What's new

Summoned!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

S.. stop talking such nonsense. I do not get horny fantasizing about.. I don't just need .. ah.. need any err.. -need dick-... y.. you know what forget about it. Cyra huffed.. mentally... before blushing at the guards watching her..

Well, I'm not staying here.
She decided. Ironically, the fiends seeing her nude was not as bad.. she took care of them after all, picking up the broom, she set up to pursue the demons.

"Leaving is good, never coming back is better." She decided, pursing the demons.. at least a bitch. Right now, she knew she could easily finish them off..

(dex check of 5 though.. I think that's used in the fifth for pursuits.. if I can use athletics it's a ten, yey.)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Cyra chased the dretches through the forest...she was faster with the broom, but the problem was that the broom was meant as a means of pleasure, not for transport...and certainly not as a battle mount...

Still, the dretches weren't running away aimlessly...they were rushing towards something. And finally, Cyra found it too, right as she killed the last one of them, shining in the distance.

A crack on the floor, with red light coming from it...actually, it wasn't on the floor, but floating just over it...

Certainly big enough for a dretch to come through...and maybe even a human, if he was careful.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cyra... really wished she had some clothes... or armor or something, on whilest riding the broom.. at least she could take care of the demons.. until she came to that tear... she carefully stepped forward, reaching out.. before remembering she didn't bring her stick.!

.. perhaps she could poke it with another stick. yeah..

If the stick made it through sucessfully, she'd shrug to herself, muse.. before poking her head through!

So this is one of these portals.. but how do I close them... She wondered, as she peeked into the fiendish gate.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Nothing comes out when Cyra throws the stick inside...

Poking her head through, reveals some kind of dark cave...illuminated only by the faint light of the portal.

Suddenly however, Cyra has a vision...of something that looked like a tentacle attacking her! She realizes it is a warning from the All-Seeing-Eye...however before she manages to pull back her head, four of those tentacles rush towards her! Cyra barely manages to avoid them, pulling her head back out.

And then, just when she thought she had escaped...a blue-ish tentacle appeared through the portal, coiled itself around Cyra, and pulled her back through the portal!

Cyra finds herself restrained by some sticky tentacles, in some mostly dark cave....and she can see the shadows of numerous tentacles rushing all around her!

'Oh....you are screwed now...' Love mused.

Cyra can feel the tentacle leaving a sticky substance on her...something that makes her feet tremble, and her pussy go wet...

[Cyra is restrained by the big tentacle! She takes 14 lewd damage! She can try to escape the grapple using her action with an athletics check. The portal is 5ft above her.]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I spy with my little eye... .. stranger danger!" She yelped, backing out.. well, almost. She mieepeed softly when a tentacle grapped her by the ancle and dragged her over the ground, only well honed reflexed preventing her from cutting herself with her own blade as she used it to halt her fall.. somewhat.

"What the..... oh fuck you Love, I expected a few more Dretches, maybe a bigger one, what.. what is this!" She gulp-squirmed. What was worse, her body felt all.. sticky and.. she gasped out softly under it's writhing tendril, gripping it and trying to pull away.. little point cutting one down when a dozen more came for her... plus why did her body heat up so quickly all of a sudden?

"Graah!" She growled, pushing away from the tentacle, before looking up at the portal.. well that was a good jump away, but how could she do this best, without being grabbed again?
She had to just risk it propably.. this was not a good place to stay, definitly.. even if she felt oddly tingly from the odd scent around her.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
23478 Cyra jumped halfway through the portal...but then she felt the tentacles grabbing her once more, pulling her back! This time, escape would be impossible, as they held her tight, pulling her back inside.

'What the fuck is a bigger Dretch? Just be glad it isn't a demon lord or something...even though that would be pretty unlucky...'

Cyra felt the fluids of the tentacles against her skin...taking full effect. Now even if she wanted to struggle, she wouldn't be able to...her legs were shaking like jelly, and her pussy was craving to be invaded by the tentacles...

The big tentacle like thing pressed against her pussy, slowly going inside, making Cyra cum instantly, while the smallet tentacles coiled around her breasts, and one of them pushed to enter her mouth.

'Uh...I think whatever it is, it will breed you, and then devour you. But the good news is that your mind will be broken before that...'

'...you know I could help you...but...I will probably have to change your body a bit...permanently...'

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Giaaah! Th.. this is pretty unlucky!" She complained, grabbed even tighter by the slimey thing upon her still all too naked skin.
"Wh.. what the .ooooooh!" She moaned out, shocked and aroused at the same time at the overwhelming sensation of the thing wiggling into her sex and making her cum right away, her legs splayed open in their submissive, surrendering trembling, her sex squeezing and snuggling the perverted invader tightly into her whilest she moaned heplessly..

"Oooh.. woah.. f.. fuck this feels amazing..." She moaned out, half opening her mouth and extending her tongue towards the invading tentacle.. she'd been hungry for some delicious meal like this all morning after all.. only hesitating with the fiend whispering into her ear again.

"Ohmnn.. yess.. I see no problem with this..ooh fuck me.. breed me.. .. wha.. devour? That.. that doesn't sound so good... wh.. what do you mean, ch.. change me?" She asked, gulping, a bit concerned about this revelation, either option not sounding ideal.. although the devouring and breaking less so... she definitly did not want to be devoured... so.. letting the succubus help her was propably her best option.. but she also wanted to feel this thing fucking her more...

She smiled wantonly, pushing her chest out towards the coiling tendrils, imagining how good it'd feel to have that strange sticky fluids all over her soft skin.. all up inside her pussy... if the tentacle decided to take her mouth she'd hornily suckle on it, ryhtmically, sensually, like she'd been taught by the witch...

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'Hmm...yes, don't worry...you will get fucked as much as you want...don't say you aren't a pervert ever again...' Love teased her, as a third tentacle appeared from somewhere below...this one was wet and slippery, and it softly pushed against Cyra's butt hole...marely it's touch sending tingling feelings up her spine.

'I will turn your body to be able to endure this pleasure...I will make you able to suck this things vital energy through having sex with it...so you will both get fucked as much as you want, and defeat it...you will owe me a favor however....' the devil in her mind explained.

Meanwhile the tentacles didn't stop their work. The main tentacle filled her pussy with its aphrodisiac fluid, while the two other tentacles started pushing into her. The first one encoutaged by her licking techniques, started spraying some kind on fluid in her throat, while the one that went for her other hole, started exploring how deep it could go...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh sodoff.. this is just.. ugh.. really nice tentacle poison! Cyra complained back.
"W.. woaaaah!" She made, sighing out lustfully as the slippery bottom-tendril pushed up against her, writhing ever so slightly, before objecting in her mind. Wait, hold on you want to give me succubus powers? Th.. that sounds like a problem and a half... not sure I want that.. Perhaps the creature will just.. tire itself out and then I can slip away.. She noted. Plus she was suspicious of the kinds of favours Love might ask for..

She panted heavily as she felt one of the tendrils thrusting deeper into her, whilest the other began oozing some sort of sticky.. was that more aphrodisiac? She panted and gulped it down, after a little taste.
"Ohmnnn.." She moaned out her approval, before cooing softly in her mind..
Oooh.. just what kind of creature is that anyway? Whilest licking on it lustfully.. granted, it was not .. too handsome or caring, or a wild beast, but it kind of made her too horny to care that much.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'How would I know? The Abyss has infinite layers, and demons are born from chaos.' she explained

'Aren't you eating plants and animals? How is that less trouble?' she mused 'I would ask you to call me Love from now on, not other things...but whatever, when you die, I will take you to hell with me, and you will be my pet, so that's fine too, I guess.'

