What's new

RPG RPG Maker [スタジオねこキック / Studio Neko Kick] くノ一 楓 (RJ239411)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well I finished the game, it was pretty enjoyable, its been a while since I have played a very good combat rape game.
tho im kinda sad there is no gallery after the game to mess around with getting sexually attacked without having to worry about the lust meter. cause oh boy are they really hot.
hopefully when the game gets an english translation, the puzzles become more clear.

tentacle619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well I finished the game, it was pretty enjoyable, its been a while since I have played a very good combat rape game.
tho im kinda sad there is no gallery after the game to mess around with getting sexually attacked without having to worry about the lust meter. cause oh boy are they really hot.
hopefully when the game gets an english translation, the puzzles become more clear.
Yeah I do agree with you on the combat one. There is a gallery if you kill 100 enemies but sadly only for events and none for the combat.

tentacle619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am stuck at beginning. I went in the well grabbed something and came out and can't find anything to progress. I saw someone mention there was an enemy behind statue but I see nothing.
Interact with the statue 5 times if not mistaken then the enemy will appeared. Doesn't matter front, left, right or back.

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I hit a button on the bottom left side of the map that I had to jump off the wall to get to and now I am lost. I have no clue what that big red button did.

tentacle619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hit a button on the bottom left side of the map that I had to jump off the wall to get to and now I am lost. I have no clue what that big red button did.
That button you pushed is one part of the puzzle for the shrine where there is a spirit guarding it. I assume you know the other half part of puzzle location is. Once you done both, inside the shrine there will be a loot box in the middle which contain a key whether for the gate or the final castle entrance.

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there anyway to stop the lust bar from increasing or slowing its increase? I really dislike H games that punish you for seeing the H content, especially when said content is of high quality.

Nobuna94

Lurker
Reputation score
could you share your save file?

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there anyway to stop the lust bar from increasing or slowing its increase? I really dislike H games that punish you for seeing the H content, especially when said content is of high quality.
Pressing the W key resets the lust bar. Not sure if it affects anything else.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Pressing the W key resets the lust bar. Not sure if it affects anything else.
to bad it doesnt work during battle. that would be the BEST place to use it. if there was any way to make it work in battle that would be the best for everyone.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
to bad it doesnt work during battle. that would be the BEST place to use it. if there was any way to make it work in battle that would be the best for everyone.
If you have the developer tools from the cheat menu plugin (F8), you can use it to reset the tp to 0 by entering the $gameActors code below in the console and then pressing the Enter key to run the code.

$gameActors._data[1]._tp = 0

Last edited:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't believe I have access to these tools, regardless that is nice information to know, Thanks.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, also stuck around the red button on the left side of map.

I rescued the girl from the 2 muscle guy in the 2nd fort (top right).
Kill the spirit in the house outside next to it.
Climbed on the roof top to loop around to the left side of map, activated the red button, and got the sword from the top left stairs in the water.
Killed the musket guy and pressed the button.
Also killed the devil guy guarding the final door to the last courtyard.

However:
- Unable to open either big doors (3rd fort/final courtyard (door guarded by the devil guy, killed him too))
- Unable to destroy the rock blocking the way to the shrine
- In the basement (from the stairs next to 3rd fort), gate is locked and I cannot get at the chest either
1543548710334.png
1543548883361.png
1543548925936.png

Where should I go next? Thanks

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ok, also stuck around the red button on the left side of map.

I rescued the girl from the 2 muscle guy in the 2nd fort (top right).
Kill the spirit in the house outside next to it.
Climbed on the roof top to loop around to the left side of map, activated the red button, and got the sword from the top left stairs in the water.
Killed the musket guy and pressed the button.
Also killed the devil guy guarding the final door to the last courtyard.

However:
- Unable to open either big doors (3rd fort/final courtyard (door guarded by the devil guy, killed him too))
- Unable to destroy the rock blocking the way to the shrine
- In the basement (from the stairs next to 3rd fort), gate is locked and I cannot get at the chest either

Where should I go next? Thanks
there should be some chests/holes inside the castle that leads to being able to break the boulder, tho there should also be some chests missed in a previous castle for some keys you may of missed. try retracting your steps and check everything you can.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Finally beat the game. There were a lot of puzzle in this one and not as much H scene as I would have liked. A couple of tips that should help others.

For the dark room, you need to make the screen as large as possible and then use the mouse auto movement ability to maneuver in the dark to the chest that will let you break walls.

After triggering the red switch to the west from the 2nd castle area and defeating the boss in the underground; you need to go back to the 2nd spirit temple to grab a chest before you can proceed to the final castle.

Finally you have to follow a ninja stealthily inside the final castle to discover a secret room hidden underneath a bath area to get to the final boss.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I canot seem to trigger the ending yet.
I followed the story line until I beat up the final boss (after snake-neck-lady) I chopped down a dude in a room with 4 masks. Then I fought his revenant masked ninja.
After that I rescued the second girl (in the same building).
Is there a third girl I need to get?
Or a place I need to go (Its not the beginning, tried that) ?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there should be some chests/holes inside the castle that leads to being able to break the boulder, tho there should also be some chests missed in a previous castle for some keys you may of missed. try retracting your steps and check everything you can.
Thanks for the tip on back tracking. Here is what I missed: On the top floor of the first fort, there is a switch behind the gate. This opens a hidden path in front of the first fort... which holds the key to the 3rd fort.

Now I am stuck on the last castle (5th), do you remember where is the key? Thanks!

Last edited:

Equinox

Reputation score
Hey guys just wondering, after beating the final boss (4 dudes), what happens after that? How do you view the H scenes?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys just wondering, after beating the final boss (4 dudes), what happens after that? How do you view the H scenes?
Unfortunately this game doesn't have a CG gallery.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys the creator added a gallery mode in their latest update.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A gallery huh? does that include the ingame battle scenes?

Last edited: