What's new

ACT [ Tanpakusitsu] [ 淡泊室 ] 淫魔界~アヴァロン~ / Demonic World ~Avalon~ (RE264480) (RJ242018)

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ242018_img_main.jpg

~Summary~

A 3D action game where your objective is to "solve the mystery of the island" and escape, defeating monsters, bugs, and beasts along the way. It plays a small bit like Dark Souls, which seems to be what they were going for with the aesthetic.
Defeated enemies will grant experience, allowing your character to level up and apply points to various attributes. You will also find items to help you escape along the way through enemy drops or in chests.
Enemies can and will try to rape the character when you get knocked down, there is a resist bar to fill to prevent this. There is also a Gallery for you to rewatch scenes and animations in.​

~Controls~

WASD / Arrow Keys - Movement
Mouse - Camera Control
Left Mouse Button - Attack
Right Mouse Button - Use Items when in Inventory
R - Draw or Sheath weapon
Space Bar - Roll/Jump (With Weapon Drawn/Sheathed)
Shift - Sprint
I - Opens Inventory
ESC - Opens Menu
F - Interact with Items, Chests, etc / Skip Dialogue​

~Contents Include but may not be limited to~

Ryona (Extent not verified yet, no Guro or Death tags though there is a bit of blood), Rape, and Monster Sex

There is a trial on the DLSITE page. Contains 4 enemies + a boss. Boss does not have an animation in the trial.
----------

There is a baidu link available, but I have no means of downloading it to verify and reupload.

I believe the game is made in UNITY so if there is a censor, it may be removable by those with the experience to do so. There is also a VERY high amount of bloom on the character model itself that if someone could figure out how to remove or tone down, would be amazing.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heh. The heroine looks she's from a different game when compared to the monsters.

Edit: The trial doesn't appear to have H animations in it, The ordinary enemies are super easy - they can be stunlocked by just continuously attacking them.

Last edited:
OP
Roanoke

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heh. The heroine looks she's from a different game when compared to the monsters.

Edit: The trial doesn't appear to have H animations in it, The ordinary enemies are super easy - they can be stunlocked by just continuously attacking them.
There are H anims in the demo, tho they're very basic if okay animated.

Try using the roll, but into an attack. I was able to get knocked down by doing that.

Edit: HP value is stored as Float if you wanna cheat engine HP for the trial. I was able to semi-consistently get knocked down by having low stamina and turning away from the enemy, but it may just be random.

Last edited:

netherus666

Reputation score
Has anyone played the full game? do any of her clothes come off? cas if not that pretty lame :/

ryproar

Reputation score
I really hope this is able to be bought on the Eng dl site because the Japanese one HATES western cards for some reason. But the demo is pretty okay by fighting mechanics ways but it is a trial so I will wait until it comes out somewhere else to make assumptions. (Starts sifting through cat's site.)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
junk that just looks good, you can run past every thing which makes the enemy's despawn not that I can get her to attack anyway.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From demo there's no cum animation , and no clothes destruction either
Hopefully the complete one has both in it~

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Feels a bit clunky and the controls are a bit unresponsive but otherwise it's an alright game. A thing to note is that the purple stat you can take away stats for and relocate the stats affects how easy/hard it is for you to recover from the knocked down state (when you have to click to avoid getting raped).

Though how do you unlock the gallery for the trial if at all possible? After beating the golem and obtaining that mushroom looking thing i ran around and couldn't figure out how to use the mushroom and eventually just quit which doesn't save/unlock anything

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The mushroom unlocks a door to another dungeon near the lighthouse kind of around that waterfall/pond area, then you'll get a jewel after clearing that dungeon, the jewel is then used to unlock yet another dungeon across from the lighthouse where you'll see a bunch of torches and a gate, should be a unlit torch to use the jewel on. After that dungeon you'll get a purple skull and from there I'm lost.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The mushroom unlocks a door to another dungeon near the lighthouse kind of around that waterfall/pond area, then you'll get a jewel after clearing that dungeon, the jewel is then used to unlock yet another dungeon across from the lighthouse where you'll see a bunch of torches and a gate, should be a unlit torch to use the jewel on. After that dungeon you'll get a purple skull and from there I'm lost.
Er... I'm not sure where is the lighhouse thing
Is dat the demo version or the full version you played?

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
playing it full game, but i have no idea what do. looting, talking to pilars, got a small statue, some block stones, nothing to do, is a loss?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
For anyone with a shitty pc or a beefy gaming pc

Run the executable and then hold shift, this will allow you to change graphics quality from low to fantastic and you can change resolution there. Since the game doesn't have options to change any graphics in-game and it automatically runs the game without the config box from unity. Also it runs at the highest resolution by default

But any pc should be able to play this, runs on my crappy pentium dual core storage pc 30-60 fps with the default settings.

(Default settings are Good)

Also @LurCellant , thanks for the link friend

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So I picked up... I guess some monster items or something? I have a harpy and an ogre thing item. Google translating the tooltip for them on my phone gives me 'You can ban this paranoia by using it'.

The game itself looks alright so far, although the combat seems stupidly easy. Swinging your sword constantly stunlocks enemies, and I was able to kill the ogre ten minutes in just by attacking for a solid minute.

I have no idea where I'm supposed to go though. I've been to the lighthouse, checked out the pretty but useless swirly things inside, and killed a skeleton to take some useless rocks. I've also found a locked door but no key.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I've been trying to uncensor this but no success thus far.. The mosaic line isn't even in the assets, there's only 2 lines which point to a censor. It's "dick" and "dickpixel". Editing these or removing them does absolutely nothing :(

Hopefully someone that has more experience than me will be able to decensor this. That mosaic is pretty bad..

netherus666

Reputation score
I've been trying to uncensor this but no success thus far.. The mosaic line isn't even in the assets, there's only 2 lines which point to a censor. It's "dick" and "dickpixel". Editing these or removing them does absolutely nothing :(

Hopefully someone that has more experience than me will be able to decensor this. That mosaic is pretty bad..
to bad there's no way to remove the clothes