Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: sweet princess [魔王ガダルフ]

can you explain the 'extra' decrypted file? do i need it to run the game? what is its function?
You didn't understand my post. I've stated that that file is a program that extracts the files from encrypted file .rgss3a

You use the program and then place the files into the folder of RPG Maker VX Ace (in this case)

The only problem is... I don't have a damn clue where to place those files, because it's the 1st time I'm working with this RPG Maker...

Note: This program works with every game that has the library version 3.00 (in other words that has the library file RGSS300.dll)

Maybe you don't like cheat on games. But if you don't use cheat, you'll waste your time for train your party members. Plus you have to discover the game till the end, right?
True, but still there's that awesome proud feeling of when you manage to beat a hardcore enemy after finding out what you need for it :p

Last edited:

Slaanesh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, new here and just have a question. I had the same problem that another guy had above me. I double click the .exe for sweet princess (thanks for the link) and it says:

"File Corrupted"
"Please run a virus-check, then re-install application"

Help?

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys, new here and just have a question. I had the same problem that another guy had above me. I double click the .exe for sweet princess (thanks for the link) and it says:

"File Corrupted"

Help?
I'm gonna assume you have the game folder anywhere but the right directory. I'm also gonna assume you have Windows 7.

Why do I assume those things? Easy... I have windows 7 and that exact error (word by word) happened to me, because I didn't place the game folder on the right directory.

So do this:

1) Copy the game folder;
2) Paste the folder into C:\Program Files(x86)\[anywhere you want];
3) Play the game;
4) ???
5) Profit!

Slaanesh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the help man but i figured it out, it was just Unicode! hahah.

Slaanesh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can i repeat what Gamerdamer said? I and Gamer have no clue what to do out of the castle. Point form walk-through or assistance would be appreciated? :D

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

once i attack the princess castle and the warrior in chief seems to give you a hint or something and princess isnt there? what to do now? searching every spot in that castle i am already lvl 48 just grinding there

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

send me a screenshot plz.

Edit* Btw guys, where do you place the extracted files relatively to the RPG Maker VX Ace files? You get Data and Graphics folders from the extraction, but on the RPG Maker VX Ace folder you have no folders with those names...
Just copy an rvproj2 file over and open it in the editor. It's standard procedure as with XP and VX.
The rgss* archive contains all of the data and graphics required to run the game.

Last edited:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"File Corrupted"

Help?
You should change the system locale to Japanese first, then extract the game so the game will run correctly and no warning. Did you forget that the game has been made by Japanese?

About using Cheat Engine. Actually I don't have time to play game 'cause I'm very busy at work and study, so I have to cheat to finish the game as quick as possible. But even though I use Cheat Engine, the game's still damn hard to play through. I'm stuck after I beat the volcano, and I don't know what I have to do next to continue =.=!!!

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

once passing volcano i talked to every npc i saw and then i dont know iin wish point of it i regained access to enter the house with a maid in first town and once you talk to her you can access the forest with a house in east part

and really plz if someone already is at the princess castle tell me cuz i defeated every enemie there and talked with the 2 npcs . the girl at inn in the town dissapeared and i have no idea where to go?

i presume it has to do something with the marine and ship but still since half the game all npc there say something about 15<< that i have no idea what they ask so i am extremely confused now

also if you go again to the tent in the mountain alley and the house in the forest were already fought their bosses. there is a chest in both i presume is a weapon or something for that lvl

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

once passing volcano i talked to every npc i saw and then i dont know iin wish point of it i regained access to enter the house with a maid in first town and once you talk to her you can access the forest with a house in east part

and really plz if someone already is at the princess castle tell me cuz i defeated every enemie there and talked with the 2 npcs . the girl at inn in the town dissapeared and i have no idea where to go?

i presume it has to do something with the marine and ship but still since half the game all npc there say something about 15<< that i have no idea what they ask so i am extremely confused now

also if you go again to the tent in the mountain alley and the house in the forest were already fought their bosses. there is a chest in both i presume is a weapon or something for that lvl
How? I'm still stuck after defeating the girl after volcano. I cannot talk to the maid inside the house or reaccess.. I'm confused..

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Maybe you don't like cheat on games. But if you don't use cheat, you'll waste your time for train your party members. Plus you have to discover the game till the end, right?
I know this is a little offtopic, but I could use some help with Cheat Engine. I tried the tutorial, but it is a little over my head. Could you give me a quick rundown how to edit RPG Maker Games or give me a cheated savegame (HP, money or stats in general) at the start of the game?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

told you XD once i defeted her i talked to every npc exist in the world i got access- then went there and i could enter the house normally

also nvm about the castle i passed quite a lot of time pressing z in square and actually seems i needed to find the secret stairst switch in the first floor paint

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

told you XD once i defeted her i talked to every npc exist in the world i got access- then went there and i could enter the house normally

also nvm about the castle i passed quite a lot of time pressing z in square and actually seems i needed to find the secret stairst switch in the first floor paint
I've talked to everyone in the castle, the butler, the bridge builder, the red hair guy by the stairs, the two merchants, the nearly nude chick and the guy by the circle in alternate dimension.

I've talked to all the red hair guys in the mine along with the green hair runner..

Went into town, talked to the shopkeep, the innkeep, the blonde in the inn, the three girls in that upper building and the two girsl, one by the will and the other at the entrance...

Went into the valley, talked to everyone there, including the asleep/dead guys. Even went into the tent.

Next town, talked to everyone there as well, the brown hair girl in bushes, the guy knocked out by the trees, the two girls in the pub, the magic users in their building and the green haired girl and sailor..

Still no access to the house in first town...

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in fact, i don't really know how to use cheat engine on this game. i'm now lv8 but the 2nd boss always kills my mage in 1 turn with her skill....

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

weird. no idea whatexactly need to do

already finished it and somehow i just dont know how to say it but is insane grinding for the low content

somehow didnt worth but well was fun i guess

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, I got Cheat Engine to work with Gold, using the (x*2)+1 formula, though I still can't change my HP value or other stats effectively.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm sorry for keep you guys waiting. PM me, I'll give you guys how to use Cheat Engine on RPG Game Maker.

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after the volcano and now... what....?:confused:

i've talked to everybody on my sight and nothing happened.:eek:

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Use Cheat Engine to Level up and block HP.
I used CE so my party members are at lvl 30.
I also have already beat volcano.
Don't know, for some reason Cheat Engine dosen't work for me with RPG maker games.

And also this might asound a little noobish, but i only started the game, meet a brown warrior girl in my fortress and...i have absolutly no idea what i should be doing.

Last edited:

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, this game's good(i like a good challenge).It's one of those games where you have to look into every nook and cranny to find every little item, and where you have to constantly reload the game when even just one battle goes wrong(i find myself saving after every battle),but i like those kind of games(and i repeat:exploration is a key to success).

But all in all this game does right what it does, namely gives you a good challenge(the one thing that oh so many games are missing these days).It kind of reminds me of Dragon warrior 7(now that game was insanely hard at times(all those stupid shards, and unlocking the hero class, and of course "God" boss :cool: ))

Status
Not open for further replies.