What's new

Sunshine Island Vacation Adventure Time

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sunshine Island Vacation Adventure Time

Ghost..........Smut.............. Hrm............... Use something to restrain her arms, then enter her from ass and have her give you a blow job.

OOC: This is meant to be done ala Demon Girl, but I cannot find a good pic of said attack. :(

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oooooh, way to fight, hon. You showed them what-for. And now it's time to show that pretty bitch who's boss~ Pound her ass with your dick while you fist her little pussy~ She needs to loosen up, after all.
This sounds fun.

Can we rub her face in Bam-Bam's crotch, too? That also sounds fun.

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

... O.K. With skills like that, who needs weapons. Ah, time for some fun, on someone who deserves it no less. I like the idea of leaving her a preasent, if you can do that to her. That shell has got to go in any case.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Spanking sounds fun ~

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pound her ass with your dick
Or just take advantage of her ass?
I'd have to agree show her backdoor some loving
"Anal it is, got it~"
I think you should spank her
Spanking sounds fun
"Looks like I haven't slapped her enough just yet~"
Remove her shell
That shell has got to go in any case.
"Right-o, gotta leave her feeling defenseless~"
Use something to restrain her arms, then enter her from ass and have her give you a blow job.
"I... what? That doesn't even make sense, and is physically impossible anyways! My body can't bend or stretch like that!"
Can we rub her face in Bam-Bam's crotch, too?
"I don't think I could roll him over, but I'll see if I feel up for it once I'm done~"

Ellen would wait and make sure Viorica was out of the way before turning her full attention to Bon-Bon, excitement twinkling in her eyes as she approached the female koopa, giving her a quick, but not too harsh, slap on one of her cheeks, that still carried a reddened imprint of the Boos palm. Bon-Bon groaned weakly in pain, eyes opening slowly to stare up part-defiantly, part-fearfully at the victor. "We're going to have some fun, you and I~", Ellen spoke with a lewd tone that certainly didn't make Bon-Bon any more comfortable in her situation. A firm push and the koopa was on her side, weakly keeping herself up with shaky arms as the Boo took a closer look on the shell. After tracing her fingers along the edges for a few moments, the ghost girl focused. And with a quick yank, the shell was removed, as she made it immaterial for just long enough to get it off. Bon-Bon was about to protest, but fell silent as she saw her shell being tossed aside like yesterdays trash. "You won't be needing that anymore. Or your clothes for that matter~", again the magess looked as if to protest, but it came out as a yelp as the Boo gave her ass a firm slap.

"Your choice, Bon-Bon, either you let me have my fun without you making things worse for yourself, or I'm going to have to slap you around some more.", Ellens tone was harsher now, and she saw what might be a small nod of acceptance to those terms from Bon-Bon. Maybe there was some truth in those tall tales her mother had told her, that Koopas lost a good deal of their confidence when having their shells forcibly taken away from them? True or not, Ellen wouldn't let the opportunity go to waste, and started to remove one piece of the magess clothes after another. Bon-Bon tried to struggle in a vain attempt to keep it from happening, and that defiance disappeared with another harsh spank that made her loudly whine and sob, regretting her decision by the sound of it. The ghost certainly enjoyed what she saw, her eyes hungrily taking in the creamy and pink tones of the koopas skin, the roundness of her bosom. Without hesitation, Ellen quickly pulled off her single piece of clothing, her shirt, and tossed it to the side, her barely containable excitement seemed to hasten her minor bodily transformation, as a phallic piece of anatomy began to grow out of her glistening folds. Ellen could shapeshift forth a penis either in this manner, or above her womanhood if she desired both parts, but doing it this way would leave her fresh maleness slickened by her juices.

Ellen reached out and took a firm grip of Bon-Bons waist, forcing the koopas ass up in the air. Again the magess tried to protest, and the Boo responded as she had before, giving the disobedient girl another red imprint of her palm on the ass. Ellen finally lined herself up with Bon-Bons pucker, prodding slightly to make sure she was properly aligned. Then she firmed her hold of the koopa, keeping the girl in place, and finally began to push herself in. As Bon-Bon bit her lower lip, barely managing to partially stiffle a pained groan, Ellens thoughts raced. "Mmm~ Tight, but not overly so. I think Bon-Bon have done this before~", Ellens tongue lolled out of her mouth as she basked in the pleasures she recieved. She was always a little extra sensitive so soon after altering her genitalia. The Boo took it nice and slow to start with, the pleasure slowly but surely washing away her anger, as it usually did. Nothing got her in a better mood than a good romp, and Bon-Bon wasn't an exception despite the circumstances. Slowly but surely, Ellen would go deeper with each thrust, her moans softly echoing through the large underground area. Surprisingly enough, they were soon joined by Bon-Bons own moans, although they sounded embarassed and shameful.

Ellen would savor the situation, even trying different paces to see if she could figure out what made Bon-Bon cry out the sweetest tones, what made her tick. A slow rythmic pace with hilting thrusts proved to be the right way to fuck this girl, her moans less forced and more genuine to the Boos ears, although the shamed tone to her voice never quite vanished completely. Had they met for a friendly romp, they could've been friends with benefits. A harsh spank quickly followed, making Bon-Bon cry out in pained surprise. They weren't friends with benefits. The koopas had hurt Viorica, had attacked them for no clear reason beyond finding themselves stalked. Ellen set a faster, rougher pace, groaning joyously as Bon-Bon cried and sobbed in pained pleasures beneath her. She'd milk the moment until she had climaxed twice, filling the koopas lovely rear with her seed two times, both which made the magess moan lengthily. She ended it abruptly, yanking herself out after the second climax had ebbed, and then finished it with another spank followed by a kick, sending Bon-Bon facefirst into the sand with a meek whimper. Ellen felt angry again.

"Next time, I'll fuck you stupid, twice so if you so much as dare hurt Viorica again!", she almost spat the words out with contempt, while Bon-Bon slowly curled up and tried to shield herself with her arms. As Ellen reached to pick up her shirt and began to walk away, she felt a little regretful about the whole situation. Looking over her shoulder, she called out to Bon-Bon. "If you hadn't attacked us, things might've been different... Perhaps I could've made you feel good instead of... this.". The Boo recieved no answer apart from quiet sobs, and she decided to simply leave the place, following after Viorica. Another ride in the darkness, one which Ellen took the time to reflect in, if just for a few brief seconds. She still felt regretful over what she had done to Bon-Bon. One part of her tried to justify it as the harsh, but legitimate, vengeance for getting attacked. Another part was a little repulsed at having allowed herself to go so far, to outright rape someone. A third part felt a little shameful over how much she had enjoyed it. All while a fourth felt it had been good, outright enjoyable, fucking Bon-Bon in such a manner. The short moment had also been enough for her to simply have her penis vanish in a small poof, with not one trace of it, or any need to clean herself up.

And then the ride was over, and Ellen left the pipe. It was located at the edge of a small lawn, hidden behind a few bushes, situated behind a simple two-story house. A mushroom shaped house with blue cap. Viorica was standing by the door, waiting for Ellen by the looks of it. Ellen tried to shake her confused and unsettled feelings aside, and approached the Goombette with a weak, polite smile. "Found anything? Some ancient artifact?", Vioricas eyes twinkled at the prospect, but Ellen shook her head. "Nah, nothing but dull bones, sand and regret.", Viorica gave Ellen a confused look, but shrugged and nodded. "I guess we'll need the Luna Key to further explore Luna Fort. The place down there that is. No idea where that key is though... Oh by the way, I checked my house, the front door is locked, just as I left it, so no one is going to walk in on us, I think! We might be able to have a look at Goomshire from the second floor, and make a plan on where to go from there!", Ellen nodded, and yawned slightly. "Or nap a little. Not long of course. I'm a little worn out from... well, the fight.", Viorica nodded. "I hear you. And... uhm...", Viorica opened the door, and turned while fidgeted a little. "Thanks... for what you said down there.", the Goombette paused for a few moments, her cheeks turning purple "I-It means a lot to me. T-that you believe in me that is...", Viorica continued, stammering, and the Goomba only got more and more nervous looking as the Boo leant in, until finally giving the silly Goomba a small peck on the cheek. "Of course I do~, Now, got a couch for me to sleep on, Viorica?", Viorica blinked as if dumbstruck, but then she shone up and nodded. "Oh, better up! I got a spare bed~! Want some tea before the nap? Herbal that is, helps you relax.", Ellen already felt at ease, but nodded and smiled. "I'd like that, please~", as the two stepped inside, Ellen gently closed the door, and locked it once Viorica headed off to the kitchen. She didn't want Bon-Bon or Bam-Bam following them... If the door could even keep Bam-Bam out.

And with that, after an eventful morning and midday, the two would have a bit of tea and get ready to have a nap. Viorica was quick to fall asleep in her bed. A shared bedroom, but separate beds. A little disappointing under normal circumstances, but Ellen didn't entirely feel like she wanted to get intimate right now anyhow. Now was a chance for the voices to offer some input, guidance or the like in regards to the Boos dilemmas and actions.

-Ellen Stats-
HP: 6/6
FP: 8/8
BP: 2/3
Lvl/XP: 1, 42/100XP

-Inventory-
4/50 Yellow Coins
3/10 Items

3 Mushrooms
Room 6 Key
-Viorica Stats-
Lvl/XP: 1, 33/75XP

-Inventory-
2/50 Coins
0/10 Items

Room 5 Key
Astra Key

[Apologies for terrible smuttery. If at all possible, I'd like you to comment on any particular "best" and "worst" parts of it. Otherwise I'll never learn. And is the pacing acceptable? Is Ellens interaction with the voices good, compared to the beginning(answering everyone individually) and the middle(answering no one!)? Any other tidbits here or there I could try improving? *Flailfrets*]

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

That may have been a little harsh Ellen, but they did kind of deserve it for attacking us like that, plus it's a just punishment for what they did to Viorica, so don't feel ashamed or anything okay. Besides, what's done is done and we can't go back and change any of it, so it's best to just move on with our lives. Now let's get some rest now that we've got a place to do so, but let's stay in our own bed this time around, we'll slip into Vioroca's bed next time... unless you want someone to snuggle with of course, in which case go ahead.

(Don't sell yourself short, I thought it was fine myself man.)

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You're a rapist now, Harry. We pushed for it, but you're the one what did it! Hooonk.

Anyway maybe you should rest in shifts. You know, one of you staying up to watch out for surprise badguys or something. Or not, since Vio would probably just pass out during her shift anyway

Once that's done we can go beat up some gangbangers. Maybe rape them too! Or maybe murder them, if you feel like diversifying. Honk honk.

(It's good RK waugh)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh thats good. Thank goodness you didn't leave her a baby in her womb... Is that even possible as a Boo? In fact.. how do you guys even reproduce? Do you just go around to graveyards and make boos from the free floating souls or something?

Also, for Vicorice.. Why not give her some naughty dreams and tease her in her sleep? Through if she starts waking up, make it look like your snoozing in bed.. Maybe even complain about the odd noises you heard in the the night :p. As for guidance... You dished out your justice to Bon-Bon. through it would've been great if you forced her to give bam-bam a blowjob. As for now, pleasant dreams!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Good on you, Ellen!~ That showed that bitch! NOONE hurts our friends! You and Vio take a nice long sleep. You deserve it. Maybe show Vio a lil TLC and share a shnuggle~ nothing too frisky, just some holding and cuddling.

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

You shouldn't feel too bad. She deserved what she got and more. That said, I think it's a good thing that you do feel as bad as you do, it means you're not a bad person. In any case, sweet dreams.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

...no, I was not masturbating while watching you do that. Ignore the sticky hand.

Anyway, as an elf slut I know how these things work. Someone fought you for no reason and hurt and insulted your friend. Where I come from, those people get the shit raped out of them when they lose. Literally. *cough* So don't feel bad. You didn't even really hurt her that badly.

As for our little goomba friend, in the morning you need to give her a good spanking. Nothing hard, just bend her over the bed and give her little bottom a few swats, and tell her how much worse that whole thing could have turned out. She needs to learn not to just randomly break your cover when encountering questionably good people.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She deserved what she got, dinnae beat yourself up about it. There's a world of difference between an encounter of that kind and snatching innocents off the streets to have your wicked way with them.

OOC: You call that terrible? Can't wait to see what you think is good, then ;) Maybe a little more length if the next one is more peaceful but it was good for the situation.

OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

That may have been a little harsh Ellen
You're a rapist now
She deserved what she got and more
She deserved what she got
Ellen wrapped herself up and hid in the bed. "I don't think anyone deserves such a thing I did done to them... Not in hindsight. She looked so... so broken..."

don't feel ashamed or anything okay
You shouldn't feel too bad
So don't feel bad
dinnae beat yourself up about it
The Boo wrapped herself up more tightly in response, and the voices could sense that she wasn't feeling much better despite their words.

we'll slip into Vioroca's bed next time
Why not give her some naughty dreams and tease her in her sleep
As for our little goomba friend, in the morning you need to give her a good spanking
"I don't feel like doing any of this. Not now. Not tomorrow."

In any case, sweet dreams
You and Vio take a nice long sleep
As for now, pleasant dreams!
"Yeah... Goodnight to you guys too."

Ellen tried to relax, managing so-and-so in that regards, but still had lingering guilt, made worse by how good her body still felt from her 'punishing' Bon-Bon. Still she would manage to fall asleep soon, and with that, the voices found themselves in limbo once again, feeling, seeing and sensing nothing until awakening once more, to find Ellen sitting by a table with Viorica and having breakfast. Just a light meal of sliced mushrooms on toasted bread, with some juice to go along with it. As soon as the Boo noticed the voices waking up, she spoke mentally to them. "Morning. You guys are slower then Viorica at getting out of bed. Had to rustle her quite a bit to wake her up. Once out of bed though, she was like a ball of boundless energy... I think she's forgotten how the village is infested with the Peach Gang, for the first thing she did was decide having breakfast. Not that I'm complaining, the food is good.", Ellen paused a little, to take a big chomp out of her toast, and then feed the rest of it to Chewey whom munched it down happily, and then she continued to talk in her head while preparing the second toast. "With her prepping for breakfast, I managed to catch a glimpse of Goomshire from the windows... I don't think anyone saw me, thankfully. Theres a few of them loitering around, not many, three-four or so tops. I think there might be more in the houses though... A small house with pink cap, covered in leafy vines next to a plantage, a small house with a blue cap with a sign showing a coin. Likely a shop. And next to that is a big building that looks like an inn. It looks out of place too, given how it ain't mushroom-looking. Theres also a few other mushroom houses, but they don't look any special to me."

Ellen was a little hasty with downing her toast and juice, as one part of her wanted to get out there and cause problems for the Peach Gang, with another merely wanting to have things done and over with so Viorica could go back to her usual life... That particular thought made the Boo pause in her eating. What was it that the Goomba did nowadays anyhow? She seemed to live all alone now, and likely had since her grandmother passed away. Ellen sighed softly, and looked over the table to Viorica, who very enthusiasticly munched down her part of the breakfast. "Anyways... Thanks for breakfast, Viorica. I think we should try doing what we came here to do though.", the Goomba gulped down the last of her toast, nodding. "Yup, we should! But, uhm... Got any idea how?", and there it was, the nervosity coming out and plastering over Vioricas face. The Boo smiled a little. "Well, we can beat them up and toss them out I suppose. But I don't know if we could take them all on like that...", Ellen let out a quiet sigh, pondering, while Viorica waited for the Boo to make up her mind. It was late midday to early afternoon. Still far too early for Ellen to go invisible reliably... This could prove problematic. She doubted either herself or Viorica could last for continuous battles, or endure a big battle with all the Peach Gang members ganging up on them.

She was leaning towards waiting until nightfall, and then go from one house to another to free the people of Goomshire from the gang, but that would be time consuming, and it might lead to people getting hurt or worse in the meantime... If that was even the Peach Gangs intention. Why would they take over Goomshire, what was there to find here of all places...

-Ellen Stats-

-Inventory-
4/50 Yellow Coins
3/10 Items

3 Mushrooms
Room 6 Key
-Viorica Stats-
Lvl/XP: 1, 33/75XP

-Inventory-
2/50 Coins
0/10 Items

Room 5 Key
Astra Key

[OhgodsolatesosorryIamsobadatthis. I tried to find inspiration/energy to do this, but nothing came up, and all I have to show after a week is... this filler. ;-;]

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

((OOC: Dont sweat it rök. Also, DAMN! Now i feel guilty fir Ellen ravaging bon bon! ;~; ))
*rubs a non existing ephemeral hand on Ellen's back* You know..... Im not too proud of that moment now either..... Uh! L-lets just f-forget that happened or try to! Maybe a lil more restraint in the future. Anyways I Say we take int the small houses, blue or pink first. One at at time. Then maybe go for the shop or inn. Probably the shop. I have a feeling our perp is hiding in the inn.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

((OOC: hey it happens to the best of us man don't sweat it take some time off stop writing and thinking about this for a while))

Whelp you can mope all you want on the past but that ain't gonna change the present you did what you did and no brooding is gonna change that accept it and move on. At least accept that what you felt the body can't lie.

leetmonkey33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*Wakes up with a HUUUUUGE yawn!* Oh man....how long have I been out? How long has this amulet been active!? HOW MUCH HAVE I MISSED!? Deep breaths...deep breaths...

ALRIGHT! So, yeah, nice to meet you miss owner, from what I can gather....you seem to be right smack dab in the middle of enemy territory...so that's awesome. Or "Awesome" if you weren't aiming for that! Well lets see...we're unknown...the others are lacking in attention right now...sounds like it might be good to do a commando raid! See if you can't lure a group away and take them out away from the others...just one or two small groups then get some rest for a night raid, perhaps even secure one of the buildings....your a boo right? Should be able to stealth right into one of them at night! And lets face it...the more innocent goombas you free, the more help they can provide in messing with the others! Play your cards right and that....wow, really? PEACH gang? Fuckin' sissies...anyway, play your cards right and your tactics could have them shakin' in their boots!

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

OOC: Don't worry about it, happens to everyone, myself especialy.

I'd say wait till nightfall where you have the advantage. As morbid as it might be, if the gang was going to hurt the people here they'd have already done so. Us moving in before we're ready won't help anything. At least you have someone to pass the time with. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

leetmonkey33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, that voice has a pretty fair point....and if a few people go missing it'll just put them on alert later most likely. Though I still believe securing one of the buildings would be a good idea when you do go on the attack....so may as well enjoy the present company if you can get close enough! *nod nod, say no more, say no more*

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jeez, I thought we were taking a nap, not sleeping through the entire night.

Uhhh can we sneak back out to the pipe and take a couple guys out over there? Then we could pop into the pipe and then attack them from behind or something. Or maybe sneak over to the item shop?

Waiting until night time is probably the best idea, but it sound kinda silly just waiting in here for like the whole day.

**EDIT**
Okay so I am a dumb and it's midday instead. I still say lets do that thing I said.

Last edited:
OP
Smokefish

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd say wait till nightfall where you have the advantage
Waiting until night time is probably the best idea
"Yeah, you guys are right. Better to be on the safer side, for our sake if nothing else. Can't save the town if we get caught or beaten up after all."
I Say we take int the small houses, blue or pink first
Or maybe sneak over to the item shop?
"Blue is the one that looks like a shop. Might aswell try to bring that free first... Who knows, they might have something we could use to help the rest with."
At least you have someone to pass the time with.
so may as well enjoy the present company if you can get close enough!
Ellen was quiet for a short moment, then finally blurting her words out. "N-No! I refuse to do anything of the sort with her!"

Viorica blinked confusedly at Ellen. "Huh? Who are you talking to?", the Boo blinked, and hastily grabbed her pendant, hissing in her mind. "Damn you guys, can't there go a day without you wanting me to fuck someone!", Ellen let out a heavy sigh and shook her head. "Nothing, no one. I... I think I'll go nap again... I think it would be best if we tried to rescue one house at a time, and in the night, I'd be able to keep us invisible... As long as you don't do anything rash again.", her last sentence coming out more harshly then she had intended to, and the Goomba looked as if Ellens last few words had stung quite a bit. Vioricas enthusiasm for breakfast vanished in a heartbeat. "Oh... Alright, I'll... I'll prepare for tonight then. Sleep well...", the Boo winced slightly, but said no more, rising from the table and hovering back to the bedroom hastily. She had let her anger at the voices get the better of her, and Viorica had been made an innocent victim because of it. Still clutching her pendant, the Boo seethed with anger now, anger that she couldn't place. Was it the voices that were at fault, or was it herself? Why did some of them had to be so pushy about sex at such inopportune times? She couldn't stand it right now. "I hope this gives you guys time to think of what you're doing, and saying... I for one will treasure the silence!", and in one quick motion, she went partially incorporeal, and yanked the necklace through her neck, slamming it down on the bedtable. It was like someone yanking the cable out of an old TV, and in an eyeblink, everything vanished for the voices, it was a limbo of nothingness.

After what might've been mere moments, or an eternity, of this oblivious state, the voices snapped back into reality. "Ow, what the..." could be heard, and they could see the sleeping form of Ellen splayed out in the bead before them, with an even more heavily sleeping Chewey near her feet. This wasn't right. They couldn't place this new conscience they were part of, it was confused, even a little scared, but steadily growing more and more curious. A blue hand held the pendant which housed their collective minds and voices. "What is this thing... And why is it giving me such a mighty headache?", their new host thought again. No doubts about it. They now shared consciousness with Viorica.

-Ellen Stats-

-Inventory-
4/50 Yellow Coins
3/10 Items

3 Mushrooms
Room 6 Key
-Viorica Stats-