What's new

RPG RPG Maker [スタジオねこキック / Studio Neko Kick] くノ一 楓 (RJ239411)

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
sorry, but I lost my save data for the game when I was making room on my computer for more games, so unfortunately id have to replay the game again just to get to that point.

sfigga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In case someone still wants a save

not sure if global file is also needed

and no there does not seem to be battle scenes in there so have a save file before final area enemies are killed if you want to watch those

zackfoster2

Reputation score
Sorry for the inconvenience but how i can arrive at that Red Button, i defeat a guard in front of the 4th Castle but i dont know what to do and i try a solution for hours. Pls help 24661

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think you have to press Z somewhere when looking at the island to jump to it... its very bizzare.

zackfoster2

Reputation score
I think you have to press Z somewhere when looking at the island to jump to it... its very

thank you so much you are my hero it works, i was searching a solution for HOURS thank you so much!!!

Last edited:

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I was playing this game again and I can't seem to find the red button anymore. Does anyone remember what specifically triggers it appearing on the small island to the west of the third castle?

honterpronter

Reputation score
Hello everyone!

Since I really enjoyed the game due to the art, I partially translated the game using Translation ++ for RPG games!

Simply replace the folders "saves" and "www" in the download to your folder versions of the game.

The translation includes:
The battles against enemies that can have sex with the protagonist.
Climbing down the water well in the first courtyard (Ninja up skirt scene)
Telling a password to the ninja guard in the first castle. (Security check groping scene)
In the jail cell, after falling in a trap door in the third castle. (Luring jail guard scene)
In the tea room, on the third floor of the third castle. (Tea drugging and double penetration rape scene)

Also includes a completed game with multiple save files:
File 1: Climbing down the water well in the first courtyard.
File 2: Against an encounter against two enemies.
File 3: At the entrance at the second floor of the second castle.
File 4: At the entrance at the attic of the second castle.
File 5: In the jail cell, after falling in a trap door in the third castle.
File 6: In the tea room, on the third floor of the third castle.
File 7: By the climbable wall in the second courtyard.
File 8: On the roof of the final castle.
File 9: In the gallery room after completing the game in addition to killing at least 100 enemies.

The battle scenes are a little ratty, but make sense nonetheless.
Everything else is fine, especially the tea scene which was my favorite.

I understand that many people probably did not enjoy this game which I understand.
Translating the game has given me insights on how poorly crafted this game was.
Nonetheless, I semi-enjoy RPG's so getting through the game wasn't excruciating.

Hope everyone enjoys, as I may incorporate more translations in the future.

Here is the mega link:

Information about Translation ++, the tool I used to translate this game:

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone!

Since I really enjoyed the game due to the art, I partially translated the game using Translation ++ for RPG games!

Simply replace the folders "saves" and "www" in the download to your folder versions of the game.

Telling a password to the ninja guard in the first castle. (Security check groping scene)
In the jail cell, after falling in a trap door in the third castle. (Luring jail guard scene)
In the tea room, on the third floor of the third castle. (Tea drugging and double penetration rape scene)

File 9: In the gallery room after completing the game in addition to killing at least 100 enemies.

I understand that many people probably did not enjoy this game which I understand.
Nonetheless, I semi-enjoy RPG's so getting through the game wasn't excruciating.

Here is the mega link:

straight up does not work homie

oh wait nevermind, its just the weird opposite of a partial translation lol, dialogue instead of ui was translated. not going to complain though, thank you kindly for your efforts. i would make a translation thread if i were you

honterpronter

Reputation score
straight up does not work homie

oh wait nevermind, its just the weird opposite of a partial translation lol, dialogue instead of ui was translated. not going to complain though, thank you kindly for your efforts. i would make a translation thread if i were you
Sorry about that mate, I did play around with the UI but I forgot to save final changes with the dialogue translation that I created. I might make a translation thread in the future, but there's a lot on my plate right now so I won't be translating for a while. If you're interested then I can send you the translation files, and you could have a swing at it or at least create the thread for other users to work on. I only really made this account to post these translations, because I wanted more people to be able to understand this work!

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry about that mate, I did play around with the UI but I forgot to save final changes with the dialogue translation that I created. I might make a translation thread in the future, but there's a lot on my plate right now so I won't be translating for a while. If you're interested then I can send you the translation files, and you could have a swing at it or at least create the thread for other users to work on. I only really made this account to post these translations, because I wanted more people to be able to understand this work!
No problems, again the fact that you translated any at all is awesome, but i mean to make a translation thread so people know it has a partial, as opposed to having to view the thread to know it has one.

Hakkapeliitta

Reputation score
Hello everyone!

Here is the mega link:

Hey man, the mega link doesn't seem to work anymore. Can you reupload your partial? Thanks.

honterpronter

Reputation score
No problems, again the fact that you translated any at all is awesome, but i mean to make a translation thread so people know it has a partial, as opposed to having to view the thread to know it has one.
Hey man, the mega link doesn't seem to work anymore. Can you reupload your partial? Thanks.
Unfortunately, I don't have the files anymore. Please ask Grotti.

honterpronter

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Do you still have this game? I was looking to translate again. If you do could you message me privately?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Do you still have this game? I was looking to translate again. If you do could you message me privately?
Why can't you message them? As it stands, you just double posted AND asked for a link in thread, the latter of which is against forum rules. The former is just incredibly annoying unless there's a legitimate reason.

amasha

Reputation score
It's better for you to make several saves during the game, because there is no voice in the recollection room

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Necro warning: This is not a request for information, or an update on new information.
FUCK THIS GAME