What's new

ACT Vore Guro [Team Krama] Rape of the Dead (RJ202858)

Re: [Team Krama][FPS] Rape of the Dead

The "grenade" pistol is a reference to Gantz. It works exactly the same way in the anime.

This game is very flawed but I had tons of fun with it. I like the idea of having sex as a power up and healing.

anyone have a complete save file?

Appdata/local
says RoD_v01 but its the only folder i can find linked to this game so tell me if it works.

Attachments

• RoD.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 62

Full save doesn't work with the demo :(

Do we have a link to the released version somewhere?

No time to check, but is the DLsite demo any different than the public demo?

Does the cg-mode only have 8 animation for each girl?

Does the cg-mode only have 8 animation for each girl?

Yeah there aren't a ton of scenes, a decent amount for each. It is their first game, and unlike many other games on Patron etc, it finished within a year or 2 at least.

They are adding an extra stage n stuff for Patron people later before their next game.

Is it just me or is the full version a lot more blurry than the demo? Even with everything on "Epic" quality, it still looks like I need better glasses.

theres a resolution scale bar at the btm, put it to max, and it should be good

Yeah there aren't a ton of scenes, a decent amount for each. It is their first game, and unlike many other games on Patron etc, it finished within a year or 2 at least.

They are adding an extra stage n stuff for Patron people later before their next game.

I think this doesn't even up to half year , maybe 3-4 month(?)
Unlike so many other that take 1 year+

The game itself already mentioned since January
But the Patreon seems on May or so (CMIIW)

Full save for full version. Extract and overwrite things in %localappdata%\RoD_v01\Saved (should look like AppData\Local\RoD_v01\Saved\SaveGames\SVD.sav). Only 2 enemies have H scenes outside of MC. Gunplays are still crap since demo :<

Attachments

• SaveGames.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

it dosent seem to work the savefile for me. how do i know if i have the correct version? it doesent say Demo anywhere

I think this doesn't even up to half year , maybe 3-4 month(?)
Unlike so many other that take 1 year+

The game itself already mentioned since January
But the Patreon seems on May or so (CMIIW)

The patreon started in feburary and it started out with a trial version, so they were working on this for who knows how long before taking it to patreon and enty. I'd wager that it also took well over a year to make with roughly 8 or so months of public funding.

Full save for full version. Extract and overwrite things in %localappdata%\RoD_v01\Saved. Only 2 enemies have H scenes outside of MC. Gunplays are still crap since demo :<

Seems that it aint working unless i placed it wrong (C: Localappdata/RoD_v01/savegames)

Also is the only enemies that rape the characters are the regular zombies right? aside from the scene when you clear the stage

is possible to disable that horrible blur/chrome effect?

Gonna try to decensor this by deleting random shit. Max level retarded, I know, but I'll give it a try.

Any ideas when the game will be updated with a gallery? I plan on playing this soon, but I've to repaste my G73JH's GPU before I can. >.< Dang thing idles at 74 C because I'm too lazy to open it up again.

The gallery has always been up already...
Unless it take a player need to finish the game 1st, since i only notice it when i finished the game (to check out the gore urgh orz )

Back