What's new

VN/TEXT [Taifun Riders] Space Paws

Arnoldcleus

Reputation score
Re: Space Paws (0.15 public) / (0.25 for patrons)

A great step forward with the new update. I love your animated H-scenes. Many few games are doing such great animations!

Keep up the good work guys!

OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Space Paws (alpha 0.25.1v)

The last update of Space Paws(alpha 0.25.1v) is already public

Only available on wetpussygames for the moment :

In some days I'll post the downoad link ;)

Share your impressions guys!​

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey, that's caught up to where the patrons are!

Does that mean we're going to be getting a new version soon?

To everyone else: The new animated scenes are really well done, and you get to see larger elements of the plot starting to materialize. It's certainly worth a look.

OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We've unlocked our 3rd Milestone Goal!!! We'll start developing the 2nd Planet!
Thanks to everyone who are helping us to make the game bigger and better

Does that mean we're going to be getting a new version soon?
Yes. During this month you'll have it ;)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Space Paws (0.25.1)

Dang it, I'll never have a -planet- as patreon goal. Must be doing something wrong. :p

Errr, I mean.. I like it so far! Not much moar to say.

thswherizat

Reputation score

Now, I need everyone to support me in saying that the next planet should be entirely populated by people like Amira from Monster Girl Quest.

What's not to love about that? Who needs fox and dog girls with heaving bosoms and sleek curves when we can have a snake thing that could potentially bite your balls during sex? Join me, one and all!

BUT in all seriousness, I'm hoping to see that fox girl from their old banner (picture from deviant art):
(Spoiler for large image)

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quick question? Is there a dl link for this game for patrons? I'd like to play it via a flash player or its own exe player rather than going on wetpussygames >.<.

OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dang it, I'll never have a -planet- as patreon goal. Must be doing something wrong. :p

Errr, I mean.. I like it so far! Not much moar to say.
Some people told me that we've been to ambitious, but then I thougt: "Wait, I really want a fucking planet "

Glad to hear you like it!

Now, I need everyone to support me in saying that the next planet should be entirely populated by people like Amira from Monster Girl Quest.

What's not to love about that? Who needs fox and dog girls with heaving bosoms and sleek curves when we can have a snake thing that could potentially bite your balls during sex? Join me, one and all!

BUT in all seriousness, I'm hoping to see that fox girl from their old banner (picture from deviant art):
(Spoiler for large image)

You got my idea! It was going to be a secret. The idea was to make a mermaid planet, but I wasn' sure about what kind of mermaid players would want.
There isn't nothing better than a fresh fish smell while you're on it lol

About the foxy, don't worry. It's on our mind. We aren't sure if she'll be the " roselyn" of the planet or an easter egg. We'll ask you for advice;)

Quick question? Is there a dl link for this game for patrons? I'd like to play it via a flash player or its own exe player rather than going on wetpussygames >.<.
Yes there's a downloadable version, but we send PM with the link.You can ask for the link on our patreon
Anyway, next week we'll make it public, not only on wetpussygames. We'll post a DD link on our blog

Last edited:

Rataca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant do the chemistry one, i don't know how to use the numbers. (if its something to do with numbers.) Apart from me getting stuck there, i have no issue with the game. The Chemistry one to the Diary.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Use the periodic table in the library. There's a reason it's clickable. The password is a sequence of ten numbers without any spaces. It should fit exactly.

thswherizat

Reputation score

Wow, they just hit another patreon goal only a couple weeks after reaching their last one. Now they get to design two MORE planets, when they've only recently begun work on the second one!

I think this is going places

OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant do the chemistry one, i don't know how to use the numbers. (if its something to do with numbers.) Apart from me getting stuck there, i have no issue with the game. The Chemistry one to the Diary.
Use the periodic table in the library. There's a reason it's clickable. The password is a sequence of ten numbers without any spaces. It should fit exactly.
Exactly. There's a good hint on the diary. Then use the periodic table, look carefully which letters are capital and which one low cases. For example "N", "Dy" is incorrect, it's "Nd" and "Y". Can't tell you more ;)

Wow, they just hit another patreon goal only a couple weeks after reaching their last one. Now they get to design two MORE planets, when they've only recently begun work on the second one!

