What's new

ADV Ci-En [Super Dimension Awakening Laboratory] Succubus Reborn

her expression more like a "Queen" instead of "Idol".
Aren't queens regal and kinda expressionless. This girl's got personality so I don't see the "Queen" thing... Princess maybe?
SDA put a preview of the idol girl on twitter as well as her footjob scene.
First heroine with a small cupsize from the front hunh.

I've noticed that SDA call their game succubus reborn, but the girls aren't very succubus in design. They're just normal girl designs for the most part.
Their personality is where the super slut angle comes in.

Aren't queens regal and kinda expressionless. This girl's got personality so I don't see the "Queen" thing... Princess maybe?
by "Queen" i mean a sadist in BDSM term and all (i'm not expert on this side, can't put the right word). just look on the right sketch, her smile and her leg, she probably doing foot job and talk dirty to you in her scene later.
First heroine with a small cupsize from the front hunh.
well there's several girl that are flat from front like hungry loli or the green haired girl.
also knowing this game she gonna get busty too, remember the breast expansion card.

hungry loli or the green haired girl.
Oh shit. I forgot that prehistoric starts out small...
And the hungry loli is not a character I'm even conscious of anymore. I dislike the theme of the character so much I forgot he exists to be honest.

so apparently the dev decided to make a collab work once again with another developer who's famous for it's recent work "Battle Fuck Club" (BFC)
1613920475190.png
above is the girl that said to be in Succubus Reborn later. have played BFC before i can say the fetish around that game have similiar taste with Succubus Reborn

yep, the scene for her is rimjob + footjob
Not my kind of thing...
Also another preview of idol footjob.

Here is the article in question:

Two new cards, and substantive buffs to immoral sister.
This succubus is a new card.
New card called purification barrier.

Purification Barrier seems like a buff to ruin contract which doesn't make sense to me. It was a really good card in the last update, and now it's looking more attractive as an option.

Other than purification barrier there's a new card that puts 1 basic succubus on the field and 1 in your hand but at 3 cost
still it might be one way to fit more of them into a 40 card deck

It is also a curse.
Wisdom + Immoral Sister + Continuous Summon + Incubus Convocation seems to be the combo they envision.

It is also a curse.
Wisdom + Immoral Sister + Continuous Summon + Incubus Convocation seems to be the combo they envision.
Not enough imagination buildup.
Honestly the imagination build of 1 vs 2 is incredibly significant.

new ci-en post apologizing for a late update. Next month will have idol cowgirl scene

I noticed that Purification Barrier has a serious drawback:
It also prevents forced squeezing for your opponent.

So the combo of Ruined Contract, Push and Barrier is less powerful than it seems.

I noticed that Purification Barrier has a serious drawback:
It also prevents forced squeezing for your opponent.

So the combo of Ruined Contract, Push and Barrier is less powerful than it seems.
Yeah, it seems to only be useful if you're using it on yourself.... Might be a bug? Don't know don't speak japanese.

Are you able to get Nun to work? Any deck I make with her as deck leader doesn't rely on her, but other leaders.

Well the new partner power grants nun the Will status when she gets on the field if she is lead.

new collab update
collab with battle fuck club card is out. Scene is rimjob + footjob
2 new abilities:
Evasion
cards with this ability can ignore a number of guardians equal to or lower than the number on the status. (meaning if there are 2 guardians on field 2 evasion = can ignore and perform sex on enemy)
Cold
will not force-squeeze on end of turn if ignored (this means they WILL perform estrus/lust crest force squeeze if affected by them)

balance changes:
cheerleader:
cowgirl ability duration +1 turn, also adds LIFE+1 to guardians
added partner ability

bunnygirl:
added partner ability

wisdom (aka handjob lady)
handjob ability will have increased effects if partnered

idol:
added effects to cowgirl
added foot type to card
added partner ability
added condom spending ability

Last edited:
Pretty huge buffs all around.
Partner Cheerleader and Partner Bunny Girl get a free "Big Boobs" card, Partner Idol and Partner Wisdom can now generate Energy.
Idol can now consume a condom and get -2 Seal, and her unsealing ability also gives you an one-use 3 damage 3 energy card onto the field.

Overall nothing too crazy it seems, though.
Tried my human deck with Idol and Cheerleader, and it did not felt overly stronger than in the last version.

I tried to create a deck that uses Wisdom offensively; this is the result:
CS003=3,GD015=3,MC001=3,MC002=3,MC004=3,MC006=3,MC018=3,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC003=1,SC006=3,SC007=3,TC006=3,TC019=3,p=SC003,n=Wisdom Offensive
The goal is to clear the board over and over again until you can get the dragon out, from that point onward you can beat the opponent down.
Not sure about the last 3 cards, I have tried Purification, Roar of the Ancient Ice Dragon, Brown Bear and Stray Fire Dragon.

With each iteration of the deck I used less curse cards, making Wisdom as a lead less and less important. So I created pretty much the same deck with Harapeko as the lead:
GD015=3,GD018=3,MC001=3,MC002=3,MC004=3,MC018=3,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC003=1,SC004=3,SC007=3,TC005=3,TC006=3,TC019=3,p=SC004,n=Board Clear

Back