What's new

RPG RPG Maker Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~ (6/20/2017 Chapter 2 Demo available!)

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~

I'm curious, how many of those defeat scenes with the various enemies result in game overs?

Personally I like to see a game try to keep going after something like that rather than end with just "she was eaten" or something of that nature. It's much more interesting to me to see how that could affect the character and the game's progression, and I know that in the first game and chapter one of the sequel defeat usually resulted in a game over. Is that still the case here?
I do feel the thing way when I play some other hentai games that when the heroine is defeated, even the defeat scene is great, it seems it has no effect on her because it went to game over and you just restart from the last save before scene happened.

To create some affection on the heroine while battling the mutant creatures in Chapter 2, there are some special/hentai attacks and may implant the heroine. Also, there are some pregnant scenes afterwards and I hope it can improve the feel. However, most of those defeat scenes are game over scenes because most of them usually went a bit far to the game to continue, lol.

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

An update has just been released. The final designs of Anne's school outfit light, medium and serious damage status are added to the game along with some new events. Thanks

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm curious, how many of those defeat scenes with the various enemies result in game overs?

Personally I like to see a game try to keep going after something like that rather than end with just "she was eaten" or something of that nature. It's much more interesting to me to see how that could affect the character and the game's progression, and I know that in the first game and chapter one of the sequel defeat usually resulted in a game over. Is that still the case here?
And after some thought, I have decided that the game will continue mostly after defeated by those mutant creatures in future updates. The heroines will be transfer to the medical house in the village and I hope it will improve the feel of the game. Thanks for your suggestion!

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save of Sarah successfully being rescued by Anne? I tired of trying over and over again and only getting bad endings.

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is the cover image of SS2 Ch2 showing the new design of clothing damage and also added it to the front page. A demo that include the introduction story of Chapter 2 should be released in the next month. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Survivor Sarah 2 ~The Cruel World~ (6/20/2017 Chapter 2 Demo available!)

Demo of Chapter 2 :

The demo of Survivor Sarah 2 Chapter 2 is available! You are welcome to give it a try.

#Tips
1. Press 'Ctrl' to change Dash/Walk
2. There are total 5 events with 1 variant in the demo. I hope you can find them all!

Thanks

Last edited:

univ725

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo. Still have questions though.

combat so far (probably because i start with the new area instead of from the beginning) combat is a "little" hard. I can kill a zombie in the forest but after that I am forced to rest up in town. Together with the food and drink bar I am barely breaking even resourcewise. As a result I don't get stonger and can never clear that forest hut of zombies. I suspect i am missing something here to make combat easier? Sarah constantly uses here katana in battle and the other girl uses her guitar smash thing. But she is waaay to weak for combat as she goes down in one hit.

Also I have found one scene so far (peeping at the toilets). Are there hints for the other 4?

OP
Combin_Ation

Combin_Ation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo. Still have questions though.

combat so far (probably because i start with the new area instead of from the beginning) combat is a "little" hard. I can kill a zombie in the forest but after that I am forced to rest up in town. Together with the food and drink bar I am barely breaking even resourcewise. As a result I don't get stonger and can never clear that forest hut of zombies. I suspect i am missing something here to make combat easier? Sarah constantly uses here katana in battle and the other girl uses her guitar smash thing. But she is waaay to weak for combat as she goes down in one hit.

Also I have found one scene so far (peeping at the toilets). Are there hints for the other 4?
Combat can be a bit difficult at the beginning of Chapter 2 consider their level is still low and their equipment isn't upgraded. However, you can definitely finish the quest with what is given. First, Sarah's kick isn't simply a low damage attack but it can knock the enemy for 1 or 2 rounds in battle and let the heroine to avoid taking most damage. Secondly, the emergency kits given by Gina can be used to revive Anne when she is knocked out of battle. With the two tricks above, you should be able to get through those in zombies in the forest and reach the house in the forest.

deraslife

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really nobody has the save file for Survivor Sarah 2 chapter 1 for all cgs?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm more curious about trying to find ways to lower morality, and I've got no idea on how. D: