Suspicious Infiltration (Neil)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Living With Lamia (Neil)

Gretal let out a shrill cry when Neil erupted. Grinning, she moaned ecstatically as she was covered in cum. Lifting her breasts to her face as the last gushes fell, she cleaned the gooey white substance off of her skin as if it were ice cream.

Letting out a deep sigh, Gretal smiled as she slithered up to snuggle a little with her fuck toy, getting a little of his own cum on his face and body. "I love you," she giggled, doting on him, "Why don't you be my mate, instead of Sahara's? I know how to please you, and I can take good care of you. You'll feel like royalty under my care... And I'll make you your own little bed, with your name on it! A little cat bed!" she chuckled.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil takes a bit to recover from the sensation of his climax, vaguely aware of Gretal's words at first as he simply lay in her coils. But eventually her words did reach him, causing a look of shock to come to the catboy's slightly cum smeared face, along with a blush.

"I... I don't know what to say..." He says softly, blushing a bit more. "I mean... I'm flattered, but... I..." He stutters, looking away for a moment before taking a deep breath and returning his gaze to her. "I'm with Sahara, and that's how I want it to stay. You're really... talented, but... I just don't feel with you what I feel when I'm with her. I'm sorry." He finishes with a nervous gulp, rather hoping that he didn't upset her too much. Or at least not to the point where she would crush him in the coils that still twined around his exhausted body.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Face turning to a more sick grin, Gretal did seem to have something wicked planned for the unwilling catboy, before Sahara's voice in the distance could be heard. And knowing that the little party she was having was about to be crashed, looked to Neil quickly, worming a loincloth made of straw onto his waist.

"This is not over..." she whispered, "It won't be long before Sahara chases you away. And when you and here have that falling, I'll be right there to catch you, and treat you the way a woman should treat a cute man."

Suddenly releasing him from her coils, a pair of sandals were thrown his way as Gretal washed her face off of the cum stains. A moment later, Sahara was slithering past the flaps, looking down to Neil where he lay on the floor. "Neil?" she called out to him as he lay on the floor. "What are you doin' down there?"

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil could hear Sahara as well, a look of worry on his face. As soon as he was released, he's look for something to wipe his face and chest with, as Gretal had smeared his own seed there moments ago. After that, he'd prop his head up on his hands as he laid down, staring thoughtfully at the ceiling. He turned to Sahara with a slight smile.

"Nothing much. Just thinking, really. I've actually been rather eager to see what your home looks like." He says, a hint of excitement in his voice as he sat up and stretched. He takes the sandals that landed next to him, Gretal's words hanging in his mind. There's no way she'll chase me away, so don't hold your breath. He thinks to himself, putting on his new footwear and walking around a bit to get the feel of them right.

With that all set, he turns to Sahara curiously, leaning in to whisper. "Do we... erm... have to pay for these somehow, or...?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Neil leaned in to whisper, Sahara looked to him out of the corner of her eye, "... Yes, the usual payment for goods on this island is men." she said suddenly, before turning to where Gretal was hiding, and adjusting herself. "Do you plan on staying back there forever? I would at least prefer a proper goodbye."

Gretal's hand appeared over the privacy stand, "Goodbye, Neil!" she said, waving. "You too, Sahara! You had better take good care of him, because his kind sell for a high price!"

Neil was quickly gathered in Sahara's tail, like a woman picking up her pet. "He's not for sale!" she shouted, before slithering quickly out of the hut, swinging Neil along with her. And after going a little distance, towards another hut, she set Neil down in front of the entrance, hands on her hips, with an angry look on her face as she leaned down towards him.

"Neil." she began with a no-nonsense tone, "I will give you one chance to come clean. Did you, or did you not have sex with Gretal?"

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil blushes considerably, the thought of being nothing but barter material actually rather embarrassing. He acks as Sahara's tail goes around him and promptly pulls him out of the hut, giving Gretal a goodbye wave of his own as Sahara took him off, the catboy giving a few wriggles in her embrace to get comfy as they traveled.

He blinks as he's set down, gulping as he looks at the lamia. At the question, he sighs, shaking his head. "Not exactly... She tried, but I never let her get it inside of her." He says nervously. He wasn't actually lying to her, which was probably a good thing. "But... She did say something..." He starts, looking at her a bit sadly. "...Something about you chasing me away. I... I don't want to leave you!" he says suddenly, his eyes starting to tear up as he rushes forward to give her a hug.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grunting with a tinge of anger as Neil rushes to her, her tail went to slowly wrap around them both, the end of her tail coiling around Neil's neck, giving him a slight squeeze. "... If I didn't love you as much as I do, I would strangle you until you stopped moving." Her arms wrapped around him, holding him, "... But, I do love you... I suppose I can't blame you entirely for being so weak. I just need to protect you better, I suppose..." she sighed.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil sighs softly, her words, while threatening, were strangely comforting. He looks up at her with a slight smile. "Thank you..." He blushes a bit, then takes another breath. "I...I'm sorry for being so weak. It can't be easy on you... having to constantly wonder what's happening to me when you leave me alone. I... I just... I want to be stronger, to lighten your burden. As much as we love each other... I don't want to always have to... rely on you, I suppose would be the best way to put it." He leans his head against her shoulder, giving his tail a little wave.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The end of her tail brushes his face gently, caressing Neil's features as she makes on a small grin, "Then again... If you were too strong, you might get a little cocky and end up having sex with other girls anyway." she giggled softly, her body slithering towards Neil, encouraging him into the house intently, hands gripping his shoulders, urging him back, whether he liked it or not. And once they were inside, her tail started circling around her cone shaped home, almost as if she were encasing Neil inside her control, getting ready to form that ever familiar prison of lamia flesh.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil chuckles back at her, seeming to be in a better mood. "Maybe... But even if it happened that way, couldn't be any worse than feeling helpless when any girl sets her sights on me." He sighs, eeping softly as Sahara lightly forces him into her home, the catboy trying playfully to maintain his ground, but is rather easily overpowered. Once inside, he takes a look around, then back to his lamia mate, smiling at her. "Nice and cozy in here..." He says happily, oblivious to what the tail was doing around the room.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neil would likely find himself 'eeping' again, when the tail that was surrounding him suddenly encased both himself, and Sahara's upper body in it's grasp. Her breasts pancaked against his chest, as her arms slipped around his waist. "We've got a little while..." she cooed in a whisper, her lips close to his in seductive grace, "Before we have to see everyone..."

