What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [SweetRaspberry] インキュバスクエスト / Incubus Quest (RJ302522)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ya im pretty sure since ver 1.0 was released on the blog the game is almost/very close to being done but with everything like redrawing cg animated some scenes and now voice acting but i can wait this does look like its will be a good game and a long one compared to alot of other rpg maker games that i can kinda finish in a single day, the official demo is coming soon that mean the game is even closer to being done.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah this game really is amazing. I hope it gets an full English translation sometime down the road.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so tomorrow the day when the real demo comes out getting closer to released date kinda until we have a real date to go on.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
Demo is out
>est. Release date is october 2021
wew
That's way too fcking long, the supporter version seems to have 216HCG & he stated that the main game would have around 250...

What the hell is he trying to do in the year gap? Debug? Add another 200 HCGs? Jesus...

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
mmm oct 2021 was not what i expected since 1.0 had almost the amount of h-scenes that will be in full game well also looks like there will be an English ver he start working on that once the main game is done so that awesome. edit looking at the dlsite page it says that 220 scenes are completed out of 250 there is a change the game may come out sooner ill hope for that.

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So a new v1 came out on ci-en with some additions and changes, but calling this v1 while the official release is going to be a year from now seems kinda weird to me.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
I am confused. So there are three versions? The trial/demo from DLSite which is short, the 1.00 version only available to Ci-en supporters which is very long, and then the actual full version which is slightly longer than 1.00 and due to get released in about a year? Does that cover it or are there even more versions?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
that not the full ver the full ver is the one that comes out in a year there the old 1.0 the dlsite demo and the newer 1.0 with some changes and couple more scenes then 1.0

Reputation score
Demo is out
>est. Release date is october 2021
wew
That's way too fcking long, the supporter version seems to have 216HCG & he stated that the main game would have around 250...

What the hell is he trying to do in the year gap? Debug? Add another 200 HCGs? Jesus...
mmm oct 2021 was not what i expected since 1.0 had almost the amount of h-scenes that will be in full game well also looks like there will be an English ver he start working on that once the main game is done so that awesome. edit looking at the dlsite page it says that 220 scenes are completed out of 250 there is a change the game may come out sooner ill hope for that.
So a new v1 came out on ci-en with some additions and changes, but calling this v1 while the official release is going to be a year from now seems kinda weird to me.
October 2021 is a latest ETA. The full game will likely be released before then according to Sweet Raspberry himself on everything he has that mentions October 2021.

mondoak1

Reputation score
Anyone can upload a cleared game save? Much appreciated. Also wondering if there's a way to get rid of the text window completely? Right click only seems to get rid of the text.

jalardis

Reputation score
Anyone know the combo to get into the lab? I must have missed it.

Starkostony

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Incubus Quest (English Machine Translation)
Mod edit: link removed due to underage content, a patch would be fine but you can't post the entire game pre-patched.
Can I get a link too, please?

AZAZIN

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
give a link to download this game

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
first ever message and then asking for a download link, have fun little one on your jurney understanding the rules

Mick2000

Reputation score
got some question regarding the combat here, i at least know the basic of HP and MP (whatever this game want to say it it's still HP and MP i know) but what are the parameters on left of your boy head? the left one always full for while the right one just below half is that good and how do i managing this?
also in combat you have some skill such as drink your opponent milk that says it gives you debuff, is there some use to this or just mechanic for 'content'?

Last edited:

Toyotomi

Lurker
Reputation score
Got a question about the game. I'm having an issue with it on startup: I get an error saying "The input is not a PNG" or something close to it. It seems simple enough to fix on my own, but I'm an idiot. Any way to get around this or am I screwed?