What's new

SIM Loli [TeamApplePie] Monster Black Market (RJ401420)

Mick2000

Reputation score
magnificent, soo many boobas.... no wait, ALL OF THEM are boobas. what a heaven gift

Juanca

Reputation score
Sorry, but I can't seem to play the english version. Does anyone else has this problem?

Oh, I just only saw the option in the main menu. Sorry.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Some more news on their next game.

The dev team drew up some monster drafts and did a few positions for some classes and respective monsters. They've wanted to add more variability to the positions, as you can see they've drafted up 3 for only 3 of the 5 featured monsters. Bear in mind, they have stated the loli and adult forms of classes are going to share sexual poses for the most part. Even still though, seems like there's gonna be an absolute heap of unique sexual content in this. They're very likely to work on more monsters, including boss ones at that.

Also in reaction to previous complaints, they've opted to include loli forms which you grow (level up I assume?) to adult bodytypes, much like how this game's progression goes.
I wonder if all the starting classes are going to be lolis? I hope not, would be a shame to have to drop a few hours of play in just to get access to those monumentally stacked adults.

Anyhow here's a to their post on it. Once they put out a release or a demo (prolly a year from now at least) I'll make a thread if nobody beats me to it. Or uh, if I don't forget to.

Halcyon722

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Some more news on their next game.

The dev team drew up some monster drafts and did a few positions for some classes and respective monsters. They've wanted to add more variability to the positions, as you can see they've drafted up 3 for only 3 of the 5 featured monsters. Bear in mind, they have stated the loli and adult forms of classes are going to share sexual poses for the most part. Even still though, seems like there's gonna be an absolute heap of unique sexual content in this. They're very likely to work on more monsters, including boss ones at that.

Also in reaction to previous complaints, they've opted to include loli forms which you grow (level up I assume?) to adult bodytypes, much like how this game's progression goes.
I wonder if all the starting classes are going to be lolis? I hope not, would be a shame to have to drop a few hours of play in just to get access to those monumentally stacked adults.

Anyhow here's a to their post on it. Once they put out a release or a demo (prolly a year from now at least) I'll make a thread if nobody beats me to it. Or uh, if I don't forget to.
I recall that in their original plan, they wanted to have 3 body types for girls, being loli > young woman > mature. It seems the decision to only have 1 body type was to hopefully save on development time, but it's still good to see they're gonna re-implement lolis, even if it'll lengthen the dev process. If nothing else, you can't say that the team doesn't listen to fans. The MBM DLC was delayed because they wanted to implement sex with the NPC girls, which was purely a fan request.
As for the RPG project, monster variety is what I'm pinning my hopes on. I expected the 5 from MBM to return, so I hope there's a healthy batch of newcomers, too. I'd love to see other H-game staples like slimes or giant insects. More bestiality would be great, but my personal pipe dream would be futa enemies of some sort, as either enemy monstergirls or a futa succubus or something.
I expect that you'll get loli units much like in MBM. You'll probably start with/recruit adult units at first, and then they'll have babies which will grow into lolis, that can in turn be made into adults if you wish. What I'm curious about is if they'll keep the same birthing system, i.e. Monster+Girl=Monster Baby and Human+Girl=Human Baby. If you need a human father to get human babies, I imagine there'd be "bandit-type" enemies. The addition of minotaur/lamia/goblin type monstergirls has me wondering if they'll spice things up in some way.
Whatever happens, I'm eager to see what they do. I can only hope development goes smoothly. A demo can't come soon enough!

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I followed the dev posts, basically every monster will have a distinct animation for each class that its raping, since each class is going to be a specific type of girl (like elf archers, oni brawlers, etc.).

Hopefully the lolis can be upgraded to adult status ASAP. I assume the kids of your units will be serving as replacement units as your girls get taken out.

helltauros

Reputation score
does the monsters can change their secondary race trait into a positive one? I mean the special slaves brings a wide variety of OP breeds but i was wondering if monsters also have that

helltauros

Reputation score
i find this kind of games oddily relaxing Ranch.png
I sketch this as a prototype but I actually did it better.
I even added some special areas in the ranch like the left side is a milk farm (every slave cage has 5 inu slaves that produces milk.
the breeding room for improvement i changed to the bottom side. using the special dragon girl descendants I improved all the monsters in the breeding rooms (BR) there are 15 BR per species and 12 for big species) the glory hole up of Melia I used it for raising my own slaves each floor has a different special slave descenadant (1st floor the dwarft princesss) 2nd floor the human in cow bikini etc so i did have an unlimited supply of slaves. I added 5 pairs of corruption rooms instead of 3 in the right side of the dragon alchemyst and added more slaverooms for the gloryhole farming. I do like this kind of games of managing resources do you know any other game like this one?

mprf

Reputation score
Help!! On day 30 to 35 Amilia will require minotuar but I don't know where to get that monster

Mick2000

Reputation score
Help!! On day 30 to 35 Amilia will require minotuar but I don't know where to get that monster
start massively dissect living creature, while also pray
what you need here is "Origin DNA", when it finally drop, open your inventory to find that item, then drag and drop it to giant tube next to Niel. well if the "Origin DNA" finally drop for the first time a quick tutorial sequence should trigger to teach you how to use it anyway
there's 2 giant monster in this game and you can't buy them, you need to "revive" them from extinction by doing exactly this

helltauros

Reputation score
Also you require a slave with the ability to bear three childs at once in order to breed a big monster, I highly reccomend the dwarf princess offspring or the fox bandit offspring both usually can fit that requirement.

Mick2000

Reputation score
actually, regarding the slave with at least "total of pregnancy at once is 3", they will give you one human slave that fulfill that free of charge when you successfully create big monster, however that slave quality is mediocre so yeah, have the unique slave for the job, the dwarf princess, the fox bandit, the dragon girl. highly recommend dragon girl cause her ability to reject bad genes, therefore all the baby will be positive product

helltauros

Reputation score
actually, regarding the slave with at least "total of pregnancy at once is 3", they will give you one human slave that fulfill that free of charge when you successfully create big monster, however that slave quality is mediocre so yeah, have the unique slave for the job, the dwarf princess, the fox bandit, the dragon girl. highly recommend dragon girl cause her ability to reject bad genes, therefore all the baby will be positive product
indeed those 3 breeds are easily the best. small furry multipregnancy is also useful but thats it.
btw funny story I felt moraly guilty so I played zoo tycoon instead but the IA is rlly stupid and cant handle multiple paths well so my guest started to be hungry tired and thirsty even when i did have all the services. So I released the T-rex and sabertooth tigers and blocked the entrance with a brick wall... So yeah this games makes me feel like a danger to society

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's worth noting with the elite dragon girl is that if you use her to breed copies of herself, eventually her random upgrade ability will result in doubling the birth count.

So after enough generations of breeding for it, you can eventually get dragon girls with a capped out birth count - 9999. Honestly once you're at like 2000 you've already reached functionally unlimited but that 9999 is funny, in a horrible infinite rape kind of way.

helltauros

Reputation score
It's worth noting with the elite dragon girl is that if you use her to breed copies of herself, eventually her random upgrade ability will result in doubling the birth count.

So after enough generations of breeding for it, you can eventually get dragon girls with a capped out birth count - 9999. Honestly once you're at like 2000 you've already reached functionally unlimited but that 9999 is funny, in a horrible infinite rape kind of way.
Yeah I can see that happening but at that point basically everything goes right? + Upgraded delivery rooms+3 trait upgrade do the same thing

