What's new

RPG RPG Maker [スタジオねこキック / Studio Neko Kick] くノ一 楓 (RJ239411)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A new RPG game that features Combat Rape as a main mechanic.
1542975992606.png

You play as a Shinobi infiltrating a castle where traps and enemies will be waiting for you, it plays like a normal RPG game, but this time around, your SP bar represents your "lust" meter, if it reaches all the way to 100, you instantly lose. it also has a release mechanic to get out of being grappled when the enemy grabs you. the demo consists of 4 battles, and some battle poses are censored for the demo.

You are a shinobi sent on a mission to stop an evil man using slaves for his pleasure, which is a major crime in many countries, only when you stop him will the countries return at peace.
(google translate is a mess,)

this circle has released a few games in English already, this game might also come out in English sometime down the line.

Last edited by a moderator:

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Game looks great, anyone have a link? My card doesn't seem to work for dl jp site anymore

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Edit: Alright then.

I had the trial actually crash (and censoring the entire images in the trial is fucking weird and a terrible way to try to sell something).

Last edited:

Prosto Pizdec

Reputation score
Who stuck at the begining: Check the back of statue in yard there is a hiding ninja.

How to open blue and green gates and what 5 digit red doll code? This game is a pain in the ass.

Last edited:

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, with the 4 switches the proper order is 1, 3, 2, 4. This causes a scroll to drop down next to the giant statue in the next room, but I cannot seem to figure out how to use whatever it is telling me. Anybody get past this point?

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
once u get the last key from the doll part (you dont need to open the green gates at the top) head back outside to the other entrance that was locked.

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for those who want to know the hint behind the code, you needed to turn the phrase Minagoroshi into numbers which comes out as Mi-na-go-ro-shi 3 = Mittsu 7 = Nana 5 = Go 6 = Roku 4 = Shi... this is gonna be one hell of a puzzle game

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
hmm.... I seem to be stuck in a puzzle myself, I did the part where I had to step on coloured switches a certain number of times and that removed a statue, however I cannot figure out how to remove the next statue (assuming thats what I have to do next) can anyone translate this part to help with this puzzle?
2018-11-24_05-31-41.png
2018-11-24_05-31-51.png
2018-11-24_05-32-01.png

TomokiSakurai

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't triple post.
" on the hanging axis"
"green 2 yellow 2 blue 4 red 3"

and after "a wonderful statue of buddha

Btw i am stuck to the part of the lights can anyone help? Also when do i have to open the green gates?

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
is that really all it says? I already pressed those switches a number of times that removed a statue, but nothing else happened, I guess I am stuck here right now until theres some info on where to go next.
as for the light room help, my only suggestion is to enlarge the screen and turn up brightness. you can barely see the floor, so follow the floor to the chest.

TomokiSakurai

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah there's a chest i thought i had to go there in order to continue ahah btw ye this is what i can translate with the scanner

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Can someone tell me where to go after getting the key in the underground lava place? I've rescued the girl from the Cho Aniki guys, done everything (as far as I know) in both of the first buildings. I have a key I've yet to use (which google translate says goes to "castle of ginseng"), and now I'm just wandering around finding absolutely nothing. I must say that this is a rather frustrating game. Feels like there's a ton of padding for very little content so far (one scene and one game over scene). Lots of pointless puzzles and a ton of tedious backtracking.

brytox31

Reputation score
is that really all it says? I already pressed those switches a number of times that removed a statue, but nothing else happened, I guess I am stuck here right now until there's some info on where to go next.
as for the light room help, my only suggestion is to enlarge the screen and turn up brightness. you can barely see the floor, so follow the floor to the chest.
look at the middle left of the map with the red bottom on a island there is a empty spot there you can jump there

TomokiSakurai

Lurker
Reputation score
Guys what should i do with the 4 buttons? I did as it was written but nothing happened :C like 2 times green 2 yellow 4 blue and 3 red

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Guys what should i do with the 4 buttons? I did as it was written but nothing happened :C like 2 times green 2 yellow 4 blue and 3 red
be sure to look at the mask on the wall when you do press the buttons.

Reputation score
Can someone tell me where to go after getting the key in the underground lava place? I've rescued the girl from the Cho Aniki guys, done everything (as far as I know) in both of the first buildings. I have a key I've yet to use (which google translate says goes to "castle of ginseng"), and now I'm just wandering around finding absolutely nothing. I must say that this is a rather frustrating game. Feels like there's a ton of padding for very little content so far (one scene and one game over scene). Lots of pointless puzzles and a ton of tedious backtracking.
You climb the wall on a spot on the outside, at the top right. Next to the small iron looking building