What's new

ACT [ Tanpakusitsu] [ 淡泊室 ] 淫魔界~アヴァロン~ / Demonic World ~Avalon~ (RE264480) (RJ242018)

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
More good times, Skill points (and experience if you wanna go less heavy) are 4 byte values for CE. So now you can hit things once or twice instead of 100 times and they die just the same.
The hitstun in this game is insane btw. Can pretty much keep wailing on things forever with no chance of getting hit assuming it's a 1v1.

Also no idea what i'm supposed to do. Saw mention of a mushroom, where would that be?

More useful stuff:
[ Esc ] brings up the menu, [ I ] brings up the inventory.

In the menu (top to bottom)
- Save game
- Level up
-> Gallery list? No idea. rng pictures of enemies that drop those sometimes.
- Map (not super helpful but it's there)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
cant even find out how to get any h scenes lol full save anybody?

UnitedStatesofSmash

Reputation score
Unfortunately i dont have a full save, tho to get H scenes you either get knocked down(it's pretty random tho) or oyu defeat an enemy in which case they sometimes drop a black orb thingy which if u collect by pressing F is in your inventory and if you open your inventory and right click it , you have them unlocked for the gallery, the other way is to get knocked down

I can't seem to progress in the game... lighthouse has 3 colours inside idk what it does, below the lighthouse is a door in that pond place, idk what to do, all i got is a statue. and there is also a Shrine looking thing glowin and it looks like a gate which seems to have 1 torch not burning and i dont know how to start the fire..

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There's this thing you can do to figure out how to progress called "trial and error". It's actually a pretty commonly used technique by people who play video games...

Edit: Wow, you guys are some passive aggressive cucks eh? Next person that neg-reps me on this post is going to become my special friend.

Last edited:

UnitedStatesofSmash

Reputation score
Ok realised !! finally jesus, you need to drop the statue on to that glowing platform and the portal is open...

Zeemu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Out of interest; do you guys feel like this is a good game?

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
I want to say yes but the gameplay itself is mostly limited to hitting left mouse, and having to solve various traps puzzles. The "hart" of the game is not really lacking but not personally my thing. Good to kill a few hours but that's about it imho :)

Still has less bugs than notfallout 76 though.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok realised !! finally jesus, you need to drop the statue on to that glowing platform and the portal is open...
Tried, but saved before taking this action cuz you can lose the statues tossing it. Didn't work here.. have more accurate info?
mspaint_EOXnCRQkBe.png

@edit:
ah~~ just need to look down at plataform and toss. I was looking forward and the item can cause glitch at risk losing it on the wall...

Last edited:

Karls30730

Reputation score
Sorry but I want to ask a quastion...
Where is the Status I can get ??

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
@Machine, you have to put the statue on straight. Move the mouse so its a top down view then drag it straight into the middle of the platform and praise RNGesus that it doesn't fall through the floor.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok, im loss now
tossed all 3 items there probably sequence is wrong.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
how to turn on cross-section option, and no black nipples too ? thanks
I want to say yes but the gameplay itself is mostly limited to hitting left mouse, and having to solve various traps puzzles. The "hart" of the game is not really lacking but not personally my thing. Good to kill a few hours but that's about it imho :)

Still has less bugs than notfallout 76 though.
I thought that was true of almost all H-games. If you are spending days on an H-game, I dunno.

Anyways, the lack of orgasm and cum makes the H kinda dull. Also, every enemy only have 1 H-animation, meaning some enemies don't even have penetration, bleh. The fact that you get knocked down completely randomly sucks too, the enemy should have a specific attack that knocks you down.

Still has a less dull combat system than Skyrim though.

manomation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
here's an incomplete gallery save missing #11-12 no clue what they are. Place in (this pc/windows(C : )/users/[whatever your account username is]/appdata/localLow) extract and paste the whole folder note you need to go to file explore option and select view then select show hidden files, folders and drives to access appdata.

Attachments

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The game itself was pretty simple, standard hack and slash with H-content. The H-content itself was a bit lackluster, voice acting was alright and the actual animation loop itself was fine. I did like the hentai motion itself with how the MC would shake in resistance occasionally although the lack of any clothes destruction/cum animation or even a sped up version of the animation loop was kind of disappointing. Overall an alright game with hopefully more updates coming or another game with improvement because imo i'm looking forward to more from the developers or just more from this genre in general

here's an incomplete gallery save missing #11-12 no clue what they are. Place in (this pc/windows(C : )/users/[whatever your account username is]/appdata/localLow) extract and paste the whole folder note you need to go to file explore option and select view then select show hidden files, folders and drives to access appdata.
Just finished the game myself and i'm also missing #11-12. Ran around the island and dungeons several time getting knocked down by every mob i could find and the only thing i could possibly think of is the mobs just before the chest you get the green rocks from (the huge red mobs) although i'm pretty sure those are bosses and have no animations? Although i can't confirm since i never got knocked down from them even after sitting there for so long. The golem/demon bosses themselves have knockdowns but you just get up straight away so i doubt it's them

Last edited:

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok, well, i also didn't cleared the gallery, i have no idea what is missing, not every monster do plot like the 3 boss, golem, red ogre gang and fire demon. soo if someone have full clear tell how get then or please share the data.

now about the game:
Don't buy it yet, not worth of money. Too expensive for 1st game released with this level.

i liked more the item program, Worked well on RNG drop rate from monsters, itens CD, some others jewels effects as well.
uncommon gameplay style as having free walk around
graffics and ost = is good but, well i don't mind it about that soo much.
combat is... basic made, still on the right way.
plot = good having monster fetish ideas.

cons:
man.. a lot.. i don't like talk about it. And i bought the game for giving a chance and trusting quality and also i have now a way to pay for the games on DLsite to help and encourage my favorites ones to keep making games.

price = very expensive, rude to say but is not worth of this high price. The game was not ready yet, or better say, is still incomplete.
Plot = no orgasm, just lewd moan soundaction. Those monster sex motion is good and MC shaking resisting while being abused, but is hard to fap just for that. Camera is also is hard to navigate, only easy to control on gallery..
Deadly bugs = thats force you to re-open the game, as losing key item on the wall glitch and fall off from the map and get loss.
puzzle is good but was very bad executed on early game, yeaaah~~ statue placing on the floor there give me soo much pain~ deadly bugs~ Good to say thats demo was very well executed.

The author still have a long way, good ideas but was bad executed...

Last edited:

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Monster #9 can be found in the 3rd dungeon, can't exactly remember where but it should be a monster wearing a viking like helmet

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not bad game but not amazing either
Should've add knockyourself down button like Sword Hime / Sengoku Sword Hime (Dragonfly)
Lacking orgasm - cum animation - costume option or even better , naked
Hopefully there will be update from Dev , and add those options~

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apparently the 1.02 version added clothing damage and a naked option to the Gallery.
Though it seems the clothing damage is the type that magically fixes itself when you heal up.
There's also a 1.03 update that changes some things about the camera, I think? Not sure exactly.