nice retirement home for you. Think of you as the grandmother in law I never had.
Cyra bit back, befoe chuckling to the man. "Mad house, insane house, whatever, I need a place where no one will listen to a fiend rambling on." She.. hesitantly.. extended her hand.

"Cyra Darkbane. I might piss off the constable soon, so I'll be looking about a little to break out.. Also, to the south-east there's a farmhouse, bandits killed the owner, so I killed the bandits.. it might be more comfortable than the streets.. you just have to bury the bodies of the lowlives." She nodded.. chuckling inwardly.. just what would the guards think of what was basically a collection of weapons she carried with herself.. several daggers, a longsword, a greatsword.. Either way.

"Actually, perhaps the church would help.. by the way, that story of mine, what if it wasn't made up?" She chuckled, before stepping to the iron bars, testing their.. and the doors.. strength first. perhaps with a little push and leverage....

(17 str is not bad. but not enough to bend iron bars or even unhinge a cell door.. possibly, who knows were Aenon set the DC at! :p)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"I don't need no home, besides I am a traveller, not a home-dweller!" he denied

"A good bandit is a dead one...but you look too pretty to be one of those who go around killing bandits...no offense meant..."

"Uh...it depends, do you believe in a happy afterlife? If you tell the church you made a deal with the devil they will want to burn you...damn, you really did that? Anyway, I mean, if the church is against them, how bad can devils be?" he chuckled.

"Nothing against the church...wait actually there is...but yeah, how can you not know? Did you lose your memory or something?"

"Eh...please don't do that...trying to escape is an actual crime, you know. I doubt the constable will keep you here without a good reason."

