Susan (plmnko)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Susan (plmnko)

Susan goes into a completely defensive mode and shouts for her friends to do the same, foregoing any attacks as they jump for cover.

The Giant Slime's tendrils lash out suddenly, focusing all it's vicious attack at Balgia, who was busy diving underneath a fallen stone...

... but the slime's tendrils wash into the crevice of her hiding place and flood in behind her, slapping against her flesh and drawing her out in a torrent of flailing slime. Keeping a grip on her spear and enduring a horrid slapping, Balgia screams and lashes out desperately with her spear, scoring a lucky hit and interrupting the creature's massive attack!

---------------
Giant Slime ??/?? (hit 7 times)

Susan 7/7, AP 0/10
Tess 4/5, AP 1/10
Balgia 4/6, AP 0/10

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The young warrior reach a close ruined big stone probably part of an ancient wall, she prepare herself with her sword ready for the unknown attack as she try to recover her breath.

Suddenly a uncountable number of tentacle fly toward the stone were Balgia try to take refuge. Susan cant resist to look that and left her hideout, but the Sporean defend herself before she start run to try to save her. The swordswoman noted than even when it was so bad like she has expected, they must try to finish this fight quickly, as she dont know how much of these attacks can they resist.

She run forward trying to be the first to hit in an attempt to call the attention of the creature and with a shout she try to slash the creature again.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The mass of tendrils seems to have remained and they are swinging about madly, trying to latch on to any of the three girls. Suddenly the tendril swing to attack Susan in a flurry, but they hiss off of Aurumel's armor or are hacked away by her sword.

While they are distracted with Susan, Tess lands another solid hit on the creature's main body.

-------
Giant Slime ??/?? (hit 8 times)

Susan 7/7, AP 0/10
Tess 4/5, AP 1/10
Balgia 4/6, AP 0/10
-------

(Continuing...)

The creature oozes towards Tess in response to her sudden threat, but the red head smartly retreats out of the way and Balgia and Susan team up again to each land a hit on the creature.

Roaring, the creature lashes two tendrils of slime out at both of them. Susan deflects the attack against her easily, but Balgia is swept up in the attack and partially engulfed by the the slime.

--------
Giant Slime ??/?? (hit 10 times)

Susan 7/7, AP 0/10
Tess 4/5, AP 1/10
Balgia 3/6, AP 0/10, (engulfed, -1 to attack/defense)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The fight continue in successful way, certainly Susan was proud of her three allies, just then she noticed than this creature was attacking any warrior than successful hit him, a clear proof than it was really damaged.

Then after the dual attack, the slime try to hit both girls, the swordswoman successfully avoiid it, but Balgia was not lucky.

Susan go to try to free her friend sending another attack to the slime.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Susan rushed over to slice her friend free, but though her sword bit deep into the slime, she could not dislodge her friend who became even more engulfed in the slime's body - and tendrils began to poke and prod at Balgia's lower entrances in the hopes of subduing her.

Other tendrils swiped at Susan and Tess, but the two were doing a good job of keeping away from the attacks. The slime meanwhile was looking very chopped up at its base, and it seemed to be leaking excess goo across the ground - only this spilled part of itself seemed as lifeless as a glass of water.

-----------------
Giant Slime ??/?? (hit 11 times)

Susan 7/7, AP 0/10
Tess 4/5, AP 1/10
Balgia 3/6, AP 1/10, (engulfed, -2 to attack/defense)
-----------------

(Continued)

Balgia managed to struggle free shortly after, but for the next several moments all attacks by either side were rebuffed. Finally most of the tendrils began to climb higher on the slime's body as they had done before.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The warrior look with frustration than her attack was not able to free Balgia who looks like used that chance to free herself.

After the dual blow of Tess and Susan, this last one noticed than the slime start his special attack once again.

"We need to finish him quickly he start to act weird once again" In the instant Susan slashes once again the creature

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tess and Balgia nod and charge at the monster with Susan, the two of them landing solid hits while the swordswoman has trouble finding an opening.

The slime lurches back at her and again the golden armor glows and repels it. Balgia however is slurped back into the goo once again with a cry of frustrations.

-----------
Giant Slime ??/?? (hit 13 times)

Susan 7/7, AP 0/10
Tess 4/5, AP 1/10
Balgia 2/6, AP 2/10, (engulfed, -1 to attack/defense)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan fail once again and ever worse Balgia was grapped once again as the countdown reach the number 2.

Once again she try than her hit free the princess.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The creature sucks Balgia in further and wards off any further attacks, much to Susan's frustration. The slime again tries to attack Susan, but her defenses continue to be too good and the tendrils are slashed and repelled... but time is running out.

-----------------
Giant Slime ??/?? (hit 13 times)

Susan 7/7, AP 0/10
Tess 4/5, AP 1/10
Balgia 2/6, AP 3/10, (engulfed, -2 to attack/defense)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Frustrated at not be able to rescue the Sporen and notice than the time to the Slime special move is near the silver haired shout "RUN TESS, HE WILL ATTACK WITH THAT AGAIN!" Then Susan prepare herself for the attack, she know than she cant hide herself like the last time or Tess could be the target of the creature.

In a defense stance the swordswoman get ready to evade and slice the tentacles of the slime in a close big stone, in case than they attack her friend she was close and ready to attack the creature to make him stop.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Standing firm as Tess ran for cover, Susan set herself up to evade the monster's attack, her armor glowing resplendent in the face of the oncoming slime. The creature's tendrils swiped towards her in a massive wall of slimy appendages. Susan worked her blade quickly, but was forced to give way as the flood of goo pressed into her. Eventually she could retreat no more and she felt herself being drawn in even though her armor blazed and hissed like water on a hot pan.

Over on her right side, she could see through the transparent blue goo that Balgia was fighting her way out of the slime, and as she pierced it the creature gave a loud roar.

"It's weakening... wait for your opening, then strike!" Aurumel told her. Strengthened by the warrior spirit's words, Susan let the slime draw her in, but clenched her sword tightly, then at the last moment, while she still had control of her blade she brought it down hard and it seemed to pierce the core of the slime, and with a groan the towering goo began to lose its strength and then fell back, loosing Susan and then falling apart completely.

-------------
Susan gains Sword Expertise 3 and the skill Keen Strike!
Tess gains Bludgeon Expertise 1!
-------------

The monster falls and Tess and Balgia move to Susan's side.

"We're safe!" Tess says happily.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

An endless rain of tentacles fly direct toward the swordswoman who was ready to face up the situation, "Just a little more, im sure than i can made it" were thoughts than vanished after notice than the number increase with the time until she cant resist more and she get caught by the slime tendrils,engulfted by the creature the swordswoman was ready to try to use her sword to escape but an advice of Aurumel said her to wait until the right moment, using all her strength the silver haired girl maintain a firm grip on her sword, ready to strike when the time come.

Suddenly she reach a part of the creature different to the rest, it was clear what she have to do, but she still wait until the right moment, just then the princess use her lance to make her way out the creature who show the injured than he was with his roar, then Susan send a direct hit to the creature than cause a react chain and the slime fall apart in for of an big torrent of slime water.

Susan completely soaked in slime water guard her sword, she used her hand to take the fluid of her face as she try to recover herself. It was a long battle but she feels than she is now stronger by the experience lived "Yes, thanks to all of you my friends, now we can go out of here". Said the warrior smiling as she pats the right shoulder of her armor. Then she remember the image when the fight start, thanks to be soo focused she was don't pay attention "Wait... that monster was raping some women, they are fine?" Said as she clean the remains of the slime than don't let her see clearly, her blue eyes look around the place trying to find them and then she will go to check them personally.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Susan finds, to her sadness, that the female bodies floating in the goo have gone beyond her ability to help. It seemed that they had become dependent on the slime's system to remain alive, and with the creature's destruction their fragile bodies had finally succumbed to death. Susan knew that she had in a way freed these women from an endless hell, but still she was sad she could not have done more to save them. At the same time, she felt relieved that she and her friends had avoided that fate.

"There was nothing you could have done," Aurumel's voice said in her mind. "Vile things, these slimes if they do not evolve any form of intelligence... they just grow bigger and deadlier. The way out of this place should be not far. This was an entrance hall at one time. There will be a door now that can only be unbarred from the inside."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan close the eyes of the woman than she reach as she heard the words of Aurumel. Certainly these girls were just NPCs, but she cant let to feel sorry for them when she remember that first fight with the slime creature, "At least... i want to give them a decent burial" Said the swordswoman closing her fist trying to reduce her anxiety as she look around trying to find a hole or fissure on the floor were she could put the bodies.

As she buried them, she noted the similarity of them and her body in her dream. Could be only than the game make her dream with the first boss or it was a product of her most deep and darkness desires? Whatever, she was sure than that gameover could have made a permanent trauma or change to her inner self.

After end, she proceed to the exit with her party,as she look if there was a way to let the entrance available to go inside in the future

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The entrance is not hard to find. A giant gateway, etched into the side of the rock not far from where they had fought the slime stood tall and looming before them. It was barred with a length of wrought iron, that was very heavy to remove, but eventually the three of them managed to slide it halfway across and allow for one side of the gate to swing backwards with a loud, echoing creak.

Daylight swam peered through the chamber, as they saw on the other side of the archway a long tunnel that ended with the welcoming rays of the sun. Tess laughed in joy, Balgia looked on in awe, and even Aurumel seemed to sigh pleasantly in remembrance of what the sun's light used to look like.

As they walked down the tunnel, however, a strange look came over Balgia. The Sporen princess began to touch her body all over as the sunlight came to rest on it. Her flesh seemed to becoming tanner in a matter of moments, and her eyes and face seemed to change shape as well. The cap on her head seemed to become flatter, and by the time they had reached the edge of the tunnel and looked out from the rocky lowered slopes of a mountainside onto a forested valley below, Balgia had transformed into a completely new shape.

"Interesting," said Aurumel to Susan. "It would appear the Sporen girl has a glamor spell on her. She'll appear human outside of the mountain."