The tentacles kept pleasuring her, crawling deeper and deeper, twisting and turning, and filling her with fluids from every side...Cyra could feel that her mind was eroded by the pleasure...she would have to choose one fiend or the other...but maybe she should just give up...the tentacles felt so good...and even if it ate her or something, so what....there are worse ways to die, right? Besides, becoming a demonic slut wasn't a bad deal...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well you seem to know rather surely what it'll do so whose to say it wont have a little fun and let me go if you don't know more yourself? .. eh... I mean, calling you 'just Love' is easy enough, but I'm still not sure on the succubus-life draining. I mean.. She hesitated.. there had to be a less.. unholy approach to this? Although it was hard to focus on such a problem whilest your body was tripple penetrated.

Ohmnn..also hold on whats that about my soul.. we really need to have another talk when I'm err.. le.. less distracted! She interjected after another moment. Gamnnn.. so deep.. She squirmed lustfully.. so this was some sort of demonic creature? Perhaps it had adapted to snatch unwitting humans peering through these.. tears in reality...

It was really hard to focus on things beyond the lustful tentacle.. then again, she wasn't that weak or horny now, was she? She was definitly not a slut for demonic tentacles.. there had to be another way..
She squirmed slightly, only letting her feel the tendrils stirring within her helpless body all the better, as she panted and moaned, quickly realizing that her body was too weak to properly struggle out of the tendrils embrace. She had to do.. something.. oooh how deep were these tentacles curling in her, it felt unnatural, yet good, almost too good, her feminine body writhing, yielding to the fiendish invader.

Ohmnnn.. honestly suprised you are so opposed to me having a little fun, first you were all.. about it.. ooh..She moaned out, readching out to spread her sex for those tentacles to better push into her, relaxing her warm, wet mouth and backdoor.. what was that liquis pouring into her anyway? It felt amazing...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'Well, you can't see in the dark, but it has a huge mouth with teeth and everything under you, so I made an educated guess...' she offered, even as Cyra spasmed in yet an other orgasm.

'Look, you can deal with future problems in the future...besides I am pretty sure you will enjoy needing sex to get fed...no mortals will get harmed, I promise. And well...if I bring you to hell I will make you like myself so your options are kind of limited' she chuckled.

'I want you to have fun, not die having fun...eh, you can find someone to fuck you to death anytime you want to, you know...'

Meanwhile, the tentacle in her pussy started...sucking all the fluids out of her pussy...before Cyra felt something...like a smaller tentacle pushing against the entrance of her womb...and then pushing inside. Cyra felt the smaller tentacle reaching so deep that she wondered how it was possible...she felt a faint sense of pain, but then it was numbed by the creatures aphrodisiac.

Looking down, she would see that two other tentacles had bitten on her nipples, pouring something inside her boobs.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cyra moaned, but then added: .. you are not very nurturing and comforting, you know.. also wait, how can you see in the dark? Aren't you just soul-stuff posessing my body? I mean, I thought you were limited to my senses, or do you have your own eyes.. humnn..

... actually I'm pretty sure I wont enjoy having to feast on sex.. it's one thing doing some kinky things and having a literal succubus whispering into my ear, but it's another.. you know.. assimilating like one!
I just think it'd not uh.. be very reasonable to first breed and then eat someone. I know demons are all evil and not necessarily logical but.. ohmnn..
In Cyra's defense, it was hard to focus on proper arguments and logic whilest being tentacle-raped.

I don't want to be fucked to death.. or become a sex-fiend either. Why can't you just be satisfied with a more monogamous approach? She huffed.
"Ohmnn so deeep.." She moaned out, with a hint of a whimper, before squealing softly as she felt the tendrils biting down.. pouring something into her? She stared at her breasts, too horny to really struggle, mesmerized by the act.. perhaps the succubus would be the lesser of two evils.. Just what were these things doing to her body? Why had it first filled her with aphrodisiac only to suckle on her.. was it.. preparing her?

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'What, are you a posession expert now? I can see around, and even do other stuff. Maybe I was wrong...it is preparing you...for something...' Love pondered.

The tentacle that was now in her womb kept crawling inside...it was going in slowly, it's every movement sending shivers of pleasure through her spine, all the way up to her head. Maybe Cyra didn't even realize it, but she was already cross eyed, with a dreamy expression.

The tentacle that had entered her other hole kept going deeper...luckily Cyra couldn't feel it, only a hot sensation inside her...but she actually got a sense of fullness...like the tentacle was something that was missing her whole life, and now it found it's rightful place...

Sadly, the tentacle that had entered her mouth, after filling her with it's fluids, it started pulling out. It left Cyra with few moments to catch her breath...but she found that keeping her mouth open and leaving her tongue out helped coping with the extream fealing of pleasure she was currently in. Two smaller tentacles started slowly rubbing her temples...yes, she should relax...even when she was going through this, she should let her tongue hang out like the good bitch she is, and relax...there was no point fighting it, was there?

The tentacle that was entering her womb, proved to be some kind of worm, as it finally pulled it's tail and wholy entered inside. And then, it started slowly expanding until it reached Cyra's limit...it then stayed like that, leaving Cyra with a pregnant looking womb for a while...and then deflating...repeating the endless cyrcle.
'Well...it is too late to change your mind now.' Love sighed.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well are you a posession expert? You've been locked up for quite a while, how many people did you really get to posess? Cyra did pay attention.. although the idea of being prepared did distract her. Prepared for what?

"Ooohmnn..." She exhaled hotly and heavily, feeling the tendril slowly slither deeper into her.. even if Cyra had wanted to struggle against it, her legs just spread a little wider to give the creature better access from the sheer, overwhelming pleasure of it alone. The talks with the succubus had distracted Cyra.. well that was her best excuse for drooling slightly, anyway.
"Whazzz goin ooon.." She mumbled out, as the tendril was filling her.. whilest her hot body relaxed, panting, tongue half hanging out with a rather lewd and debased, lustful expression on her lips.
At least the tendrils rubbing her temples helped her relax a little, Cyra now smiling, with a slightly dazed, lustful expression, gasping as she leaned down to cup her lower belly with the strange sensation, only half listening to the fiend in her head.. "Yeah.. propably no point fighting it.. hmnn see.. it doesn't wanna devour me.." She agreed, dozily.. she'd just let the worm-tentacle settle within her unprotected womb.

She kept her mouth open and panted a little, feeling her lower belly were the worm-creatue was.. things certainly could have gone worse, she concluded.. if she just relaxed and let the tentacle-creature do it's thing without antagonizing it.. she'd not been aware it'd want to breed her so literally, but the strange fullness certainly didn't feel unpleasant, to the contrary, her body pulsated with an odd afterglow, whilest she relaxed, distracted by her pleasure, leaning into the other tendrils..

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Cyra heard Love's explaining something to her...but she couldn't quite understand her any longer. It didn't matter what she said anyway...not when Cyra felt so good...

The worm kept working inside her distracting her from anything else...she only noticed too late that something bit on the back of her neck...pouring some kind of fluid in her. She felt the new fluid rushing through her blood veins, burning hot. It didn't take long before it reached her heart, and from there to get pushed to the rest of her body...

Suddenly, the tentacle that was still inside her, started moving around...a normal person would have fainted from the pain...but Cyra could only feel pleasure...she could only enjoy yet an other orgasm, as her insides were getting rearranged by the creature...

