What's new

Summoned!

IiH6czY.jpg

Cyra blushed.... and gulped down the vial with little complaint or struggle. "Hammnnn.."
She moaned out.. sluttily.
"Haaah.. .hammmnn!"
That was more of a shout, a shout of lustful arousal, an urge to push her cock into something nice and warm and moist and fuck and empty at least some of that churning cum into a willing, nice warm place.. She panted and gasped, looking at Mili's rather inviting moist place.. she had pleasured it to warm arousal earlier anyway... and now..

Wait.. as much as she wanted to fuck and enjoy that nice pussy, her throbbing cock had to wait.. she was.. yes.. she had to be a good slut.. she reached out for her cock, struggling to contain herself as she began stroking up and down along it wantonly, precum glistening at the tip as she more begged than asked:
"Haah please.. let this slut fuck you.. l.. let this slut please you with her cock.. aaah.. this slut wants your pussy so much.."
She panted needily, wantonly.. but obediantly to her slutty nature..

painting_art_candles_masks_private_dance_breast_529824_768x1024-jpg.25595
Mili didn'treply to the needy begging of Cyra...instead she caught Cyra's hands, pulling them away from her cock. She really wanted to resist, but she knew that this was not what a good sex slave would do...no, she had to allow herself to be used and tormented as her mistress saw fit. Now she couldn't even find the temporal relief of stroking herself...

How long passed with Cyra's cock throbbing, pulsating to her heartbeat? One minute? An hour? A year? Probably way, way less..just a few moments, but Cyra could only stand there, her mind frozen, trying to resist...

Yes, she could do it...she was a good girl! She had to! And she would do it, even if she couldn't!

Finally, the assassin pulled Cyra to the side...and then climbed over her. Cyra's cock was standing erect, and the girl towered above it, slowly, painfully slowly lowering herself down, as she was performing a sensual dance.

Cyra felt kind of appreciating it. but what she needed right now was to stick her cock somewhere...anywhere, really...but she had to be obedient and stay down...

After more dancing, the tip of Cyra's cock finally touched the girls pussy...but it wasn't over yet. The girl seemed to want to keep her slow dance as she lowered her body....slowly, annoyingly slowly. Cyra could just move her hips up, and bury her cock in the girl...maybe she should do it...but even if it meant being a bad slut?

IiH6czY.jpg

"Gaaamnn.."
This was.. nearly painful. She quivered, but .. if she wanted to be good she had to follow the mistress, no? Her cock twitched, hips thrusting into the entirely not-erotic air.. She felt so.. helpless.. her eyes glued to the beauty before her, hands curled into small fists..

She watched that beautiful body above her, sway and undulate.. she wanted to fuck Mili more than pretty much anything in the world.. or hell, right now.. her cock pulsing painfully, dripping precum by the mere sight of the luxurious, near-nude assassine girl.. "P.. please.."
She panted. It seemed having a cock certainly didn't mean she was in charge.
"Haah pl.. please mistresss.. let this slut fuck you.."
She panted out, her cock pulsing.. it'd be so easy to just thrust upwards into that warm, moist, rewarding depth.. but Cyra struggled hard to remain obediant. there was a perverse pride to letting the beautiful mistress be in such control of her lust...

Yes.. she was a good slut.. an obediant slut. She let this happen.. sighing and closing her eyes briefly, before they could glaze over in helpless lust of her throbbing cock, feeling the teasing warmth upon it's engorged tip. She whimpered softly.. but it was this beautiful girls decision when she could give into her passion, not the sluts.... Cyra was pretty sure she was drooling ever so slightly, a horny mess under the lewd dancers movements..

Cyra waited for the girl to lower herself even more...but suddenly, she realized that she was slowly getting upwards instead! What a great catastrophy! Maybe her begging had made her mistress tired of it? Maybe she wouldn't let her fuck her at all? She would be left like that, only after so little?

However, she stopped when just the tip of her cock was in...

"Hmm...I am not sure if you really mean it...I want you to cum for me, right now, if you really mean it..." she teased the helpless slut.

Was it even possible to cum just because she said so? It couldn't be easy...but it couldn't be hard either...Cyra felt that just the opportunity to please her mistress was pleasing enough for her...she felt an orgasm building up...!

(Concentration check with advantage!)