She smiled intently, "Let's make it count~"

With a moan, she forced herself onto Neil, first planting a dominating kiss onto his lips, and then having her tail pulsate as all lamia tails seem to do when sexually aroused, massaging and comforting him.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Surprisingly, Neil would be less caught off guard as the lamia's coils went around him, sealing him against her, once more trapping him against the softness of her body he'd grown so comfortable with...

He doesn't hesitate one bit, locking his lips with hers in a fiery passion, his arms going around behind her, further pressing her chest against his own, letting him feel it as her nipples hardened against him, his shaft doing the same, erecting against her hips as his body began to rub and grind against hers.

"I intend to do that and more... We have our entire lives together after all.~" He smiles up at her, giving a soft, happy purr as one of his hands drifts down, rubbing at the threshold of her body where the scales of her tail met her flesh, the catboy eagerly reengaging her in the kiss, his slightly rough tongue darting between her lips as her coils massaged his entire form.

Most surprising for her however, would be a rare streak in the feline, a stroke of dominance, his body pushing against hers despite being so firmly coiled, trying to bring her down on her back as they shared their lustful embrace.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara yelped happily, giggling as she rolled back on her tail with Neil on top of her. Eagerly, through her happy sounds of giggling and moaning as they squirmed together, she tried to give Neil enough room to adjust his length into her. In fact, she encouraged him to with her tail, which wrapped around his waist and pulled on him, trying to get that hardening cock to stop being stuck rubbing against her hip, and to direct it straight at her wet opening.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil wasted no time in attempting to align himself with Sahara, though the eagerness of both of them did hinder him a bit, Neil missing with his thrusts and instead grinding his shaft against her soft flesh a few more times before hitting home, his throbbing length sinking deep into her wet, welcoming folds as he hilted into her, a loud mewl of pleasure escaping his lips. He held his hands on her for support, firmly and forcefully fondling her soft orbs with them as his hips start sliding and bucking, quickly gaining a fast pace as he ravaged the lamia he loved so much...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara's happy moans sounded loud in Neil's ears, her body happily accepted his length. Her soft inner flesh caressing his cock with each movement it made, both massaging him and squeezing him for the effort of milking his seed from him. Even her tail acted with similar interest, the end of it caressing along his balls, and stroking along the base of his manhood. She knew all of it, not just his genitals, all belonged to her. Through love, she felt a sense of pride knowing she had seduced a man, as well as an eagerness to marry that man, and to have many children with him, hopefully, some of them as cute as their father...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil purrs pleasantly as he feels those soft, wet folds around his cock, squeezing and massaging it, showing the same mix of tenderness and eagerness of the lamia they were attached to. His shaft pulses and throbs, leaking a few spurts of warm, gooey pre deep into Sahara, pants mixing with his purrs and mewlings of bliss. "S... So close... Please Sahara... Make me cum..." He murrs softly, tail waving around behind him as his hips thrust faster and faster, his balls slapping against her each time, despite the teasings from her tail. He was oblivious to her thoughts, overwhelmed with pleasure as he was. But if he knew, he would certainly be blushing a lot more.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Answering Neil's wish, Sahara gladly grips the catboy's upper body in her arms, bracing herself to hump back at him with her lower body, tightening her body up for him, squeezing his cock to milk the cum out of him.

A devilish grin forming on her face, unknown to Neil due to holding his face so far over her shoulder, Sahara suddenly and 'accidentally' took a bit of advice from Gretal, and let her tail slip to prod at his rectum, adding anal stimulation to his already peak-high orgasmic experience.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

If anything might have tipped Neil off that Sahara knew about what happened with Gretal before she had even asked him, that would be it. But he didn't seem to care at this point, since it seemed like her knowing only helped their relationship, giving her another way to please him so he could in turn make her happy.

He gasps sharply at the initial caresses of her tail somewhere so sensitive, his rear clenching on reflex, then slowly opening to her attentions, soft purrs escaping his lips as his hips thrust even faster than before. It takes less than a minutes for him to burst from that point, his body shuddering as his throbbing shaft pours copious amounts of hot, sticky catboy seed into the lamia's loving folds, letting them milk him for everything he had as his cheek nuzzles against her shoulder.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sahara gasped when his cock erupted, smiling with satisfaction as her tail tightened around him. She wanted to hold him in place, and gently squeeze on his body, as if she were making sure she squeezed every last drop of cum out of him. Breathing heavily with excitement, she compulsively reached her head down in a flash, and sealed her lips at the bottom of Neil's neck, biting down softly. She didn't have fangs, and her teeth weren't very sharp, so the bite coming forth from her predator's instincts might have been interpreted as playful.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Neil pants heavily as Sahara kept him in her embrace,, smiling at her as he purred contently, his body shuddering as she squeezed everything she could out of him, his balls going dry as she milked him. He gasps softly at the surprise bite, his body going still for a moment, followed by a soft chuckle and a hand petting the back of her head. "Don't snakes usually swallow things whole instead of going for the neck?" He asks, seemingly a bit amused, leaning down to nuzzle his cheek against hers.