What's new

Summoned!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I.. ah.. you noticed that?
I mean.. I remember that fantasy quite differently! A.. and anyway, fear.. fantasy.. wh.. what do you know!"
She objected, albeit not too forcefully. She was pretty sure her fantasy wasn't going this far, was it? She remembered some of that but..
Gods why was she turned on by some of what the fiend described for her?!.. She looked at those fingers presented to her.. and soflty extended her tongue, suckling on them ever so slightly, with a deep blush on her cute face.

"So someone uses powerful magic.. but for it to reoccur through the centuries and millenia.. this is not just done from our plane is it? There's someone on another plane with a vested interest in this one, right?" Cyra showed that, despite moaning hornily, she was quite keen a woman still.. even as she shifted and moaned ever so sensually.
"Ahnnn.. feels so good..." She admitted, slightly spreading her legs for the unsuprisingly masterful tease of the sex-demons hand, her warm, soft pussy moistening quickly, sweet and pink and pliable under the demoness' touch.

"I.. ah.. I'm not sure.. it feels so good yet so wrong.. oohmn.." Cyra moaned out soflty, listening to the devil, before falling into that lustful kiss, partying her lips for the succubus.. her body felt so good and hot.. she wanted this, secretly, she knew it.. even if the devil had guided her towards this conclusion, she hadn't exactly forced her. Perhaps she was lucky the fiend was so horny and wanting for company.. She exhaled heavily, one hand twitching mid air, the other holding onto Love's shoulder, unsure if to control the fiend.. or steady herself. But damn it.. if she let the fiend do whatever she wanted, she -would- turn into a slut...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"I do know...and you know too...fear is for something you don't really wish to happen..." Love chuckled, her middle finger softly pushing to invade Cyra's warm pussy.

"Many, actually...devils, demons, celestials, fey, djinn and many more....you see, there is something here for everyone..." the fiend explained, kissing Cyra once more.

"I never understood you humans...slut? Why living as you desire is a bad thing? Is it really harming anyone?" the fiend tempted, drawing the paladin closer to her once again. Her skin felt so refreshingly warm...even touching her felt good...and Cyra knew that she only had to move her hands a bit...and the demoness would be hers...

"Why don't you give in? You should keep your fighting spirit for those who want to tempt you into doing bad things, you know...you won't become a slut...you will simply reveal your true self...sure you may find it shameful...but should you really run away from your freedom because of that?" Cyra felt a hot cock rubbing against her pussy, as the fingers moved to the side. This time it was a big, juicy, human-looking cock with some small, soft barbs all over it, colored in a deeper shade of red.

"My real cock...since you can't decide, I want to mate with you with my true form...except if you are ready to admit your shameful fantasies...." she offered, leaving her cock right of Cyra's pussy...like last time, she would wait for the paladin to push herself on her cock...however she didn' just wait. She lunged forward, to bring the paladin's nipples in her mouth, kissing and licking greedily them and all the surrounding area, up to Cyra's neck...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Crya shifted uncertainly. On the one hand, the deviless was certainly hot. On the other, despite her carnal desires, Cyra was not entirely sure how much she should follow this ones advice..

She gasped as she listened to Love's explanation.. and felt that finger prodding at her sex.
She wanted to object, that this was certainly not her true self, shamefulness or not, although the fiend knew just how to distract her.. which in this case, seemed to be a human-feline cock hybrid? It had Cyra shift shily, before clearing her throat:
"Ah.. I'm flattered, but human nature is not defined entirely by their lust and perversion.. even if those are the things you choose to take away from the interaction.. whad did you mean with lots of folks are interested in this plane? Similiar intent to... yours?" This sounded like a lot of trouble, no matter which way you twirled it...

