What's new

ACT Vore Guro [Team Krama] Rape of the Dead (RJ202858)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Team Krama][FPS] Rape of the Dead

You can technically stop and watch... you just leave a few zombies alive or whatever... let them try to fight off the zombies (if they are overpowering the zombies, just run far... and the girls get smacked without fighting back).

Considering there is no gallery, its kinda what I did and used fraps to record their rape scenes and GOR rape scenes >.>

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can technically stop and watch... you just leave a few zombies alive or whatever... let them try to fight off the zombies (if they are overpowering the zombies, just run far... and the girls get smacked without fighting back).

Considering there is no gallery, its kinda what I did and used fraps to record their rape scenes and GOR rape scenes >.>
Yeah no gallery does indeed suck.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The release versions gonna have a gallery right?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

The release versions gonna have a gallery right?
According to their patron site yes, a future update will have a gallery option.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is the furthest stage the tunnel currently?

EDIT : ah nvm game is bugged, no mob spawns till i restarted it >..>

Last edited:

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So all the previous versions of this game worked and works still, on my computer, but the 0.9 version doesn't, and I run into this error. Anyone knows why?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

So all the previous versions of this game worked and works still, on my computer, but the 0.9 version doesn't, and I run into this error. Anyone knows why?
Disable anything like a screengrabber (OBS, fraps, xsplit etc)
Disable any form of anti virus you have, firewalls, windows defender etc
Disable any form of emulation software (linux OS/mac os running PC software etc).

Update video drivers to the latest

Then try again.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Disable anything like a screengrabber (OBS, fraps, xsplit etc)
Disable any form of anti virus you have, firewalls, windows defender etc
Disable any form of emulation software (linux OS/mac os running PC software etc).

Update video drivers to the latest

Then try again.
I disabled my antiviruses and it still didn't work.
What is odd is that all other versions of the game still work except this one.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm there's a new public demo out, think it's going to be the official one for dlsite. Has a new level + much needed difficulty settings but haven't been able to play yet, either crashes or lags too badly.

In the options there's a language option, so seems the dev will make good on the English version promise. Only Japanese right now though.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm there's a new public demo out, think it's going to be the official one for dlsite. Has a new level + much needed difficulty settings but haven't been able to play yet, either crashes or lags too badly.

In the options there's a language option, so seems the dev will make good on the English version promise. Only Japanese right now though.
Where is the new demo at?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Doesn't really lag though as far as I can tell. It sometimes drops a little below 30fps on max settings playing at 4K when I shoot zombies up close (while recording). Most likely the bleed effects. Far away it doesn't do anything to the fps.

If your having some other issues, you may try removing the previous demos saves/etc.

On windows 7 go to...

C:\users\whateveruseryouareloggedinas\appdata\local\RoD

remove that folder, relaunch game.

Made a video playing at max settings 4K (3820x2160) "Fullscreen Window"(which will use the resolution of your desktop) mode

If the game is "lagging" for you, it either means your running too many Antivirus programs, or your PC/Laptop is too old (why are you even playing this on a laptop?)

Last edited:

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so.. I found a glitch where I skipped the text cutscene too fast, such that when the round started, it asked me if I wanted to skip the cutscene. I clicked "skip" again, and it restarted the round, and this time, all the girls cloned themselves...
And yes, I had 6 AI girls who could actually move and shoot...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've had an glitch where that twintails girl clipped her right leg into an garbage bin and then became stuck there.

Zombies couldn't hurt/kill her but she could kill them all back np. Makes alot of zombies wig out and stand still until I come close to them and bring them all to the twintails girl as target practice for her.. Easiest clear ever just because I was curious about what was in that alley.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If your having some other issues, you may try removing the previous demos saves/etc.

On windows 7 go to...

C:\users\whateveruseryouareloggedinas\appdata\local\RoD

remove that folder, relaunch game.
Ahhh that did the trick, thanks! For some reason it was crashing because of that, working fine now.

