What's new

ACT [ Tanpakusitsu] [ 淡泊室 ] 淫魔界~アヴァロン~ / Demonic World ~Avalon~ (RE264480) (RJ242018)

HLover

Reputation score
Thanks for @spartan117something.
I have version 1.01, 1.03, 1.05.
Now I will make the difference version of these.

1. clothes only
2. naked
3. no Bra
4. no Mosaic (original)
5. skirts only

But it will take me about several hours to upload these files, which archived as zip.
When the files are uploaded, I will update this post soon.

Replace the file (sharedassets1.assets) before open the program.

mega.nz/#!6TYBkY5S!ajEnwxv324XHejCeQy5Ew1fogVJDAdbRDFPHDBdiOAg

mega.nz/#!KLZ3UAoL!HvIxKPptKaTKhVwuwiGalGHTaAX2-aeteQpBY14Hg3Q

mega.nz/#!zeRxlaAb!ikkKUI62TX5cohxDa1UIly-dRm2gT_7SgOQz_g3f8U0

Thank you for this amazing post! I'm trying to figure what changes you made in the files so I understand how you made them. So would you care to enlighten me? I'm also trying to figure out how to turn off the bloom on just the character so her skin doesn't shine as much. Any idea where I should look for that? Thank you in advance!

Yue Lord

Reputation score
Could anyone tell me how to turn off the shining skin of the character in the game? Or how to rotate the scenes in the gallery? I can just shift left or right

cuser

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a room down stairs with a chest in the first prison. There are three harpies and three skeletons to be defeated with "magic" (don't want to spoil the clue). Anyway, after defeating them, the chest seems empty. Any thoughts?

OP
Roanoke

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just letting people know that there has been an update.
I do not have it and cannot find it, for anyone that might think to PM me asking.

v1.10 (2019/4/9)
・大変お待たせ致しました!全モンスターのHシーンに、
 希望の多かったフィニッシュモーションが追加されました!!
 もちろん、新しい音声も収録されています。
・H行為中に下着を非表示にできるようになりました。

v1.10 (2019/4/9)
・ We waited very much!
 Hope for the H scene of all the monsters Many finish motions have been added !!
 Of course, new sounds are also included.
・ H can now hide underwear while in action.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can barely make an attack chain. Click like 5 times to get 1 attack out.
But when I get knocked down, the responsiveness is just fine. 2nd game I'm having issue with mouse responsiveness, both are ecchi games. :p
Don't think it's my PC. i7-8700k, RTX 2080.
I know this comment was made months ago but i know what's the problem and the solution and it might help you and other in the future, so here you go. Honestly, I'm surprised that no one yet answered that question.

Since you mentioned that you have a powerful PC i'm assuming that you have 144hz monitor. This is the problem. This game, and probably the second one that you mentioned, get confused when you display more frames than 60. So that's why your clicks aren't registering. Just change the display rate to 60hz when you're playing those games and then switch back when you quit.

Sightblinder

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry to drag this back up but for the life of me I can't open the second door. I have the stone mushroom but can't figure out where to cliick version 1.11 english from english dlsite.

Sightblinder

Lurker
Reputation score
So I'm going to try asking one more time. I have the hard mushroom from the first dungeon. I take it to the door for the 2nd one. I get told to put the mushroom in a hole (lol) and I can find no place to drop it or use it. am I missing something obvious?