What's new

Summoned!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"And how'd you have taken, to be paraded through the streets nude and accused as I?" She countered, but decided to just forget about the matter.. the nasty guard was not worth the sweat.

The devil in her head however was a more serious problem.
Cyra huff-blushed and refused to respond to the fiend. You threaten my soul, so I'll respond in kind. Do not think me a maiden easily cowed to your whims, nor controlled by... wh.. whatever nonsense you come up with!

She huffed, moving onto the church rather than lingering on any of this.
"Well, at least he's enthusiastic." She mused, observing the priest with a raised brow.

She exhaled heavily. She could work with this.
"You there! Who hath Dared accuse I of wickedness? Tell me which tongue spoke such words and refused to wither and fall out first! I hath come to this town bearing a knights burden, should I have come bearing the purging flames instead? Just on the road here I was assaulted by filthy creatures.. goblins, bandits. Even my sword-arm tires of beheading the wicked in time!"
She declared, briefly wondering herself if she'd been a holy warrior, considering how easily she could turn her speech to such.. perhaps she was once a holy warrior? But somehow she felt the church was less shiny more.. kind.. these days...

(Let's intimidate the priest for a 14 because... reasons?)

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"I heard of someone who went from table to table asking to sell her body, last night." the priest replied, not very intimidated.

"If it was falsehood and deception or not, it can be easily investigated...right Sir Jones?" he asked the constable.

"I don't believe such thing possible after meeting her. But I will investigate. The main issue here is that Londar, who is frequent visitor here, became a bit...overzealous, and dragged the lady through the city streets naked."

"Ah, Londar...good kid, but not very bright. I am sure it was a honest mistake, but he should be punished nontheless. You can leave that at me."

"Do you belong to the church too, my child?"
the priest asked kindly.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No man may question my faith. But review these documents please. I have completed the holy knights quest." Cyra simply said, opening her backpack, and handing the priest the last official writings of the now deceased knight.

"As for this nonsense of impropriety.... frankly, I have more important matters to attend to. It was deception, but the men involved are innocent. It was a fiends doing and magic. Perhaps what the people saw was a glamour? Anyway. 'tis a fiend I need dealing with. I doubt you have knowledge of sealing such a powerful ceature, but do tell me who does." She nodded, emphatizing her treatment of the priest as one would if higher in rank.

"Oh, is it true you harbour a witch here as well?" She added, for good measure.

Frankly, she was suprised she could stand within the church without the fiend in her head complaining.. either it was not consecrated, or the posession protected her somehow...
(9 perception where it matters.)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"A mission assigned by a bishop to a knight..." he paused for a moment as he read on. "...you found them on his dead body, I assume?"

"I will have to report this."
he concluded.

"But what is that about a fiend? Such...things...should be killed, not sealed. " the priest tried to hide a look of suspicion.

"A fiend? For real?"

"Tell me more about the knight you found those on...and tell me about the fiend that visited our poor town. Actually, if Sir Jones would keep you company for a while, will you excuse me for a moment? I have something that will surely help against the servants of evil..." he offered, and started moving towards the back side of the chuch...

Cyra realized that the priest suspected her...maybe just for lying...maybe for finding the knight dead...hells, he could even think that she was a fiend, or possessed by one and killed him herself! He couldn't be looking for something to deal with her...could he?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Fiends are sealed if they are too powerful for killing.. every priest should know that..." She hesitated, narrowing her eyes..
"Stay right where you are!" She said, reaching out for her blade. "It struck me as odd that I felt no blessings upon this church the moment I entered it... You're the fiend aren't you! Look, he has a cloven hoof!" She gasped and pointed...

"..."

"Look, there's something on your face!"
she enthused, twirling her greatsword at the constable. "It's my sword! Laters!" She struck out, before running into the opposite direction.

Right, guess I'll have to find my own way of sealing the bitch. She mused to herself, whilest waving to the wolf on her way back out. "Come on come on, we'll be on our way out now!"

She shouted. You're silent but you can propably still hear me.. Trust me, for all the trouble you've gotten me in, I'll find a way to make your prison something far, far worse than you've been in. It'll be a fun little challenge.

Bluff 8, Init 1, Attack 8

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"FUCK" Sir Jones cursed, dodging out of the way

"What?? STOP HER!" the priest cried, having just pulled out a scroll from a drawer.

'That's totally not my fault...I didn't even complain for asking how to seal me...but we can talk later, yes?'

The constable rushed after her but suddenly the wolf jumped on him, pushing him down, before running after Cyra.

The priest just chased her up to the doorstep of his church, but the knight got up, and chased after Cyra through the streets of the town. Luckily her body had recovered enough to easily escape him, and rush out of the city, passing between the gate guards before they realized what had happened.

~~~

Cyra found herself catching her breath, in the forest north of the town. She could see the old keep, where the innkeeper had told her the witch lived, just up the hill between her and the city.

'That escalated really quick...well, sorry, I didn't see all this trouble coming from my little prank.'

'But hey...lets be honest here, they are more responsible for this than me.'

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wubububububu.. Fuck youuu like that treeeeeee!" She shouted, whilest distancing herself. Perhaps she should circle around, towards the witches house? She'd -technically- have done everything she game for, sans selling weapons.., but she didn't come for that anyway.. she also made sure to show a rude gesture, before, finally, hiding in some bushes, she half-collapsed and panted heavily..

Before armoring back up proper. Well, this could have gone better...

I'll give you one thing.... you know what, fuck, two things.. for some odd reason I was kind of aroused with everyone looking at me... f.. fuck you!.. and yeah.. I was a holy knight once, but not of this church. Not of any church like this... that said, I have no idea how much you intended to get me branded and used as a whore, so until further notice, my secondary goal is finding you a new, permanent home. Something that wont be found for millenia to come.
Then, if the wolf was still with her, she would give it a soft petting..
"Sorry.. loyal friend.. guess we go visit a witch now.."
And she'd do just that, knocking on the keeps door, if there was any!

"OPEN UP FILTHY HEATHEN! THE HOLY INQUISITION SHALL SEE YOU BURN FOR YOUR WICHTCRAFT!

.. Just kidding, HEYA! SERA Send me! I'm some sorta prophecised hero and.. err.. the Priest of the nearest town is after me because he thinks I'm a fiend, A Hob-goblin warchief is after me because they want to marry me, the Constable is after me because I tried hitting him in the face and One of these three was a lie, can you guess which?"

She enthused as she introduced herself.. and blew off some steam.

(deception 18.. just to reset dice :p)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'I will only do things that you secretly like, trust me on that. It was thrilling, getting stared by everyone, wasn't it? Just that I didn't expect so many troubles for it. When did the world become so boring?'

'But no...I won't get you branded and sold as a whore...unless you desire to try it out. But being a whore gets boring, fast, there are better things to try.'

'Come on, we make a great pair...this trouble was the most fun I had in thousands of years. I will thank you properly tonight...'

The old keep was basically the first floor of a tower, under the protection of an outer wall that was also in ruins. The tower's upper floors were missing...only a siege from a monster could produce this result. Debris between the tower and the wall revealed that there used to be other buildings too, once upon a time. A dark-blue curtain has hanging where the door of the tower used to be.

"WHAT, FUCK!" a male voice was heard
"Where you go! It's just the church..."

"...or not. Come in!"

23058 Inside the room, there was a naked man, and two female elfs, the brown skinned one also naked.

"Hey darling, we are finishing things here soon..." a brown skinned elf called.

"Ok, I want you to stroke his tip with your tongue, while you give a kissing suck."

"Remember, you have to spit it in the vial really fast after he cums...don't swallow up again."

"Hmm-hmm." the other elf nodded, her mouth somewhat busy.

"Oh...damn...you witches are so good..." the man moaned in pleasure, as the first elf licked his throbbing cock.

'Now, now, that's what I like to see...' Love giggled

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

F... fuck you! I'm not at all into any of that! You're just manipulating me! Cyra complained, although, how much she could hide her slight blushing from someone living within her head was another matter.. I'm not your personal bloody entertainment.. well.. not for long... Whilest the demoness had had her fun, this had complicated her mission and hurt her pride.. and stuff! She definitly did not feel hot and tingly with the treatment she'd recieved and how everyone had looked at her and how she was pet and felt like a good doggie and the idea of being fucked infront of...

Well.. the witch would likely distract her from such wicked lines of thinking, help her get on track with her holy mission and...
Fucking really?

She blushed at the sight before her. "W w wh! wh,.. why did you tell me to come in..gah!" She said, blushing at the sight.. just went she'd chastized away her fantasies about being falsly disciplined by the guards, and locked up and made to service them until she liked it...
"y.. you know if I was a church-knight rather than.. me.. I'd have like a half dozen reasons to smite you right now!" She complained, trying to stay.. focused... That stupid bitch-fiend in her head would propably make her do something like that too if she stayed here.. she remembered how she'd been all tingly and how nice it had felt to lie back and be bred by the merchants warmth....

It occured to her that she'd gotten a potion from Sera earlier. She pulled it out and eyed it, suspiciously...

".... Detect poison." She declared, haughtily, focusing, her eyes lighting up slightly, whilest she covered up the innocent wolves eyes. ".. Don't look."

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'I am keeping notes...' Love giggled

Sera's potion wasn't poisonous, but there was a poisonous plant growing behind a rock just outside of the window. She didn't know how it was called, but it's poison would make someone very horny, and open to suggestions.

The inside of the room was decorated with curtains hanging all over the place, and the floor was filled with colorful pillows.

"Naaah..." the wood elf replied "they are just minor annoyance."

"I...I am cumming!" the man cried, obviously not able to hold any longer.

23080 However, his footing slipped at that time, and he ended up cumming all over the blonde elf's face..."...are you two idiots? You do it on purpose, don't you?" the wood elf asked angrily.

"No, of course not! You just bring me clumsy guys..." the other elf replied, pushing the cum with her fingers in her mouth, before swallowing it down.

"Well, it looks like we will have to try again tomorrow." she giggled.

"I need it today, damn. You are totally irresponsible...but it is really my fault for trusti..." the first started scolding.

"Too bad...I am out! Hello Cyra! See you later!" the witch winked to Cyra, before turning to a black raven, and flying out of the window.

"Ugh...you go too....no actually wait a moment. Cyra, is it? I am Batila. I take it you need my help with something...how about you help me, and I help you?" she asked, softly stroking the man's cock to help it recover.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Note this! Andur said, before trying to think of a rude gesture... was this working? It helped her at least...
She also noted the plant.. suspiciously. She'd not eat any sweets here.. although she was a bit hungry now that she thought about it...

"Wait why did the bird know my name? Wait why was the bird a woman?... fucking witches..." She mused, before staring over to Batila...
"... haaah..
How.. can.. I... help.. you?"
She asked, emphatically slow, whilest watching the elf...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
23091 "Well, it is simple really. I need you to collect this mans semen, and spit it in this vial."

"I would do it myself, but then the potion would have side effects when I use it...whatever, please, my idiot sister has been 'trying' three days now, and I am running out of ingredients..."
she explained, as the man's cock slowly recovered. Were cocks supposed to recover that fast?

"Just, please don't swallow..." she pleaded "and then I will help you with whatever you want!"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She sighed heavily.
"... why can't he just jerk off into the vial after you pumped him up with that love-root you got growing by your window?" She nudged her thumb to the plant she had detected earlier, before shiftig.
"I'm looking for an answer to a prophecy, potentially about me, a feisty fiend and... pretzels. I know that a human saint invented them, but why the holes?" She asked, shifting uncomfortably, watching the lustful scene before her with a slight blush...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"It isn't about the ingredients, it is about how you harvest them, and how you use them! You can't just do whatever you want and expect something to happen!" the Batila explained impatiently.

"Prophecy? Well...it looks like you will need a potion too then, because you also need to go to the cave of wonders. So...two vials, then?" she turned, searching under some pillows to bring up a second glass vial.

"Please...it isn't hard, you just have not to swallow, and spit it in."

'Looks hard to me...'

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I swear to god if cave of wonders is a euphemism..." She looked at the witch, who seemed serious.. before approaching the man, leaning down., licking up her licks to we them.. before drawing a dagger...
"Thinking about it, did you know that men climax just the moment they die... some say that..." She looked forth and back, and said... "Ugh.. fine.. but if you trick me..."

She noted, looking at the mans erection, back to the witch.. back to the cock before her.. before giving it a tentative taste, her cheeks flushing again. She knew this was -likely- not a prank considering the scene she'd seen before and she needed Sera's mistress' knowledge, after all...

(intimidate 10!)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Cyra's tongue touched the tip, feeling the thick smell of the cum...and getting a first taste. Actually, it tasted nice...sweet and refreshing...

