What's new

dragonmaster77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Something Unlimited

Okay so I restarted and nw I had the Vandel and Joker stuff and I am relativly have all the girls except for Lois I am on Day 50 at least and she still hasn't shown up and I refuse to use the cheat menu this time to get her. Is it random when she pops up or is somthing menat to happen to activate her stuff and I am on 1.9 version currently. Also I don't have the purple jumpsuit.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Can you share your savegame registry then, only thing you need to do is export the key registry

It's located here:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy
I still have my old save not a new one. Sunset told me why I was having problems with cloning over on the Discord.

I think I can get a save though. Give me a bit.

Last edited:

Dragoneer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay so I restarted and nw I had the Vandel and Joker stuff and I am relativly have all the girls except for Lois I am on Day 50 at least and she still hasn't shown up and I refuse to use the cheat menu this time to get her. Is it random when she pops up or is somthing menat to happen to activate her stuff and I am on 1.9 version currently. Also I don't have the purple jumpsuit.
have you visited the daily planet? should be an event there triggering the lois stuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, Raven looks amazing, seriously. She's always been my favorite character, but the style she's drawn in here is perfect. (I like this version of huntress too, batgirl, not so much)

I'm struggling like hell with galatea though. I've got two freaky-mutant girls in my tubes, the first of which I chose to keep, (and now has no options) the latter of which asks every time I view it, but never seems to actually get rid of, no matter how many times I press.

i figured i didn't check on the first one enough, but I checked the second one every five days, exactly and she still wound up all fucked up.
Guess I need a new item or something to finish the process.

Haven't found Miss martian yet.

edit: Oh, and the UI for posting villains in your base is still broken. Putting star sapphire in the glamour-slam makes it damn near impossible to remove her.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You need to be buttfriends with Roulette and talk to her in the Glam Slam to get Miss Martian.

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so I just skipped through all that again but with Galatea content now.

Here's the regkey, just load slot 2.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, how do you get Galatea though? I've got the cloning lab up and running, but my two clones were failures, and tubes3 and up are all disabled.

I can't empty tube 1 (chose to keep it, no options when I view it) and tube 2 seems broken (chose to empty, doesn't empty, asks again every time I view it)

In hindsight i should have recruited supergirl BEFORE trying to make the galatea clone, but now I can't even make another attempt.

Oh, while I'm doing bug-reports, Mercy's UI is fucked on her "nothing else here" talk option, no menu pops up afterwards.

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, how do you get Galatea though? I've got the cloning lab up and running, but my two clones were failures, and tubes3 and up are all disabled.

I can't empty tube 1 (chose to keep it, no options when I view it) and tube 2 seems broken (chose to empty, doesn't empty, asks again every time I view it)

In hindsight i should have recruited supergirl BEFORE trying to make the galatea clone, but now I can't even make another attempt.

Oh, while I'm doing bug-reports, Mercy's UI is fucked on her "nothing else here" talk option, no menu pops up afterwards.
Use my regkey, it's got the galatea part.

Gagoloth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, Raven looks amazing, seriously. She's always been my favorite character, but the style she's drawn in here is perfect. (I like this version of huntress too, batgirl, not so much)

I'm struggling like hell with galatea though. I've got two freaky-mutant girls in my tubes, the first of which I chose to keep, (and now has no options) the latter of which asks every time I view it, but never seems to actually get rid of, no matter how many times I press.

i figured i didn't check on the first one enough, but I checked the second one every five days, exactly and she still wound up all fucked up.
Guess I need a new item or something to finish the process.

Haven't found Miss martian yet.

edit: Oh, and the UI for posting villains in your base is still broken. Putting star sapphire in the glamour-slam makes it damn near impossible to remove her.
Once you start the cloning procedure on a test tube check on it every 4 to 5 days and you should be able to get galatea pretty fast.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm a bit disapointed they want to go on the "moarrrr girls route" instead of doing more content (and, if possible, finish them) before adding more girls. I mean, there is already a LOT of girls...
Yeah, I hope he'll add more character development for some girls...

haspes23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is an awesome game, found it a while ago and I have to admit it is a lot of fun. No where near complete, and a lot of things are not active yet, but what is there is a LOT of fun... Plus who doesn't want to whore out Supergirl and Wonderwoman..... And the Lex and Louis scenes are probably my favorite things in the game.

kipp01

Reputation score

Hi

could someone enlightne me about the summoning process - I keep doing the heists and get 'misc relic parts' but always get told we need more whenever I coose summoning option??

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You need the 4 numbered pieces, you should have a special heist icon for them. @ 100% success, you only need to do them 4 times and you can summon.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Took a look at the files (Took a bit. Don't know why but I had a hard time extracting things this time around)

and I found this:

Raven Spoilers

Before anyone asks, this is not in the game right now. Files and pictures are there but they have no code attached to activate them.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once you start the cloning procedure on a test tube check on it every 4 to 5 days and you should be able to get galatea pretty fast.
I did that twice and I ended up with a pair of failed mutant clones, which I now can't get rid of.

YetAnotherLurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did that twice and I ended up with a pair of failed mutant clones, which I now can't get rid of.
In a new game, dumping the first failed clone and starting a new one in tube 1 resulted in a successful Galatea clone in tube 1 around one week later. Keeping the first failed clone and starting another in tube 2 just results in two stuck failures. I think there's probably some faulty logic in the code there, but I'm too lazy to check.

levi2000a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In a new game, dumping the first failed clone and starting a new one in tube 1 resulted in a successful Galatea clone in tube 1 around one week later. Keeping the first failed clone and starting another in tube 2 just results in two stuck failures. I think there's probably some faulty logic in the code there, but I'm too lazy to check.
Make sure you check on her progress every 5 or 6 days. Lex can make adjustments in the mix. I did it about every 4 and she came out right the first time.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do I get the hireable villainess to strip and get alts? Like Livewire and Giganta?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Nothing with villains yet. You can get some smex with Livewire but that's it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Make sure you check on her progress every 5 or 6 days. Lex can make adjustments in the mix. I did it about every 4 and she came out right the first time.
That's not the issue here, the issue is that if you fail one and choose to keep the failure, you can't ever dispose of a failed clone again, and it might force the second clone to fail. Thus making it impossible to ever get Galeata.