What's new

Summoned!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I shall never be lifted by evils wings." Cyra declared in response, teeth gritted and lifting her torn-off wing to slap the Fiend with it, if she approached.

"Why do you expect me to believe you? It's not even prejudice now, you say one thing now, another thing next. We had some good times, yes, and you did rescue me, yes, but how do you expect me to trust you if you proclaim you'll do whatever you want to my soul, that you own me. And didn't you earlier say that you didn't want to waste your hourly posession on rescuing me?"
She crossed her arms.

"I've already been changed to something worse. At least in the abyss, I'd be miserable but free from rules.

And angry? Oh no, I just died and turned into one of if not the worst place for my afterlife. And not enough with that, I'm a bloody Devil! What would my parents think if they were still alive!"
She covered her face with one hand, seeming near tears herself, before digging her nails into her skin, leaving dark red lines and a hint of blood. ".. Fuck!" She growled, dropping her other mutilated wing, lifting her fist and bearing down on Love, expression honestly more pained than angry at this point. "Why!" She demanded, grabbing Love.

"Why can't you just be cruel about this. I just want to punish -someone- for all this shit happening to me today and if it's not you, well that leaves only me." She sighed.

"Whatever grabbed me was way more powerful than an ordinary low ranking demon to defeat me this easily and drag my soul away.. these portals are..
Ugh, look at me.. still worrying about that when I got more than enough problems on my own.."
She growled, releasing Love, before wandering a few steps, leaning over and glancing down at the rivers of blood and fire.
"I guess I believe you this much that you really didn't want to return to this place if you had any choice in it.
Plus seems I still can use holy energy.. although it hurts.. else I couldn't have torn off these ugly wings."
She mused, staring down at the rivers and thinking for a long moment. a part of her felt tougher and stronger than she ever had before.. and it disgusted her that she felt that way..
"Whats worse, trying to revive my body the way I am now will be hard.. what priest competent enough to cast high grade magic would help me out, even if I could find it.. and any higher ranking healing.. well there is Sera's book.." She mused, inwardly cursing herself for peeking into that bloody rift. Should have retreated and asked the witch for a way to close that thing..
"I don't care if it's weak and bruised and battered, I want my real body back." She mused, flexing her hands.. "Although I don't know any magic to traverse the planes.. doubt I ever did.. best I can do is teleport short distances and summon a horse and I'd rather not do that here." She mused, staring down at the river gloomily. If she leaned forwards just a little bit, she'd propably fall. Perhaps that'd be easier, yeah.. She stood up halfway and contemplated, glancing over.. well, Love wasn't pure evil, but.. but this was all wrong. She didn't expect or even want fuzzy white angel wings upon her back one day, but what did she even struggle for, if this was were she ended up for rescuing some caravan from demons and refusing a succubus temptations? Did her good deeds really matter so little?

"You know what forget about it all. You said I'd have to repay a debt, what do you want me to do, let's get that over with." She decided.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"I did ask you to help you...well I did say I didn't want to do that, but that was before...but you know, my help isn't the fighting kind one..." she explained, taking the wing slap without avoiding it

"There are rules, but you can work with them...don't worry, I am good at that at least." she offered

As Cyra stared down below, she felt Love hugging her from behind softly. "Uh...I am sorry for everything...I wish things went differently...maybe if I wasn't a devil but something else I could have a chance to be with you..." she said, and Cyra felt something wet landing on her shoulder...it was warm, but refreshingly cold compared to the environment...

"Getting your body back will be like really hard, but it can be done...just not by me, or anyone here. You would need a really strong wizard. But does your body really matter that much? I mean...uh, I guess it does...who would want to be a dirty fiend..." she sighed.

"Getting out of here is hard but it can be done. It just takes time. Getting out faster is more tricky and risky, but it can also be done."

"Uh, forget about it...that one was no actual dept, enfored by any law. Theoritically you are under me, but I don't want to order you around...ok, I mean I would want to...but I know you don't like been told what to do, so I don't want you to be more unhappy..."

"What do you plan to do now? I can offer some suggestions...if you want to hear it..."
she offered, releasing Cyra from her hug.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cyra glanced over to Love and hesitated.. it felt like the devil didn't just -like- her.. in that moment.. "This.. I just don't know anymore. Welp guess I'm a devil now too." She said, staring at the ground.

"I don't want to be a devil, Love..." She insisted, although she let the hug happen, this time. "I thought I deserve different..."

"What I want? Is to go back to before the demon-thing snatched me and slap myself out of peeking into that portal rather than just sealing it."
She mused.
"That or jumping into that river right there.. ugh, but propably this body has some way of handling that. It feels.. tougher than I was..." She chuckled, reaching out to touch her shoulder, gritting her teeth. "Back hurts a little, though."

She glanced over to Love. "What? What do you expect of me.. some sort of great plan for escaping hell? I'm once again, naked, unarmed, and helpless." She mused, stepping over, grabbing herself a sharp enough looking stone and cutting into the remains of her bat-wings. Dextrously, she fashioned herself a slightly too lifelike looking leathery bra and pair of panties, 'held in place' by strings of sinew.

"I guess if none of the forces of good made even the slightest effort for my soul, if it can be taken by demons or twisted by devils this easily despite all my hard work, I've been serving the wrong cause for a long, long time, hmnn?" She mused, brushing her hair backwards, before glancing over to Love.. hmnn.. She got in this mess by trying to do good, who knew, if she tried to do evil, perhaps she'd end up an angel next time, hah! "Hahaha..." She laughed, hollowly, picking up her other wing, before tossing it over her shoulders, like a grisly cloak.

"I don't know.. what do you want to do? How about a tour?" She extended her hands to the landscape around her. "Where are the best sights to see? The torture-pits? Why leave without any memoirs whatsover, besides two scars on my back?" She joked, although her voice had lost its allegretto for a moderato.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Uh...you aren't fully a devil...you only have the body of one...one could argue if it is a real devil body too...well, 'the forces of good' wouldn't be able to barge into the abyss to help you...do you think you are the first holy warrior who ends up like this...or worse? Nope...your line of work is very bad for the health. But others die too, I mean I was trapped in that thing who knows how long..." she tried to comfort her.

"Don't jump in this water, by the way, it will affect your soul and you will forget a ton of things...probably why you have trouble remembering your past life either?" she mused.

"We can find a battlefield and you will find tons of weapons, they will do for now."

"One plan would be to find your true name, and find someone trustworty to summon you...someone really, really trustworthy. The other...well, finding a portal that leads back outside. I used to know someone who could help with that..."

"There is also a small problem. I used to be a duchess...the old enemies will still be around, and the old allies will only be fooled for a while...so we have to move fast. As for sights to see...I can give you a tour, but really, nothing nice to see..."

"Or, I don't know...if you give up on being good, I could also forget about it...but it gives me a sour feeling...I mean I don't think I have even done anything good, yet, you know?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The forces of good seem to care little for my soul. And I mean.. I died. Twice now, I think, fighting the good fight. At least a little thank you would do well. Maybe cake. Just .. something.. anything. And yeah, you got trapped.. still you could do to me as you pleased.

I have little things left to forget. My old life is a collection of random images and impressions and dreams. I feel.. rather sure I was once a great hero, a protector.. Fiends would run from my very name. But now.."
She shrugged.

She listened to Love, with a forlorn look. ".. my true name huh.. so I really am a fiend.." she mused. "Well, if I am to try and restore my true body, I'm on the clock." She chuckled.
"Then again, this body is stronger anyway... a duchess of hell hmnn? That explains a lot." She gave a darker smile. If she could sell out this failed Succubus, she could get herself a nice title in one easy swoop.

"I've tried to do many good things.. heck, I got this pact going to do good. Hmnn.. " She pondered.

"Let's meet this friend of yours that knows about portals, yes." She decided. All she needed was a nice higher ranking devil to report to about just how pathetic this Love-creature was. Served the Succubus right for turning her into something like this. Serve the light right, for abandoning her the moment she failed. She thought back to the burned out corpse of the holy warrior that had destroyed Love's prison.. sure, he'd sacrificed himself heroically, but what had he gotten for it besides a painful death? Where had Cyra's fight against evil brought her?

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Hmm...I see that look on your face...I have seen it before you know..." Love gave a bitter smile, realizing Cyra's intentions.

"Everyone has a true name...fiends, celestials, even mortals...it is just that for mortals it matters little." she explained "I feel your pain. I don't know if I can soothe you, or even if I should. I don't think I can turn back to being evil after all either. Sorry."

"Listen...I am sorry for everything. I will tell you my true name, and you can do as you wish with it...but I will ask you to do something in return...please."
she pleaded. Did she really not care for whatever Cyra did to her? Or maybe she had some sinister plan to trick Cyra?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmn." She made. "Good, evil, these words are so.. ephemeral. I know it's rich coming from me, yeah, but ultimately, the demon was more powerful than I. You are more powerful than I. Sera has revived me hoping for a powerful hero. Ozrog, I defeated trough my strength. Sure, my body has just been reborn not long ago, yet the power of hell clearly makes me stronger than any mortal birth or training could... and my faith ment nothing at all..." She chuckled, cracking her neck.

"This pain, is the pain of realization. How many hours, days.. years have I wasted fighting pointlessly, if all I am and was can be undone and rewritten so easily? You said it yourself, holy warriors find this and worse fates with ease. And what is this ploy of telling me your name? Another scheme for trying to control or corrupt me? Well I'm a devil now, you can hardly do more to me, so go ahead and do tell." She smirked.

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"No...this time we shall do it properly. You are not a devil, even if you pose as one. And if you know my true name, I am sure you will not honor any kind of deal. Unless." she offered, as a parchment appeared in her hand.

"Unless we sign a pact."

Words written with bloody ink started filling the scroll by themselves...until it was written in full.

"Here, read." she offered.

The contract was fairly direct, and looked like it had no hidden traps hidden behind the words.

Basically, Cyra would learn Love's true name, and she could use it as she wished...however before she used it (telling it to someone else included in the possible uses), she would have to fulfil Love's quest. She would have to travel to Cania, the eigth leyer of hell. There, she would have to find the Knower of Names, and learn from her how to enter the divine realm of Mnemosyne...there, she would find her legendary pond...by drinking from it, she recover her lost memories. Then her quest would be done.

Love would tag along in this quest to help her as she could.

Both were bound to try to the best of their ability.

Breaking the contract would result in extinction, of both soul and body, for either of them.

[Assume there are no loopholes to be found.]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What am I then, a failed holy knight trapped in a devils body? A demon if I honor no pacts?" Cyra mused, squeezing one hand into a fist. This was the real problem.. who was she?
"Hooh, more pact-signing. Why now, not like you needed one before. To take my soul. To twist me into an abomination against my will." She chuckled despite her turmoil, picking up the paper.. ugh.. annoying rules, they disgusted her. All she wanted was to be free among happy people and have a good time.. but apparently she lacked the power for either.

"Extinction, hmn. I like that. A quest.. for my memory.. I don't get you.. why are you willing to give that much.. for me. do you know me? Have you heard of me from the paladins you've met?" She mused. "You do realize this is a gamble, right? I don't know all of hells lore but I doubt you can make such a pact with good intentions and keep it hidden forever.
Plus, the eighth circle.. that's a long way. past the iron city, through.. forgot the third hell.. then comes flames, the frozen throne, the hag countess domain of raining stones, humnn.. slimey hell? And finally, the frozen wastes of Cania. All for who I once was? Unless you have a shortcut and a plan or two, we'd die along the way."
She stared at the parchment.