"Ok...I am going to give you instructions. First, purse your lips like this...I want you to slowly lick and push the cock deeper into your mouth, as deep as you can..."

"See this blood vein? Trace it along, and then lick around it..."

"Now softly suck, while letting your salive pool..."

The witch gave precise instructions on how to better pleasure the handsome man, and Cyra tried her best to follow them...

Finally, the man was about to cum...

"AHH.....I am cumming..." he warned her.

Finally, Cyra managed to collect his cum in her mouth...however the taste was great...maybe she should swallow it, after all?

However, she managed to resist the urge, and quickly spitted in the vial!

"At least, someone who can get things done! One more to go!" Batila cheered, giving a messy kiss with her elven tongue to Cyra.

[Teachings of the Elders: Cyra became proficient in giving blowjobs!]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She was a little suprised at the sweet taste and.. hesitantly kept going, licking along the pulsating length and blushing emberassedly with these instructions..
.. especially trying to suckle at him again was.. emberasing, so she sighed, licking at the hilt of one of her daggers... and pushed it up the mans backdoor, whilest continuing to lick and suckle on the fat rod before her.

She was definitly -not- getting turned on being told how to suck.. definitly not.. you hear that, stupid devil? She was definitly not imagining being forced to do this and instructed as obediant cock-sucking slut, when her lips went up and down the shaft and she encouraged the mans penis, her mouth warm and wet and eager, her lips positivley throbbing as she teased him, sighing slightly herself with pent up emotions after the church-mess earlier...

She was doing this for her quest, for no other reason, even as one of her hands massaged the handsome mans balls and her lips pursed over the tip, suckling on him, bopping up and down rythmically, sensually, encouraging him with an emberassed-aroused flush on her lips..

"Ugh.. a.. alright,.. I spit it out.. now it's your turn." She determined, blushing.. and actually liking her lips.. why had it tasted so great? Had it always been that way? Did she just like the taste of cum on her lips? It was right there.. throbbing.. and so virile... she huffed with a little effort.. And got up, crossing her arms annoyedly. "T... this better be worth it!"

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
The man stumbled backwards, giving loud moan, before falling backwards, excausted after getting sucked dry.

But the vials were both filled!

"...I don't suppose you want to become my apprentice? You are the most talented assistant I ever had..." Batila complimented.

'You have the talent...if you want I can teach you a little too...I guarantee you will be able to blowjob an inquisitor into selling his soul.'

'I mean, you never know when it will be needed...what if you have to give a blowjob for a good cause?'

"Go ahead, apprentice! I will answer all your questions to the best of my ability! Or right, the cave of wonders." she remembered "It is an ancient cave...rather unremarkable for most people. However, when you drink a special potion - the very one I am trying to create, you can see a special vision that will answer one of your questions! Actually, the potion is some sort of offering."

"I figure if you want to know about some prophecy, the cave is your best bet too. But do ask away...I know some things too, maybe you are lucky? Ah, also hey there!"
she waved at the wolf.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No." She declared, emphatically, and with slightly slitted eyes, not responding at all to her worse half, beyond her blush, that was.

"... I drink cum and get a special vision. Right. If this is some practical prank from Sera..
... I was revived by her because of some book from her grandmother talking about dark times. .. as did the priest, actually. I also have another witch seemingly anticipating and.. sending her minions to get me, a hobgoblin, perhaps more.. If you can offer any insights.. or any proof why that cave would be worthwhile..."

She really felt like she ought to ask for something to wash out her mouth with, but she kind of also didn't mind the taste.. was that bad?

"Guess I'll be leaving away from the village, one way or the other." She nodded, glancing over to the witch for answers. ".. how about some provisions and a safe place to rest before I continue on, that's the least you can do I guess.." She nodded. She had a fair bit of time in the day still though.. considering the demoness.. yeah perhaps she should head on.. but where to?

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"No, you don't drink cum. I have to fix the potion...this is but one ingredient." she corrected her.

"And the cave always gives true answers. Also, it is one of the very few options available to non-witches."

"You could just ask who that witch is...or how to escape from her. The power of the cave is boundless. You can only use it's powers once every year, and only with this complicated offering. If you wish, we can go together to the cave."
she offered.