What's new

Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

Re: Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

The important thing we have to remember, and I mean zero offense by this, is that one of the main players, Siphon, has a vastly fluctuating life, and it tends to hold up the game. Oni's life is kinda like that, too. As for Bart, shit if I know. As the saying goes. Shit happens. Thankfully, my new character wasn't involved in the little Hunter thingy.

Oh, trust me, I'm well aware of the horrible gaming infliction of "Life Happens." I think it's something of a...when things happen in game, they *really* happen and when they don't, we sort of stall out a little bit. And I think part of the stall is folks not wanting to start something that will either a. get interrupted or b. be interrupting something (at least that's my take. dunno about the rest of y'all.) Hence maybe why head's ups are a good thing or maybe taking events a little slower? Then we know we're not bumbling into something and f'ing up a storyline when we're just working on keeping the game going.

My life doesn't really keep me from the game. It's just that I'm quite shy IRL, which rubs off a bit online and means I'm often hesitant to post.

That said, I'm the one running the next GM-planned event, and it might last a while. It won't start up for a few in-game days though, so everyone else is free to start and finish what they will. If needbe I can start it sooner, or postpone it to make room for something else. It's up to you guys.

I just want to know tough,when's the best to actually make my character enter the picture?Because i really have no idea on how to introduce him or whatever.

Any time now. Like I said in the PM's you have had to wait til the next day, and seeing as it is the next day now you can enter your character in.

*laughs* I...really don't know how to reply to Loli in the game thread. I just...my brain won't process anything that isn't smartass, perverted, or "QUIT EATING THE BUTTER!"

*pokes* People still alive?

Nothing's happening, so there's no interest, I guess.

Well like I've said multiple times, if there's something people want to do story-wise feel free to do it. Once I've collared Siphon on msn I'll be able to run another scenario, this one about Isa. Dunno how big it's going to be yet though.

I've been a little occupied myself, so I'm keeping Ian and Sho in class for now (much to her chagrin) until I find a good jumping in point.

Right, I've now sorted out the issues with my scenario with Siphon so we'll be able to start it soon. Probably gonna leave it 1-2 ingame days though or whenever Siphon is ready.

I had family from out of town so I never had any peace and quite to make any post. Sorry for that but now they just left.

Ah, family. The bane of every internet goers existence. Believe me, I know about the problems of family and internet.

Let me guess... Looking over your shoulder every second you are on you computer always pestering you so they can use it. Only think that makes me feel good right now is I will not have to see them for another two years :p.

Nah, just being cunts by severely limiting the amount of internet I can have. 23 and they still treat me like a kid.

It's been quite some time since someone other than Squid and myself have posted so if people dont mind I'm going to jump to after classes. That way the next event will be able to start shortly after.

Fine by me. Sho and Ian don't have too many folk to interact with at the moment and I didn't feel like doing a lunch thing, personally. Have fun with the plotting, heeh.

To be honest, between the time differences, the hdoujin/game bot spams, and other silly things, I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Tracking and progressing game time has been one of the constant curses of this game. Though at least one plus side of such inactivity is that it's easy to sum up.

It's the afternoon of the day after the demon hunter spectacle and Athanasia's plotting and lurking in the library/pool. So far "today" the only thing to happen is everyone had breakfast, and Grace & Isabella had a chat. In general, Siphon and Coraxus had a talk regarding the hunters. There's that suspicious little "Seraezza" demoness of mine hiding somewhere, though she's currently on hold, yet could turn up at any moment if it seems time for it. Mirchell has been playing a lot of World of Warcraft lately and thus hasn't been seen. Another "incident/event" of some kind is sheduled to occur soonish (The coming morning I believe).

You are of course welcome to continue anything going on with Athanasia. If Ellisia cottons on, she'll be happy to keep the Alveran company, provided she doesn't get caught up in something else.

Works for me. I'm getting antsy to start up again, but have no real material to get anything started (Yet, muhahaha).

Back