What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a random note, but I caught this on the forum.

"On the same night, if you pee in the bush instead of the cardboard in the park, the scenario of Uncle Yabu will progress."

"Uncle Yabu" would probably be the "Yabuno man" event that requires virgin status. So that would mean going back to the save with the pink shame meter, then pushing as many events as I could, probably aborting the sex scenes as late as I could to get any potential flags without losing virginity, as I think all can be aborted in the middle besides maybe the shrine scene, and then setting up the ball scene for this. Maybe another time to see if it's worth it, but I'm a little burned out on trying everything randomly and the actual length of time it takes to do anything in this game. My forehead can only take so much brick wall.

Edit: Fixed that spoiler quote. Also, I think that the dude with the shinai will not toy with her if she has max shame, or at least I think that's causing the scene to not progress for me. For me, he just buts his face there until she pushes him away. Then again, I didn't find that scene until after she had already lost her virginity. I do know that for a while, getting max shame had stopped the dog guy from his daytime scene.

Last edited:

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hoshi thanks for the walktrough,This game is quite complicated without a guide, now let's see if someone takes out the latest events and shares how to get them out

Sitas

Reputation score
If i had even the chance to buy it, cant manage to buy it over Dlsite, and a cracked version also nowhere to find
Velka is about to get you covered!
Quote from him on the cat site:
I will make cracked version later today and release it, still need testing with the new tool from f95, look up DRM cracker on f95 it’s a tool which removes DRM so in theory you on your own can do this

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks hoshi
the drunkard miss one
refused two times a new event appears I don't know if she's tired or not

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For anyone who does not know: you can hold down ctrl for rapid text skip. Makes the game so much more bearable when retrying old events when checking if they changed. Make sure to save frequently when doing that though if you accidentally skip something new.

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
god, many new scenes, I've only seen the landlord and dog guy

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There really must be more scenes. Prisoners feels half finished. So, does walking around nude at night, and the mixed bath events. Same is true for the clothing shop owner scenes and the back-alley money bag guys. And even the brothel
In all the sex scenes iv seen the perverts want to do more but she keeps stopping them with that memory wiping medicine so I am guess there is going be some big flag somewhere that stops her from using it.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I don't usually ask for saves, but can anyone post a save before the gangbang when you pick the ball up at near midnight? I got her to remove her top but she just won't open the door to the back.

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm with the same thing, even if you choose the second option, don't open the door

sunhmt

Reputation score
How to save the data? Can not find saveing place. Played hours.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How to save the data? Can not find saveing place. Played hours.
You can either right click when a dialogue box is open or when the item menu is open. Saving is the 3rd option down (menu has a green background).

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm with the same thing, even if you choose the second option, don't open the door
Its the second of three options. If there's two, you don't have the right flags yet. I think the last scene is after they give her the wet state, pick that line of choices again and she takes off her panties to pee. Then set it up again and there should be a third choice at the start.

cvkz

Reputation score
I don't usually ask for saves, but can anyone post a save before the gangbang when you pick the ball up at near midnight? I got her to remove her top but she just won't open the door to the back.
Would appreciate this as well.

chaoticjunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone direct me with instructions on how to get her bra stolen? I've looked through the thread but there doesn't seem to be a definite way unless I am reading some instructions incorrectly. Thank you in advance.

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
good walktrough,

there are still many scenes left, but for now I will wait for the guide to be complete

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
I'm trying to find more scenes, but currently, i'm stuck -.-

I don't know what to do next and repeated what i did in my guide (just updated).