What's new

Summoned!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

".. I mean, what do I have to lose.. when can we get started, and what do you want to ask?" She asked, tilting her head.. whilest weighting her options.. there were a lot of questions one could ask... "... let me guess, you've been there a year or so ago?" She chuckled, before crossing her arms.. she guessed it was brewing time.. she gave the.. passed out man a shy nod, stepping over to pat her wolf companion briefly, thoughtfully.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Indeed! Last year and every year." she also chuckled. "Usually I ask for new potion recipes, but this time I want to ask about the Darkness."

"Making the potion will take me the rest of the day, and we can go for the cave after the sunset. I will have to go to my lab, but you can rest here."
she offered.

If Cyra agreed, she would also turn to a raven to fly away....leaving Cyra to rest in the comfortable room. However Cyra would soon realize that the man's cock still got hard, even while he was down...it was a perfect opportunity to get an other taste, or perfect her blowjob skills without anyone knowing...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cyra got a devil watching her, so she wasn't exactly.. unobserved. She decided she'd watch the witch ask her question first, so she turned.. into Cyra and walked to the other end of the ruin, to rest and recover a little, by the wolfs' side.

What to ask, what to ask, she mused to herself.. this was propably too important for pretzels..

When the witch returned, she hadn't quite made up her mind, although generic things like 'how do I stop the darkness?' where ghosting around in her head.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Time passed...at some point the man woke up and left on his own, not noticing Cyra. Finally the witch returned, flying as a raven over Cyra before landing.

"The potions are ready! Follow me...you don't fear heights or anything, right?" she asked, leading Cyra back to her pillow filled kingdom.

"I can fly there, but you can't...so we will go with my old broom. However one can only ride it naked...don't ask me why it was made this way, I guess witches were crazy back then." she explained.

"At least it is easy to use. Just ride it, and hold yourself tight...you can talk to give it instructions on where to go. Here, drink this before you go. It will help you with the cold." Batila offered a small vial with a muddy-yellow liquid.

'Well, they weren't made for transportation...' the devil offered a mysterious explanation...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not into heights, why?.. oh" She sighed and took the potion, downing it.. and stripping, -after- trying the broom whilest dressed first, blushing and seating herself upon it, adjusting her stance and blushing a little more, before commenting. "A... alright broom, take me to the cave.. carefully.. eeep

Waah.. t.. too high.. can't we do lower.. actually nevermind lower is worse... waaaah.."
She was really not good with heights, at least she had thought about her question, a little more.

"For my question.. Sera told me that the darkness comes, then the light.. then another period of darkness, it feels like a natural thing, have you heard of that too?" She asked, her voluptous nude form clinging tightly to the broom...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
The broomstick rubbed against Cyra's pussy as they flew...the air was making the whole broom tremble lightly, but that was more than enough to keep her aroused...

'Yep, that's how it was used. Also, they flew over towns and villages, providing a nice spectacle under the full moon...ah, those were good times.'

The witch was sitting on her shoulder as a raven, but she could still talk.

"Yes...it is both natural and unnatural. The planes come closer, allowing creatures from other dimensions to pass over, and empowering those who were already here. That is the natural part. However just that wouldn't be noticed...no, there are those who actively use the phenomenon, magnifying the effects. I mean, normally a necromancer can just bring back some zombies, right? Well, in a period of darkness he could call back the zombies, their souls, and also taint the area..."

"Not all is bad, but when it gets bad it gets very bad."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cyra clung to her broom, brushing ever so slightly.. just how far was this thing? She actually had the awareness of mind to bring along a longsword... knotted to the broom.. to not be entirely helpless, just in case but neither the flight, nor the fiend was helping her mood.

"Oh you are very encouraging, so it's not the tide, it's the fishermen. Anything you know about a prophecy other than heroes come, fix things for good or bad?" She asked, before flying on.. well... clinging on, white hair flying in the wind.. she'd need to comb that and to steady herself once on the ground.. she'd let the raven err.. elder witch ask her question first, definitly...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Prophecies are weird...I believe they are more of an effort to make something happen or to prevent it, rather than predict. I mean, if something is foreseen and inevitable, what's the use of the prophecy?"

"Let me tell you, there are countless prophecies that never came true, and those who did were either vague or almost true. What does that mean? Well, I don't know..."
she chuckles.

"You look red...did you catch a fever? Hold on, we are almost there..."

And soon the broom landed, right before the mouth of a dark cave, somewhere at the side of an unremarkable mountain.

"Ok, here is how it goes. You get in, and you check at the walls for a symbol that you feel is related to your question. Once you do, you drink the potion, and while you stare at the symbol, you focus on your question. Then you will see a vision. When you wake up, stay still and try to go over it, to avoid forgetting it, ok? Whoever finishes first waits for the other."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

".. it's a combination of my nudity and the height.. I know you are nude too but also a bird.... wait, I was hoping I could ask my question after yours, so we'd avoid having similiiar questions.. ugh oh well.." She nodded to the instructions, pondering and hopping from the broom, looking around at the mysterious cave whilest carrying potion and blade... not at all sure about this all.. despite some time passing she felt like she got roped into this.