"I have some fantasies, yeah but uh.. I'm not sure yet.. also.. woah, your real cook? Looks rather.. thorny.." She mused, gasped and shifted,... she did kind of want to experience it, she had to admit, but.. but she couldn't just shamefully indulge herself in such a matter, could she? She wasn't as slutty as the fiend claimed.. err.. not slutty at all!
Although she could feel the wet arousal of her body, trying to contain itself. The demoness skin felt so soft and smooth against her.. it was hard to resist her lower urges, she had to admit... She moaned softly under the kissing and licking, leaning slightly into Love's attention.. into and against that exotic cock...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"No...they have other interests...but lets not ruin the mood now..." she explained, slowly starting to move her throbbing cock, to rub it against her...

"It isn't defined entirely...but you can't deny that it is...and more than you think..." she argued "You are chained to the floor, and you are afraid that if you unchain yourself you will fall to the sky...but in reality you will just be fine...don't take my word for it...think about it, what bad would happen if you gave in?" she licked her lips, the tip of her cock pressing against Cyra's pussy.

"Yes, this is my real cock...when I choose to have one. It is specially designed to be very pleasing...and you can try it...with just a little push...and some honesty..." she tempted...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cyra noted the succubus remarks down under 'think about later.
Primarly because right now, she was thinking about the feeling of that cock tingling up against her soft sex. It was awfully hard to focus like this, in Cyra's defense!

"I uh.. I mean.. if I .. gave in it'd be emberassing!" She huffed, at the fiend, gasping a little at the pressure up against her sex. "Also.. ah.. you know fucking around a lot and stuff is not like a noble.. goal to aspire to, you know!" She could give the fiend some contra, after all. She also gulped. "T.. try it..

.. I mean I guess having some fun in the privacy of.. soul chamber? Let's call it soul chamber isn't.. I mean... it could be worse, I guess, I dunno, I am grateful you are more into sex than I dunno, random torture and violence.."

She admitted, definitly enticed by the idea of a cock ment for pleasure.. and.. well if she didn't hav efun, the fiend would just keep on nagging her, no?.. she shifted her loins ever so slightly, gasping as the pink slit of her silver-crowned sex parted ever so slightly, a heavy sigh coming from under her breath as she slowly let herself sink on that shaft.. the succubus had been teasing her and she was just a woman after all, wasn't she? She could just enjoy this and forget about all the slutty, teasing philosophy of the fiend..

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Yes...there is no need to overthink it...just do what you really wish to do...stop thinking and just..." she slowly pulled out her cock, before pushing it back in "...enjoy yourself..."

"Hmm...will you scratch behind my ear, please?"
she asked, before she started fucking Cyra in earnest, dofly biting her neck, as her breasts pressed against Cyra's.

Love's cock felt...is if it was just the right amount of slippery, the right size....the right everything. It filled the paladin perfectly...as if the cock was made for her...or as if she was made for that cock...

"Oh, that's a nice face you are making...hmmm...it is a shame not to show it to others..." she pulled her closer, to nibble at the paladin's lips, fucking her faster and faster...

"I saw the vision you saw too you know...so...what are you planning to do?" she asked, even knowing that Cyra was more than distracted. "I can give you more than her, you know...or I could even help you seduce her and make her your pet...you just have to ask me..."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ahmnn yeeeesss..." Cyra agreed. It was nice.. just having fun and relaxing a bit. No worries about enemies or her scattered past or pretzels. She sighed out as the fiendish cock pushed into her, before chuckling ever so slightly at the request, reaching out to scratch and caress behind the Fiendish womans ears.. it now occured to her how unnatural they were, actually.. did Love have just a touch of beast within her? Well, a lust-beast, propably, just going by how horny she was!