I think this is going places
Yup, we've recieved the support to develop at least 4 planets with something more than our free time. It's a very encouraging achievement. By the way the next update will offer an easter egg of the dog's planet, so don't expect anything about the second planet for a couple of months. There's lot of work to do :D
Plus, many backgrounds and many characters on the game will be a little more animated (mouths, blinks, lights...)

Rataca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I knew that bit, i didnt know how to solve it and i think that didnt work. I will try it next time i go on the game. It was how to use the numbers i didnt understand. Also on that line i didnt know if N would be Nitrogen or Nd which is diffrent. The numbers got me not the elements. :p (time to dig out my periodic table.)

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, for those of you who are interested, the 0.25.0v of Space Paws is already available for patrons. Here's the changelog and some screenshots of the improvements made:

-New system of interactions : talk/Ask/Date/Give/Girlfriend
-Relationship status with Alison and Roselyn
-Alison has a new and improved appearance
-Main character has also a new and improved appearance
-Alison's H-scene has been redone (new system of animation)
-New animated H-scene with Roselyn (new system of animation)
-New static H-scene with Roselyn
-Alison's route is longer now. (you can date her)
-You can interact with a new character on the market
-Some backgrounds have been improved (cryo room, landing zone, library..)
-New minigame
-Added a Mute button
-Days limit: 45
-In some moment of the story, you will be able to enter in ALL the rooms of the spaceship
-You can't take the sprouts on the spaceship (not necessary yet)
-Revised grammar and typos

In the first page of this post you can check some new images/animations ;)
So, first of all, I became a Patron yesterday. First time I've done this. I really like what you've done so far.

Second... You don't have to answer these in public, you can PM if you don't want to give it away. I just feel confused about some stuff. I have played through to the Roselyn ending and what I *think* is the Allison ending, but I'm not sure that's right or if I did everything I could.

Hiding the questions in case it gives story elements away!
1) Is dating Allison simply visiting the sites for research?
2) Is Allison's H scene just that scripted one you see automatically (I assume it's automatic) early in the game?
3) What's the minigame...?
4) Basically, once you hit the 3 sites with Allison you're locked into her ending, right?

I didn't play the game before this version, so I'm not sure what the "new" character with whom to interact in the market is. At any point in the current version can you say anything more to the dark-fur girl in the market?

Keep up the great work. I love the Roselyn path.

OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Let's really good <3
Thanks!

So, first of all, I became a Patron yesterday. First time I've done this. I really like what you've done so far.

Second... You don't have to answer these in public, you can PM if you don't want to give it away. I just feel confused about some stuff. I have played through to the Roselyn ending and what I *think* is the Allison ending, but I'm not sure that's right or if I did everything I could.

Hiding the questions in case it gives story elements away!
1) Is dating Allison simply visiting the sites for research?
2) Is Allison's H scene just that scripted one you see automatically (I assume it's automatic) early in the game?
3) What's the minigame...?
4) Basically, once you hit the 3 sites with Allison you're locked into her ending, right?

I didn't play the game before this version, so I'm not sure what the "new" character with whom to interact in the market is. At any point in the current version can you say anything more to the dark-fur girl in the market?

Keep up the great work. I love the Roselyn path.
You have a PM

Rataca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And now i cannot wait until i get to play the rest of the game, link me to the updated game on a site when its done.:p (i played the most recent version i think on posting) Obviously i liked it.

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This looks great, been itching for a furry dating sim oddly enough. Sometimes you get bored of the regular fetishes and desire something a little more... :D

OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And now i cannot wait until i get to play the rest of the game, link me to the updated game on a site when its done.:p (i played the most recent version i think on posting) Obviously i liked it.
Usually when we release a public version we make a post on ULMF, on our blog...
Don't worry about it, but you'll have to wait around a month for the next public release. Just saying:)

This looks great, been itching for a furry dating sim oddly enough. Sometimes you get bored of the regular fetishes and desire something a little more... :D
We thought the same. There aren't many many furry games with a decent quality.So we're trying to make a good one :)