However, the iron bars refused to make way...

~~~
After a while, footsteps could be heard from the outside.

"I tell you, she is no whore...we just had some fun." Olar's voice could be heard

"Look, explain that to the constable, not me..." the voice of the guard who had gone to pick up Cyra's items answered.

Soon, the town guard, the merchant and his two bodyguards showed up.

"Here, I can't give you your things, but those should be your clothes." the guard passed Cyra's clothes through the bars.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nothing more to say? Good.. filthy Fiend.

She sighed softly to Ruffus the.. anti-establishment traveler and smacked her lips. She'd just take the compliment, and exhale.. catch her breath. "Right... right.. the bandits were.. a coincidence, really. I'm here to actually see the church and the witch.. Seen the guards, not impressed." She chuckled.

"What's so bad about the church? And.. I intend to bring the topic up... tactfully." she chuckled.

"The church I remember was.. annoying, but not terrible.. it's a looong story, even worse than my introduction." She assured, glaring at the guard and Olar, gripping and rattling slightly on the iron door..

"So you saw my equipment and still believe this could possibly belong to a whore? I am not sure if this is an insult to me or to you. This towns guard is a joke. I should see you all send to the frontlines." She narrowed her eyes. Sure, she didn't have that authority.. yet.. but it couldn't be hard to reclaim. "This man locked in here has more honor than you." She declared, grabbing her clothes.. and tossing his cloak back to Rufus.
"Enjoy the show, that's all you locked me up for anyway, isn't it?" She asked, whilest pulling up Sera's dress with a slight flush to her cheeks again, also sending the merchants bodyguards a slight glare for not defending their master in his sleep either. "You will come to regret your treatment of me this day far more than I." She promised, a dangeroust tone in her voice now.

(str 10.. this time. and a 9 investigate, so I figure she wont find other things lying about... and while at it, 20 intimidate for the guard bringing her clothes.)

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Eh....sorry, we were patroling around when Father Jeremy came shouting about some whore at the inn...I mean we were supposed to bring you for questioning, but Londar is...very devout, and you fighting him didn't help." the guard explained, a bit cowed by Cyra

Olar behind the the guard's back tried to tell her something by only moving his mouth...but Cyra couldn't quite pick what he was trying to say. Finally, he gave up.

"Cyra, forget those country pumpkins...who would guess they would treat like that a honorable knight I hired as a bodyguard."
he explained.

"I mean, sorry, I am just doing my job..." the guard explained, putting her backpack on the desk.

"What is all this commotion about?" a rough voice was heard, before a stern looking man walked inside.

"Sir Jones...there has been a misunderstanding, I think..." the guard started to explain.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She hmpfhed at the guard.. well he didn't seem to mean bad.. but still.. this whole situation.. she was convinced her cheeks had a permanently darker tint of emberassment on them now... and then she eyed the constable.

"One of your men interrupted this fine merchant and me without due cause, had me dragged naked through the streets. Kindly, open up the bottom-side compartment of my backpack, you will find official church letters I planned to deliver, as apprently your men can not tell by armor and weaponry alone my profession..

But all that pales in comparison to the besmirching of my honor, Sire, I've been accused of and treated as being a common whore. My honor as Knight of the Lunar Circle DEMANDS satisfaction.. by the blade."
She declared.

(9 for angry persuasion.. no good rolls in prison.)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"I am Sir Jones. I apologize to both of you for the inconvenience." Sir Jones said before nodding to the guard who followed behind him. "Let them out."

"You...don't sleep wherever you please. Especially not on someone's door. Now go. You too."
he pointed towards the other guard.

"Actually, go and wait outside, I may need you." he changed his mind.

Ruffus, picked up his things, and left, whispering a 'good luck' to Cyra as he left.

"Now, to the point. There were some....things that were witnessed yesterday night, in the 'Lost Boot' inn."

"Someone told to the church that there was a whore selling herself there. I don't know who, but the Holy Church requested us to uphold the local law."

"I don't know what exactly happened after that. You were supposed to be held here until we could question you. However, if you work for the Church, you should probably complain to Father Jeremy."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She waved to Russel, before chuckling ever so slightly.. there was no harm done to him, in a way.. and with the tense situation dispersing.. somewhat, she had to admit that -thanks love- she had kind of provoked the villagers suspicions, so she could not even blame the one reporting her either.. however..

".. Interesting. Trust me, I intend to complain." She noted, stepping over to her backpack if not stopped. "I have no need to armor up in the village and you can accompany me to the church if you prefer to test my claims.

As is customary, I'll let your man chose location and time. Any weaponry and magic will be allowed by me. The duell will be to the death."
She noted.. and as the guards constable seemed reasonable, she added:
"There is a wolf with me, I found him on a farm to the southeast, young man, parents both deceased? Two bandits robbed the place, so I deposed of them, the property needs reposession and I'll take any money on their head, if there was any, one of them was a retired soldier." She noted, shouldering blade and backpack, unless stopped and.. well.. it seemed she was making her way to the church, one way or the other. She adjusted her dress and sighed.. what a mess.. if the fiend got her into problems like this, she had to get rid of her, fast, but somehow she mistrusted the church in the matter, by what she'd heard.

She also made sure to count her gold and silver.. slow enough to let the Constable feel just how little faith she had in the honor of his guardsmen after the incident.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She waved to Russel, before chuckling ever so slightly.. there was no harm done to him, in a way.. and with the tense situation dispersing.. somewhat, she had to admit that -thanks love- she had kind of provoked the villagers suspicions, so she could not even blame the one reporting her either.. however..

".. Interesting. Trust me, I intend to complain." She noted, stepping over to her backpack if not stopped. "I have no need to armor up in the village and you can accompany me to the church if you prefer to test my claims.

As is customary, I'll let your man chose location and time. Any weaponry and magic will be allowed by me. The duell will be to the death."
She noted.. and as the guards constable seemed reasonable, she added:
