What's new

Sunshine Island Vacation Adventure Time

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Sunshine Island Vacation Adventure Time

Don't you know?
We just whispered "Kill" over and over in her head.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beware of bananas its the trigger to so very violent behavior

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nothing: but I'm still keen on the rape stuff. Or the axe stuff... With a door... And a girl...

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wanted to see you pop that mushroom-cherry you butt! Was it tender cuddly dickings or painful teary dickings? Is she a screamer?

Anyway snake this is a sneaking mission. I totally suggest you scout the village and anybody out alone by themselves, and then cram them into a bush or someplace where none of their buddies will see them, freak out and warn the rest of the village.

Oh, also lock the door behind you, lest horrible things happen to Vio.

Last edited:

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Perfectly innocent cuddle time, eh? Aaah, I'm too old for this.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cuddle and hugs?
Some of the others tried to push Viorica towards you in a sexual way
Was it tender cuddly dickings or painful teary dickings?
Perfectly innocent cuddle time, eh?
Ellen had to stiffle a giggle, snickering slightly as she silently slipped outside Vioricas home with Chewey in tow, turning invisible as soon as she stepped outside. She closed and locked the door behind her, her thoughts revealed as much as she had decided to borrow it for a while. "My, why ain't I surprised? And yes, cuddles and hugs, and not, not perfectly innocent. And it was tender cuddlings but no dickings.", she smiled slyly, and then looked around herself. Good, no one had noticed the door that had opened and closed. "And I imagine I'll be hearing you guys begging for details for a long time unless I tell you, but... There was no dicking involved."

Ellen began to make her way towards the blue-cap building that was the shop, keeping an eye out for possible trouble as she continued talking. "I woke up as she decided to crawl into my bed and hug onto me. I was surprised, and she was very embarassed once realizing I had woken up. And despite her attempt to crawl back out of the bed, mumbling some excuse, I would have none of it, so I pulled her back in, chest to chest this time.", the Boo paused briefly, and floated off the cobblestone path she had been moving along, as two Peach Gang Goombas came strolling by. "Ugh, I hate these Ribbons, why do we have to wear them? They're totally uncool, man!", one of them complained. "Because 'Princess Wendy' have made it mandatory, dipshit, it is our way of knowing who's in and who's not.", the second one explained it with an irritated voice, not pleased with such an arrangement either. "Couldn't she have made it a tie or something instead? At least for us guys...", the first one let out a resigned sigh, and the two continued walking on. Ellen decided against slapping them around, it was out in the open, not a good place to reveal herself.

Continuing on, the Boo continued to speak about her bedtime adventure. "Started innocently enough, her stammering out what she had found out about you guys, a nice try shifting the focus away from us being together in bed. I listened of course, but I ain't a patient person, so I began massaging her back a little... And boy, did she melt fast from that! Her words were pretty hard to make out within a minute or two, and she didn't object even slightly as I helped myself to her pretty blue lips.", Ellen shuddered, reminiscing. "I think it was her first true kiss. If she had been like putty before, she was like jelly now. Poor thing was shuddering and clinging onto me...", Ellen let out a quiet, happy sigh, and now found herself standing infront of the shop. "Oh, that was a short walk.", the statement was a bit surprised.

As Ellen reached for the doorhandle, she decided to finish the little story. "And then we made out and I introduced her to the fun of oral sex~ Poor thing almost got knocked out the first time I made her orgasm, and the second knocked her out cold~ And yes, she's a screamer, I even had to tell her to bite onto a pillow just to not let the entire town know she was getting some long overdue attention down there!"

And with that, Ellen slowly opened the door, but felt a cold shiver run down her spine as she heard a voice deeper into the building, "Eh? Whats that? Someones at the door?", moving swiftly, the Boo and her pet Chomp slipped inside the shop and quickly looked around for a dark spot. The place was dimly lit up, mostly by candlelight, and made for a good atmosphere for her to hide in. Right infront of her was the shopkeeps counter, and on her left side was shelves partially filled with merchandise along two walls, and along one wall on the right, and then a door that led further into the building, likely to the private livingspace. She moved forward, and with a floaty hop she moved behind the counter along with Chewey to hide back there. She also took note of a door leading to what might be a storage room behind the counter.

