What's new

VN/TEXT [Taifun Riders] Space Paws

Rataca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Space Paws (0.25.1)

Usually when we release a public version we make a post on ULMF, on our blog...
Don't worry about it, but you'll have to wait around a month for the next public release. Just saying:)

Curse coding for being so slow. :p

zio_matrix

Reputation score

Liked what you guys have so far, definitely keep up the good work.

The one thing that really bugged me was in one of the 'events' the text reads something like 'you remove her dress and throw it to the floor.' Then in the scene immediately after, she put the dress back on?

Of course this was the 'public' version, so it's entirely possible that this has already been addressed.

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found the game today in patreon interesting, the girl will have scenes with male fury guys? if the game comes to that for sure i become patreon

OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Liked what you guys have so far, definitely keep up the good work.

The one thing that really bugged me was in one of the 'events' the text reads something like 'you remove her dress and throw it to the floor.' Then in the scene immediately after, she put the dress back on?

Of course this was the 'public' version, so it's entirely possible that this has already been addressed.
Oh! You're totally right! We didn't figure it out! It's already fixed. Thanks for the comment and for notifying that.

I found the game today in patreon interesting, the girl will have scenes with male fury guys? if the game comes to that for sure i become patreon
The main story is already closed (in our minds) but the sex scenes are open to what our patrons want to see on the game.
So it's possible if patrons ask for that.

On the other hand, v0.30 is already available for patrons that supported us last month (an easter egg, 3 new animated H-scenes, new mini game, some backgrounds are animated, talking animations...)

Rataca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just dont forget to post here when the next update is out. :p

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm after playing it through I like it all so far, but I feel like if you are going for a VN type of feel, there is not much build up with the Queen to the H scenes. It feels too easy getting with her or too quick.

It's just a personal thing but In a lot of these dating sims games (Sim Girls being an old classic) there is usually a long build up and scenarios with the characters. It doesn't have to be the highest quality, but I do want some type of attachment to the characters. Just me though.

i2ci2c

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so, after i had gave the braclet back to the queen, is there anything to do?

Trying out the rest of the chat quest just nets me nothing.

OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Space Paws 0.30 is already public. Download it from our blog

Play it online on Wetpussygames:

so, after i had gave the braclet back to the queen, is there anything to do?

Trying out the rest of the chat quest just nets me nothing.
If you have 80+ of energy, you can date her

Hmm after playing it through I like it all so far, but I feel like if you are going for a VN type of feel, there is not much build up with the Queen to the H scenes. It feels too easy getting with her or too quick.

It's just a personal thing but In a lot of these dating sims games (Sim Girls being an old classic) there is usually a long build up and scenarios with the characters. It doesn't have to be the highest quality, but I do want some type of attachment to the characters. Just me though.
The dog planet is the first an the easiest (the dog is the best "friend" of the man). Other planets will requiere longer builds.
About character attachment, well the protagonist is an asshole, but "how would you behave if you lost all your memories?" Maybe you would obey your hormones?
The story will show a progress, a change in many characters, not only the main character but because of this, we had to "sacrify" some attachment at the beginning of the story.

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Space Paws 0.30 is already public:

RECOMMENDED OPTION

Play it online on Wetpussygames:

If you have 80+ of energy, you can date her

The dog planet is the first an the easiest (the dog is the best "friend" of the man). Other planets will requiere longer builds.
About character attachment, well the protagonist is an asshole, but "how would you behave if you lost all your memories?" Maybe you would obey your hormones?
The story will show a progress, a change in many characters, not only the main character but because of this, we had to "sacrify" some attachment at the beginning of the story.
I wanted to play this, but looks like the mediafire links are down already.

From a post an hour old? Thats kinda crazy. I haven't seen a download link expire that fast.

OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Space Paws (0.30)

WTF. For some reason I can't understand, when I paste the link here, it appears an error message, but the same link in our blog is working fine.

Download it from our blog, please:

Last edited:
OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The latest update of Space Paws (alpha 0.38.1)is already available for our patrons.
Now, we're using a charge upfront method to charge to our new patrons. This way, if you make a new pledge, you'll be charged immediately and because of this, you'll able to access to you rewards without waiting to the start of the new month :)

Here's the changelog:

-New story and characters on a new planet (Not fully developed yet)
-3 new H-scenes (1 animated 2 static) on the new planet
-Animated H-scene on the hut with Roselyn
-A little step forward on Alison's story (with a very short minigame & H-scene)
-The potions' minigame of the Easter Egg has been changed.
-Fixed some bugs: objects disappearing, blinking eyes appearing in weird situations...
-Mute Button has been temporary deleted. It'llbe added again shortly, but we saw it was a bit buggy and we didn't want to delay the release date.
-Many typos, mistakes on the text have been corrected.

This update will be made public once our patrons have a new update (something more than a month)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think i'm stuck. i can't find figure out the password to the diary but i can't sleep to build up my knowledge either.

nvm, when did that chart get added to the library.

edit: calling BS on that diary ending. it makes absolutely no sense. sure the guy lost his memory, but the girl didn't lose her memory. she didn't act like they new each other when she first exits the chamber. she didn't call out to him first. she acted like a stranger to him even though she knows him now that this diary stuff is being brought in. definitely feels like it was a "added in later for shock value".

Last edited:
OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think i'm stuck. i can't find figure out the password to the diary but i can't sleep to build up my knowledge either.

nvm, when did that chart get added to the library.

edit: calling BS on that diary ending. it makes absolutely no sense. sure the guy lost his memory, but the girl didn't lose her memory. she didn't act like they new each other when she first exits the chamber. she didn't call out to him first. she acted like a stranger to him even though she knows him now that this diary stuff is being brought in. definitely feels like it was a "added in later for shock value".
I'll try to be polite. Please, don't call BS on our work if you aren't able to understand it. If she is mad at you from the beginning is for a reason. Many people have figured out some things about the story and there're some theories that we won't reveal until the end. It's just another puzzle you can try to resolve.
You're not forced to play a game you don't like ;)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

please don't miss understand me either. i love your work and will continue to play it =p. it's not the fact that she is mad, which she doesn't seem to be very mad about. it's the fact that her husband-boyfriend-sexfriend-friend-acquaintance or how ever low the on the relationship latter the MC is to her. she is taking it so well. she doesn't seem to be phased and in a rush to get him to remember who he was.

OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please don't miss understand me either. i love your work and will continue to play it =p. it's not the fact that she is mad, which she doesn't seem to be very mad about. it's the fact that her husband-boyfriend-sexfriend-friend-acquaintance or how ever low the on the relationship latter the MC is to her. she is taking it so well. she doesn't seem to be phased and in a rush to get him to remember who he was.
The whole story is thought from the beginning. Believe me, everything will make sense.
The relationship status with Alison is from the MC's point of view. Maybe she remembers you, maybe she doesn't. But then again, everything will be revealed in the end.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i see, i see. sorry if i came off too rude.

i really like the dog queen ending. how it implies he will "populate" the human genes on that planet. even if it wasn't pure human lol. would love to see a CG with the queen and MC surrounded by their litter/kids lol.

Last edited:
OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i see, i see. sorry if i came off too rude.

i really like the dog queen ending. how it implies he will "populate" the human genes on that planet. even if it was pure human lol. would love to see a CG with the queen and MC surrounded by their litter/kids lol.
All endings will have a CG. Roselyn's ending will be more or less what you said ;)

orcaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in 0.30 i can travel to new planet and interact?

OP
Taifun Riders

Taifun Riders

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Space Paws (0.38.2)

Space Paws (alpha 0.38.2v) is already public

-Windows version, Fullscreen

-Swf version (Mac compatible, Fullscreen)

Or you can play it online here:

Changelog (from 0.30):
-A new planet, new characters and story (not fully developed yet, work in progress)
-A little step forward on Alison's route
-Easter egg's minigame has been changed
-Added 3 new animated H-scenes
-Added 2 new static H-scenes (They're inside an animated scene, so it would be 3 in 1)
-Optimization of the game. Size is around 50% and now loads external data
-New dialog interface & font
-Improved sounds quality
-Many characters are closer to you when talking
-Many grammar mistakes, typos have been corrected (thanks to our proofreaders!)

Inside the file there's a README. Read it carefully to be sure that all H-scenes will be loaded correctly. Remember that the game is an alpha, so we are trying many solutions that could work or not. If you notice some bug or something weird just report it.

in 0.30 i can travel to new planet and interact?
On 0.30 you can only travel, but now you con interact with some characters :)