Halcyon722

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New blog post today, regarding the next game.
Seems the team are hoping to have the first demo out, Version 0.1, by this summer. It'll have the human, elf, and dwarf implemented, and will essentially act as a bare-bones look as to what the game will be like. As previously mentioned, you'll play as a village manager, sending parties into dungeons in order to bring back resources and babies to make the village prosper. If I understand correctly, they plan to steadily release additional demos as development continues.
Also, their previous blog post introduced seven village NPCs who will presumably manage the town's different facilities similar to MBM. The team was upfront in saying that there probably won't be any sex with the NPCs, as they intend to focus more on the monsters and playable characters. Bit of a bummer, but I suppose it doesn't yet rule out the possibility of DLC down the line. Either way, I don't mind that there will be more emphasis on the characters+enemies.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New dev blog post advises that they're ditching the Darkest Dungeon concept entirely and instead swapping to a strategy sim where you, as the chosen agent of the demon queen, raise an army of monsters to conquer the lands. The major camp NPCs they came up with will be repurposed as the queens of the nations you're trying to conquer.

So basically Kuroinu but it's actually a game.

Still no name yet, I imagine we'll be making a new thread the moment there is.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
A little disappointed, but I imagine they know what they're doing. And by drastically changing core elements they easily avoid any confrontations with Red Hook, so no need to worry about any lawsuits shutting this project down. I'm mostly curious to see what will become of this though.

By the appearance of things, combat might become entirely map-based. You loot the regions and gradually conquer the nations over time, gaining slaves as you do so. I imagine your monsters and the defending region's HP drains over time and you have to keep replenishing your monsters as they die off, naturally the stronger monsters will be more expensive but will die slower and drain the region's HP faster. As you can fit multiple monster species in slots, I guess you have a composition to balance out based on the nation's weapon preferences.
The tile-based building system also seems to be brought back, so that's likely going to cut a few months out of development time. I'm not sure if girl corruption will be a thing given that there's a succubus-dressed woman in the brothel section, but if so... that might give us access to demons in some capacity.

Overall, I don't care how much the game changes as long as we still get dwarf girls and the ability to make more dwarf girls. Dearly hoping for the female goblin-looking species shown in the older drafts to turn up as well, the presence of more shortstacks in the H-game industry needs to become more prevalent.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The succubus lady in that picture is the demon queen that granted you access to tentacle rooms/mind control in Monster Black Market.
I'm pretty sure she's mounting the Player Character in that picture, but I could be wrong. Heh.

While I don't share your enthusiasm for short stacks, I certainly respect that the dwarf girls in this MBM are, like, actually recognizable as dwarves and aren't just lolis that the writer is calls dwarves.

Halcyon722

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I too am somewhat disappointed that they ditched the Darkest Dungeon angle. Just when I thought my dream of "Darkest Dungeon: H-game Edition" was coming true, too.

My main concern is that I'm worried the game might just be MBM again with a strategy sim stapled to it. What really drew me to the DD idea was the concept of H-content actually happening in turn-based battles. Erotic status effects and party members being fucked/giving birth during actual battles was an incredible idea that I'd be very sad to see removed entirely.
I totally understand that this is a very, VERY early look at what the new direction is, but I'm a little apprehensive seeing the MBM-style tile-based breeding rooms again, hopefully that's not where/how all the erotic content will be, even if it does streamline development. I also really, REALLY hope that the monstergirls shown in the really early drafts make it in. I've said it before, but hopefully there's also a healthy variety of monsters. With the premise now that the player is the commander of the monster army, hopefully there's quite a few new monsters to play with instead of just the mere 5 (6 if you count tentacles) from MBM. It'd also be nice if they really expanded the breeding system to include more traits and such.

Additionally, it seems pretty ambitious if each of the 8 named NPCs are going to lead a nation. I'm interested to see what they mean by "regions that are conquered can be governed as desired by the player", very curious as to how granular the "simulation" part of the game will be, not that I'm expecting anything like a 4x game lmao.
All that said, I'll probably still really enjoy it, and I respect how transparent they are about the shift in direction. I'm sure the decision to overhaul everything didn't come easy, and I hope development goes smoothly. Can't wait for the first demo.