"There is a wolf with me, I found him on a farm to the southeast, young man, parents both deceased? Two bandits robbed the place, so I deposed of them, the property needs reposession and I'll take any money on their head, if there was any, one of them was a retired soldier." She noted, shouldering blade and backpack, unless stopped and.. well.. it seemed she was making her way to the church, one way or the other. She adjusted her dress and sighed.. what a mess.. if the fiend got her into problems like this, she had to get rid of her, fast, but somehow she mistrusted the church in the matter, by what she'd heard.

She also made sure to count her gold and silver.. slow enough to let the Constable feel just how little faith she had in the honor of his guardsmen after the incident.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"I will send someone to check about the bandits. There is a reward for bandits, indeed."

"I am afraid duels can only be arranged between willing parties. I will relieve of their duty the two guards who arrested you, and we can hold a trial for their actions if you wish so. It would be a public trial, since the Holy Church is involved...and I am afraid the penalty can only be for abuse of their authority."
he warned her.

If Cyra demanded a public trial, he would indeed follow her to the Church, to arrange the details. Otherwise, he would apologize again, and let her go telling her to pass by tomorrow morning for the reward on the bandits.

'So, the idiot church sends the town guards to you, the guards parade you naked through the streets, but I am the 'filthy fiend' who caused the trouble? I just teased you a bit, because you went against our deal without a good reason. Keep your part of the promise, and I will keep mine.'

'I am reasonable, you know. I didn't take over yesterday, to have you fucked by bandits or something. Also, this morning I could have taken control anyway, according to our contract. And to remind you, the contract also said something about you not trying to remove me.'

'Trust me, I have more ways to make you miserable than you think...I could make you break the contract, something I could claim you already have done, and then eat you up, and take your body for my self. But I don't. I want to be your lover, not your enemy...but you don't even call me by my name. For you I am just a 'filthy fiend', right, 'holy warrior'?'

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmn... She narrowed her eyes to the man. "He was willing to slight my honor, that is cause and consent enough. There is no need for a trial by anything else than combat, the gods will help the one in the right. Or have you no faith in your men after they got overpowered by a naked woman? How about you'll lead the trial against the guard that arrested me..or I'll have the entirely of your guard, including yourself, send to the frontlines and, considering their performance here... decimated here?" She threatened.. albeit she just didnt seem the one to take such a thing so far. Granted, she had half.. if not fullly forgotten the humiliation she had felt earlier, but it was still a bad day.
"But enough of this nonsense.. frankly, I got more pressing matters than your guard. I have a fiend to seal away permanently, so I'll take my leave to the church." She nodded to the constable, before turning to do just that, adding mentally:

Ways to make me miserable hmn? Your empty threats are meaningless and as tiresome as your lies, fiend. You demanded of a living body I will not interfere with.. very well, let me find an old man on his death bed, ready for on last sacrifie to a good cause. You can have his body for his last breath then answer to your hellish masters for your failures. I believe that is well within our contract? Cyra closed her eyes for a moment, chains of light erupting around the mental landscape of the succcubus, tearing her down onto all fours and restrainin her mercilessly..
Go ahead, try to scare me filthy fiend. But if you believe yourself capable of stealing my soul, you are terribly mistaken. You are witin my mind, ther place where I am strongest. If you had your full body and might, without a doubt you'd kill me as I am now.. but in my mind? I still remember echoes of who I was.. who I can be. Come and try your worst, filth. Let us see who ends up in control. I doubt you can break your own pact without reprecussions... and I guess the church can't be that bad compared to losing my body to some filth.
At this point she re-iterated the name on purpose, knowing it to antagonize the creatue, and certainly not in the mood to be threatened after yesterdays and this mornings.. experiences.

Our contract never said I could not seal you away once more, this time without a chance to any freedom or distraction throughout the milllenia, as long as no actual harm is done to you. I am sure the church has just the thing. And you have no way of stopping me, you already called your command today. Make me miserable as you please later.. and learn why they named me Darkbane long ago.
She approached the church before demanding to see the father, if none that looked sufficiently priestly were about

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"I will take care of everything, according to the law. But you are also not above the law either, and I will not tolerate murder or unlawful duels in this town."

"I will arrange the trial. However don't insult my honor. I earned my title in the front lines, and I will gladly fight again when it is needed." he added, slightly annoyed.

'Darling. I only want us to have a good time. Play along with me, and I will be your best friend....and maybe more.' the seductive voice promised, and Cyra felt a sweet kiss on her neck, a comfortable warmth spreading from there to the rest of her body.

'Few days ago, your deepest desire was to get thrown in the kennels and get bred like a good bitch by dog after dog. And we both know you liked the commoners gazing on your body as you walked around naked.' Cyra could feel traces of the desires she harbored past then...and along with it, a weird feeling, as if she could also sense some of the fiend's desires. A lust deeper than the abyss, boundless like the hells. A desire to not be alone. A hope to be accepted.

'You are just lying to yourself by trying to pin the blame on me. But do what you think it is fair to do.' she said, withdrawing to leave the paladin alone.

~.~.~

Sir Jones led Cyra to the chirch of the village, the largest building of the town right next to the city square. The magically augmented voice of someone preaching could be heard from within.

"...AND STAY AWAY FROM WITCHES, PROSTITUTES, AND OTHER FILTH."

"THE DARKNESS IS APPROACHING, AND WE HAVE TO REMAIN VIGILANT."

"THE FATHER SUN LIGHTS THE PATH FOR THE PURE AND VIRTUOUS, NOT CRIMINALS AND THE UNPURE."

"Enough for today. BUT REMEMBER, THE FILTHY LIVE STILL AMONG US...."

~.~.~​

23054 "So, Sir Jones, I trust that you took care of the evil temptress that appeared in our town? Or you are here to confess for your own sins?"

"Neither. It appears that the supposed 'temptress' works for the church...and she wants a trial against one of your flock. Why don't I let you holy people figure this out yourselves?" he mused somewhat rudely.