Finally, the tentacles that were rubbing her temples slided towards her ears...crawling inside...Cyra felt her eyes turning to the back of her head, and with a final orgasm, she lost consciousness...

~~~

Cyra felt as if she was sleeping, and she was unabe to open her eyes...like she was before she had been summoned. Did she die? Perhaps the demon wasn't kind hearted after all? Well...it didn't matter any more...

However, even as she felt that it was time to let go and rest, there was something preventing her from doing so. She could feel a destructive current pulling her towards something...she knew that if she went there she would surely get destroyed...or worse. She got a sense of dread from whatever that was...yet she couldn't resist at all...

'Don't worry, I got you...' she heard a familiar voice...and then she felt something pulling her towards a different direction. 'That's the abyss...it would devour you and spit out some more demons' she explained, as she dragged Cyra away.

The trip didn't feel too long, and after getting dragged for a while, Cyra felt that she had arrived somewhere away from the weird current.

'Ok...home sweet home. We had a deal that you didn't manage to keep, so now you belong to me. But I kind of like you, so I don't want to have you tortured forever or something...' the voice explained.

'So, basically I can do two things for you...I can turn you to a real devil. You would lose your memories and start your new life as a lemure...but I bet you would get promoted fast enough.'

'Or...if you agree to work for me, I can give you a much better body from the start...you will keep your memories too...but you will never gain any promotions. You will be my personal servant, so others won't be able to send you to do things like killing humans and things like that.'
she offered.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Woah.. Cyra was feeling too horny to hear Love anymore. She was not sure if this was a good thing or not..

Well, she did feel really good. That was the primary thing she felt, for the time being. Was something pouring into her? It was hard to be sure, right now. She moaned, and perhaps screamed out in orgasmic bliss at the writhing of the alien creature. Was there something wiggling in her ears? It was all rather hard to focus on..

Did she die again after all? Well, it was better than letting the Fiend.. cute and loving as she might be, just.. corrupt her body, right? Although Sera would be grumpy about having to save up for more diamonds...

"Oh.. .. huh.. what? Guess it was an evil demon after all, who'd have thought. To be frank, I don't like your home that much either, could use more flowers.. butterflies.. maybe some mead?" She pondered.
"I'm also not into being tortured, so that's a good thing." She then chuckled.. could she still do that? Was she a soul now that wobbled? Hrmnn...

"Huh, thanks for the safe, actually.. Next weird fiery gap in reality I see, I'll seal rather than peek into, lesson learned.. oh is that why they tell you not to stare into the abyss? Humnn.." Cyra's voice was thoughtful now. "Well. I would say thanks but dragging someone from a maelstrom to a prison of burning iron isn't much better, now, is it?" She added, her voice suddenly sounding harsh. "Here's what I think. You don't have any true claim to my soul.. you just snatched it because you had the opportunity and it was all shiny and you wanted it."

"Eh. To be honest, I'm not into either of your options. Pretty as you might be, I'm just not really devil material.. I mean, objectively looking at it, yes I made a contract with a fiend to depower an artifact of evil, refused that fiends powers when offered and as you point out yourself, I broke the contract. You can grab my soul, yes, but you can't turn me into a devil.. not without my consent, anyway. I died.. redied? a martyr.. although.. I'd prefer to be a bit more.. wishy-washy on the details."
She chuckled.. soulishly.

"Wait I'm dead? Ugh, that's a pain.. well it really isn't, but you know... didn't even get to have lunch.. I mean not hungry now, but it's about the principle of it, you know." She pondered. "Didn't even get to eat a pretzel either. Harumph. I'd like to believe I merely fainted. Can we go and check?" She mused.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"You think that because I am asking for your opinion, I am trying to trick you into getting your permission? Good idea, but actually no, I can do whatever I want with your soul. If you think our deal was unfair, you can ask for a trial...but even if it was really unfair, you wouldn't win it."

"Of course I would feel a bit better if you had trusted me even once...but oh well, the best option for you is to become a devil borrowing my power, so we will do that. You will pay up later, so don't worry about it."
she declared.

"I can either invest a little power and turn you into a normal pleasure devil...or I could invest more, and turn you into something that can also fight. Hmm...well, I better do the job properly..."
Cyra felt some strange power converging around her...she felt that she was changing...to something else. As her new body was constructed, she started having awareness of it...at ferst she started as a small seed...or perhaps it was an egg...however soon the egg transformed to a small worm, that started becoming bigger...

"Hah, maybe I should let you like this for a while?" Love chuckled, but the transformation didn't stop there...she continued growing, and then started growing hands and legs, as well as a head. Finally she looked exactly like she used to before her second death.

"Ok, we are almost done." the infernal power kept rushing in her new body....and then, a pair of angel wings grew in her back. Sadly, the wings turned blood red and changed shape to a more fiendish one almost immediately...and then the feathers fell, to leave her with a pair of bat-like wings.

"There...this is the best I can do without you losing your holy warrior powers."

Strangely, Cyra felt right at home with her new body...as if it was her real body. Well, it was real enough now. Finally, she had the time to properly look around...

"Ugly, isn't it? Avernus, the first of the nine hells...the main battlefield between demons and devils. They say that the blood in those streams are from those who die in the war here...I think not, but you get the picture."

[Cyra becomes a devil! She gains a 60ft fly speed, resistance to fire damage, immunity to poison, darkvision 120ft. Her physical stats become 18 str, 16 dex, 18 con. If she is naked, or if she is wearing revealing clothing, her AC is 10+DEX+CHA

She also gains a level!]

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey, trust is something you gotta earn. I trust you.. to a point." Cyra mused. "like you know, trusting you to watch my pets and look after the house, borrow five gold to without worrying I wont ever see it back. Not trusting my soul and life to. What battles have we fought together that you earned such? I mean.. I feel like I trusted you too much already, trusted in you not being just after my soul."

Cyra didn't at all seem pleased as she felt fiendish power rush into her.. she felt herself assume a maggot-like form.. some soul-worm, thing she'd heard of that a while ago.. But either way... she kept changing, and, admittedly, her body was quickly re-improved, leaving her gasping, stranded like a newborn in a fiendish body that was -almost- her original one.
"You know, I don't think you are just an average fiend yourself, to be able to do such things." She mused, glancing down at her hand, flexing it. "But you don't understand.." She pondered, flexing her hand again, inhaling softly.
"You cannot do with my soul as you please. Infact, you cannot do with any mortal soul as you please. I don't care about trials or rules. Do I sound like an archon to you? Heh. Certainly not. I lost much of my memory, but, you know, being re-dead like this helps a little.

I am Cyra Darkbane, and in this life or another, I'm always going to have fun, kick evils bottom until they beg forgiveness and not leave your menacing of the helpless unanswered!"
She confirmed.
"And you.. are underestimating a mortals devotion! Just because I don't recite prayers every day doesn't make me faithless. Just because I don't cower and beg does not mean I know no piety. For I am a holy warrior. I took your pact, never intending to honor it, if you gave me no reason to. For you see: Vile rules needn't be obeyed.
Cruel command's needn't be followed, Merciless leaders deserve no respect.

"And evil powers?"
She asked, lifting her hand, whilest a small, white crack showing on the inside of her palm now. "When you put on the clothes of a baker, does that make you a baker? Does playing dress-up with my soul make you think I'm a devil now?" She chuckled, gripping her bat-like wings, both of them bursting into white fire, before burning away, as she tore them off of her back with a..
"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Evil power is nothing before my light!" Before tossing the smoldering remains of one of her wings at Love's feet as she panted, ever so slightly, still holding onto the second with a pained expression. "Test and torture me as many times as you desire. You will fail to break me." She nodded, closing her eyes briefly. "Hell has nothing to offer me and you have nothing at all to threaten me with. If I am to be damned, Let my damnation cost hell dearly." She declared, raising her hand dramatically.

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"W-what are you doing..." Love was stunned from Cyra's actions.

" Give me a chance to explain, please?" she asked with teary eyes, looking at the torn wing, and swiftly approaching to hug Cyra if she wasn't shoo'd away.

"I used to be evil. But then I did spend countless years with only paladins to talk to...I realized I did some mistakes, ok? And I wanted to make a new start...and to avoid getting back here...."

"I did depend on you to avoid getting here...but I also like you...but unless I show you that I don't need to trick you, you won't believe me...I never planned to take you to hell originally....but the alternative was you getting drawn to the abyss...I can't just roam around to take you somewhere else...and you couldn't escape alone...."

"I....do you want me to swear about it? I will...I swear upon the waters of Styx that I really couldn't do something better...I also wanted to ask you if you want to get a devil body, but you believed I was trying to trick you, and you would try to pick some stupid option that would be way worse...I can't escape the laws of this place...and neither can you...you aren't a devil like the others, but if you die you will change for the worse..."
she explained.

"I know you are angry...but I did my best already...so if you want to harm someone...you can do it to me...please..." she pleaded.