"Ooh woaaah.." She sighed out at the nice feeling of Love's cock sliding just the right way into her. It made her moan in lust and briefly close her eyes.. was the demoness still going on about things? It was quite distracting with how happy-horny Cyra felt, right now. "Haah.. fuck.. wha... ?" She tilted her head, a little annoyed at the fiend questioning her rather than.. well.. enjoying the nice fucking, her soft, smooth lips closing over that strangely hard, yet yielding cock..
"I don't haaah.. plan to submit to some random evil witch. But uh.. hmnnm... wh.. what do you mean, give me more than her?" She tilted her head and sighed lustfully. She was getting mixed messages from the fiend.. fuck and enjoy and don't overthink, but at the same time, all this questioning, rather than fucking when she finally.. complied with her desires... "Harmnn..."
She made, forcing herself to focus on the lustful fiend before her, hungry, wet sex twitching under the demon-cocks assault.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Awww yes...this is the thing...don't stop..." Love purred, enjoying the ear scratching.

"If she can make others fear you...I can make others love you...you could become a queen that rules with a wet pussy" she chuckles, pushing just a bit deeper into Cyra. "You could have an endless harem with whoever you wished..."

"Or you can become a wandering hero, known for her achievements in the battlefield and in the bed...you have talent, you know..."

"Or you could even try to become a goddess...and overthrow this stupid church...just imagine, all your devout followers will be masturbating for you instead of praying....and you will feel as if they are fucking you...hmmm...that sounds like a plan...."
with every suggestion, Cyra felt the orgasm reaching closer and closer...

"Or anything really...maybe you want to explore how deep your perverted desires go? I will guide you..." she whispered.

"Hmm...I like you, Cyra...can I give you a gift?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cyra was suprised the devil-woman enjoyed her ear-scratches this much. It was kind of endearing.. really.. it also helped that Love thrust into her with that amazing cock, so she made sure to twirl and rub at Love's ear-tip softly. "AHmnn.. I'm really not sure.. oooh.." Cyra half-protested at the idea of ruling with a wet pussy, as the fiend put it, although her own body didn't object as much, with the fiends well-timed thrusting.

She definitly had talent! .. although, she wasn't sure about the idea of becoming a godesss.. the devilish seductions whilest Love was thrusting into her soft sex were quite.. distracting. She wanted to say something again, but it was hard to argue with the fiend whilest being fucked lustfully by her.. Cyra panted, briefly imagining the ideas... whilest the fiend thrust deep into her warm, wet pussy.. took her hero-flower for her own, speared her holy lust-cave..

She moaned softly, rocking with Love's thrusts, tilting her head at the offer of a present, she felt like she should say no.. "Hmnnnn... aaah.. 'I'm. n.. not that perverted.. and a bit worried about your guidance.. gnmaaah.. fuck but this feels so.. alright,.. yes.. ooh give me your gifts!" She moaned out, and requested wantonly, biting her lower lip before leaning forward, kissing those fiendish lips, wandering over, suckling on the tip of the fiends apparently sensitive ear.. yeees.. she wanted a hot gift... and a lustful part of her wanted to see where the fiend might guide her...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
The moment Cyra agreed, she felt the orgasm finally hitting her, like an unstoppable tsunami...

"Yess..." Love cried, pushing deep into Cyra, filling her womb with her seed. The fiend kept pouring her hot seed in her for few moments, before leaning forward to kiss Cyra again.