The little H-scene at the end of the demo is pretty well done, and nice can easily go back to it from the chapter select too. Seems like the English release is going to be in September sometime, from the credits info.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

im stuck in act 6, how are you supposed to defend 3 simultaneous fronts for 7 minutes without being able to pull aggro from all 4 corners?

haven't tried this idea, but can you cheese the timer by not killing waves?

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

im stuck in act 6, how are you supposed to defend 3 simultaneous fronts for 7 minutes without being able to pull aggro from all 4 corners?

Well, you gotta know that it is by far the hardest stage. You cannot cheese the timer by not killing waves. I was playing with a really shit trackball mouse and the first thing you will definitely want to do is approach waves as they spawn whenever possible. Ammo, health will come relatively close unless you truly are good and I remember dying within the last 10 seconds twice.

Wherever possible use your standard pistol to headshot mooks. Always attempt to keep your weapons loaded. When the tank zombies come you're going to wish you had ammo. If you are used to the constant stop and go movement of this game, then when you get any rifle you'll really appreciate how easy it gets to kill the normal zombies. The AK in particular usually seems to have some level of auto-headshot which makes single shot firing a lot more reliable than it would seem from the moving inaccuracy.

If zombies are already at a tube, then their hitbox and poor gun accuracy in general will more often than not mean you will shoot the tube and not them. Get right up in their face and make sure they die. Coupled with killing as many zombies as efficiently as you can as they spawn in, you minimize the chance of being in a swarmed situation.

At the points where the huge zombies are spawned in, as usual you will want to minimize the game's really awful handling of accuracy by letting the girls tank just a little bit and unload into them at point blank.

It's a hard stage, but definitely possible with a normal mouse. Also, you can choose whether or not you want to use the lightsaber because it is rightfully really good at taking out the tanks. Otherwise just keep a shotgun for swarms.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just used the pistol to kill the first 3 waves. I lured them towards me, and headshotted all the zombies, and they died. they all spawn in a time frame where u have time to kill the wave and run to the next before they hit the girl. I use the pistol for another few waves until the snake thingy comes out. Then I switch to shotgun. In between, I also try to use grenades when there's 4 or more enemies in an area as much as possible. Then rinse and repeat until you get the lightsaber. I use the lightsaber for the big guy, then when there's no big guy, I switch to shotgun. In the final minute u shd have about 40 ish lightsaber swings, and I just go apeshit.

I think remembering like, on the left of the blonde girl is red, is key to defending well. Also prioritize defending girls with less remaining hp.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems that Team Krama has set Version 1.0 for a DMM and DLsite release. Enty and Patreon supporters have early access as expected. I haven't played it yet, but right off the bat you now have 3 difficulty options available in the main menu. Maybe because Act 6 is too hard? I don't know. Haven't gotten there yet. Also, I'm not sure if this was available in previous versions, but you can see who's sex scene you get at the end of a stage in the stage select menu.

They don't seem to have set a release date on DLsite, but from what I understand from machine translation, the Enty post says it's September 1st. Well, it's September first where I live (1 Time Zone behind Japan) and it's not up yet.

EDIT: Just finished the game. You unlock a gallery mode upon completing the game. Easy mode makes the SMG your best friend as it has stupidly high damage and rate of fire. The SPAS is pretty good too. Can't figure out what exactly the X-Gun is though. Seems like a grenade launcher but you can't see the grenade. Whatever you shot explodes after a delay. Still takes 4 shots out of a 5 shot clip to kill a tank though.

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yea, those features weren't in the previous versions, it's a nice touch for the chapter select.

The Patreon posts are fully translated, believe it said they submitted it to dlsite+DMM on the 30th and 31st; it'll probably be up in a few hours still. There's also a progress chart on there, I'll try to find and post it on here.

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't figure out what exactly the X-Gun is though. Seems like a grenade launcher but you can't see the grenade. Whatever you shot explodes after a delay. Still takes 4 shots out of a 5 shot clip to kill a tank though.
It's from Gantz Anime/Manga. You shoot something and several seconds after that the point you shoot explodes.