What's new

Summoned!

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
The man was too busy with the wolf to reply to Cyra...instead, he turned to slash down on him, managing to strike the wolf with both his sword and his dagger, before managing to shake him off, kicking him away before turning back to Cyra.

"Second chance? Hah...once you learn to kill to live, you dun't give up and beg for coppers." he argued, looking at Cyra hatefully.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cyra.. narrowed her eyes when she saw the man cut down at the wolf, even going so far as ignoring her attack, propably figuring he could just heal it away again.. narrowing her eyes she dashed forward and rammed her blade into his shoulder.. before slapping the flat of her hand agains the heft.
"Then be redeemed in fire. BURN! Lunar Resonance!" She declared, her blade suddenly extending in glowing, white light, the edge proceeding to cut on deeper.. into dangerously vital looking areas, as white light wracked out from the cut of her blade..

(17 to hit, 13 damage, and another 12 radiant damage on top.)

Then, she circled around, moving between the man and the wolf.. if her opponent was still standing. If not, she'd lower her blade and carefully step towards the lupine, checking on it's injuries...

She folded her hands and blew upon them, whispering softly as she called upon magic to speak to the wolf, in a primal, soft growl. "Relax.. let me help." She nodded, pulling out Sera's healing potion given to her earlier... "This can help." She noted, sheating her blade now.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
22935 The wolf didn't show signs of stopping, even after the man fell...instead, he went over him, biting his neck viciously, as if to make sure that he wouldn't survive by some miracle.

Afterwards, he looked at Cyra, but he didn't stay to wait for her potion or her spell. Instead, he rushed back in the house, through the now opened back door.

Soon, a mournful howling was heard from within the house.

If Cyra followed inside, she would find the corpse of a young man, lying in a dried pool of blood, the wolf mourning by his side, licking his pale face....

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well that wolf was a little vicious.. although.. the animals actions were a little odd...
"Wait.. wait.. hoi.. I just cast the spell!" Cyra complained, before pursuing.. and hesitating, narrowing her eyes.. she made the right call not letting these men survive, it seemed.

She stepped closer and checked on the young man... and shook her head. "Neither potion nor magic of mine are good enough for that, sorry.." She said, still through the spell. "Filthly lowlifes.. can only take their weapons to pay for his burrial... " She scratched the back of her head and looked around the place briefly... what had they even been doing here? Killing a man for shelter and some copper?

"Perhaps Sera's prophecy has some truth to it after all.." She pondered, briefly, before looking at the wolf. "Still, no use with you dying too." She nodded, dragging a blanket over the young mans body.
"You should rest, wolf.." She nodded, with slight concern.. that mans blades had hurt her too, after all.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
The wolf looked at her, before sighing.
"...I wasn't here in time to protect you..." he said, lying down next to the corpse.

"Uh...thanks for the help..." he said to the paladin, before turning back to look at the young man.

~~~
[The bandits had 19 silver pieces and 7 gold pieces. They also carried a longsword, a dagger, and two shortswords. The tough one had a studded leather armor, while the other had a leather armor (both bloody and damaged). ]

[Nothing will interrupt Cyra's short rest, and it is easy enough to find a shovel. If she goes for it, the wolf will try to show her something, and will lead her a distance away from the house, where two other gravestones marked two more graves, apparently the parents of the family.]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hoh am I glad I didn't misjudge this situation.." She chuckled to herself, before glancing to the wolf. "Sorry.. I guess you were companions.. you can accompany me, if you got nothing more to do here., .. although I will be going to the larger human city ahead."
She briefly considered talking with the wolf about what happened, but the spell had it's limits, so Cyra just gathered up the weapons, deciding against carrying the heavy armors, whilest giving the wolf a sad shrug. Whilest she.. doesn't really know what to say, simply letting her spell run out, the wolf helps direct her, .. to what appears to be a family grave. She sighed a littled, and, well, got to work.. this was less of the heroic part of things, but it was necessary. The bandits she pondered about briefly.. before deciding she could send someone in the city ahead after the two.. someone would propably want to reposess the farm too now..
With a fair amount of weapons added to her belt, she'd prepare to continue on the travels.

She wasn't really good at saying anything above graves, so better to just skip those bits..

(note to self: 16 gold, let's say 20 silver left)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
The wolf helped with the digging, and finally the unpleasant task finished. The wolf looked undecided, but at the end he decided to follow along with Cyra.

'I guess fucking the wolf is not very appropriate right now...well, I will find something fun to do at the town...' Love mused.

~~~
After travelling for a few more hours passing a dozen other farmhouses, Cyra finally arrived at Renila, just as the sun started hiding behind the mountains at the west...

Renila was a small town, with pretty houses. In the hill on the side, the ruins of an old keep were visible. Passing through the streets she would notice that most shops were still open. A nice looking inn called "The Lost Boot", was filling the town square with the smell of roasted meat...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She gave the wolf a soft, hesitant pat on the back, before gently leading him away from the gravestones.. that was not a good place to be one way or the other, whilest in grief. Yes, it would not be apropriate.. w.. why are you even thinking that?