"By breaking your chains, you shall grow stronger..." she whispered, as Cyra fell asleep exhausted...but satisfied.

~~~
Cyra woke up inside the dark cave...but unlike yesterday, rays of light could be seen coming from the outside. She definitely needed a breakfast...maybe a mouthful of cum would sate her? No wait...why would she think that...but actually she did feel a weird desire for guzzling down some cum...

[Potion side effects: Craving for Cum Level 1 (No mechanical effect yet) ]
[Love's Blessing: Having sex with others can strengthen Cyra (0/5) ]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cyra heard an unusual, high pitched moan just a moment before realizing it was her own. She gasped, her body twitching ever so slightly under the lewd assault and that strange, exotic penis pulsing within her warm depths.

She gasped and, when Love thrust deep within her in climax, briefly wondered.. was this her soul-form again, or was the Fiend actively trying to breed her? Either way, she could do little now, than accept the warmth pouring into her insistantly. "Hamnn..." She sighed out, unsure what Love ment with chains, and about to articulate her confusion.. before startling awake.

She startled awake in the cave, licking her lips.. her most pressing concern was quite natural, hunger for some.. yummy cum. She'd resisted swallowing it all earlier, so a little reward now was in order, it was a shame she left her lupine companion at the witches hideout, he'd been a good boy after all and.. Wait, what the hell was she thinking?

She shook her head, reaching out for her backpack and hesitating.. oh, right, she'd done some naked witch-flying and only took her sword, now leaned up against a cave-wall. And Cyra didn't have any useful magic to deal with this issue either.. all she had was detect poison, which was decidedly un-helpful when you needed some food.

Well, the witch that brought her here was likely about, so that was an easy first stop. Cyra would go looking for her, still a little emberassed about her nude state.

"Hoi there, miss witch? Are you about here? They made this cave awfully confusing. Say, did you bring any snacks for the naked ride? Nope? Figured.. You know I could really go for something thick and salty,.. pretzels for you too?" She mused, shifting ever so slightly.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Cyra found Batila napping under a tree.

"Oh it's morning already...what took you so long?" the witch complained "No, I am hungry too...we could do a stop at a village to find something to eat, if you want." she said, sitting up.

"Did you find the answers you were looking for? What did you ask that took so long to answer? I almost left without you!"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, first you need to wizard us up some clothes because that's the only way your lewd broom worked, so unless the next village is a nudist colony..." Cyra huffed. She was not gonna go wandering nakedly into a random town!

"I asked the best way to keep safe, because apparently everyone is after me.. it was somewhat helpful of an answer. Also.. I was kinda knocked out from my answer, guess I needed a little nap.." That or the fiend had taken her time..

She really did need to figure out a way to better judge Love's intentions. So far she seemed nice.. well, she seemed -naughty- but...

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"I got nothing like that...but maybe I should find a way to do the opposite." she chuckled.

"Ok, get on the broom. We will be going fast, so probably no one will notice you....but I doubt anyone would complain..." she pinched Cyra's butt teasingly.

~~~

Cyra and the witch rode the broom once more. It was like last night...the witch going as a bird, while Cyra was struggling on the perverted broom that was flying straight towards their destination. Except now it was day...but luckily the broom wouldn't pass over any villages.

'But it would be fun to fly over a village totally naked...give them a slight peek...' a Love's voice noted

"So...I asked where to find a safe area for the witches to migrate...well not really safe, but somewhere other planes don't overlap so much." the raven explained.

"But to think it would be the Blackwater Marsh...uh...of all the stupid places. Anyway, if you want you can also come with us. The swamp is not the safest place, but it will probably not be invaded by hordes of monsters. As long....hey, look down there!" she cried, fluttering her wings.

Down below, Cyra would notice a stopped caravan - three wagons in total...and it looked like a handful of guards were fighting a desperate battle against a dozen of fiendish creatures inside a green mist.

'Dretches...hmm...you should be able to beat them...too bad you are too shy to help...'

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hoi! Bloody pervert witches" She mieeped when pinched, sighing, and hopping back on the broom.. it was way to cold and exposing and.. lots of things! She was definitly not witching material. Holy warrior now.. that was a better career path.

It didn't help that she had that broom digging between her legs with what felt like lewd-evil intent. She shifted, but that.. and Love's commentary,.. did not really help.

".. how.. selfless." Cyra remarked sharply.. she didn't care much for people wishing to save only 'their kind'.
"Blackwater marsh? Doesn't sound too comfy.. lots of mosquitos.. what's so special about it that it's.. safe anyway?" She asked, before sighing at the scene before her.
"Lesser demons, aren't they... towards the battle then." She sighed at the situation, suddenly happy she brought her sword.. plus she could perhaps drop right ontop of one of the dretches!