What could she ask? Who she was? Where she'd go.. what should she do? Who should she worry about? How would she die.. how -did- she die... why was she brought back? That was either a good one, or just because Sera.. whom should she help or protect.

"Argh.. stupid.. existential.. nonsense... " She grumbled, wandering into the cave and then around within. She could also ask about the fiend.. obviously that one was dangerous to her too...
Huh, shame you can't -drink- potions eh, could have tried a question too.. Of course the question who was after her was a concern, but that big of one? She could deal with enemies, even spell casters, even if Ozrog worried about her...
But what was this whole prophecy? Why were people looking for her.. reviving her?
That was a good topic of thought... but then again, the witch wasn't exactly -wrong-. In that just knowing the outcome was dull..

"..You know what.. you there! Cave-wall! I'm not into dying again anytime soon, so I want to know how to avoid nasty injury and mortal danger for the forseeable future. Yeah." If the other withch or darkness were after her, this would help.
"Oh right..." She downed the potion too before poking at the wall a little.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'I can answer that! Just follow my advice, and I will keep you safe~"

Cyra looked at the wall. Avoid nasty injury, avoid mortal danger. The wall was filled with countless little symbols, carved on the stone.

First, her eyes fell on a symbol that looked like a shield. A shield helps with staying alive...then again, she didn't even use one....
After looking around for a while longer, she found a symbol that looked like a castle, or a short tower. A castle also could keep her safe, right?
Finally, her eyes fell on a symbol that looked like a pretzel...funny coincidence, but did it really have something to do with keeping herself alive?