She looked around.. before approaching the inn, it was good a place as any to ask about guardsmen and a weapons-trader, so she would start there, entering.. chuckling at anyone eyeing either her or the wolf too long, before ordering a juicy piece of meat.. she looked at the wolf... two juices pieces it was. "Hello, I'm Cyra, I'm looking for a woman, perhaps you know of her as a witch... and.. oh, I had a run in with bandits, feel like I should report this to someone.. oh, is there church-folks around here?" She inquired.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Uh...excuse me, but would you mind keeping your dog outside? I am not too sure if it is a good idea..." the innkeeper argued, looking a bit worried about the scary wolf.

'Hey, let me handle this...I am sure I can persuade him to let the wolf in. By the way, you need to give him an name. So...can I take control now? Seems like a good time to me!' the demoness offered.

"The witch lives up the old keep...we have a small church, however you should talk with the constable for the bandits..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cyra had been taking in the pretty little town, chuckling, before hesitating with the innkeeper.. this felt like a druid problem.. she was kind of tempted to let Love fix it, actually, she had to admit.
"Hmnn.. thanks for the informations." She nodded.. witch on a hill, small church, constable.. she grinned slightly.
How about this, I'll let you take over now, for that you deal with this and the Constable. I am bad with the lawful authority nonsense. .. as for name.. uh.. I dunno...
She shrugged, before exhaling.. kind of,.. leaning back mentally, and letting the Succubus take controll it would happen sooner or later, so why not have her help out?

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'Oh, I don't think authorities will be fun, so that's on you...also we have to get you a room. Or something better...'

"Ah please, do not mind him. He is well trained, and he won't bite anyone."
Cyra heard herself explaining....and indeed the wolf looked very calm.

"If by some miracle he does bite someone, I will take full responsibility!" she continued, hitting her chest to make a *clang clang* sound.

'See, you have to remind them you are a knight or something important.' she explained.

"Well, ok, I guess. But you gotta take the corner, please. I am Mark, by the way." the innkeeper gave in.

"Nice to meet you. Say, Mark, do you have any rooms free? I need two, one for my dog and one for me. I am willing to share with someone else, if there are not enough rooms." she winked.

"Wh...we do have one room left...but the rest are taken. You can also set your bedroll next to the fireplace..." he offered, somewhat startled.

'So...I will leave you to sort out the rest. I will be still controlling your body...at least part of it....' Love explained, giving back control to Cyra.

Cyra now had a question to answer...would she sleep next to the fireplace, or share room with someone?
But that was a secondary thought...because she felt horny...very horny. Her nipples were pressing against her armor, and her pussy was already wet.

'Yes, I can do that...you will have to find a way to satisfy yourself within half hour without leaving the inn...or I will take over, and masturbate in front of everyone! Have fun~' the fiend giggled.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hoi, live isn't all fun! She complained... and then continued complaining: I am a knight, I know that, and I don't have to pose around drammatically to know that. Of course she could guide people diplomatically like this but it was such a bother...

Huh.. ok... sure.
She chuckled.. how strange she got off this easy after the masturbation yesterday.. No taking baksies then.
Well, it seemed the fiend was more reasonable and helpful than expected. "I'll take the room, with someone else, I guess.. let's say.. for one night, for now." Now what to deal with first, constables, church or witch.. she mentally ordered these three by amount of fun she'd have.. best to start with the church of constable, get that behind her. Then again, perhaps she could stay with the witch? She really needed a proper house for herself sometimes.. With comfy pillows!

Then she shifted uncomfortably.. was her armor this tight or.. oh..
W.. wait what.. hoi? Ther.. there are too many people here! She blush-complained and looked about... well there was likely a cool, comfy cellar or something where she was.. undisturbed...

"A.. anyway.. excuse me.. I need to ... pray a little in silence, yes." She declared, rushing to her room, a little too.. rushily, her arm resting against the wall on her way there, steadying herself and panting sightly.. if her wolf accompanied her or not, she was a little.. distracted, right now.

"Haah.." She sighed softly, whilest struggling to get to her room.. why was she feeling so amazingly wet.. no, better question, why did Love even do these things?

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Eh...are you sure? But who do you want to share room with?" the innkeeper asked.

"I have to ask them too...I can't just push you in someone's room. I mean, I would offer to help, but I am married..."

'Ho, ho, don't you dare run and hide somewhere! If you want to hole up in your room, go and ask at every table if you can share room with one of them!'

It looked like Cyra would have to do something embarrassing no matter what her choise would be...but wasn't this what she expected? Wasn't this what she had signed up for?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"R.. right.. yes.. it has been a long.. travel.." She bit her lips. "I.. I guess I'll have to ask around.."

She nodded, her eyes wandering over the table, searching.. checking her options.. she felt angry, but also emberassed,.. and that humiliation did -not- help with the tingling between her legs...
F.. fucking fiend... She growled.. before stepping forward...

"Hello err.. so I'm looking to share a room.. ..I mean, just a place to sleep... Fuck you.." She stepped onto the next table. "Hello, I uh.. heard the inn is all full, care to double share a room?" She moved on.. she was a proud knight.. this felt so humiliating! This bitch of a succubus.. next time she'd make sure there was no one around when the fiend took control.
For now, she narrowed down her options, cheeks flushed as she tried to keep he head held high and her legs from rubbing against one another...

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'Our terms said that I get to pick the time~! Also, don't complain too much, because I have the right to ask for an extension!" she giggled.

"Uh...how much?" one asked at the first table.

"Wait, with me? I mean sure...but I don't have a room, we can go somewhere else tho..."

'Wow, I bet you could make some good coin...I mean, why not get paid for something you would do for free? You could use the coins for a good cause....' the devil tempted her.

22938 The next table was occupied by a merchant...and two bodyguards

"Hey...sure, but maybe we should share a drink first? I am Olar, by the way." he offered.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grrr.. y.. you do but then I get to come up with something.. for you.. Cyra retaliated.. a bit defeatedly.. just blushing more with the first table. SH.. shut up! She added, with Love's encouragements towards the.. low life table..

She stepped over to the merchant next.. well, bodyguards were a good thing, perhaps and she couldn't just spent all the time looking around either.. so she nodded... "Y.. yeah, that sounds fair.. " She chuckled and sat down, opposite to the man, shifting ever so slightly and reaching out for her drink.. making sure to drink whatever he ordered as fast as politely possible and offer him a story in turn:
"I'm Cyra.. Sorry for the apruptness; Still getting my bearings, I've had a fight earlier, with bandits, no less, old soldier, trying to pilfer the closeby farmlands.. nasty as that was, they even killed a kid there. Propably didn't want witnesses. heh.. sorry not a cheerful tale. At least they're all done for and he burried up." She nodded, downing her drink and sitting cross-leggedly, exhaling heavily, finishing her drink with an ever present flush on her cheeks while she tried to feel less like a horny whore, to spite the devil if nothing else.
Right, right, not a fun story to dwell on, just give your condolences and let me go to my.. our room. She thought, squeezing her hands over her knees. Getting even a little tipsy from the alcohol did not help with her unnaturally aroused body at all...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"What? Bandits? This sounds like trouble...tell me the whole story, won't you?" Olar asked, extending his and to softly stroke her leg.

His touch felt like an electric shock, almost making her orgasm...almost.

'Yes, this feels great...I love getting petted...like a good doggie....' Cyra had an embarrassing thought

"You must be very shocked for having to endure all that...how could I comfort you?" he asked kindly.

'By taking me upstairs and fucking me...no actually you can fuck me right here...damn I should stop thinking those things...she can hear it...'

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, it was,.. the hardier of thet wo wasn't a half bad fighter, it's a shame what bad luck turns some people into..." She shook her head.. and then, his hand begun caressing her.. normally she'd have slapped it away.. and him.. the fat merchant wasn't exactly her type, but right now she felt so.. so.. tingly...

"Yes.. it was..." she exhaled heavily.. was she really thinking these thoughts? Being petted like a good doggie...
She shifted and blushed more, but didn't do anything to dissuade Olar...

"Hmnnn.. A warriors life is full of hardships..." She nodded and wrestled with herself, shifting, slowly parting her legs.. what.. what was she thinking. Was she really this into being a pet for others? It didn't feel right... but it felt good.
The touch on her leg felt so good... damned fiend, how would it feel to get fucked? The merchant seemed kindly enough at the least... ugh.. why was she leaning back like this, allowing him better access to her soft, smooth legs and her body as well, beyond the protection of the adamantine plates...
"Don't stop..." She found herself moaning under her breath.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"It is full of hardships, isn't it..." the merchant mused, his hand stroking closer and closer to her pussy with every stroke.

The armor plates didn't allow her to feel everything, but even trough it she could feel the weight of his hand, and it's movement. Besides, it was the idea of getting stroked like a pet that gave her the chills.

"But every warrior needs to relax..." he continued, but his hand didn't move for her pussy, to her disappointment. It seemed that he had realized that it would be futile to try to do so through the heavy armor.

"...you seem tired. Why don't you finish your drink, and we can go upstairs to sleep?" he offered, smiling kindly.

'Wow, you love this, don't you? Ok, you can go and get petted and fucked by him, you won that right...' her inner devil chuckled.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cyra gasped softly under the pettings, but steadied herself, certainly not withdrawing when she could.. should have.
"Y.. yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Cyra nodded, exhaling heavily and closing her eyes for a long moment.. she was not sure if she -felt- as if she had won, but the idea of getting some nice fucking and petting.. gah!

I don't love any of this.. that's just your.. idea.. of a prank!
She insisted.. even whilest she let the merchant lead her upstairs.. with relatively little resistance on her end...