What's new

VN/TEXT RPG [タートルクレーン / Turtle Crane] Ladies Sex Bout

ffffuuuu

Reputation score
Re: Ladies Sex Bout

Hm, I think that partial might have broken a few things. Try this one instead. I translated some of the stats screen too.
uhh... will this file work with the latest release?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A new just came out (version 0.7.5), though I'm not completely sure what's in it thanks to not being able to read Japanese. It looks like the options menu may do something now, at least. I don't have the time to download and play it right now, so hopefully one of you will be able to fill us in.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

He added some dialog and changed a little the options for matches...
you can now have futanari and aphrodisiac in everything...
basically, any kind of match, normal, top, bottom, panties, plaster, swimsuit, etc. has now the option to be futanari or aphrodisiac
for example, you can have a swimsuit futanari match

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like the creator released today. All that I can make out from the mangled Google translation is that there are at least bug fixes in this one, as well as something to do with Death Match recovery settings.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

still crashed.
How exactly does it crash? More specifically, when does it crash? Are you trying to use the old translations with it? I had trouble using them on anything but the versions they were meant for, since they would either crash the game at random times or even completely remove new options in later versions.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

a white box comes up with unintelligible text then the game closes.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

a white box comes up with unintelligible text then the game closes.
You need to use applocale or configure your region to japanese...

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i only speak and read english. that's only going to make it harder to know what the hell i'm doing. sorry for the outburst.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

i only speak and read english. that's only going to make it harder to know what the hell i'm doing. sorry for the outburst.
I use chiitrans lite and, despite not being a perfect translation, I can get an idea of what's happening. For me, it's a fun game to play, but maybe you wont like it because it doesn't have graphical hentai, only written

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Configuring your region to Japanese actually doesn't change your OS's interface at all, or at least if it does, I've never run into it, and I use my computer for a lot of things. It's never given me any trouble at all, and it ensures that I'll never have to worry about H games working (except for that one Blue Guardian: Margaret game, which just likes to tease me with its more tame content, anyway).

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like released today. More bug fixes and an apology of some sort.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So when time's up, it just sits on the same screen. How do I make it continue? I've hit every button on the keyboard and clicked everywhere I could think to. Unless I've just overlooked an arrow or something like an idiot.