She drew her blade and growled, ready to attack the beastial demons with a mighty swing of her greatsword.. but either the whole aerial-combat stunt had her unbalanced, or perhaps it was a bad idea to also try and stay covered up whilest attacking demons.. either way, Cyra's suprise attack didn't have the devastating attack it usually had.

(Initiative of 8.
11 dex for a jump check or whatever.. drop down on them from the air for advantage? remove second roll if not.
Aand.. an 8 attack, apparently being nude distracts Cyra a fair bit.. I decided to power attack thingie so its a miss.)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Cyra jumps between four of the demons, and swings her sword around...however missing her target! She can smell the greenish noxious gas, but she resists its effects.

The creatures turned towards her, and try to grab her...however the paladin managed to shake all of them off, besides one...which started humping her leg, as it tried climbing higher.

'Disgusting...try not to get raped by them, because I am not wasting my hour to save you...' Love commented

Meanwhile, the wood elf witch jumped towards the guards turning back to her true form, casting a spell.

"What?" one of the guards cried out...but they were too busy fighting the demons to further discuss things.

[Cyra is grappled by one dretch. She is also affected by a bless spell.]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"E.. eww.." She gulped.. yes, they certainly were! she leveled her greatsword.. right, normal attack but smiting it was. Love wasn't helpful at all, but then again, she'd heard devils and demons dont get along well..

Cyra blushed angrily at the dretch.. grabbing her, lifting her sword to .. deattach the one on her, her blade crashing down, accompanied by her declaration: "Be purified! Lunar Resonance!" As she burned out the Dretch, only to shift backwards, impaling another dretch on her greatsword. "And next: Moonlight Harvest!" She declared, her sword punishing another fiendish creature for underestimating her.

You propably misjudge my abilities because I had a bit of a... bad luck.. thing.. in the village, but I'm not going to lose to some lower rank demons this easily. She chided Love., cheeks a little blushed in emberassment at the.. ideas the succubus gave her.

(15 to hit, 19 damage., And then another 15 to hit, 17 damage.)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'Ewwwww...you are actually eyeing those things? Don't you dare pin this on me, you pervert...'

The other creature survived, withdrawing and screeching angrily at Cyra...and then the other two also screeched, and started attacking the paladin, this time with their claws and with their bites...

Meanwhile, the guards with the aid of the witch were holding the rest of the creatures, even killing one of them...

[One bite attack hits for 2 damage -.-]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cyra, unaffected by the creatures stench cleared her throat, half-loudly chiding her succubus: "I.. I'm not! If anything you are, I'm not fantasizing about any filthy demons!" Only to be bitten.. well.. scratched gently by one of them with it's teeth, before her blade came up to block any follow-up claw strikes the creature might be planning. She lifted her weapon, smirking with determination. "Although they are hardy,.. guess I will need a bit of holy energy.. " She determined, finishing off the already injured one, before focusing on the remaining two, lifting her blade once more! .. although she almost missed her follow up attack on the third of the demons.. perhaps due to Love's distraction.. err.. most definitly due to that distraction!

But, thanks to the blessing, her blade barely connected, and lit up in white as it struck the third dretch
"Lunar Resonance! Burn away in holy fire!"

(12 to hit for . yowza 27 damage
Then, 16 to hit, for 11 damage)

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
'Yes you do! And then you try to justify that I gave you the idea. See, that's why we need to get you some proper dick...otherwise you will get horny every time a demon rubs it's cock against you..."

Love was a bit distracting...however it seemed that the demons had enough, as all the surviving demons started withdrawing, rushing towards the forest to the side.

'If I had to guess they went through a rift or a portal somewhere...I am not sure if you should follow or run away...' Love mused

"Is the master safe?" one of the guards shouted, running towards one of the carriages to the back.

"Eh...naked lady...and lady witch...thanks....for your help." an other guard mumbled, staring for a moment at the naked paladin