IiH6czY.jpg

Cyra's cock pulsed and throbbed, seeming witht he intend to burst. She wanted to fuck. She needed to fuck.. she'd happily beg debasedly, at this point, but.. did that have the opposite effect? She only could look up at her mistress eyes with lust-glazed, pleading eyes.. "T.. this slut really means it mistress Miliaaah..."
she panted, her eyes rolling a little into the back of her head as the slut tried her hardest..or did she have to try.. strange, twisted as this situation was, this awakward, lewd assassine... controlling her,, making her.. demanding she cum, it was.. primally erotic, she had to admit. She'd do so much just to cum..?

Or was it so much just to please mistress.. her cock twitched and pulsed insistantly as she felt her lust building just fantasizing about pleasing the beautiful mistress above her, struggling.. for what felt far too long, before her cock pulsed and twitched.. before releasing a small spurt of warm, sticky cum whilest she groaned and panted.. "Haah.. c.. can't.. mistress..."
She moaned, sill letting the lewd mistress ride her uncontested.

Well, she did cum...not as much as she would have hoped, but it was better than nothing...right? She had to work hard to become a better slut, that much was obvious...

"Fiiine..." the assassin girl chuckled, finally lowering herself on Cyra's cock. It felt warm and nice...finally, Cyra was right where she wanted to be...even if it took a while to get there...this time she couldn't stop herself from cumming, overflowing the girl's pussy with her cum...

"Hmm...what a naughty girl...I didn't give you permission for that..." she scolded, reaching with her foot to gently tap on Cyra's lips, to preventher from talking back.

"You are going to have to do the moving as a punishment...while kissing my feet...ok?" she chuckled. Certainly, Cyra was the strongest one, so she could do it...and she would be happy to please her mistress, in any way possible...after all she had done something bad, even if she didn't mean to! What if she left her pregnant? She could have a child...did this potion really work that way? But at the same time, she couldn't exactly bringherself into regretting it...cumming inside the assassin girl felt good...she would do it again, if she was allowed to...

IiH6czY.jpg

Well, she was a slut in training so this was just natural, right.. she definitly wanted to try her hardest.
Speaking about her hardest, she sighed in almost relieve when she felt the warm moistness of the mistress beautiful pussy enclose around her sceptre.. which almost instantly surged back to full force.. was that normal?

"Haaah.. ooh yeees...." She moaned out and sighed, dreamily at the sensation of a male climax.. she wanted to fuck and fill with cum but.. Mistress was in control and that made it harder.. literally too.
She gulped at mistress chiding.. but any protests were silenced with the soft toes presented before her.. it was.. humilitating, yes but she was a good slut.. so she kissed at their tips, licked..and rocked her hips into the warm, wonderful depths of the wonderful, domineering woman above her.
Gently, she took hold of the lewd mistress foot, kissing and suckling softly on it.. whilest also thrusting deep into her in a primal, lustful rythmn... pleasuring.. pleasing mistress was.. it felt good.
She thrust up, her cock throbbing hungrily.. but this time she wouldn't cum too early.. no.. she had to be a good, obediant slut and make her mistress proud.. so rather than releasing again, she relaxed... fucking her beautiful, teasing mistress and suckling on her feet devotedly.. but not allowing herself to cum quickly again.. as much as her hot, throbbing cock wanted her to, badly. She was a slut.. a slave.. she wanted to please her mistress first, she told herself when her balls pulsed hungrily with copious amounts of fertile cum still, her cock throbbed insistantly, eagerly..

(23 cons check uwah!)

Cyra's torment went on for a while...the assassin girl moved her hips up and down slowly, arousing Cyra even more...it felt so good...

She wanted to cum first, but she knew she had to get permission first...she had to keep enduring...even if it felt so good...

The assassin girl reached with her hands, to massage Cyra's breasts.

"Woah...!" she cried in surprise, and looking down the paladin slut would realize that her breasts were spraying long, white streaks of milk all over the place.

It seemed Mili was curious about the development, as she started squeezing them more, to see how much they could be made to produce...

"Haha, this is so funny..." the girl chuckled, rocking back and forth "I am milking your cock, and at the same time I am milking your breasts..."

Indeed, thinking about it, this slut was getting fucked and milked by an assassin, who was a bodyguard of a devil, while she was supposed to be a paladin...had any other paladins in the past done the same thing as her? Probably only a good slut like her would end up like this...but she couldn't exactly regret it either...the tingling feeling of getting milked while trying not to cum felt so good...

The assassin kept rocking her hips back and forth, pinning down the helpless Cyra...how much longer could she endure this?

Luckily, the assassin girl was reaching her own orgasm too. She was sweaty, lightly panting...

"Ah...cum with me, slut..." she offered. Cyra could feel when the assassin girl would cum...not because of some instict, but because the hands that were groping her breasts were getting more forceful by the moment...making her spray her milk all over the place....

IiH6czY.jpg

Cyra whimpered a little.. now she was not really into edging,.. she didn't even know of it, really, but the skillfull, feminine dominance of the nude, beautiful assassine left her quite helpless.. and that she did enjoy, feeling the warm, wet smoothness up against her throbbing shaft. "Haah.. haaah.. haaaaaah!"

She panted, not very articulate, but passionate, under Mili riding her, moaning unde the massage of her breasts.. and blushing at the pressure-filled release.. oh yeah.. now that milk-drug was kind of pointless, wasn't it?.. Well emberassing too.. she blushed at the throughout milking. She'd be dehydrated.. actually.. she hadn't felt hungry or thirsty yet... alright perhaps this devil-body had real advantages.. she'd like an angelic body more.. or at least a mostly angelic one?
Well she had to distract herself thinking about -something-.

She was certainly in a unique situation. She hadn't thought fucking devil-assassines in spinagon nests would be in her immediate future, neither was it on her list of things to do.. a part of her wondered if, had she decided differently, she'd be in less of a literally sticky situation.. but she felt very good in this situation too...

She moaned again, rythmically, rather than responding to her lewd dominatrix.. she gasped.. and felt the girls lust rising, .. her own climax long demanding release already, her cock throbbing insistantly.. it felt like it was going to explode.. it kind of did, pumping and pouring her thick, warm seed into the lewd assassine if she let it, for a moment even more copious than Cyra's milk...

Cyra felt the girl spasming erotically on her cock...it felt so good to finally cum...but at the same time a wave of drowsiness washed over her...tired...she felt so tired. If she could just close her eyes for a moment, she would be able to feel a bit better...only for a moment, she wouldn't sleep...

However, opening her eyes back was impossible...everything smelled like cum and milk...it was so warm and comfortable...just keeping her eyes closed for a bit more should be fine...

Cyra saw a weird dream. She was a good slave girl, on a special quest to suck every cock in the world...and for fairness, she had to suck or fuck every girl in the world too...only then she would prove herself to be the ultimate slut...she started her journey in a small village, where she had to fuck the farmers...and all of their animals. Yes, having sex with animals was so good...actually, she decided to take the animals along as she went around the world for her quest...

She was fucking a donkey, when she heard a weird clanking noise...what was it? Donkeys don't sound like that, do they? No they don't...and suddenly she felt waking up!

"About time you woke up, slut. So...do you care to explain what happened?" the voice asked.

Looking around, Cyra noticed that was inside a round cage, hanging from a chain. Around her she could see the rest of the room...it was a torture chamber...a lewd torture chamber! There were tickling feathers, huge dildos, rocking dildo chairs, and countless other lewd contraptions...but all of those didn't matter...before her was her owner-mistress, and she looked very displeased...

Cyra had been a bad girl without a doubt...and she knew it...

IiH6czY.jpg

Cyra panted, lewdly.. and closed her eyes.. this felt.. good.. slutty.. exhausting. Yes.. the simple bedding in the devil castle was actually not -that- uncomfortable...

Sucking everyone in the world sure was a hard task. When had she made that her quest? She grew frustrated with the heavyiness of her task! But she had to prove herself as the ultimate slut and there were some really.. hmnn.. pretty animals amongst them.. would she have to suck and fuck all of them too.. or where they just a bonus?

Donkeys were kinda less pretty horses.. but their stamina was impressive and.... and..

She yawned and blinked, dazedly.
"Uh.. ah.. errr.. sorry?"
She tried, uncertain what the mistress, her mistress was displeased about, as she looked around in the dildo room.. wait was this about the devil? "... this sluts instructions were unclear?"
She tried, with an innocent smile...

elves_are_fantastic__they_create_fantasies__by_queennefarius_da2g7a9-pre-jpg.25257
"Cyra...no, my little slut. I was very clear that you had to please our master, didn't I." she asked with an unbearable, judging look.

Yes, she couldn't help but be ashamed...she knew very well that she would make troubles with her owner...such a bad slut.

"And now, you displeased our master, even going as far as to attack him." she sighed.

"Why? Didn't I treat you good enough? Did you have a reason to betray me?" she asked, looking saddened.

"I am not sure what I should do now. I was planning to train you as my pet...but do you really want that? Because when you behave like that...it is hard for me to tell."

"What would you do if you were in my position? Should I punish you? Or should I make sure you will be, from now on a fully obedient slut? Or you want me to expel you from our cult? Those are things that I would do to some other sex slave...but you are special for me...so, tell me, what should I do with a bad girl like you?" she asked.

