What's new

ADV NTR [鈴屋/Suzuya] ルビィとクロードの物語エトセトラ (RJ246488)

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Friends I present to you preview image of the creators next project.

Latest updates for said project ( and )
This game falls more into the category of a side-project. The dev usually (recent trend over a couple of years) releases a NTR game as their main game then follows up with an add-on for said game and then a small non-NTR side project. In this case the dev hasn't added anything to his latest NTR game (which is a shame but he churns out awesome NTR games in just 3 to 6 months which is more than enough) and he's just skipped to the side project. Like his previous side-project its most likely just going to be a mini game with a few h-scenes. According to the dev it'll last around 2 hours max and its focused on happy h-scenes rather than NTR.
I'd say just skip this game if you play this dev's games for the NTR or play it and support the dev for a happy and most likely pretty cheap mini game. If anything I just hope the dev add's some content to this thread's game, preferably some insight into the life of Claude with his wife going back and forth between him and their son, preferably with someone winning.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Out of curiosity, am I the only one that cannot view any of those attached images behind the spoiler? (just see 3 broken image/link icons there)

blerghit

Reputation score
I tried the circles earlier games, and they are great. going to buy all of their games now, brb. If only they got proper englis TL, using a MTL makes you lose so much of the original quality and is also a bit annoying.

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game's scheduled to come out sometime during May. It has 39 CG but knowing this dev and how they like to use a lot of CGs in each scene it'll most likely just feel like 15.

VNProtagonist

Reputation score
Though we're pretty much done talking about this game now, I want to add that during the first doctor battle in the lab, it's possible to beat him. It's not a scripted event.

The doctor is dazed and Claudia sees an opportunity to strike and then he is killed. Presumably a good ending occurs though I don't know the details I skipped through it. I'd assume it'd take a short while grinding enough exp from the rats to beat him. I'd recommend cheating like I did.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys, I can't make it working with VNR. Could anyone post H-code?

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys, I can't make it working with VNR. Could anyone post H-code?
Dunno about VNR but I use either a combination of ITHVNR and Translation Aggregator (TA) or Textractor. They should both work for this game. I mainly use ITHVNR + TA but I've heard a decent amount of praise for textractor so you should go with that.