"Right. Let's do that. My memory and your name could be useful to me." She nodded, staring at the contract, digging her nails into the softness of her left arm. "I don't know why you trust me so much to give out your name. What you see in me.. why you feel sorry for violating me such." She mused, reaching down to to scribble Cyra upon the parchment.. hesitating.. Darkbane.. it felt like a mockery of what she was now. Cyra hesitated, a drop of water hitting the parchment.
"..why do you consider my trust so important, even while wanting to corrupt me?" She asked, before adding. "Didn't know it could rain in hell." Whilest brushing her arm over her eyes.

"You.. you don't need to worry about me not keeping to this.. Infact, I don't even need your name.. keep it. I just. I just wanted to be sure I could trust you... that there was anyone, anything, I could trust to at least have somewhat good intentions for me."
She chuckled, extending her arms.
"I know I'm not a full devil, not really.. else I could never think the way I do. But this world, this place. What do I fight for? Who do I fight for? I don't know anyone. I don't recognize anything. I'm part of some strange prophecy. I don't trust you? Well, no suprise, I don't know if I can trust anyone.
I'm scared of my memories. What if I remember I was an asshole? That I was the reason for this whole planar instability thing. Or what if I was no one 'special in particular?

I feel like.. I know I was one that once fought against great evil.. but when I was summoned, they called upon a lord of evil, what if my soul got mixed up? what if Sera's stupid spell ended up reviving the destroyer, not the saviour of the world? I certainly am into too.. kinky things."
She admitted, with a bit of a blush.

"Fuck.. I'd rather be back. naked in the village, that was only emberassing at least."
She nodded, reaching out to hold onto Love's arm. "I don't.. I just don't know what to do anymore... I guess if you're sure that getting my memory back is the right thing and not just a suicide mission..." She sighed, just sitting herself down upon the rocks of hell. (like normal rocks, but less comfortable, all in all.)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Eh, we did one of those back then too, but the circumstances were a bit different, since you had no body at all...we did sign, just in a different way..." she nodded.

"No, I hadn't heard of you at all, before . But I have some feelings for you, so isn't it enough? I like how you are cheery and pure, secretly perverted yet so easily embarrassed...brave and foolishly curious..."

"I never tried to corrupt you. You can deny it all you want, but you know the truth, that you enjoyed the fun we had."

"Call it a hunch, but I think you should remember who you used to be. I could be wrong. Who knows, maybe you arrived here so that you would recover your memories? I am sure we can make it...we aren't so helpless as you may think."

"What do you want to fight for? You can fight for getting out of here. I mean, you became a warrior to fight for something...you just have forgotten about it. Forgetting is a blessing for the dead, but a curse for the living."

"Nah, you don't have an asshole face. Don't think about such stupid things. You decide your fate, not some stupid spell. Even this pact..."
she waved the scroll, which started to burn into ashes "...can only bind you if you sign it."

"And, contrary to popular belief, ancient spells aren't necessarily stonger, or better. I wouldn't be too surprised if it just malfunctioned."
she pulled close to Cyra, to give her a comforting kiss on the lips.

"Worst case we deal with it when it happens. Now come...I guess we should find you some weapons, first."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm not foolishly curious.." She huffed emberassedly and blushed.

"I'm not worried about being helpless, I can kick ass.. just not a pitfiend or archdevils ass.. heck, the tentacle-thing got me good.. so.. " She hesitated, shaking off her gloom. "I ah... am denying any such accusations. You totally tried to corrupt me!" She huffed, but without malice, this time.

"What did I fight for.. I feel like I fought for fun, at first.. but then.. ... You know this feeling that you got something just on the edge of your tongue about to hop out, that's me right now." She shrugged, looking at Love, and letting the devil kiss her, a thoughtful hand slowly caressing her cheek.

"Hmnn.. perhaps the spell malfunctioned, yes,.. Such magic is supposed to revive you almost as strong as you were, and I am quite certain I still got ways to go... although I don't feel totally helpless anymore..
Grabbing a sword sounds like a good idea.. knowing my luck it'll be a tentacle-sword trying to fuck me though."
She grumbled, giving Love a side-glance for any commentary.

"Finding a sword and then.. a way out, or to Cania, either would do, really." She nodded, hesitating and adding.. "Thanks, Love.. The whole thing had me a bit.. absolutely overwhelmed..." She admitted, avoiding eye-contact and adjusting her grisly cloak.

(7 and 19 perception, 21 stealth, 17 initiative. If there's a bunch of elligable sword-candidates Cyra might just use detect magic in the hopes of finding some bling.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Come, lets go. We can try to find you a tentacle sword, just not here. We will travel along Styx, and we should find a battlefield...or a fort. We can find a proper weapon later."

"By the way, if we meet anyone I will be using my old name, Merazial."

~~~
The duo followed the river. Indeed, there were broken weapons all around the place, relics of countless battless that were fought long ago. However, nothing that was good enough.

Finally, they arrived in a more recent battlefield. An imp overseer was instructing two dozens of lemures into moving the countless corpses into small mountains. It didn't seem to notice them.

"We can either try to steal a weapon, or to lie our way through. However, we would need to bribe it...and you know how this will probably go. Still, if we could make it tell us what's going on down here, it would help a lot...I haven't been around for a long time, after all." she mused.

"We could also fight it, but you would have to end it in a single strike, or we will be in trouble should it escape. And we will have to fight the lemures too..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I didn't say I -wanted one! That was sarcasm.. sarcasm!" Cyra complained.. at least she seemed distracted from her worries effectively.
"So we'll just call me Cyra?" She mused, about code-names.

"Ugh.. all of these weapons look nasty.. more importantly, broken.. one would think Devils were more orderly than that.." She remarked, occasionally glancing around, whilest avoiding oggling Love for too long.. s.. so what if she'd seen her naked before?

Then, they approached an imp and friends. With hushed voice Cyra mused.. "Huh..... that seems like a lot of enemies to fight.. we can close in under pretense of being lost and attack in suprise if we have to. Let me.. I'll.. catch it off guard with my charme."
She gave a thumbs up, before approaching, whistling.

"In a cavern, in a canyon, excavating for a mine.." She hummed, approaching the battle-aftermath unafraid, cracking her knuckles.

"Hoi you there, what's the hold up, were there any unaccounted survivors?" She made sure to added a dismissive commanding tone to her voice.: "I don't want to have to report anyone for being behind schedule, I got better things to do than being whipped." She complained, hoping to make it convincing.

"... Well!? What's the situation?" She demanded, with military sharpness. "And don't give me 'we don't have enough Lemure's' If that's the case we can always make one more..." She mused, resting her eyes upon the imp.

(20 deception, but only 8 intimidation.

Btw, I think I fucked up roll 20, and my actual rolls were 5, 14, 7 and 6, it rolls twice for some reason, so the imp prolly saw me earlier, feel free to adjust <.<)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Eh...we are not behind schedule...we have already found some suitable bodies." the imp replied, with a troubled expression, not fully understanding what an 'unaccounted survivor' could be.

"Are you here to take the bodies? How are you going to carry them with just the two of you?" the imp pondered. Cyra couldn't help but notice that the imp was staring at her...and it's cock was slowly growing bigger...maybe seducing it wouldn't be that bad of an idea...?

'I thought we would pretend to be lost mercenaries? But why is he collecting demon corpses? Or right, you can talk with telepathy too...just focus on me and try to send some thoughts.' Cyra felt the familiar voice in her head.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sorry hold on, you aren't Xarnach?" She mused.. "Must have been a misunderstanding.. my bad. Sorry for getting a little rough on you. We're collecting the weapons, actually, got anything useful?

Hold on, why are you collecting the corpses?"
She mused.. wait why was she glancing to that imp-cock.. this was a new body that shouldn't be affected by her old.. her things.. gah!
"Geesh.. I must've messed up and gotten lost, sorry.. it's my first decade on the job. Tihi..." She scratched the back of her head, trying to look cute. "Seriously though, I'm confused, what aret hey for?"

I can? This is kinda neat.. you hear me like this?
Anyway, let's see if this works...

(14 persuasion by the by!)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'Sure, I can hear you just fine' Love replied

"What, lost? They asked me some mostly intact demons...there is a human who is doing research at the Bronze Citadel. What you want weapons for? I could give you some...what would you give in return?" the imp mused, staring Cyra up and down, as well as Love who was standing behind her.

'If you offer the only thing you can offer, have it tell you information that will make up the difference in value...that should do the trick.'

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

".. they let humans do research now? Hmnn you know more about that research, yes? I am quite curious now.. haven't been here a while, right?" She glanced to her companion, stepping closer to the imp.. ugh.. her! having to seduce an imp.. wait a moment,. why couldn't Love do it? She stared at the creatures cock and bit her lip, ever so slightly. "Obviously I need a proper sword in case some leftover Demon attacks. You wouldn't uh.. want me to be wandering about here all helpless, right?"

Damn it what was wrong with her she definitly wasn't getting aroused, this was.. some sort of hellish influence!
Wait why can't -you- help out too, huh?

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
23643 'Fine...I will help...' Love said, stepping forward. Her appearance had changed, to that of a tiefling...but she was still naked

"Excuse my friend, she just doesn't know how things work. How about we make a deal? You will give her a sword and whatever else she like, and you will get to fuck both of us."
she offered, groping Cyra's chest as to present her.

"However this would be too low of a prize...it's not like you care about the weapons. Hmmm...."

"Oh, I know, how about you keep silent about meeting us, and telling us information equivalent to the value of our services?"
she offered

"You see our companions betrayed and raped us and left us like this...and we would like to keep it a secret...you won't talk about it, right?" she asked, smiling at it.

"Hmmm...we can do that deal...heheh..." the imp offered, looking towards Cyra, waiting for her reply.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wha.. wha.. wait, how is that helping!" She flailed at her raunchy companion, her protest quenched by a squeeze of her chest, blushing and coughing and looking forth and back... before sighing and nodding.. this was.. she needed a weapon, and useful information.. the thing about the demon corpses sounded odd too...
This world had turned awfully lewd, ever since meeting the pleasure-devil..

"A.. alright, deal so.. uh.. how...?" She asked, shifting and looking at the ground.. seems she was not about to take the initiative, even with the teasing of her breast, shifting with a shy blush, looking from Love to the Imp. "So, uh, yeah,.. what for collect demon-bodies?" She asked, innocently shifting closer, squirming slightly and brushing back her soft, white hair. After all the chaos earlier she felt more comfortable just going along with Love's.. suggestion for the time being and she had to admit, considering the creatures size it was certainly not unimpressive..

Well, the witch had taught her what to do exactly earlier... if it was the aftereffects of the lewd cum-potion or the succubus not being entirely wrong about Cyra, she would find her eyes wandering over to that thick, veiny fiendish cock, those fuzzy balls... She hadn't quite.. finished witht the tentacle creature.. oh it had been fun, almost overwhelmingly so.. certainly overwhelmingly so.. was she really fantasizing about this low-rank Devil? ugh!

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Yes, yes, I fuck you, then I tell you things!" the imp licked his lips.

"And you will tell us more things, according to how much we please you...hmm I bet you will cum even from a simple blowjob from her..." Love mused.

"That's impossible!" the imp claimed, stroking his cock as it became even bigger.

"Oh, wanna bet? How about this, if she fails we will be your sex-toys for a day...you will even be able to share us with your friends, or make a nice gift for your boss...if she succeeds, you will have to give us something of yours, that we will pick. Something to remember how she sucked a mighty devil's cock and made him cum..." it seemed like Love had some hidden motives...luckily the imp didn't seem to notice, or care...

"Time limit, half-breed! What will be the time limit?" the imp agnrily asked, taking the bait.

"Hmm...you can try to make me cum with your hand, while she does her thing. If I cum before you, you win." she offered...well, it would probably be impossible to lose this bet.

"Deal, but I get to use my mouth too! You start sucking!" he patted on his cock "And you, open your legs and stand above her!" he ordered.

"Hmm...ok you will kneel between my legs..that way you can both reach the right places..." Love explained to Cyra.