Reputation score
Re: Super Boarding School: Rebirth Noticeboard and OOC

Oh yeah... that...

And about Stella's room...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

That and Trix if I remember right is still sitting at the school pool thinking, if not falling into a small nap by now with the time jump ^^;

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Labtop is broken so I wont be able to post for a week or two... so go right a head on without me.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Rodger that. We'll be waiting to update you when you get back then.

Also... >_>

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm really waiting for Athanasia and Sho to cross paths. That'll be interesting, given her and Siphon's relationship.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Considering what she's willing to do, I think she'd end up fighting alone against most of the people here if her plans were revealed. Assuming she does intend to create a zombie infestation. Whatever she does, she won't have a glorious future.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Oni's new character frightens me.

Because, yes, I'm a fan of the show, too.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, a lot of what Athanasia did was suppose to be based on her first meeting with Siphon, whether she'd understand and accept the situation, or whether things would get worse. The death of the symbiote basically means there's only one person left that knows the true story, and it's someone she mistrusts already so :/

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oni's new character frightens me.

Because, yes, I'm a fan of the show, too.
You're a fan of a non-existent show? Unless my future self came back to the past to make a show about my characters I dont think you've seen any of them in any shows.

I believe you meant Occam's Razor :p

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I believe she did. Luckily, he's not nearly as insane here. But he's still insane.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

You're a fan of a non-existent show? Unless my future self came back to the past to make a show about my characters I dont think you've seen any of them in any shows.

Blame the fact that I tend to post at 7 in the morning after being up for gods know how many hours. Though why I swapped the two, I'm not really sure. Maybe spotted Oni and it stuck in my head.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have returned.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm back... and miss a lot more then I thought I would... sorry for any hold ups on my end.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Don't worry, we've been plenty able to hold ourselves up without you anyway. :p

Has always been the number one problem of this game, is that it gets stuck at regular intervals. Every time this happens players seem to drift away and simply wait it out, as if it will just start up again on it's own. Myself included there really. I'm kind of at a loss on how to prevent it.

That aside, I think we should go and 'declare morning'. Agreed?

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess you are right.... Just working on a few posts to set up some background or things that can least to others learning about Jack's background. Wont mind declaring morning myself. :p

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That would be convenient.I tought i joined just when this RP died,guess i was wrong.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a heads up the "fake" nurse is an NPC to bring Jackson background to light a bit more or less and won't see much use.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

We're waiting on Siphon at the moment.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I might pick things up when it's morning, given that I pretty much missed all of the excitement with the hunters (one drawback to missing a chunk of time on the forum), and thus have no reason to get Sho and Ian involved in it at the moment. I'll just fiddle around with things as needed.

Although I will say and I'm definitely *not* trying to bitch here because there are way too many outside factors (life in general, different time zones, etc), but it does get rough when you sign on and there's been a massive event and then simply having to post retroactively, even if it's something that's impossible to ignore or something your charrie would definitely be involved with. I realize waiting for everyone to post/react/whatnot to things would make the game drag on forever (or at least longer than it tends to...), but, I dunno. Maybe a head's up here or something? "Hey, we're gonna be doing this thing..." (Though that has become practice, but usually things start shortly after the 'head's up' is up) And then folks who might get involved can either know to check in more frequently, inform those running the event of what their charries would do in their absence, or "puppet" out characters to those you know can run them (Like when Siphon lets me borrow Aya, for example.)

Just...trying to offer up ways we can all be involved and maybe keep things chugging along, too.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

We (I) were also waiting on Hero's Mirchell, though I've postponed that knowing that continuing with it now could potentially go on for a while and tie everyone else down even longer. I know how it can be watching a major scene rush past when your online time limits you to infrequent posts or missing the scene all together. I remember getting on to check the RP after a day or two escaped, only to find 4 pages of stuff has suddenly exploded out of nowhere. You get to make one or two posts, and before your character can actually react properly, it's all over.

In this case though, with the game as a whole pushing on three weeks inactivity, it seemed more than overdue to try and pick it up again. Any suggestions and discussion on keeping the game chugging are well worth saying. This discussion thread doesn't get enough love anyway. We used to prattle on about things quite a lot in here.

Last edited: