What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

F12? I'm actually crashing when an error that says there is no file for that file path or something. I'm guessing I screwed something up.
The only time the game crashed for me was always some time after I used F12 to load a save file. It could be 5min, 10min or 30min after that but the game always crashed.

Ever since I stopped using F12 the game never crashed.

Are you using F12 to load save files?
If you are, stop using F12 and see if the game will crash.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The only time the game crashed for me was always some time after I used F12 to load a save file. It could be 5min, 10min or 30min after that but the game always crashed.

Ever since I stopped using F12 the game never crashed.

Are you using F12 to load save files?
If you are, stop using F12 and see if the game will crash.
Didn't know you could do that. Anyways, the issue I have is that I'm missing something according to the error.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weird.

Did you try maybe redownloading the game and extracting with Japanese encoding? Maybe you don't have support for japanese characters and some of the file names are messed up.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Weird.

Did you try maybe redownloading the game and extracting with Japanese encoding? Maybe you don't have support for japanese characters and some of the file names are messed up.
Probably. I downloaded a prepatched version I got from someone. I should probably try to download and patch from scratch. It came with a save that had an armor called "tentacle Armor" which gives an error.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As for my question above, does anyone know where to find the fireball and how to do the underground temple for the sea god?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As for my question above, does anyone know where to find the fireball and how to do the underground temple for the sea god?
Sorry, I saw your comment earlier and was gonna reply (since I explicitly remember having trouble with BOTH of those parts of the game). Here's the tip from an earlier poster that might save you a lot of head-bashing. Wish I had this when I was playing the game. :(

You need to obtain the spell Merami, it's a command spell that allows you to throw fireballs on the map. The purpose of said spell is to light up those pots that often hold fire during the night in towns.

--If you haven't obtained the spell yet you'll need to track down three bookshelves in order to learn in. One of them is in トレーヌ (Torenu), the dilapidated town surrounded in poison. Another is in Gami's Castle, in a bookshelf right before the boss room. The last one is underneath ダラスカ (Daraska), where the fake priest was. To get to this one, you'll have to clear out the fake priest first. Then at night, a mob will give you a clue as to where the entrance way is (Assuming that you don't attack him, and stuff). The entrance way to the underground treasure cache is as follows: From a patch of grass at the top left corner of the map, go 4 tiles to the right, 5 tiles down, then 2 tiles left, and press enter. A stairwell will appear and lead you the cache, one of the bookshelves will contain the spellbook for Merami. You'll need both the Magic Key and Final Key to clear out everything there.
As for the Underground Temple of the Sea part, I never completed that one...couldn't figure that out, since apparently you need to give birth to the squid/tentacle boss' child to progress for that part (I killed it); after that, you just go to the little room where you throw the gem into the water and there should be a whirlpool to enter. The section is just an extra, though there's a sex cutscene in there that I had to use a completed save/cheat menu to see. :(

Hope that helps. Good questions.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry, I saw your comment earlier and was gonna reply (since I explicitly remember having trouble with BOTH of those parts of the game). Here's the tip from an earlier poster that might save you a lot of head-bashing. Wish I had this when I was playing the game. :(

As for the Underground Temple of the Sea part, I never completed that one...couldn't figure that out, since apparently you need to give birth to the squid/tentacle boss' child to progress for that part (I killed it); after that, you just go to the little room where you throw the gem into the water and there should be a whirlpool to enter. The section is just an extra, though there's a sex cutscene in there that I had to use a completed save/cheat menu to see. :(

Hope that helps. Good questions.
Thanks. I also killed the squid too. Do you know how to cheat menu for the 100% cg? I missed a lot of stuff by avoiding the GoR.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks. I also killed the squid too. Do you know how to cheat menu for the 100% cg? I missed a lot of stuff by avoiding the GoR.
Ah, I don't actually. I didn't use the CE, but rather it was a byproduct of the version of the game I had which allowed me to cheat. I think it's somewhere in this thread, but I don't have time to look. Might have to get back to you on that, but the gallery is one of the best I've seen.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this is truly one of the best game I've ever played and it's and HRPG sadly it's quite grindy is there any big world game like this one? I know circle gyu games and shadowcore

oh yeah also penisban

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I went to the final boss but I only see a black screen. Am I missing something?

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hii guys how do I enter the arena the guy at the counter says "Hm? Hold on a minute we're about to release the odds just now" and how do you get the treasure near the hint dealer?

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hii guys how do I enter the arena the guy at the counter says "Hm? Hold on a minute we're about to release the odds just now" and how do you get the treasure near the hint dealer?
The arena I'm not too sure. Have you tried changing your outfit, and talked to the 2 guys near the top for an event before ganking their boss?

As for the treasure near the hint dealer in the brothel town, I think you need to use the pickaxe on the wall in the locked room. That room requires you to be the #1 prostitute to access.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The arena I'm not too sure. Have you tried changing your outfit, and talked to the 2 guys near the top for an event before ganking their boss?

As for the treasure near the hint dealer in the brothel town, I think you need to use the pickaxe on the wall in the locked room. That room requires you to be the #1 prostitute to access.
Oh How do you get the boat? There isn't a walkthrough here how to get it

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh How do you get the boat? There isn't a walkthrough here how to get it
Uhh, if you actually just use the search function for this thread and do a little bit of digging, there IS a walkthrough, by Etigoya. Yes, it's a bit confusing since the game is enormous (and not exactly straightforward itself) and since etigoya seems to be ESL, but for the most part, it gets the job done.

Find the walkthrough on posts #361-362 of this thread.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah But isn't there another one besides Etogiya? It's confusing to read

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And I know this has been ask a few times but Where can I find the Forest where the nun is? I'm at the Forest Church town

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And I know this has been ask a few times but Where can I find the Forest where the nun is? I'm at the Forest Church town
The boat is obtainable from the the second castle town. You are required to give him the red fruit from a previous town that was overrun by monsters iirc.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

japanese walkthrough

need 8th town help nun at night, or she cant back to forest church town

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The boat is obtainable from the the second castle town. You are required to give him the red fruit from a previous town that was overrun by monsters iirc.
You mean the monsters at Dalasca?