Surely asking to be expelled would be the easiest way out...but Cyra felt really bad about this option...it would go against who she was! Maybe if she asked for a punishment? But she knew she would enjoy getting punished...what if that pushed her into being a bad slut again, in the future?

IiH6czY.jpg

She fidgeted a little, nervously. What should she say.. that she just wanted to help these girls more? .. she stared at the ground... why did she feel so emberassed. What she'd done had been the right thing... right?
"Ah err.. well it wasn't.. that much of an attack err.. see. The girls that were there didn't really seem happy about it.."
She tried to excuse herself. It felt like a good reason. She glanced back up to the cult-mistress.

"Ah.. this slut doesn't want to be expelled.."
She shifted.. she had.. so little to hold onto, well, here in hell. Love and the drow and the cult and.. she tensed up... ". .. a. and this slut isn't sure if.. ah.. punishment would work.."
She admitted,.. her mistress seemed genuinly upset more than angry or spiteful, and that made her feel sorry.. perhaps she should be trained so this couldn't happen again..

"Things are just.. very confusing.."
she shifted and admitted...

elves_are_fantastic__they_create_fantasies__by_queennefarius_da2g7a9-pre-jpg.25257
"Of course...punishment is something you seek, after all...yes, I know." she sighed.

"I guess I will give you the punishment you want, but certainly don't deserve. You need to understand that you can be punished any time you want, you don't have to be a bad girl for it." she explained.

"And afterwards, we will modify your body. And maybe it will be time for some mental changes too."

Yes, punishment was something she would love for sure...and getting changed by her owner was only natural, wasn't it?

"You certainly didn't earn Momo with your actions yesterday. Instead of you owning her, from now on she owns you. She can fuck you any time she wants...even without my permission. And I know she gets horny...a lot."

She pulled a key, unlocking Cyra's cage.

"Come. I have the next part of your punishment ready." she ordered.

~~~
Cyra found herself on a well lit stage...below her, the other cultists were sitting in the dark. They could see her naked body clearly...they could not. It felt so hot already...

"This slut has failed us." her mistress explained to the crowd 'However this is not a punishment for that. No. This is something she wants."

"Today she will be fucked before you...by Momo, our wild fox. And from now on...she will be Momo's sex toy." she declared, pointing somewhere behind.

Cyra would see Momo in her fox form, approaching from the side, her cock already erect...

"Present yourself for her, slut." her mistress ordered...

IiH6czY.jpg

"Uh..."
She tried, uncertain if she -wanted- to be punished. Then again, she'd made the nice, lewd elf unhappy already, best not to antagonize her any further, right?

She gulped a little at the next bit.. modify her? Like the breast milk? It sounded fascinating.. err.. bad! She was not sure what to make of this.. was it natural for an owner to do that to their slaves? She sighed.. certainly not happy about not earning the horny, slutty druid. Momo had been kinda cute.. a bit.. one track-minded, compared to for example the loyal assassine, but oh well,.. that was her bad, she figured. Although again it felt to Cyra like she'd not done so wrong, like with the drow... but she followed the elfs directions, stepping out of the cage.. and perhaps a small part of her -was- excited about the idea of punishments and things to come..

She was lead to a stage, and gulped, listening to the announcement.. before glancing over to the fox.. so things had come around.. she nodded, defeatedly, gulping.. with all the eyes on her and.. hesitantly getting onto all fours, this was propably how the fox would like to do it.. right? She briefly wondered if Momo was a druid turned fox, or a fox turned human druid.. being a sex-toy for a foxy beast.. it was emberassing.. and arousing.. seemed Cyra would just have to.. yes.. endure this punishment.. was this truly something she wanted?

25668 The fox rushed forward, pounching on Cyra...it's cock slided a couple of times trying to find the right hole, but finally it entered her already wet pussy...

She could imagine the perverded looks the cultists below the stage gave her. The cultists would enjoy the show of a paladin getting fucked by a fox...it felt so embarrassing...and that embarrassment only made her more horny. Was she really so much of a slut, that she liked this?

The fox gave her a lick on her back, sending shivers down her spine...it seems that Momo still remembered her...and then she punched her with vigor. Cyra struggled not falling down, but she was still too strong for something like that to happen. Maybe she should fall down, and hide her face...but at the same time she felt that she should be proud to get fucked by a noble beast.

"From now on, you will be fucking Momo whenever she feels like it." her owner declared. It was a new rule...one that this slut certainly wasn't opposed to.

Last edited:
IiH6czY.jpg

"Giaah.. ahamnn..." Cyra blushed and gasped when the fox quickly pounced.. and then invaded her like the lewd beast this druid-girl really was. She exhaled heavily.. by now her expression had to be twisted by the lewd desire that beastial cock instilled in her, Momo thrusting into her.. but her steadying herself.. a holy knight taken by a beast before an audience of literal devils.. and Momo would get to fuck her as much as she wanted.. Cyra panted, and began rocking along with the beast.. little she could do about it but enjoy it.. let the beast enjoy her as she wanted, now, was there?

Plus, Momo was kind of nice, licking her.. fucking her with that nice cock.. her sweet, wet, warm pussy relaxed, inviting that fox shaft in to take her deeper..
"Y.. yes.. this slut will let the fox fuck her..."
She panted out her agreement, feeling her arousal grow quickly in the emberassing, enjoyable wild fucking..

87a855b87bdb17b19590be7d5c8efe825a380a9f-jpg.25668
Momo kept fucking her without rest, while panting, her hot breath falling on Cyra's shoulder. As she tried to go deeper, Cyra would be forced to take a small step forward...closer to the cultists who gave her greedy looks. Some of them even raised their hands to touch her, maybe grope her...

However they were stopped by Momo's growling...she wouldn't let others steal her property! Maybe it was her way of caring for her? Just the thought was so arousing...she was now Momo's bitch, not the other way around...but maybe that's what she wanted in the first place?

The lewd display went on for a while, with the fox giving a wild, unstoppable fucking to the holy paladin...in front of everyone...as she struggled to avoid cumming. Momo couldn't talk to her, but she knew she was supposed only to cum together with her partner...

And finally, the moment came...Cyra could feel the warm liquid filling her, as Momo yapped happily...and her cock grew a strangely familiar knot inside Cyra's pussy, preventing the liquids from flowing out...what a pity Cyra wouldn't be able to have her fox-babies...

IiH6czY.jpg

Cyra panted, with the fox pushing deeper into her.. with suprising strenght, or perhaps just lewd zeal. She found herself pushed fowards, blushing and noticing the cultists up close, reaching out for her.. somehow, strangely, she felt more comfortable with the fox fucking her than those hands groping her, a sensual shiver running down her spine that she couldn't quite explain.. Did they all.. desire her, despite being this messy?

Momo growled in time to make Cyra shiver in lustful arousal.. yes.. she was the foxes.. bitch.. vixen? That act had her relax.. allowing the fox to take her warm, wet and quickly hungrily moistening sex as it pleased.. "Haah.. aahmn.. m.. Momo.."
She moaned along with the bestial, but rather enduring rutting of the lewd fox, rocking along with her, biting her lips and cooing with growing lust, even in the lewd situation.. this.. strangely wasn't as good than she had felt in the village square.. wait.. was she missing Love's mocking? D.. definitly not.. plus, the pleasure-devil might run out of things to mock.. in the end, Cyra was just a slut.. and enjoyed her emberassing fate.. little she could do about it anyway.

"Ohmnn y.. yes Momo.. f.. fill your slut lots... "
She panted and shifted, letting Momo knot nicely and tightly within her.. ooh she hoped the fox would fill her up with nice, warm, tingly cum.. as her own body tensed and spasmed in lust, milking that lewd vulpine shaft with hungry, tender gyrations of her hips, half dropping down upon the stage, her expression one of lust and emberassed excstasy, even before the audience, as she panted and somewhat collapsed under the fox-fucking... almost a shame Momo couldn't talk.. or be more in charge.. in a more dominant way, she was just a slut.. of a slut..

Cyra relaxed under the fox'es body...they would be locked together for a while, it seemed. However it felt so...comfortable. Even if Momo wouldn't talk, at least Cyra could feel how she felt...but she indeed kind of missed Love's lewd teasing...maybe...where was she now, she wondered?

"The show is over...you may sleep." she heard her owner call...and after that, she left herself to relax into yet an other nap. Why did she feel so comfortable and sleepy...she just woke up not long ago...but it did feel good to nap with Momo's dick and juices inside her...so comfortable...

~~~
Cyra woke up once more, with something warm on her face. She had been cleaned up, and closed in a cage along with Momo...who had now turned into a human. It seemed that her licking on her face, had woken Cyra up.

"Uh...hey. Cyra...eh...you have to wake up....the Second Lady is really angry...something about you and some drow...and I think I made her angry too...I think she wants to sell us to an auction..." she said anxiously.

Cyra felt some kind of panic...it looked like her terrible secret had become known! This surely left her mistress displeased...and just after she forgave her for her other offense! Perhaps...what should she do?

Back