What's new

RPG [sweet princess] 魔王ガダルフ Gadalf the Great Demon RJ096950 RE096950 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey there guys.

Here's the new game from sweet princess circle.

<center>

Screenshots:

</center>

Here are the download links:

<center>
Part 1:</center>
<center>
Part 2:</center>

Extra:

Since this an RPG game based on an encrypted version 3.00 of RPG Maker and since some of the games based on this same encription and, also because it has been released a decription program for this, here's a little something:

This extractor has been contributed by a user on Hongfire, so don't give the rep to me, give it to him :)

Note: As always, if you have any problems with the host, please let me know so that I can either fix the link(s) or upload into any other host.

Enjoy ;)

P.S. This game is classified as victory rape, so it probably may not appeal to many of you. You've been warned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: sweet princess [魔王ガダルフ]

once i defeat the Volcano dungeon and get the girl what to do ? ive talked with everyone and still cannot enter another city in that part or even use the ship?

do i need to do something?

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're awesome.And i have to ask a question: Do you play as a monster or what in this game?(sorry if this is a stupid question)

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

You're awesome.And i have to ask a question: Do you play as a monster or what in this game?(sorry if this is a stupid question)
You play as a monster humanoid or something, from what I could understand.

once i defeat the Volcano dungeon and get the girl what to do ? ive talked with everyone and still cannot enter another city in that part or even use the ship?

Wow! You're a bit ahead of me. I've just started to play, just beaten the 1st boss girl. I can't really help you yet<strike>, but as I've stated on the 1st post, if you're having problems knowing what to do, use the extractor and with the files you get use RPG Maker VX to check the events ^^</strike>

Edit* What the hell? Apparently there's another RPG Maker out there, but I don't know which it is. I came to this conclusion after extracting the files, I'm getting loads of data files with the extension .rvdata2. Anyone has any idea?

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Edit* What the hell? Apparently there's another RPG Maker out there, but I don't know which it is. I came to this conclusion after extracting the files, I'm getting loads of data files with the extension .rvdata2. Anyone has any idea?
You mean RPG Maker VX ACE? Yeah, that was released last year sometime. It's different than VX.

Thanks for the upload. :)

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

You mean RPG Maker VX ACE? Yeah, that was released last year sometime. It's different than VX.

Thanks for the upload. :)
Lol! I didn't know there was a new RPG Maker... I suspected there was one when I installed the VX Ace RTP, but didn't found anything..

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow... this game is just hard or i don't know some secrets?

at 1st town i have to grind a lot to win that girl....

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

After beat 1st boss girl and kidnap her, return to magician who revived your character in the first place. He'll call a monster that will be your partner. Return to the village, talk the woman who is standing front of the well. She will tell you go to the alley in the south from this village.

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm I try to load up the game and I get a file corrupt error not sure what I did wrong but I've redownloaded it and keep getting it. So I am confused.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm I try to load up the game and I get a file corrupt error not sure what I did wrong but I've redownloaded it and keep getting it. So I am confused.
send me a screenshot plz.

Edit* Btw guys, where do you place the extracted files relatively to the RPG Maker VX Ace files? You get Data and Graphics folders from the extraction, but on the RPG Maker VX Ace folder you have no folders with those names...

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm stuck after the volcano part as well. Anyone got any hints, clues or what I need to do to go forward?

nemesis666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I searched so long for a working link. You are a GOD!
Thank you so much!

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I searched so long for a working link. You are a GOD!
Thank you so much!
Heh no problem ^^

I'm stuck after the volcano part as well. Anyone got any hints, clues or what I need to do to go forward?
I can't even beat the 2nd boss girl and I have both my party members at lvl7 o.o

This game's a bit hard.

Edit* Well just beaten her, apparently getting new spells helps :p

Last edited:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heh no problem ^^

I can't even beat the 2nd boss girl and I have both my party members at lvl7 o.o

This game's a bit hard.

Edit* Well just beaten her, apparently getting new spells helps :p
Use Cheat Engine to Level up and block HP.
I used CE so my party members are at lvl 30.
I also have already beat volcano.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone experiencing saving problems from time to time? or is it just the game's way of telling me that I should stop save spamming

I'd try saving and then there would be a distinct error sound when I try to save into a slot, and when I reopen the save menu my previous save file would have disappeared from the save menu. Didn't dare to restart the game out of curiosity to see if it really disappeared altogether. After walking around for a bit the save function seemed to work again.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sounds like a write error. It's probably not significant if it fixes itself, but you should probably defragment your hard drive if it appears to be happening to other programs.

And holy Christ, this game is just begging for cheat engine. The gains vs loss is so skewed against the player, it's like the name of the game is Ball Kicker =/

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Use Cheat Engine to Level up and block HP.
I used CE so my party members are at lvl 30.
I also have already beat volcano.
Call me old fashioned, but I don't like to cheat on the games. I prefer play them, even if they're hardcore lol

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Call me old fashioned, but I don't like to cheat on the games. I prefer play them, even if they're hardcore lol
Maybe you don't like cheat on games. But if you don't use cheat, you'll waste your time for train your party members. Plus you have to discover the game till the end, right?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can you explain the 'extra' decrypted file? do i need it to run the game? what is its function?

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

well i am stuck after u get out of the castle :p dont know what to do...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.