What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

I guess? It's the one where you sleep and get kidnapped to a monster castle to fight Gami.
Oh You mean The Hatahata town?
By the way How do you open that door? That picture is from the underground church of Dalasca

Attachments

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What key? You mean the One that opens all the door? And by the way Where can you find the book that you can learn to light the torches up?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What key? You mean the One that opens all the door? And by the way Where can you find the book that you can learn to light the torches up?
One is in the ruin town, then there is the one near gami's throne, and the third one is underneath the fake church.
As for the final key, you will need to get it from the tile maze. The one that pushes you around when you step on it. At the very end there is a chest with the key.

Axato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have downloaded this game but it looks like I'm missing a file named: RGSS202J.dll.
I had this problem once with another game and I resolved it by downloading a Russian version on the game that had the file.
Because I really don't want to search in Russian web pages(I don't speak Russian so it would be pretty difficult), can someone that has this game put a download link to this file? It seams like a very good game ad I was very curious to try it.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One is in the ruin town, then there is the one near gami's throne, and the third one is underneath the fake church.
As for the final key, you will need to get it from the tile maze. The one that pushes you around when you step on it. At the very end there is a chest with the key.
Oh thanks really helps a lot. :)

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have downloaded this game but it looks like I'm missing a file named: RGSS202J.dll.
I had this problem once with another game and I resolved it by downloading a Russian version on the game that had the file.
Because I really don't want to search in Russian web pages(I don't speak Russian so it would be pretty difficult), can someone that has this game put a download link to this file? It seams like a very good game ad I was very curious to try it.
Here. See if it works

Reputation score
Does anyone know why the arena in 8th town (etigoya calls it 8th town) is always stuck on "will open later" ?

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After spending too much time on this huge, tedious game, here is my file.

Does anyone know why the arena in 8th town (etigoya calls it 8th town) is always stuck on "will open later" ?
I never could figure out how time passes in the game. It could be spending nights at the inn, or walking outside to advance day/night cycle, or actual time spent in game. It just takes awhile to open up.

​​​​​​
sorry but how to skip text?
I don't think there is a way, especially in older version RPG maker games.

magicldick

Reputation score
I might annoy some people by posting at this point but it nags me if I don't. While Etigoya's guide is there it isn't perfect, I haven't found the stone of thirst so I cannot finish my game. Can someone give me more detail as to where I am supposed to find it, maybe a screenshot of it too even?
I'd like to unlock the in-game gallery by fighting the super boss but I can't continue forward as I don't have that stone.

Stiig

Lurker
Reputation score
I might annoy some people by posting at this point but it nags me if I don't. While Etigoya's guide is there it isn't perfect, I haven't found the stone of thirst so I cannot finish my game. Can someone give me more detail as to where I am supposed to find it, maybe a screenshot of it too even?
I'd like to unlock the in-game gallery by fighting the super boss but I can't continue forward as I don't have that stone.
In the starting town I paid the tavern lady to expand her place
After the expansion I believe I found that stone in the new room in the building.

A problem I have is I cannot find the rich man I am supposed to talk to.
I can find an island where at the second floor I can see an elf captured. But a servant is in the way and no matter if it is day or night I cannot find any other people to talk to than servants..
There is a throne but no one is ever in it, not sure if this is a bug.
The guide talks of a navel cave, but I have not found anything like that.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know this is like months ago but do you know where this is?
Screenshot_2018-10-31-23-39-55-927.png
I already drop the sea water god jewel and I can't figure on where that whirlpool on the walkthrough and by the way where can you find the octopus boss?