The door that now was on her left side opened, and out stepped a female Goomba, holding a bedsheet to cover herself with. She walked over to the door and peeked outside, calling out. "Anyone out there? No?", there was a pause, and as Ellen decided to move over towards the door the Goomba had left, she heard a drastic change in tone from the petite woman. "Don't fucking disturb me when I'm busy fucking, assholes!", and with that, she slammed the door shut and locked it. By that time, Ellen had taken in the room she found herself in. A roomy place that combined kitchen and livingroom. Just a small kitchen area that was separated by a small indoors fence from the livingroom, likely the owner ate his, or her, food by the sofatable. There was a low groan coming from a room further into the building, and... For some reason, Ellen had a hard time deciding it was a masculine or feminine tone to the noise.

Still, she had but moments to act, and slipped into what proved to be a bedroom, a large double-bed right in the middle, with a blue-capped Goomba man laying there in a compromising position. He had a light tan skin color, and a small black moustache that looked as if it had once been well-groomed, but now quite frazzled. His hands were shackled and chained to the upper poles of the bed, leaving his arms useless for struggling with, but his legs were unbound, and... Well, given the strong scent of sex and the visible mess upon his crotch area, he likely hadn't struggled for long before giving in! The sight almost made the Boo go blurry-eyed, and for a moment, she forgot herself about saving the poor man, shifting to the side as the Goomba woman stepped back inside, an irritated look in her eyes. "Damn assholes interrupting me when I'm finally having some fun, ugh! Now... Where were we~?", she smiled up with glee, dropping the bedsheet she had wrapped around herself, revealing a shapely body, and a pussy oozing with mixed sexual fluids. She must've been doing this for some time already, and she certainly didn't look like she was slowing down either!

As the Goombette sauntered over to the bed to continue playing with her captive, Ellen took the opportunity to take in her form and shape. She had a black cap, dark brown skin, and a pair of very gropeable breasts. Her physique was on the athletic side, an overall feminine figure with toned, compact muscles. She also had raven-colored hair in a ponytail, long enough to go halfway down her back. A very attractive gal in the Boos opinion, and that coupled with the overall situation made the Boo shudder delightfully. She was stuck there by the side, watching as the Goombette mounted her plaything, making him groan out with a pleading tone, but she'd have none of that as she began to ride him for likely the umpteenth time. Ellen's mind flooded with thoughts, a strong desire to merely watch for a while, a small desire to reveal herself and join in... Surely such a woman would be fun backdooring in the middle of the act? And deep, deep within herself, there was that lone, tiny little thought, that she just might consider actually saving the man from such a cruel fate.

-Ellen Stats-
HP: 6/6
FP: 8/8
BP: 2/3
Lvl/XP: 1, 42/100XP

-Inventory-
4/50 Yellow Coins
3/10 Items

3 Mushrooms
Room 6 Key
Pendant of Infinite Psyche
-Viorica Stats(Resting)-
Lvl/XP: 1, 33/75XP

-Inventory-
2/50 Coins
0/10 Items

Room 5 Key
Astra Key

[Sorry for being terribadfuckslow. I didn't really manage the 'less then a week to reply' thing did I? Does anyone even care about this anymore? ): OhgodI'msobadatthis]

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Have you considered asking to join in? If you give her a good enough time to KO her then you'll be able to save him afterwards

[However long it takes to write good updates, far better to have something juicy than rushed. You're doing fine, man. Or woman. Or... whatever]

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(JOY update!)

Why did cuddle and hugs change to cuddle, grope, oral sex, and hugs?

Ehhh...

You should save the male goomba but to save him from that dominating female goombette.. YOu need to make sure to tie her hands together. Look around for some string or something.. Well not string, don't want to cut off her blood circulation or something like that... But yeah, backdooring her.. Why not try pushing your cock up in her already taken pussy >:p? Double slam her cunt and that could break her! Or make her cry and cry for release....

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[No worries life simply happens]

Ah the joys of bondage I suggest we show her how to tie a fisherman knot by example of course with her hands before we show her the wonderfulness of DP

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Man, this town and it's crazy rapists man.

He'll be fiiiiiiiine. Hell, maybe he's a sub or something? I totally advocate watching and seeing if he ACTUALLY wants out. Though, if we're working by the usual hentai tropes he's probably a mindless slutsub or something anyway. At any rate, femdom's hot, so I'm totally all for just leaving him there for awhile. And if he isn't into it we can deal with them later, after the bigass gang is gone.

And if he is, maybe we can sneak in and dick he when she fucks off! That might be fun. Try not to get snuck up on and tied down like him though, that would probably be a drag.

As a reminder, make sure to pull the ribbon out of whoever the fuck you slap the shit out of and wear it. Probably will be questionable-lookin' on you, given that you're not a Goomba, but a little fast-talk might fix that. Vio will probably be able to get into all sorts of places with the ribbon, so loot one for her too.

We still have no idea who Wendy is, so be careful. Unless it's . Fuckin' hope it ain't, I don't wanna be dealing with any of Bowser's asshole kids. ...Then again, she has a pink ribbon, too... fuck, it's probably her, isn't it.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Oh wow, random blonde moment. I must have been more tired than I thought. Anyway, wooooo, sex~ Come up behind them and stick your dick in the man's asshole~

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Mostly. Just watch for a while, and maybe you'll be able to find out if he's actually being raped or not. If so, come up behind them and rape her asshole into submission between the two of you! Force her into double-anal! Yeah!

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If he's enjoying it, why ruin his fun? Backdoor the goombette and go to town.
If he's not enjoying it, position yourself to have room to build momentum and tackle her, maybe have some fun with her right after you do.
If you can't tell, act like he's enjoying it.

[I always prefer quality over quantity. Take as long as you need.]

leetmonkey33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, now that I'm back from my long absence...Ellen? Congrats on finally getting a little closer to Viorica, glad that our selfishly thought of assistance could aid you! To be fair, we WERE trying to see some action on that...glad you left the heavy sex for later! Please say we can watch?? At least I'll keep my mouth shut while it's going on for you!

ALRIGHT, now down to business! Sounds like most of us are thinking the same thing...I say join in and fuck that dom into a sub no matter what personally. After all, if the guy is enjoying it, he'll probably love seeing his dom getting taken as well, or if he's not enjoying it, we'll be able to free him later...and come on, he'll be grateful! If your looking for a little male fun around this town, I'm sure he'd be more than willing to help you afterwards Ellen...and lets face it...perhaps his getting to stick it into a sexy thing like you will get us...oh, I don't know... unforeseen discounts? Eh? Ehhhhh??

Also, high five to the voice who brought up the ribbons, loot those fuckers hard core!! Could be risky if you try and use it Ellen, but that also depends on how bright these mooks are...and if they're worried about looking cool more than being efficient, then it seems kinda favorable for us. Viorica on the other hand will most likely get a free ride (as was already stated by previous voice). Otherwise, keep up the good work Ellen!! You are vengeance....you are lust....you are the night....YOU...ARE...BOO GIRL.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ellen's mind was blank. Despite all the suggestions the voices gave her, she was as if in a trance. She watched the Goombette have her way with the Goomba man, riding his shaft as if nothing brought her greater joy in life. The room filled with their moans and ragged breaths, and the mild creaking of the bed, as the Goombette made a visible effort in coaxing out another load of the mans seed as swiftly as their bodies allowed it. She was rough with him, only caring about his dick and balls as far as Ellen could make out, as there was nothing but a raw display of wanton lust in her movement, with her 'partner' far too exhausted to struggle in any way but making whimpering noise the few times he got the chance between ragged breaths and aching groans. If it hadn't been clear enough from the previously visible mess of mixed sexual fluids upon the two, there was now no doubt about it that she had been doing this for a while already to the poor guy.

Yet Ellen could do little other then blankly stare at the scene before her, and as her body began to react, she finally realized she had to act soon, or else the opportunity would be all but lost to her. With one hand she reached down and tugged up her shirt slightly, and the other reached down between her non-existential legs. Soon the Boo had to make an effort in stiffling the quiet whimpering moans that wanted to escape from her lips as she attended to her ladyparts, while her eyes continued to stare on the vigorous Goombas before her, if mostly on the female one. Deep within her mind, Ellen still struggled to decide on what to do. Saving the man should be her priority, but at the same time, she had desires of her own she yearned to satisfy.

Despite her attempts to not get too involved with herself, Ellen was balancing on a fine edge between restraint and release by the time the female Goomba finally slowed down to a halt, after a particularly loud and messy orgasm. What had it been? The second, or third, time she had managed to get herself off on the man beneath her? Was he even conscious anymore? Questions Ellen had no answer for, as her gaze fixed in full on the female, and the abrupt end to the erotic show was enough to make the Boo stiffle her efforts in pleasuring herself. "Ah, hah... Out like a light... Why am I not surprised?", the Goombette spoke in a ragged tone, hovering between satisfaction and disappointment, as she slowly rose from the shaft she had so vigorously worked. Sexual fluids oozed from her pussy in copious amounts as she slowly slipped off the bed, showing no care for the stains she made on the bed or the floor. What was she...

Then Ellen saw it, the door on the side of the room, slightly ajar, but enough for her to spot a mirrored cabinet and a sink under it. A bathroom! The Boo quickly moved her hand to motion for Chewey to stay, and in doing so accidentally slinging a few droplets of her fluids at the Chomp, making it shake its head/body left and right to get it off. Something Ellen failed to take note of as she hurriedly moved over towards the Goombettes destination, and fortunately Chewey's shaking didn't make enough noise for the Goombette to notice it. Ellen just barely managed to slip inside the small room as the woman further opened the door and stepped inside herself. It was a fairly cramped bathroom. Sink and toilet on the right side, a closet that may contain cleaning equipment opposite of the toilet, and a combined shower/bathtub on the left side, that took up almost half of the place, including a seethrough glass wall/door to separate it from the rest of the bathroom. "Mmm, a long hot shower. Just what a girl wants after a quickie~", the Goombette giggled wickedly to herself, fully aware that 'quickie' wasn't the right way to describe it.

While the Boo had no time to slip into the shower through its sliding door before the Goombette closed it, the glass wall wasn't going all the way up to the ceiling, allowing her to float up and slip inside just in time for the Goombette to turn the water on. Initially cold water poured down from a showerhead opposite of the entrance, making the Goombette yelp slightly and step back. "Ack! Why does it always start out cold?!", she whined and pouted, but after a few seconds she held her hand out, and smiled as she found the water far more comfortable in heat. "Aah, there we go, much better~", she stepped forward, allowing the water to pour down her face and front, sighing happily. And now Ellen sank down behind her, a delightful smile on her lips.

Already ideas on how to deal with the Goombette was forming in her mind, most of a sexual nature, but perhaps she could settle for interrogation. Very intimate interrogation perhaps.

-Ellen Stats-
Lvl/XP: 1, 42/100XP

-Inventory-
4/50 Yellow Coins
3/10 Items

3 Mushrooms
Room 6 Key
Pendant of Infinite Psyche
-Viorica Stats(Resting)-
Lvl/XP: 1, 33/75XP

-Inventory-
2/50 Coins
0/10 Items

Room 5 Key
Astra Key

[You know what? I'm just downright terrible at getting down to it and starting to write. I was intending to follow through and do a shower scene too, but then Borderlands 2 with RL Bro's happened and my brain reset itself. Terrible excuse I know. Sorry for lack of meaningful content]

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Girl, she's right there, unaware of us and compleatly vulnerable. INTERROGATE HER ALREADY!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

. You can do volume, right?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Can we use Chewys chain to tie her up for our interrogation? If not just pin her down then threaten to rape her anally if she doesnt talk and slap her silly afterwards.

Last edited: