Reputation score
Re: sweet princess [魔王ガダルフ]

for those people who are stuck after the volcano, try:

visiting the house that locked you out in the first town

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just wanted to say thanks for decrypter... been busy with classes and so Im not up to date with HF, so nothing i dled overnight was working :(

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Did you go to the tree dungeon after pestering the pub owner a bunch of times?
I did that before Volcano. I couldn't get into Volcano till after I did the tree dungeon.. I even got the pub owner to come to my castle...

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did that before Volcano. I couldn't get into Volcano till after I did the tree dungeon.. I even got the pub owner to come to my castle...
If volcano flag just talk to her 1.jpg only
If hesitation forest

jennycutey5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone has a definite walkthrough for this game? I'm stuck after the volcano. YES I know I have to go into the first house? But how? I've seen this question asked so many times but no definite answer.

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi guys, just started the game as the demon lord after he's changed into human form, what do I do to progress with the game, thanks in advance

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm also stuck at the very beggining. After getting control over the demon lord or such, I met a girl at the castle, went outside, got into town, got into the mines and can't proceed 'cause a guy is blocking my path and I have no ideia how to get him out of the way...

Edit: It seems I had to talk to a guy on the previous floor of the mine. Getting back to the game now, sorry to bother you guys...

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone has a definite walkthrough for this game? I'm stuck after the volcano. YES I know I have to go into the first house? But how? I've seen this question asked so many times but no definite answer.
U get bug? after volcano just go there only ok, if dont believe can try my save View attachment save.zip, 1 is before volcano boss 1 is just after it

boundandwet

Reputation score

I'm getting that same virus scan error, but even after I moved it into the program files (x86) I still get the error. Maybe I'm missing something basic, but can someone tell me what to do from start to finish

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

U get bug? after volcano just go there only ok, if dont believe can try my save View attachment 11996, 1 is before volcano boss 1 is just after it
i don't care if it's bug or not but now i have a save to continue playing then. thank a lot!

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried what Mistix said but am still getting the file corrupted error, anyone knows how to fix it?

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It seems that to access the locked house in the first town, you need to access it before you defeat the boss in the Volcano. Not sure if it's just an oversight of an event flag there.

Logical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a completed save available?

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Stuck right at the begining, what do you do when you get control of the red dressed chick? :confused:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i can't figure out how to cheat health or stats... :( stuck on boss 2

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thet game says it corrupted and should do a virus scan wtfock?

Status
Not open for further replies.