At the end, Cyra decided to go for the castle. She did as the witch had instructed, and soon she found herself hungry. If only she had a pretzel...but no, she should focus back on the castle...

~~~
Cyra was kneeling, naked before her Mistress -a collar around her neck the only thing she wore. The stone floor felt cold, yet under her knees, it gave her a profound sense of stability.

"How delightful, for you to surrender to me."

"Do not worry, my pet, for I shall not harm you, or let others do so."

"No....I will nurture you and I will make you my dark knight. And then you will be stronger than you ever were, and no one shall oppose us..."

"Now come.....and pledge your allegiance to me..."
she said, opening her legs wide...

Lydia, the Dark Witch, arranged the revival of a brave warrior from an other world. Everything went as the prophecy foretold, and Cyra joined the Dark Witch by her own free will - because she knew that only a witch that strong could ensure her safety until her powers returned.

And so, the Dark Witch gained the allegiance of the knight, without even having to use her multiple schemes. The evil master and her lover, brought a new Dark Age - one that lasted longer than ever. They took over large part of the world, and from the Darkmist Castle, they ruled through fear and violence...

Yes, that's how she could be safe and avoid most dangers...that was the safest...the easiest way...why risk dying a second time?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

.. like the trouble you got me in this morning? I'll take other options. She huffed at the fiend, again with a slight blushing on her cheeks.. If I need to think about silly horny things I'll call you..

Well, one needed food, like pretzels, to stay alive, so that made sense, but she didn't use shields, meaning the fortress made the most sense... so she reached out for it.. and stumbled, a little disoriented, as she found herself naked, kneeling.. collared.. subdued.. she gulped and looked at the dangerous witch-mistress and smiled, grateful for not having to worry..

"Of course mistresss.. just remember to treat me like the horny bitch that I am." Cyra nodded and leaned forward, extending her tongue and licking between the womans legs.. she didn't even know what she was licking but it felt good to... submit. Hands on her knees, staring up in awe to the dark mistress before her, her wet, skillfull tongue extended.. there was little point fighting someone thast powerful.. but being her dark knight and slave on the other hand.. fighting was hard, by comparison. Cyra extended her tongue again, slow, sensual, going along her dark mistresses body, tasting and taking in every inch...

One hand reached out to her collar, feeling it.. adjusting it more firmly in place as she nodded. "Yes mistress. Feed me your .. hmn.." She kissed and suckled...
"Dark might.." She felt as helpless as she'd been in the fiends prison.. or under her control, earlier, ... she liked that heplessness even if.. perhaps because.. it had gotten her in trouble.. perhaps she should apologize to the fiend.. who, naturally, served her dark mistress too, propably.. Love had afterall helped begun the process of turning her into the horny bitch-slut she deserved to be...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
The vision started fading having revealed a way for Cyra to guarantee survival...at least for herself. She could become the plaything of the Dark Witch, and who knows, maybe the price would worth it?

However after the vision, Cyra didn't wake up in the cave. Instead she found herself lying on a soft double bed, hugged by Love who was next to her.

'I missed you...' the fiend offered stealing a kiss from Cyra's lips as she woke up.

'So, I think we have to talk...and then we can have some dream-fun, because you aren't waking up any time soon. How does that sound?' she asked, licking her lips.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well that was weird...
... well this is weird."
Cyra noted, looking at the devil. Before hmphing a little at the fiend. It was kind of hard staying really angry at someone smooching you, however, so Cyra hesitated and shifted, crossing her arms.

"... arlright then. I'll give you a listen. But there better be something useful at the end of this road because I get it, you were propably pent up for centuries without an actual body, I'd be wanting some relaxing time too, but that doesn't mean I'll french-kiss a gorgon whilest sucking off a minotaur or whatever critters are in the woodwork around here." She huffed.
Hmnn.. thinking about it, would a minotaur have a human dick or....

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"No, they have minotaur dicks."

"But you see, that's the problem, you tempt me into those things..."
she stroked Cyra's belly, her leg half-climbing to rest over hers.

"I know what you secretly desire to do but you are afraid to do...and we both know that you aren't afraid of trouble, but of admitting it." she said rubbing her forehead against the paladin's arm.

"Look, we have a deal, but if you really want me gone, I will go." she pulled Cyra's hand, pussing a sacrificial kris in her hand.

"Just plunge it in my chest. I swear that it won't cause you to break the contract, and that I will really return back to hells to turn back to as I once was, if you do."

"Or forgive me, for what I have already done, and what I will do..."
she continued, kissing Cyra's cheek "...and I will give you what you want, in return." she promised.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Bloody! Stop reading my thoughts I swear I'll think about holy verses or something all day." I wonder what a minotaur dick is like. Fucking mindreading. Let's think about pink squirrels. Pink Squirrel. Pink Squirrel. Pink Squirrel. Pink Squirrel. Pink Squirrel. Pink Squirrel. Pink Squirrel. Pink Squirrel. Pink Squirrel. Pink Squirrel. Pink Squirrel. Pink Squirrel. Pink Squirrel. Pink Squirrel.

"I do not tempt any things!" The Pink Squirrel objected. "You are the temptress!" Cyra objected. Pink Squirrel.

"Neither am I afraid of stuff, stop being so snuggly, you are just trying to manipulate me...

Uh..."
She looked at the dagger.. ".. you're really not one for half measures are you." She hesitated, unsure what to make of the clingy devil, blushing at the cheek-kissing.
".... I don't see how what you... do benefits me in anyway.. also.. err.. isn't there like an in-between option?" She cleared her throat. Stabbing someone helpless wasn't her style either, all her earlier anger aside...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"You do not tempt me? Your very existance is tempting to me. And I am not reading your mind - you are just thinking loudly. If you want I can let you read my thoughts too."

'...she is so perfect, I want her so bad. I want to lick her from head to feet...I wonder if she is ticklish somewhere...I wonder if she could scratch my ears. I want to teach her how to grow a cock and let her fuck me too. Oh, she is so cute, I want to kiss her. I wonder if my tongue would feel nice in her belly-button. Oh Cyra, you smell so nice...'
a flood of thoughts revealed themselves to Cyra, before going silent again.

"...what did you expect from me?" she giggled. "But yes, you are tempting me, so very much." she kissed Cyra's neck.

"I am trying to manipulate you, yes. Some parts of my nature can be changed, but other's are what I am. I couldn't negotiate you into killing an innocent child, for example."

"Don't you like feeling things? Didn't your nipples go hard when the villagers stared at you? Isn't that a benefit?"

"If that isn't enough, then just do it. I will return back to hell, if you do...there is no need to feel sorry for me. I just wanted not to be alone...but if you let me stay with you, I am afraid I will turn you into a slut. You won't be able to resist it, because you want it to happen."

"So, yes. It is a choice you have to make."
she slowly lied back baring her chest, and with closed eyes she waited for Cyra's decision.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I uh.. will try to think more quietly?" Cyra offered, before blushing deeply and shifting at the back-feed from the devils thoughts.
"Uh.. I'm not ticklish.. wait.. uh.. huh...
Listen.. I'm not sure if this is all a trick or if you're uh.. really into me.. listen I'm not.. that special. Uhmn.."
-She shifted and blushed, looking at the devil nervously, and with a hint of arousal in her eyes.

".. anyway.. it wasn't a benefit, it was .. emberassing. Ah.. s.. stop looking at me all innocent like that..." She blushed and shifted and bit her lips, before lowering the dagger, finally.
"Bloody.. l.. listen, I'm not stabbing you for no reason. I'm also not just.. letting you turn me into a s.. slut or whatever." She determined, crossing her arms and looking at the luscious body of the fiend.. this -could- of course all be a rather cleverly crafted ploy, but then again, Love had made herself rather vunerable..

Plus the devils caress and kisses felt kinda nice..

And a darker part of her couldn't help but fantasize about the idea of being turned into a horny slut by a manipulative devil..
Perhaps it was this part as much as her mercy that finally had her let go of the dagger.
"Well you can't do your.. th..t hing with whatever rules the church is enforcing. My planning aside, being chained up is no good to you either...
Anyway! Who says I -want- to become a slut.. listen, I got some fantasies, everyone has those, enough of that."
She insisted.. just because she was interested in a few.. erotic things and had a healthy sexua apetite and interest did not make her into anything unusual!

She felt almost tempted to challenge the Devil just to prove her wrong... or right. But she was a holy knight, after all.. right? "You know what, I'm sticking with the contract.. just to prove you wrong." She determined. "You think just making me a little heated and having a lewd little thing with a nice doggie-cock is going to stop me?"

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"I am really into you, and I know you are into me too...so why would I need a trick? Besides, I will turn my thoughts to actions anyway..."

"Don't worry about the church, they won't be able to detect me unless I am controlling your body at the time. Just don't announce it and get burned on a stake or something"

"Yes you do have some fantasies...like everyone does. But why shouldn't you make them true? I mean, isn't being a holy warrior about staying true to your ideals? It isn't like sex is anything bad...and yes, I am tempting you...but it is also true..."
she persuaded, hugging her and playing with Cyra's nipple with her nimble fingers.

"So...I think you have some things to ask me. Go ahead and ask..." she cooed, softly nibbling her ear.

"...and after that I want you to decide if you want me to do what I was thinking...if you want to see a minotaur cock...if you want us to do your prison fantasy...or I guess we could do the doggie-cock again...or you have something else you want us to do? Treat it as my thanks and apology..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't feel entirely reassured..." The white haired knight mused softly and crossing her arms still at the devilish temptations. It was hard to remain stoic with a devil slowly, softly teasing over your just as slowly hardening nipple however.

"I have.. nyaa..."
She mieeped softly with the ear-nibbles, tilting her head towards it ever so slightly.. "I have a lot of things to ask you. I mean... I guess what you know about this darkness business, even whilest locked away would be a good start and on a more personal basis.. uh.." She shifted, very evidently trying -not- to think about the minotaur-schlong insinuation.
"And.. ah.. wait, what was my prison fantasy now again? I... I mean I don't know why I get aroused from these things...

P.. plus what if this is all a trick anyway... if you just play the helpless, innocent maident hat just can't help it, pretending to be all innocent whilest slowly digging your poisonous fangs deeper into an innocent knights soul?"
Cyra accused.
"Sure you may be open about what you plan but what if that's just another plot to make yourself at home in my body and soul, transform me into a slut just as bad.. no.. worse than you, to easily guide as you prefer, Love?" She accused with a heavy breath, pushing up against the fiend, her own leg rubbing up against that fiery crotch.. propably unintentionally. It still felt like the fiend was gently manipulating her, just like she manipulated her hardened nipple with two fingers and Cyra wished that was less arousing to her right now..."Wh.. why are you doing all this to me?" She finally asked, in a softer tone. Damned her traitorous body, even whilest embraced by the fiend and listening to her seductive poison Cyra youldn't help but feel the hints of lustful shivers running down along her spine.. It was all safe, wasn't it? The fiend genuinly desired her, and in a.. healthy state, they'd just gotten into a little trouble too quickly.. wait, why was she even thinking that? This twisted woman wanted to pour her corruptive deisres into Cyra's mind!

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Your prison fantasy was that after you were paraded through the streets, the bad guards touched all over your body and had their fun with you...before throwing you naked, in a prison cell full of horny criminals...criminals you had locked up in the past. They would take their lewd revenge on you...the next day you are presented cum drenched in a public trial...everyone can see your hard nipples, and they can only wonder how much of a slut you are...but you secretly enjoy it...hmmmm...lick those...." the fiend explains, presenting her fingers to Cyra's mouth, to get them wet before she can start playing with her pussy...

"The planes theory of the witch is correct, except that it doesn't just happen...great magic is needed to move the planes closer or away. So, just waiting it out never really helps." she said, gently stroking Cyra's pussy. Her hands were soft, and her touch revealed unmatched skill...

"My fangs aren't poisonous. And yes, I want to be at home with you...but I am not doing anything bad, am I?" she wasn't doing anything bad...her fingers felt so good, rubbing against her skin...yes, she could feel the arousal building up....

"Corrupting and buying souls if for those who can't just take what they want. I could have eaten a nice, pure, innocent holy warrior soul any time I wanted...you can feel it, right? You are already as vulnerable as you could ever be...there is a reason you are naked when we meet. But I would prefer if I ate you in a different way..." she licked her lips greedily, before pulling Cyra in a deep, steamy kiss...