Indeed it was so. Balgia appeared as a human girl, with long green hair falling down to the tips of her pert breasts and the middle of her back. Her eyes were violet, and on her head she wore a strange, wide brimmed hat made apparently of straw, with a short conical top in the middle. Her skin was much more flesh toned now and she suddenly became much more aware of her nudity. As a Sporen, she had had the ability to "hide" her private parts within her stalk, but now her current form seemed to require clothes to hide the lewd display.

Evidently by her mannerisms, Balgia did not know that such a glamor had been put on her. "I'm a human!" she exclaimed, looking over herself in shock and amazement.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Susan get amazed by the giant door and the fact than Aurumel knowledge of the ruins, as she was from the same era. Then she note the heavy length of wrought iron than they must move to open it, they used all her strength to moved and by a moment Susan through than it was so heavy and they should look another exit, that through vanished as she remember the deaths of all the women and the fights than her team face to reach it.

The heavy bar of iron start to move and after a brief time the door was unblocked, Susan resist her urges to happily run to the exit, instead of that she half-close the door after all go to the tunnel. in that way the cultists togrodites and adventures will don't note than they can use the door.

As they go through the tunnel the sight of Susan than was focus at the exit change to Balgia who start to show a weird react to the sunlight, but she know than it was not fatal as she remember than the queen was fine when she judged them. The astonished swordswoman stopped to admire the scenery when they go out the mountain, it was so real the sunlight and wind, even the sounds and... just then she look a strange girl were Balgia must be.

Thanks to the explanation of Aurumel the silver hair girl avoid to ask a answer to her ally, but moved by her curiosity she try to touch the new green hair of the Princess to know if was not just a illusion "Aurumel say than this was a glamor spell, can i touch your hair, Balgia?".

After the event Susan calm herself and decide what to do next "I think than we must go to the town of Tess, then after rest and supply our equipment before go to the closest Armor piece." Susan said a little concerned as she know than Tess could left the team.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Balgia nods and lets Susan touch her new hair, which feels real to her. "A glamor spell? I've not heard of it - but then again, mother knows many things that I do not. Perhaps she had it put on me in case I ever managed to run away like I have?" The Sporen did not seem all that convinced, but she too began to touch and play with her new hair. She also touched her hat, and found that it couldn't be removed. At this she giggled. "It must be a way to hide my natural cap, making it look like a funny hat." She smiled and then took her spear in hand. "I don't mind looking like a human, it'll probably make people less afraid of me."

Tess meanwhile scanned the valley below. "I know this place, my home lies that way, to the south, out on those plains."

"Good," said Aurumel in Susan's voice. "My boots are in that direction as well. Though they're much further away than those plains. It may be best to get to civilization and find a faster mode of transport."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Even with the glamor spell, im sure than we will call the attention. If only we have saved some clothes. " Susan said as she look her armor.

As they walk the swordswoman notice than the town of Tess was close to the mountain, certainly the cultist could attack once again the village easily. "Tess, i really want than you stay with us, but i know than it will be more dangerous than that cave, i will dont blame you if you decide to stay in your town." Said Susan trying to dont look direct to her friend, she know than her feelings will betray her if she does.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We'll see," Tess said, looking toward her home, which was very far away and could barely be made out on the horizon as a string of buildings on the flat plains to the north of the mountains, beyond the foot hills. It would be at least a day's march if not more to get there.

"I've been gone for a long time. I don't know what I'll find when I get back home, or even if it's really still there and not a ghost town. There's no point in talking about it until we get there." Sighing she looked down the side of the mountain. "We'd better go. If anyone sees us on the mountain side, we'll want to be far ahead of them."

Balgia nods at this advice and uses her spear as a walking stick as she moves down the slopes, close behind Tess. Aurumel remains silent, leaving Susan alone with her thoughts as she follows down the mountain.

They descend into the valley, through which a river fed by the mountain itself flows towards the plains. Light woods dot the area and the threesome make good time following it. After what seems like six hours of walking, they stop for a drink. Tess and Susan's stomachs growl. And the sky is growing dark. They hear a wolf howl in the distance, and its calls are soon answered.

"There are wolves in these woods?" Balgia asked Tess.

"Yes, and they're big ones," Tess muttered. "We should try to build a fire, we'll need dry wood. Susan, do you want to go find some, or shall I?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The young warrior decide to stay silent during the journey, she start to admire the way than the red head have take her situation, certainly any other would have act different. The swordswoman get prepared at any possible attack after the advise than they could be saw by the cultists.

As the time passed the hungry of Susan increase until her stomach start to demand food, at least she expect to still have ration in her backpack. The night start to fall and the wolf howls make them act quickly. Susan heard the advises of Tess, certainly the silver hair girl was the best choice " I will go, Balgia stay with her until i come back" Said the warrior as she start her search for wood.

It was an easy task, compared to fight the weirds creatures of the cave some big wolf dont sound bad. Trying to do it fast, Susan start to collect the wood, they certainly will need much as her partners dont have anything than could protect them from the cold night and she even use her backpack to can carry more. "At least we have some food, i guess" she think as she take another dry wood from the floor

Last edited: